Ev52's get's lean with Genomyx Glycemyx Beta Log

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
logo_main.png

Thanks to Genomyx and Matt for giving me this opportunity!

I'm extremely honored and looking forward to seeing what Glycemyx can offer as a meal replacement. I'm currently trying to cut to start my training for spring cycling events.

I present to you......

Glycemyx
photo(7).JPG

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Goal: My current goal is to lose about 5% body fat and minimize muscle loss

I'm currently 6'2" and about 208lbs. I will be using glycemyx post-workout in my protein shake to start. I may experiment dosing down the road. I'm very carb sensitive and hope glycemyx will fit the bill post-workout.

Taste: The powder has a very mild taste with slight hints of oats. In a shake it was tasteless and I like how it made the shake very thick without adding any sweetness. It tastes perfect in my dark chocolate coffee shake!

Texture: It reminds me of oat flour. Almost smooth with a very slight grainy texture to it. Adds a good amount of thickness to a protein shake.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
SUB'D.

Is that the natural color of it or did they change it?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
SUB'D.

Is that the natural color of it or did they change it?
I believe it is the natural color of one of the ingredients and it is changing the color of it. I'm not positive though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is the natural color of one of the ingredients and it is changing the color of it. I'm not positive though.
The color reminded me of beet root powder. Either way, I'm very interested in this product and looking forward to your honest feedback.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The color reminded me of beet root powder. Either way, I'm very interested in this product and looking forward to your honest feedback.
I agree, that was my initial impression as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beet root with some swedish oat starch? Hmmmm...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Great leg workout today and made pancakes for my post workout meal. I used liquid egg whites and glycemyx along with some other goodies. Came out delcious and tasted great with my Walden's Sugar Free syrup.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Going for a run with the girlfriend tomorrow. Going to try it preworkout and see how it treat's me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great leg workout today and made pancakes for my post workout meal. I used liquid egg whites and glycemyx along with some other goodies. Came out delcious and tasted great with my Walden's Sugar Free syrup.
This sounds great lol!

I mix my egg whites with protein powder and sweet potatoes for my pancakes. Good work here bro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love any pancakes!! Very curious to see what preworkout dose brings.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's actually purple sweet potato that gives it that lovely hue...

whole oats, whole purple sweet potato, and glucomannan.

come at us waxy maize. :D

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
it's actually purple sweet potato that gives it that lovely hue...

whole oats, whole purple sweet potato, and glucomannan.

come at us waxy maize. :D
Awesome combo! Speaking of glucomannan, anyone try miracle noodle?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Absolutely incredible run today. The weather was awful yesterday and it got pushed back to today. I had excellent endurance and time flew by. I used a craze and glycemyx combo. I could tell a difference between just plain craze. However, I must admit, I don't usually use a carb source before my runs.

Feeling really good overall and I haven't noticed any bloat. I have upped by daily carb intake and it's rare for me not to see an immediate change. Good stuff so far but I'm curious to see if the bloat stays away.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of overall health supplements and here is one of my favorite's.

Another Matt Pearson creation that is still IMO better than anything else in the market:

IMG_0264.JPG

I know your jealous of my stash!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Awesome combo! Speaking of glucomannan, anyone try miracle noodle?
Yup, I prefer the "rice" shaped version. I mix it in with turkey chili to add in extra fiber and fill me up on low carb days.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A good workout today with weight at 207lbs. I added the glycemyx to my shake after the workout. I'm really enjoying the added texture. I skipped the pre-workout dose to keep carb intake down but I missed the muscle fullness it provides.

My Post workout Mocha Shake:
16oz of Almond Milk Unsweetened
4oz of Water
6 ice cubes
50gr of Vanilla Protein
1 Scoop of Glycemyx
2Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
2Tbsp of Instant Decaf Coffee

Delicious!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almond Milk ROCKS.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Blue diamond now has an almond/coconut blend that is amazing. It's my new favorite.

Update coming tonight...
I've been getting that at Krog lately. Plus the unsweetened vanilla is always sold out. How bout that random surge of snow?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting that at Krog lately. Plus the unsweetened vanilla is always sold out. How bout that random surge of snow?
Crazy, I'm stuck at work and wish I could take the dogs out in it.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
My weight is down 1lb to 207. However, I look leaner and I feel great. For dieting my energy levels have been very high and I'm now dosing the glycemyx per-workout all the time. The added energy and muscle fullness is obvious and I'm at the point where I miss it if I don't consume it per-workout.

I'm still not noticing any bloating and because of the glycemyx I'm averaging more carbs than usual when I cut. So far, it seems worth it.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Weight is still hovering around 207 but I look leaner. The energy and pump from glycemyx is incredible pre-workout. I have started doing a half scoop pre-workout and a full scoop with my shake post-workout. That accounts for the majority of my carbs for the day. I have no bloat and am very impressed. I'm also happy that it has such a neutral taste.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start abliderate advanced on Monday to try to kick things up a notch. I was thinking of making it clenbliderate. Should i follow a 14on, 14off protocol? Any recommendation on mcg per dose?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start abliderate advanced on Monday to try to kick things up a notch. I was thinking of making it clenbliderate. Should i follow a 14on, 14off protocol? Any recommendation on mcg per dose?
Sounds savage but not sure how to dose once mixed with a topical... Hopefully someone who has experience w/ topical clen chimes in.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost out, but I will be purchasing as soon as it's available. So far, it does not seem to inhibit my weight loss goals and the added energy/pump pre-workout is a huge plus. My final review will be up at the end of the week when I finish.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
nobody chimed...haha. I'm gonna try 100mcg

I think MrKleen (sp?) a popular memeber I'm sure you've seen on here, knows about topical clen. I'd throw him a PM.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx Glycemyx Final Review

Genomyx Glycemyx

Final Review

Once again I would like to thank Matt and Genomyx for this opportunity

Taste: The powder has a very mild taste with slight hints of oats. In a shake it was tasteless and did not alter the flavor. In a pre-workout it is hard to describe but add a nutty flavor.

Texture: I like the added thickness it gave to shakes. However you must drink if quick. It will continue to thicken and you will need to add more liquid if you don’t. I wasn’t a fan of the texture if a pre-workout so I would mix it with water separate and chug it.

Pre-workout dosing: I really began to love dosing it pre-workout. It provided me with added stamina and increase in pumps. The stamina was excellent and surpassed other carb sources I have used in the past pre-workout. I had stopped using carbs pre and now I am addicted.

Post-Workout: It mixes fine into the shake and is an excellent source for slow release carbs. I felt it did an excellent job of replenishing glycogen and bringing life back to a tired man.
Results: I am very carb sensitive and have battled carbs my entire life. My favorite aspect of glycemyx was that it did not hinder my goals at all like typical carbs do. This allowed me to increase my carb intake which in turn increased the quality of my workouts and overall energy. I ended up losing two lbs. on the scale but I am noticeably leaner and fuller.

Extra’s-
I used glycemyx to make pancakes and as a substitute for cooking. I even made pizza dough out of it. A little strange but could work with some tweaking. I will be buying more as soon as it is available.