AndroMass V3 Log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. Starting up tomorrow. going to the gym today so i will get my stats in. I am doing DC training and 6 caps/day for 4 weeks. PCT will be Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 + Anabeta. I will start to take Anabeta and Toco during the 4th week of the cycle. Will also be taking DAA ON cycle before my evening workout (Lit Up). this is my first PH since i was 17. current age is 22. i had blood work a few months ago and my T was at 782 (i think). Androstat says 795. i will try to get blood after PCT. no promises though. i have nolva on hand but probably wont need it.

DB Bench - 110 x 5

BB Bench - 345 x 1

This log wont be extremely detailed as I am in nursing school so I wont have tons of time but I will update every training day about. I train today so the next update will be Friday.

Current Supplements :

Pre Max - 1 hour before training
100% whey protein by ON
Bio Mend
Fish Oil
Lit Up (training days only)
Creapure 3g/day

Edit: start weight = 186 9%

start date for AM - 1/19

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun, man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill do a quick update to give you guys a baseline.

i took a deload week last week, could only do 85s for incline DC style. also did flys on cables high reps with dc stretch after.

close grip bench did 185 dc followed by high rep tricep rope extensions three sets. not heavy at all, easy smooth motion to feel the burn. then dc stretch

wide grip pull ups my own body weight dc followed by easy high rep dead lifts. i cant go heavy causw it kills my back

edit: woke up really sore this morning. took my andros with a p&j sandwich and milk.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. Look forward to your thoughts champ. I did that androstat and it surprised me. I had my level checked by the doctor and it came in at 480. The androstat pegged me at 453. Pretty damn close and yes my levels suck.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah ive heard from many people that its pretty accurate

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SLUT!!! Lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SLUT!!! Lol
hahahaha. anyways, worth noting from yesterdays workout:

did DC minus the shoulders but added a bit more volume and woke up very sore today. my legs are still sore from Monday so hopefully I will be able to squat tomorrow to get some baseline numbers on here. tomorrow is biceps and legs with cardio

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love going into my workout still sore from the last time doing those muscles!! Hopefully your recovery will pick up with A Mass.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically have great recovery but dc is crazy

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I have stopped my DC training as my age seems to have really hampered my recovery anymore.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I have stopped my DC training as my age seems to have really hampered my recovery anymore.
i gotcha. on my wednesday lifts, since you only hit it once in 6 days, i like to add a bit more volume. makes me very very sore.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/20 Friday day 2 (first day training while actually being on andro)

No class today so I will try to give you guys a decent update. ill edit this post throughout the day.

woke up aorund 8 and had p&j with a large glass of milk along with my fish oil and 6 caps of andro

really good workout. wont go into detail to make my updates an easy read. my legs are built for endurance. played free safety in highschool and mainly did high reps, explosion workouts. everything else was footwork on the field. just a year ago i started to do heavier stuff.

Legs

Leg Press - warmup of 20 reps followed by 3 sets of DC style. worked with 6 plates on each side.

Straight Leg Deads - warmup of 135 for 15 reps followed by 3 DC sets

Sitting calf raises - 2 plates high reps (20 x 3)

Biceps

Cable Curl (single hand) - warmup with 3 sets DC

DB Hammer - warmed up with 30 lbs. worked 3 sets DC with 45s

nothing worth noting yet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet man. In to see you kill it.
I was about to buy some bulk (found it for 275), it was gone by the time I found it haha.
Excited to see what this product brings to you.

aceroni

Awards
oooh ooh gotta watch r1balla blow up!!
you said you're full time @ nursing school correct?
i'm about to graduate w/ my degree in biomedical sciences, was wondering what kind of split you have?
school seems to be getting in the way and im thinking this 5x/week may be better to switch to an A,B,A type 3/week workout..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooh ooh gotta watch r1balla blow up!!
you said you're full time @ nursing school correct?
i'm about to graduate w/ my degree in biomedical sciences, was wondering what kind of split you have?
school seems to be getting in the way and im thinking this 5x/week may be better to switch to an A,B,A type 3/week workout..
yep. very hard to get in the food you need plus training and still have energy to study. it sucks. I do DC training. my workouts last about 45 min or so. mon,wed,fri. gives me time during the week to study and weekend to rest/study

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday, 1/23

Going to the gym around 8 tonight. gotta study right now. going to hit back, chest, and triceps. will update this post when i get back. I feel a little bit fuller, but it may just be all in my head, who knows. i will weigh in also. its been 5 servings of andromass. i am going to weigh in every training day.

UPDATE

weigh in: 187.5 up 1.5 pounds

in was really packed in the gym so i couldnt do everything i wanted but ill tell you what i did do.

