Nimbus Nutrition samples - AnabolicMinds.com

Nimbus Nutrition samples

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nimbus Nutrition samples

Name:  nimbus.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  186.8 KB

Nimbus And AaronJP1 thank you so much for the samples.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I recieved

2 Poseidon NT 1 Georgia Peach and 1 Southern Cherry
    2 Poseidon 1 Island Kiwi and 1 Mystic Raspberry
    2 BLAST 2 Georgia Peach
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. New Member

i tried to pick up a NT and a Regular on an actual website that carries them.. source was professional if you know what i mean... after making the order and being charged, they called and said they ran out of the NT and weren't likely stocking back up.. ended up just getting to regular.. love the stuff during my workouts, with citrulline and leucine.
  5. New Member

not too many spots out there carrying the NT
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice Marms, glad you won something
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

HAHAHAHAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice.should be a good one here
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

2 Poseidon NT 1 Georgia Peach and 1 Southern Cherry

The last 2 night I tried the NT
    They both mixed VERY well and I like the Southern Cherry a little better then the Georgia Peach.
    The peach was good im just not a peach fan so its not the product its me for the flavor/taste on that one
    The Southern Cherry was Great loved the taste it was perfect a little tart/sweet but good.

As far as the product effects.
    Only had the 2 samples so for a night time products its a little hard to judge in fairness.
    Took the product about 45 min before bed and I slept ok. Nothing that MADE me sleep all night or not wake during the night but it was just OK.
    I was not groggy when I woke up so on that aspect I liked it.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Will be taking the others the next 2 days and will update
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Glad I found your, link...

See you're liking the cheery huh?
    That's good news
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Glad I found your, link...

See you're liking the cheery huh?
    That's good news
    Yeah buddy that cherry is some good stuff
    For the record I liked your last avi better
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Yeah buddy that cherry is some good stuff
    For the record I liked your last avi better
    I'll keep that in mind.
    That's what every1 been telling me haha
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.

Glad I'm not the only one that likes cherry more than the other flavors!!! It's kinda refreshing besides being a drink that hydrates
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  15. Board Sponsor

Poseidon Night Time gets better with extended use. I urge people to pick up a tub and give it a full run and you will be hooked. About a week in is when the full effects kick in. Don't forget we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
    ~ Still Around ~
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one that likes cherry more than the other flavors!!! It's kinda refreshing besides being a drink that hydrates
    Ya cherry is in the lead for me as far as taste. Just had some Mystic raspberry a bit ago and it taste like a cyrstal light or Lipton raspberry green tea.
    Later we will see how the Blast treats me PWO but I will only be doing cardio today. Rough night kid was up with stomach flu so no lifting today.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    Poseidon Night Time gets better with extended use. I urge people to pick up a tub and give it a full run and you will be hooked. About a week in is when the full effects kick in. Don't forget we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
    Ya I was reading a few reviews and seen about a week in everyone was pretty happy. Will keep that in mind
  18. New Member

where? you can't even purchase it from your website (it's down?) ...i've seen two places online that carry it. Both that i've never ordered from before and will only over the next few months as a last resort to try the NT formula.. How close is NP from carrying this stuff?
  19. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    where? you can't even purchase it from your website (it's down?) ...i've seen two places online that carry it. Both that i've never ordered from before and will only over the next few months as a last resort to try the NT formula.. How close is NP from carrying this stuff?
    It's all up to Nutra Planet currently. We've sent them an offer, and are willing to negotiate to make this happen.....just waiting to hear back. Again, I urge all those that want to purchase Nimbus products from Nutra Planet to let them know....post in their forum and shoot them emails.You have PM.
    ~ Still Around ~
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Last night hit up some cardio with BLAST. The only 2 flavors were peach o not much of a diff there for me
    It seemed good for a cardio PWO could use maybe 2 packs/scoops for lifting.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Just tried the Kiwi and didnt care for the taste of it that much.
  22. New Member

It's all up to Nutra Planet currently. We've sent them an offer, and are willing to negotiate to make this happen.....just waiting to hear back. Again, I urge all those that want to purchase Nimbus products from Nutra Planet to let them know....post in their forum and shoot them emails.You have PM.
    i might order one friday, if not next week from one of the spots that's carrying it. I just made an order last night here at NP.. would have been nice if they were carrying it to save me the trouble.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    i might order one friday, if not next week from one of the spots that's carrying it. I just made an order last night here at NP.. would have been nice if they were carrying it to save me the trouble.
    I hate when that happens or you place an order and relize you forgot something when it arives
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nimbus and Aaron thanks so much for the samples.
    I have to rate my fav. as the poseidon NT and my fav flavor as the southern cherry.
    The most impressive thing with the product I though was how nice it mixed up
    It was kinda hard to judge or grade these in a review with only 2 of each. Would it be possible if anyone hasnt tried the blast samples yet to use them together? Unless someone has already ? Id be interested to see how that works out.
    Thanks again guys im sure in the future Ill be picking up some NT
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I hate when that happens or you place an order and relize you forgot something when it arives
    i ordered a NT poseidon week and a half to two weeks ago but the friggin place ran out. so i ended up with a second regular poseidon. i've always liked that stuff during my workouts tho
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nimbus and Aaron thanks so much for the samples.
    I have to rate my fav. as the poseidon NT and my fav flavor as the southern cherry.
    The most impressive thing with the product I though was how nice it mixed up
    It was kinda hard to judge or grade these in a review with only 2 of each. Would it be possible if anyone hasnt tried the blast samples yet to use them together? Unless someone has already ? Id be interested to see how that works out.
    Thanks again guys im sure in the future Ill be picking up some NT
    No thank u very much for your support man!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid reviews here

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11