FL3X bastes his beef in PCT with Muscle Marinade and D-Pol (sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, I need to give a big shout out to Grambo and Purus Labs for getting me some product, very generous of you guys! I was kind of a late applicant for their promo, and they hooked me up anyways!

I was selected as one of the many to run Purus' preworkout called Muscle Marinade, and their DAA/nitrate concoction called D-Pol.

I JUST hit PCT, and what a perfect timing, I only had to use my bulk DAA once before this stuff showed up at my doorstep.

Here is my PCT dosing protocol....

Nolva: 40/20/10/10
D-Pol: 3mg (3 tabs) every day throughout the run
Other random staples for PCT that won't have any affect on the results of these Purus products.

I am already on day 2 of these two products, and I am making sure I don't take anything else to enhance the pump around workout time so I can feel D-Pol's affects all by themself. I take my 3 tabs about 30-40 minutes pre workout, and of course with any pump product I HAD to hit an arms session right out of the gate to assess the pump, what better way!

First two workouts/details coming....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout 1, chest/back/arms....

Incline DB press:
50x10, 60x10, 70x5, 80x5, 90x12

Bent over BB rows:
135x12, 165x10, 185x10, 195x10, 185x10, 165x12

Standing BB curls:
105x12, 105x10, 105x10, 105x8, 105x8, cheat out 2 more reps

SUPERSET with
Bodyweight dips:
BWx20, BWx25, BWx20, BWx18, BWx12 (slow controlled squeeze at the top)

At this point my arms were blown up! The dips also tore up my chest a little more on the last 2 sets, and with the workout routine I am doing, I didn't want to over train since I'm doing chest again in a couple days, so I knew I was set on chest movements.

Rope attachement cable curls (neutral grip, kick out at the top):
80x20, 80x20

SUPERSET with
V-bar tricep pushdowns:
80x20, 80x20

My arms were freakin toast after this, I honestly wanted to puke, and after suppressing the feeling, I did puke lol.
Funny story...I normally hack some sh!t up here and there when I lift, and I was just getting over a cold. I hacked and it induced the gag reflex and I accidentally threw up in my mouth. This grossed me out and instantly induced gag reflex #2, at this point I was running to the trash catching it in my hands as it leaked out of my mouth. I got to the trash, puked a little more, threw my gloves out, bagged up the trash, and carried it out the door with me while everyone stared lol.

Notes:
I thought D-Pol was going to be powder, I remember seeing it when it first came out and knew it was tabs but for some reason I had it stuck in my head it was powder, so seeing the caps had me pleasantly surprised. They're not TOO big, and not too hard to swallow.
The Fresh Fruit flavor of Muscle Marinade is actually pretty decent. When I first saw "Fruit" I thought to myself "CRAP" cuz I haven't really tried too many fruit flavored pre's that actually tasted good. This stuff actually does taste a good deal like fresh fruit and it was easy to down for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout 2, legs and shoulders.....

Squats (not too heavy today):
135x10 ATG, 165x10 ATG, 215x5, 235x5, 275x5

DB clean and press:
45'sx12, 45x12 (bounced out 3 more presses), 40x12 (+3 bounces), 35x12 (+3 bounces)

Dead lifts:
135x10, 165x10, 185x5, 225x5, 265x5, 315x5 (PR!!)

I wasn't going to go that heavy on deads tonight, my last PR was 295, but this IDIOT was in my space. We were seriously the only ones in the freaking gym, and he walks up to a free flat bench and starts busting out flat DB presses with 60's seriously 5 fking feet away from me, like the bench was bolted to the ground or something. He was grunting and making weird faces by his 6th rep every set, trying to catch eye contact with me between sets acting like he was some hot shot. He pissed me off so I busted out 5 very aggressive looking reps at 315 on deads to get him to mind his own business. Didn't work like I expected, he was grunting and making these loud as hell breathing sounds with everything he was doing, half stack lat pulldowns, cable crunches, even PUSH UPS, lol, and still staring at me between sets. So I decided to show him that DB pressing 60'sx6 wasn't sh!t and did a set of 100'sx12 just for fun. After my 12 reps, I made absolutely no grunts, and gently set each DB down on the floor, then I got up and caught him looking away real fast, and after that he payed no attention to me LOL.