Incline DB - warm up of 15 reps with 70s (stretched first)
85x12 95x7 100x5 followed by a drop set of 50 x 7 slow and concetrated on negatives.
i couldnt do it DC cause i didnt have a spotter tonight and i could only do DB since all the BB benches were being used and i did DB DC last time so i thought i would change it up.

Incline Skull Crushers - did it with the EZ Bar with 70 DC style very slow on the negative (kills my elbows so i dont go heavy, focus on form)

Pull Ups (Wide Grip) did 3 sets DC style followed by a drop set of close grip pullups

Hammer Strength Pullover 3 sets DC with 2 plates on each side

had a really really nice pump going, but that doesnt matter really.

Supplements for pre workout 1.5 scoops of Lit Up, 3g of PP Creapure, 1 scoop of iBCAA 15 min pre workout

Post workout 2 scoops of 100% Whey by ON with my own fruits, ice cream...etc for my weight gainer with a bowl of oatmeal (no sugar,unflavored).

i had to go to the gym late today cause i had clinicals for school. hate going when its packed but it is what it is. any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to post or PM me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know there really isnt a market for it for companies, but i am a big apparel person. i love wearing supplement shirts (companies that i like).... just wish they had better ones. AppNut used to make this black shirt that looked like an affliction shirt. that shirt and the muscle pharm shirts are my favorite. the PP ones are pretty beast also. heck, i like em all

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i know there really isnt a market for it for companies, but i am a big apparel person. i love wearing supplement shirts (companies that i like).... just wish they had better ones. AppNut used to make this black shirt that looked like an affliction shirt. that shirt and the muscle pharm shirts are my favorite. the PP ones are pretty beast also. heck, i like em all
Ya I need more shirts haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in brah. Today was day 1 for me again, feeling good. GL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something worth noting is I've been very tired these past few days. It may be cause I've started back at school and getting up at 6 and studying/in class most of the day.... Will monitor this

edit: VERY SORE!!! holy crap i am super sore today. its to the point where it almost hurts. crazy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Something worth noting is I've been very tired these past few days. It may be cause I've started back at school and getting up at 6 and studying/in class most of the day.... Will monitor this
Yeah I'm always tired as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm always tired as well
i know it isnt my test levels cause i had them checked a few months ago. i think its just that we put so much stress on our bodies in the gym and it wrecks us during the week ya know

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i know it isnt my test levels cause i had them checked a few months ago. i think its just that we put so much stress on our bodies in the gym and it wrecks us during the week ya know
100% agreed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to hit legs and biceps today. going around 8pm central time. will weigh in as well. i got my bf% measured last week so ill update that on the first post

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/25

alright, its almost been a week now. i will give my week 1 review after my workout on friday. i forgot to weigh in today. have a lot on my mind with school and all. i will for sure on friday and will post a reminder on my phone if i need to. today was legs and biceps

Squats - since highschool, i have had right knee issues so i dont go super heavy on legs at all. smooth controlled form but DC style. started with a warm up of 135 then worked DC with 275 for three sets.

Hammy Curl - high reps but DC style sets. did three sets.

Lunges - did 70 pounds on my back with 2 sets. did to failure

EZ Barbell Curl - warmup with 15 reps shoulder width grip. first two sets of DC with wide grip then took a 4 min break followed by 2 sets DC style of wide grip with the same weight.

DB Hammer - 4 sets DC style with the final set a lighter weight and focused on negatives. worked with 45s on DC and the final set high rep negatives of 30s

great pump. im still very sore from monday. recovery seems to be terrible right now. not sure why

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My recovery has been good on this stuff, at first I was sore, now I'm never really sore.

Either way excited for ya review

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sweet bro nice workout. I was a catcher for 12 years so understand knee issues with squats, I still go fairly heavy but only just shy of parallel but have found with narrow stance it's great for quad development, and I use leg presses deep for my hams. Not very familiar at all with DC training, could you point me in the right direction as to where I can learn more about it cause when you say DC style I have know idea what u mean lol. Keep up the good work!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem man. read the link i sent you and more online on various sites to really understand it before you get started.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IntenseMuscle.com for everything DC

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/26

really tired again today. very very thirsty throughout the day. its 2 PM and ive already had over a gallon of water and most of that has been consumed during class.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1/26

really tired again today. very very thirsty throughout the day. its 2 PM and ive already had over a gallon of water and most of that has been consumed during class.
Damn. Gotta piss?

LikeMike

Awards
1/26

Do you think the andromass is making you lethargic or your training?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Gotta piss?
actually, only went twice during school. weird, i know

Do you think the andromass is making you lethargic or your training?
i dont think its the andromass. nobody except for me has noticed this. i think its a mix of me somewhat being sick and school kicking my butt. im getting about 6 hours sleep/night and during christmas break i was getting around 10 hours. sometimes 12.

that also may be why my recovery sucks. havent been sleeping as much. IM STILL SORE FROM MONDAY!!!!!!