tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I am EXTREMELY proud to bring you all this 3 month log of HGHpro so you and i can see the full benefits of this product and what it can do. I will take it not only through calorie restricted dieting but also will be putting it through some excess calories toward the end! SO without further ado, let's get this show on the road and take a look at what Anabolic Innovations has put together in this mysterious purple bottle shall we? ++GIGANTIC THANKS TO JOHN, STXNAS AND EVERYBODY ELSE AT AI SPORTS!!

HGHpro will be dosed at 4 caps on an empty stomach 30min before bedtime

Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.DIRECTIONSTake 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. For maximal results do not take with food. WRITE-UPWhat is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:What HGH PRO WILL do:- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)500mg**
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)600mg**
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex500mg**
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.

-GOALS-

My plan is to diet for 6 weeks on a calorie deficit and then eat either at maintenance or 500-1000 calories above and test the growing potential of this product.

-Training style-

My first intentions is to maintain/grow if possible during this cut, i plan to train heavy BUT train short of failure at times by 1 rep or so to ensure i don't cause an unwanted injury. Upon switching to higher calories i will begin training more to failure and just focus on going all out as far as my mentality will allow me to.

-Diet-

For the first 6 weeks i will be eating anywhere from 2200-2700 calories and will adjust according to progress fat lose-wise. The next 6 weeks i will be eating around 3000-3200.

-Beginning Stat's-

Height: 6 Foot 4 Inches
Weight: 238Lbs
BF%: Do not really care, why bother with a number when all it will do is play mind games with you?

Pic's!

Hghpro Log 238Lbs (3).JPG

Hghpro Log 238lbs (2).JPG

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED once again, cant wait to see hwo this treats u, i see some great gains in ur future!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
SUBBED once again, cant wait to see hwo this treats u, i see some great gains in ur future!
Yeahh buddy, the pic's i took i was actually really surprised how i look right now. I've only been dieting for about 1 week and there's a difference. My FDB actually is starting to look tons better, i can hit a vacuum with it and it's actually more noticeable which was a huge plus!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another HGHpro log? where've you been?

Hope you get some solid sleep and recovery

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for the next 3 months.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the next 3 months.
What commitment! I didnt even last that long in my early dating years (14-21 yrs), I was 2 months into the relationship and then >>>>>>>> scrammmmmm!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
What commitment! I didnt even last that long in my early dating years (14-21 yrs), I was 2 months into the relationship and then >>>>>>>> scrammmmmm!!!
ahaha

Pic's up now!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So day 1 i woke up and somehow am 243lbs which i've been in a calorie deficit but have been higher on the protein side. Maybe the recovery is finally kicking in?! Either way i slept really good last night and woke up feeling even better!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So day 1 i woke up and somehow am 243lbs which i've been in a calorie deficit but have been higher on the protein side. Maybe the recovery is finally kicking in?! Either way i slept really good last night and woke up feeling even better!
So u gained some w8 lol...
Man, I picked a bad time to play with my Cals tried recomp and was doing 2300-2500 gained a few pounds, going to go HAM and do more Cals to try and gain some weigt my self.

Glad you're sleeping good man that's always a + been tired and have had time to sleep just didn't do it too much lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So u gained some w8 lol...
Man, I picked a bad time to play with my Cals tried recomp and was doing 2300-2500 gained a few pounds, going to go HAM and do more Cals to try and gain some weigt my self.

Glad you're sleeping good man that's always a + been tired and have had time to sleep just didn't do it too much lol.
Yeah it was really weird, now today i'm 237. I think right around 2300 should be optimal for me cause i was going probably too low but i am taking a week off so i figured i wouldn't need as many cals but maybe i was wrong. Anyways i am feeling a lot better. I don't get as much sleep due to starting class and more hours at work so it's helping me a ton.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I also just picked up 9 tubs of the old Xtend on Nutraplanet for under $100!! I thought the deal was over but they still seem to have some i'd jump on that asap!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i couldn't hold out for 2 more days but i got back in the gym today and i killed it! Felt amazing i pushed really hard and made some PR's. I should shed some fat with training + my diet now!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i couldn't hold out for 2 more days but i got back in the gym today and i killed it! Felt amazing i pushed really hard and made some PR's. I should shed some fat with training + my diet now!
atta boy haha and im sure the hgh pro wont hurt haha, probably could handle more volume with the extra recovery, although the cal deficit might make it tough

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiny's on a DIET?!?!!
OH NOES!