It's safe to say that DAA gives me a good amount of aggression.

Anyways, sorry for the side story. Taking tomorrow off and then I have to decide if I want to go back on a true 5x5 since it works so well for me, or keep doing what I'm doing and pretty much repeat workout 1. I am trying to avoid going overboard on volume since I am in PCT....decisions decisions.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet another PR! Perhaps change the name to THE FL3X MAGNUM BEAST?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't make fun of people reaping out 60s. When I don't eat and I'm tired and no focus that's all I get. Been hitting the 80s & 85s, guess I'm weak :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't make fun of people reaping out 60s. When I don't eat and I'm tired and no focus that's all I get. Been hitting the 80s & 85s, guess I'm weak :)
Well hey just don't walk up to a dude while he's trying to focus on deads and size him up and down before you lift, then slam the weights down and strut your stuff like you're the baddest mother fukcer in the place, and you won't get made fun of...you'll just be another guy mindin his own business lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well hey just don't walk up to a dude while he's trying to focus on deads and size him up and down before you lift, then slam the weights down and strut your stuff like you're the baddest mother fukcer in the place, and you won't get made fun of...you'll just be another guy mindin his own business lol
lmao.
I don't talk to any1. I just do what I gotta do. 85s r good for me now haha... U r right the baddest m f'er would be doing a lot more than 80. I haven't don't it in a while so I try it, feel uber strong on cycle.

Anyhow good to see u got pumps, I didn't
Know if d-pol was marketed towards pump.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao.
I don't talk to any1. I just do what I gotta do. 85s r good for me now haha... U r right the baddest m f'er would be doing a lot more than 80. I haven't don't it in a while so I try it, feel uber strong on cycle.

Anyhow good to see u got pumps, I didn't
Know if d-pol was marketed towards pump.
For sure man, it's got nitrates and what not. I would post the ingredient profile for you but I'm back on my phone...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For sure man, it's got nitrates and what not. I would post the ingredient profile for you but I'm back on my phone...
It's ok.
C ya later man.... Have fun in here. I'll check back.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I'm in.
I hope your serm serves you well lol.
It did last time so I think all is well ;)
Still such a hassle being 40mg caps, and having to open them up and dump half for 20. Get's to be a fine art when I get down to 10mg.
I got a whole bunch cuz my buddy wanted to go halfsies and then he screwed me out of paying for half.
I wanna trade!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It did last time so I think all is well ;)
Still such a hassle being 40mg caps, and having to open them up and dump half for 20. Get's to be a fine art when I get down to 10mg.
I got a whole bunch cuz my buddy wanted to go halfsies and then he screwed me out of paying for half.
I wanna trade!!!!
Lmao. Well I'm just praying mine are not bunk. Hopefully just under dosed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you PU$$Y!! When I do 100s I sit up with them and then stand and place them back in the rack . . . get some balls ;)

I like watching the guys benching their 35s while I am curling the 55s!!!!!

Let's see how D-Pol works for you, been looking at this product

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you PU$$Y!! When I do 100s I sit up with them and then stand and place them back in the rack . . . get some balls ;)

I like watching the guys benching their 35s while I am curling the 55s!!!!!

Let's see how D-Pol works for you, been looking at this product
Lol. Normally when I put them on my knees and sit up, my back is in need of cracking afterwards. I'm not as rad as you.
Welcome to my log said the anus to the toilet....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Normally when I put them on my knees and sit up, my back is in need of cracking afterwards. I'm not as rad as you.
Welcome to my log said the anus to the toilet....
so you are the anus???? you said it, not me

it doesnt hurt that I am 5-7 with short arms . . . being short has its advantages in weightlifting

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you are the anus???? you said it, not me

it doesnt hurt that I am 5-7 with short arms . . . being short has its advantages in weightlifting
If I am the anus, you're the toilet right? You just got teabagged!

