Nimbus Sample Review ...

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
So I ran a two day Nimbus Supplement mini test ... 2 servings each of Blast, Poseidon and Poseidon Night ...

Blast ... Peach Flavored (2)
Poseidon ... Mystic Raspberry and Island Kiwi
Poseidon Night ... Southern Cherry and Peach

All the flavors were good ... anywhere from a 7-9 on a scale of 10 ... Mystic Raspberry was my favorite ...

All mixed well ... 9 out of 10 on mixing, recommended 12-20oz of water, I used 10oz each time, there was nothing left in the cup when I finished ..

BLAST ... seemed to give me a nice workout, no crash after, energy and focus was right on thru the entire workout ... NICE PUMP
Day 1 .. Upper Back ... Pull-ups (grips varied) 4 sets, Wide Grip PullDown 5 sets, Bent Dumbell Rows 3 sets, One Arm Machine Rows 4 sets, I also threw in 100 or so crunches and Lunges for my Cardio (200/leg)
Day 2 .. Chest ... Weighted Dips 4 sets, Bench Press (flat) 4 sets, Bench Press (Atlantis Machine Incline) 4 sets, Pec Deck Flyes (bent arm super-set with straight arm) 4 sets, Cross Bench Pullover 4 sets .. Dumbell Front Raises 4 sets, Treadmill 15% incline 3.0mph 20 minutes

I was happy with the Blast and will be considering using more in the future

POSEIDON NIGHT ... I signed up for an 8 night review and was told I would need to take this for 7 days to get the full effect, I only received two nights worth so my review will be a little lacking ... Normal night routine is Casein/water shake (2scoops/12oz) and a handfull of pills (multi, fish oil, glucosamine, saw palmetto, amino's (full), vitamin C and 6mg of melatonin) I did NOT take the melatonin for these two nights ...
Night 1 .. I took it at my normal bed time, with 8oz of H20, fell asleep as usual ... I did not notice any real difference in my sleep patterns, dreaming was minimal, still did the 3 am pee run ... woke up before my alarm as usual and headed out for morning cardio a little earlier than usual ...
Night 2 .. normal bed time, with 8oz H20, fell asleep as usual ... don't remember dreams or the 3 am pee run, I did sleep until my alarm for the morning cardio session ...

I didn't notice any hangover feeling like I have gotten with some sleep aids ... I would be really interested in logging this for a real run, week or two (hint hint) ...

Overall I was pleased with these products and will consider using any/all of them in the future ..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Review!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really interested in the Poseidon night time. Good review!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 ppl beat me on!
Have fun with the products.
Hopefully Tim will let me run a promo with some real Nimbus NT logs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BTW, did how did u use your normal Poseidon?

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
BTW, did how did u use your normal Poseidon?
I forgot to add that in .. I took the Poseidon with my grapefruit and BCAA prior to my morning cardio session .. the taste of both flavors was pleasant as stated above .. my cardio went as usual along with the rest of the day .. I can't say one way or another if it affected my energy for the day, I think if I had run more than two servings I might be better able to see how my body reacts to it