Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon/poseidon NY/Blast review review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well I took the Poseidon early this morning. The flavor was island kiwi. This flavor was good. Mixed with 8oz of cold water. It was better, in my opinion, then the peach, cherry, and raspberry. It had a tropical flavor but was not overpowering in taste, it was a good combination of sweet and tart. I only used Poseidon twice but I think it has shown good results. Like i have stated before I am new to working in the morning and lately the morning shift has been killing me. I am always tired and groggy. The last two days I have been feeling good at work, alert, and refreshed. I dont have a burst of energy I just feel good like as if I didn't just wake up. I'll be trying the blast for the second time in a little while. I'll post my results later.

2. Glad to see u been feeling good.
    Think the Poseidon is helping?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Glad to see u been feeling good.
    Think the Poseidon is helping?
    I def think the Poseidon is helping. I usually feel bombed and depleted in the mornings during work. But these last two days I have been feeling good, feeling normal and not a zombie. It's not like I have a lot of energy from let's say tons of coffee but more like I'm just alert. Relaxed,
    And feeling good. I enjoyed the Poseidon the most of all three products.

4. Now I took the Blast about 20 min before my workout. I didn't feel any physical effects from it like jitters or tingling in my skin. I started with 20 min cardio. Cardio felt strong and I acquired a good sweat. I started my back workout and it went well. I haven't Deadlifted in a couple weeks and the session went good. I haven't gone heavy in a while but was able to go pretty heavy. I kept all my weight heavy for this workout and had
    Energy to keep my weight up throughout my workout. I didn't feel any type of crazy aggressive jacked feeling from the blast but it was evident that it worked as a energy source Due to having strong energy with no crash throughout my 2 hour 15 minute workout. I enjoyed the blast as a pre but subconsciously I love the tingling and jittery feelings that come with high stim pre workout supps. But I would say the blast def
    Works and improved my workout in the area of keeping a strong consistent-heavy lifting session.

Note: flavor was Georgia peach.
    It was mixed with 8oz water and it tasted pretty good. I think the blast Georgia peach has a better taste Then the Poseidon Georgia peaches'. It had more of a natural peach taste rather then the candy peach taste. That's the best I can describe it. Also want to add that all three products and all flavors mixed very well and left no sediment in my shakers.

Started with 20 min cardio

90 pulls ups 9 sets of 10 3 different grip positions

Close grip neutral lat pull downs
    90x15
    120x15
    150x12
    180x8
    200(entire rack)x8

Deadlift (should have went a little heavier but lower back and right trap bothering me)
    135x15
    225x12
    315x10
    405x6
    455x3

One arm barbell row(against corner like t bar row)
    100x15
    125x12
    150x10
    175x8
    200x6

Barbell T bar row
    200x15
    225x12
    250x10
    275x6

Wide grip lat pull downs
    140x15
    170x12
    200x10
    240x10
    275x7 (entire rack plus 25)

Low pulley
    120x15
    170x12
    210x10
    250(entire rack)x10

Ended with 20 min cardio

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

I def think the Poseidon is helping. I usually feel bombed and depleted in the mornings during work. But these last two days I have been feeling good, feeling normal and not a zombie. It's not like I have a lot of energy from let's say tons of coffee but more like I'm just alert. Relaxed,
    And feeling good. I enjoyed the Poseidon the most of all three products.
    Def good to hear.
    You're doing a great job in here to BTW!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Def good to hear.
    You're doing a great job in here to BTW!
    Thanks man. Appreciate it and thanks again for the opportunity.

7. Final review and thoughts:

Poseidon NT: I would have to say that this product can not be properly reviewed due to only having two nights use of it. I will say that when I did wake from my sleep I felt better and my body "woke up" faster. I would be interested in seeing how it works for me with long usage.

Poseidon: absolutely loved this product,
    Best of all three, for me, in my opinion. It kept me alert during my work days and kept me feeling "fresh". I felt more like a regular person on this rather then a zombie.

Blast: I am psychologically biased when it
    Comes to this product. I like high stim pre workouts. I like the physical jitters and tingling that comes along with them. Blast does not offer those physical reactions. But I will say that the product definitely worked for me. I lifted as heavy as I always do and in some cases heavier and I had high energy that lasted for my entire 2.5 hour workouts. These are high intensity workouts where I usually feel faint after. But I felt good throughout my workouts while on blast and it offered no crash. I just personally prefer the physical sides of high stim pre's, it's a foolish mental
    Thing.

All products mixed well and left no sediment behind in my shaker. All flavors were enjoyable and non were nasty. The island kiwi was the best followed by mystic raspberry, Georgia peach,
    And then southern cherry. I could drink either flavor without a problem any time of day. No taste issues whatsoever.

I want to conclude this mini log and review by thanking nimbus nutrition and aaronjp1 for the opportunity. Can't wait for future promos and products.

8. Nice solid honest reviews that appreciate.
    Glad u enjoyed the products and we look foward to your business in the future.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nice solid honest reviews that appreciate.
    Glad u enjoyed the products and we look foward to your business in the future.
    Yeah man. I will be checking out some Poseidon in the future I'm sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition: Poseidon Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon - 10-day Final Review
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon - 10 Day Trial (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:03 AM
  4. Poseidon Trial Poll... Nimbus Nutrition
    By Colden in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 04:17 PM