What kind of macros you aiming for now?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great start and your shoulders look massive. Must be from the 70 lb lateral riases

agreed with the bodyfat comment, all that matters is are you lean enough for yourself. In for epicness

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
atta boy haha and im sure the hgh pro wont hurt haha, probably could handle more volume with the extra recovery, although the cal deficit might make it tough
Yeah it'll be a limbo sort of thing haha, i'm cutting out direct arm work and just doing compounds which will be Overhead DB presses/Incline DB Presses/Dips/BW Pull-Ups.

Tiny's on a DIET?!?!!
OH NOES!

What kind of macros you aiming for now?
Well right now i dropped a TON of fat from my diet so i go for around 200-250 grams protein and the rest carbs and minimal fat. So far it's working like a charm at a 500 deficit!

great start and your shoulders look massive. Must be from the 70 lb lateral riases

agreed with the bodyfat comment, all that matters is are you lean enough for yourself. In for epicness
Thanks man, i quit doing insanely heavy DB raises actually for the sake of my shoulder health haha. Now i focus on seated laterals where i get a lot more isolation. I also found a better way for me to do db overhead press with my palms in the entire time it almost feels like a fly but i like it a ton better. For legs i started doing half rep squats in the power-cage but with a pause and controlled + i set the pins at EXACTLY half, no knee pain and i get some absolutely crazy contractions. In fact my legs seem to love it, The trick to it is to go slow through the movement. I have a friend who thinks he full squats when he does like 1/4 squats and he complains of knee pain but he tries going really fast. Full squats are my favorite but i figured i'd switch it up a little for a month or two. I'm gonna give sumo deads a shot for the first time next leg workout too!

I also added direct forearm work to improve my grip strength as well as my forearm size which is working great. Pretty much went over my weaknesses and just covered them, now for delts i start with lying rear delt raises and upon failure i stand up and do bent over raises. Getting lean is really boosting my confidence i see the muscles more clearly and it just motivates the crap out of me!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also I've been really good at taking HGHpro on an empty stomach, will this yield a stronger effect in the long run? I figure so but figure i'd ask haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it'll be a limbo sort of thing haha, i'm cutting out direct arm work and just doing compounds which will be Overhead DB presses/Incline DB Presses/Dips/BW Pull-Ups.

Well right now i dropped a TON of fat from my diet so i go for around 200-250 grams protein and the rest carbs and minimal fat. So far it's working like a charm at a 500 deficit!

Thanks man, i quit doing insanely heavy DB raises actually for the sake of my shoulder health haha. Now i focus on seated laterals where i get a lot more isolation. I also found a better way for me to do db overhead press with my palms in the entire time it almost feels like a fly but i like it a ton better. For legs i started doing half rep squats in the power-cage but with a pause and controlled + i set the pins at EXACTLY half, no knee pain and i get some absolutely crazy contractions. In fact my legs seem to love it, The trick to it is to go slow through the movement. I have a friend who thinks he full squats when he does like 1/4 squats and he complains of knee pain but he tries going really fast. Full squats are my favorite but i figured i'd switch it up a little for a month or two. I'm gonna give sumo deads a shot for the first time next leg workout too!

I also added direct forearm work to improve my grip strength as well as my forearm size which is working great. Pretty much went over my weaknesses and just covered them, now for delts i start with lying rear delt raises and upon failure i stand up and do bent over raises. Getting lean is really boosting my confidence i see the muscles more clearly and it just motivates the crap out of me!
uh o! all u need is more motivation, that gym is in for sum trouble now haha keep it up brotha!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I've been really good at taking HGHpro on an empty stomach, will this yield a stronger effect in the long run? I figure so but figure i'd ask haha
it should....at the same time, i always foudn it hard to do and dosed it about 45 min before id eat and then hit the sack.....still woorked pretty godo for me, but id imagine empty stomach is better

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
uh o! all u need is more motivation, that gym is in for sum trouble now haha keep it up brotha!!!
it should....at the same time, i always foudn it hard to do and dosed it about 45 min before id eat and then hit the sack.....still woorked pretty godo for me, but id imagine empty stomach is better
Thanks man :)