Yeah I envy the short dudes at my gym that throw up the bigger numbers but I just have to remember that tall guys are favored by others in just about every circumstance in life :p
Being 6'4" sucks cuz the guys who engineered most of the stuff at my job are under 6' meaning I bump my head on a daily basis :(

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
FLEXXXXXXxXXXXxXX.............subbed, that is all.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would that make you Anus FL3X?? How is the stim from MM treating you? Supposed to be a good bump. How many scoops?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would that make you Anus FL3X?? How is the stim from MM treating you? Supposed to be a good bump. How many scoops?
Directions say only one scoop and to not go over that like you can with other PREs. It's a long lasting stim and more than one scoop would probably put me in a coma! LOL!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the first batch of MM that stuff had me more stimmed out than any other product i've ever taken.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stim is actually perfect, I was surprised. I was kinda iffy at first cuz I saw "geranium oil" in the ingredients panel, which had me thinking 1,3 and I crash pretty hard and just kinda feel weird with 1,3 but the energy wasn't overwhelming or "trippy" if you will, and it actually carries over past my workout some, all from one scoop.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO I have two updates for you guys.

Basically I am trying to stick as close as possible to 5x5 routine, it is a bit modified to help warm me up.

Yesterday was chest/back day:

Incline DB press:
55x10, 65x10, 75x5, 85x5, 95x10

Bent over BB rows:
155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x5, 225x7

I wanted to keep going, hit some volume sets, but I had a double date to attend to and I didn't really have time. I am PCT mind you, so I am fine with keeping it short and sweet as long as I know I am doing myself good.

I was pretty impressed with the PR, I know I'm only a few days into PCT but last week I hit 90x12 on incline so jumping 5 lbs per arm in one chest workout was pretty motivating for me.
I had sh!t for sleep and the MM kept me energized long after. Too long unfortunately lol...I didn't fall asleep til 1 and had to be up at 5!

The D-Pol's pump didn't really show itself yesterday since I was doing low volume.
But check today's update in a sec ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was supposed to be arms/shoulders with some deads in there since I didn't have time to hit arms yesterday.
Unfortunately I was still having trouble walking up the stairs at work today and my back is still kinda sore so I don't wanna risk it in PCT, I skipped the deads, I can hit them Monday :)

Close grip smith press (slight incline):
105x12, 135x10, 155x10, 175x13, 195x10, strip--175x3, strip--155x3, strip--105x8

SUPERSET with
Wide grip EZ Bar curls (standing):
95x10, 5 sets. I tried to get a full elbow extention every rep and squeeze at the top for 2 seconds.

At this point my arms were blown up lol, definitely impressed now.

Single arm cable extensions:
30x20, 30x16, 20x16 I went to failure every set and then used my friend hand to cheat out three controlled reps.

SUPERSET with
Seated leg extensions:
200x12, 200x12, 200x12

Run the rack hammer curls:
40x15, 30x12...ok I almost threw up. Time to quit!

I was done by 7:30 and I think I am still feeling some energy, almost 3 hours later. Didn't crash that's for sure.
On the other hand I don't think I will have a problem passing out tonight :)

Weigh in: 218. Not bad!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hope ur luvin it like i am. u noticing daa shi**s yet? im been gettin more gassy lately but nothin as bad as bulk daa

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope ur luvin it like i am. u noticing daa shi**s yet? im been gettin more gassy lately but nothin as bad as bulk daa
That's good to hear. I am in need of some daa that doesn't rip me up inside all the time.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man, I been a little more gassy lately and didn't even think it was the DAA. It's nothing I can't handle but the wife minds, lol. Def getting energy from this stack though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to tell since I feel like I've been having some other stomach issues lately, but it doesn't seem as bad as last time I ran bulk. I think taking it later in the day helps.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this treats you well bud. As for Aaron i just remember the first batch of this stuff after i was stimmed out to high hell crashing like no other. But my stim tolerance isn't that huge. But its cool that one scoop of it gives ya'll some good energy Fl3x i'll have to look into it sometime.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope this treats you well bud. As for Aaron i just remember the first batch of this stuff after i was stimmed out to high hell crashing like no other. But my stim tolerance isn't that huge. But its cool that one scoop of it gives ya'll some good energy Fl3x i'll have to look into it sometime.
I do actually classify myself as pretty stim resistant. I remember doing 3 scoops of N2KTS on a regular basis and sometimes 4 scoops lol.
This has been giving me all I need though. It could be the amount of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine in this. I haven't really supplemented with that before, kinda gives me a different rush than caffeine from other pre's. It could also be thanks to taking Revamp every day. Trying to cleanse the receptors a bit...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I did chest/back and bi's/tri's.

My free benches were taken so I had to resort to the smith machine.

Flat press:
135x12, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 225x5, 250x6

Multi grip pullups, BW+45lbs:
Wide grip-10, narrow grip-7, palms facing in grip-5, palms facing me-4

Burned out with 145x10 on wide grip lat pulldowns.

Lying tricep extensions w/ EZ bar:
75x12, 95x12, 95x10, 95x10, 95x9

Cablecross 21's:
Upright-50x7, Bent over-50x7, Lean forward-50x7 (did this for two sets)

SUPERSET with
Run the rack hammers:
45's down to the 30's (did this for two sets)

Weighed in at 218 again yesterday :)

As requested by Grambo, I will be taking the D-Pol every day as opposed to substituting bulk DAA on off days. I was concerned that the other goodies in the D-Pol would be kinda wasted if taken on off days but he has informed me this is not the case, it has a built up benefit!

Another workout tonight. Deads finally!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do actually classify myself as pretty stim resistant. I remember doing 3 scoops of N2KTS on a regular basis and sometimes 4 scoops lol.
This has been giving me all I need though. It could be the amount of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine in this. I haven't really supplemented with that before, kinda gives me a different rush than caffeine from other pre's. It could also be thanks to taking Revamp every day. Trying to cleanse the receptors a bit...
I always thought 1,3,7 Trimethyxanthine WAS caffeine.... I guess not.. lol
Yea I am a stim junkie as well... hehe

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought 1,3,7 Trimethyxanthine WAS caffeine.... I guess not.. lol
Yea I am a stim junkie as well... hehe
Well. It is I guess. Just a different type, ya know? Derived from coffee bean or something...I've been researching on it lately.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
weak sauce lol take the dpol off days too man. since ive tried this stuff, bulk daa is last resort now, no monster ****s on dpol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weak sauce lol take the dpol off days too man. since ive tried this stuff, bulk daa is last resort now, no monster ****s on dpol
True I don't feel like it hurts my stomach.

Or ass.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I did chest/back and bi's/tri's.

My free benches were taken so I had to resort to the smith machine.

Flat press:
135x12, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 225x5, 250x6

Multi grip pullups, BW+45lbs:
Wide grip-10, narrow grip-7, palms facing in grip-5, palms facing me-4

Burned out with 145x10 on wide grip lat pulldowns.

Lying tricep extensions w/ EZ bar:
75x12, 95x12, 95x10, 95x10, 95x9

Cablecross 21's:
Upright-50x7, Bent over-50x7, Lean forward-50x7 (did this for two sets)

SUPERSET with
Run the rack hammers:
45's down to the 30's (did this for two sets)

Weighed in at 218 again yesterday :)

As requested by Grambo, I will be taking the D-Pol every day as opposed to substituting bulk DAA on off days. I was concerned that the other goodies in the D-Pol would be kinda wasted if taken on off days but he has informed me this is not the case, it has a built up benefit!

Another workout tonight. Deads finally!!!!
Hmm. Guess I'll start dosing the D-pol everyday too.

nokkT

Awards
I'm extremely stim resistant but I like the feeling of stims. Looking for something new to possibly bring that to the table for me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did Grambo elaborate on the long-term effects of the other goodies?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Grambo elaborate on the long-term effects of the other goodies?
He mentioned something about it yesterday in the promo thread for this. I will quote it later if I get a minute.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I finally got my deads in, I was overdue lol.

Seated DB overhead press:
40x10, 50x10, 60x12, 60x10, 60x10

Dead lifts:
135x10, 135x5, 185x10, 205x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x6 (gains in PCT that's what I like!)

DB clean and press:
45x12, 45x10, 45x10, 45x8 (bounced out 3 press reps on the end of every set)

That's all I had in me, almost puked!

Took the D-Pol half hour before I hit the gym, really felt a pump in my shoulders.

Had no issues falling asleep with 1.5 scoops of Muscle Marinade.
In regards to recovery...the boys seem heavy and large, and I have morning wood, hell yeah :)