Alright well so far i'm at 235lbs now so fat is definitely coming off. Pretty sore considering first day back in a week haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So another great night of sleep and diet is working perfectly right at 2500 calories. I really think i needed more protein because as soon as i bumped it to 200+ i started noticing a slight weight gain and looking bigger. Once i get my 9 tubs of xtend here i'll be "good to grow" :lol:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I can slowly see my stupid love handles going away, cool thing is that i keep my shoulder width so i just keep looking wider and wider and wider :D Lovin it! I finally realize that to lose BF and keep/grow muscle you gotta just take it slow. My friend was eating wayyyy to low of calories and wondering why he wasn't losing weight so i steered him in the right direction and told him to keep track of his calories and protein. I can see myself benefiting a lot more from BCAA's intra workout now. John is 100% correct, when you diet down protein becomes a lot more important and when you are bulking you can get away with less protein because you take in a ton more carbs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can slowly see my stupid love handles going away, cool thing is that i keep my shoulder width so i just keep looking wider and wider and wider :D Lovin it! I finally realize that to lose BF and keep/grow muscle you gotta just take it slow. My friend was eating wayyyy to low of calories and wondering why he wasn't losing weight so i steered him in the right direction and told him to keep track of his calories and protein. I can see myself benefiting a lot more from BCAA's intra workout now. John is 100% correct, when you diet down protein becomes a lot more important and when you are bulking you can get away with less protein because you take in a ton more carbs.
Nice.
Learn something valuable everyday.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 3/4: Weight is up to 238 again, not sure how i haven't been eating tons of sodium or anything but i continue to get leaner. Sleep is still really good and refreshing. My traps are super sore though it's hard to move my head!! xD

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3/4: Weight is up to 238 again, not sure how i haven't been eating tons of sodium or anything but i continue to get leaner. Sleep is still really good and refreshing. My traps are super sore though it's hard to move my head!! xD
wow you must have KILLED your traps!
Hmm, maybe you just ate something and your backed up?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Definitely, they look a lot bigger today too o_O Like usually relaxed they stand out but they seem to be popping out more now.

Who knows? Even then usually i am a few pounds lighter at least. My back is starting to get more detail in it, Also when i flex my chest i can see it feather up more. I see it more in my face for some reason, i think it could of been due to me starting DAA again to help me shed some fat and add some lean mass. I think using DAA or a Natty T-booster to lean up could have been the best decision for me to aid in my goals as far as fat loss/lean mass gain goes. Strength is still going up, I'm supposed to train legs today and i want to go for 455 half squats in power-cage with pause at bottom. My legs have never responded this well to an exercise so this is my now bread and butter for legs. I alternate my deads and squats between workouts and i like it a ton better. I might have to use today + tomorrow as rest days due to working and then going straight to school but i'll try and squeeze the workouts in. I lose wayyy more fat when i train and diet like this literally double my fat loss and increase my lean mass.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Definitely, they look a lot bigger today too o_O Like usually relaxed they stand out but they seem to be popping out more now.

Who knows? Even then usually i am a few pounds lighter at least. My back is starting to get more detail in it, Also when i flex my chest i can see it feather up more. I see it more in my face for some reason, i think it could of been due to me starting DAA again to help me shed some fat and add some lean mass. I think using DAA or a Natty T-booster to lean up could have been the best decision for me to aid in my goals as far as fat loss/lean mass gain goes. Strength is still going up, I'm supposed to train legs today and i want to go for 455 half squats in power-cage with pause at bottom. My legs have never responded this well to an exercise so this is my now bread and butter for legs. I alternate my deads and squats between workouts and i like it a ton better. I might have to use today + tomorrow as rest days due to working and then going straight to school but i'll try and squeeze the workouts in. I lose wayyy more fat when i train and diet like this literally double my fat loss and increase my lean mass.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also popped a Gaspari Spirodex to test out today, so far nothing crazy but i don't want anything crazy anyways i like the little boost in energy. So far i haven't noticed much of a thermo effect but i feel some energy. It has a mood stimulator in it like Stim X as well (stim x was absolutely crazy i took 2 and was almost high all day haha)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also popped a Gaspari Spirodex to test out today, so far nothing crazy but i don't want anything crazy anyways i like the little boost in energy. So far i haven't noticed much of a thermo effect but i feel some energy. It has a mood stimulator in it like Stim X as well (stim x was absolutely crazy i took 2 and was almost high all day haha)
I popped 1 cap of slim fx...
Thought it was going to be crazy.
May have to grab me a bottle haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So my leg day was insane, you would think 10 sets total isn't that tough but these all were balls to the wall. I did high rep half squats, high rep leg press and standing calve raises. I almost passed out 2 or 3 times but it was incredible. I hit that shyt sooo hard my legs are twitching still!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
And as much as i absolutely hate to admit it, i seem to be getting better results just hitting an exercise with 3 sets and moving on. I love train lots but if i get better results this way then so be it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Something i just posted on the BB.com log, this explains my personality and drive.

"Once you begin to take sets to the point where you can barely breathe and feel like your going to pass out is a feeling that i will always strive to accomplish every-time i hit legs. If you can take your mind and focus to the brink of insanity then you will become unstoppable at everything else. Having an empty gym to myself with blasting Molotov Solution in the background brings out a completely different side of me, the side that will not allow anyone or anything to stop me. Not even myself, i become angry if i get tired and i become enraged at the fact that my mind is telling me to stop the set, but i don't. I do 2,3,4 even 5 more reps and i leave with the absolute satisfaction that i have won the war for the day. Once the war is won between the mind and body, the reign will begin."

~Yours Truly~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
And as much as i absolutely hate to admit it, i seem to be getting better results just hitting an exercise with 3 sets and moving on. I love train lots but if i get better results this way then so be it.
Nice.
What have you noticed to instill your belief I'm this?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice.
What have you noticed to instill your belief I'm this?
Mostly my shoulders/arms back responding really well to it. I have ALWAYS been a fan of volume, but i think the harder you train the less sets you need. For me the sweet spot seems to be 3 or so per exercise for upper body and lower body just loves everything LOL

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
235Lbs as of this morning, i feel like I've been losing fat faster at a 500 or so deficit than anything ever before. Appetite is going up, probably from the combination of HGHpro and DAA. Aggressiveness is up too i love it!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
235Lbs as of this morning, i feel like I've been losing fat faster at a 500 or so deficit than anything ever before. Appetite is going up, probably from the combination of HGHpro and DAA. Aggressiveness is up too i love it!
Sounds like you are leaning up. The hunger just means you are in a deficit. Well that an probably the daa lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa is making you hungry. ;)
Good job in leaning out bro. When you get lean it's gonna be bad ass lol.

About the less sets, I think you are right. Less sets, more weight, more often. That's what I do lol. Stronger than ever. Not leaner though, but that's cause I'm bulking.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Daa is making you hungry. ;)
Good job in leaning out bro. When you get lean it's gonna be bad ass lol.

About the less sets, I think you are right. Less sets, more weight, more often. That's what I do lol. Stronger than ever. Not leaner though, but that's cause I'm bulking.
Don't forget HGHpro is supposed to increase appetite as well! Yeah today i am really feeling the DAA it's hitting me stronger than the first time i took it. Good thing is my workouts are amazing though, Dude once i get super lean I'm going to bulk again but manage my fat a little more and stay a little leaner. I still will be doing those 7k calorie days but they are going to be timed for training days.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm going to annihilate the weights tomorrow!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am in on this... I need size and looks like you know how to get it! good stuff!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I am in on this... I need size and looks like you know how to get it! good stuff!
Dude i really appreciate the comment, means a lot :D

So this diet is going so well right now it's awesome!! For the first time i got a comment today about my arms "Jesus christ are you training arms?" *The fact that this comment came from one of the biggest guys in the gym made me smile ear to ear* I told him no i was training chest and back hahaha. My bicep vain in my right arm is coming in. Also the cut between my quad and tear drop is really starting to dig down. God i am so happy right now with how everything is going just wait till the end of this log!! Also Upright cable rows are amazing i love them :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also every few days i like to have 1 cheat meal of like 4 mcdoubles or something (strategically on a training day). It takes all the edge of my cravings and i feel even better. Plus today i had 4 mcdoubles and 1 mcchicken for my cheat meal and i still hit my calories for the day, a little low on teh protein side but i aim for more carbs on training days anyways. Ahhh.... time for some awesome sleep with HGHpro :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just need to find a diet and stick with it... I need size no doubt...that way when I shed my body fat spring time I will be a bit more cut up then I am now. I am so bad at counting fats,carbs,proteins,cals I just find it hard to stick to it day in and day out with my crazy work schedule and working out in the morning like I am I feel that I am losing the battle. I struggle as it is now to get to the gym during the week. I take a creatine hcl 1hour before workout at 415am then pre around 20min pre and that is tough enough. I have defintly los some waist size I just need the rest of the body to grow. I have made hella gains and progress sinceI started in april so I am not complaining! I will be looing in here more often for some knowledge! Between you ,John Smelton, and Aaron I think I may have my basis covered

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just need to find a diet and stick with it... I need size no doubt...that way when I shed my body fat spring time I will be a bit more cut up then I am now. I am so bad at counting fats,carbs,proteins,cals I just find it hard to stick to it day in and day out with my crazy work schedule and working out in the morning like I am I feel that I am losing the battle. I struggle as it is now to get to the gym during the week. I take a creatine hcl 1hour before workout at 415am then pre around 20min pre and that is tough enough. I have defintly los some waist size I just need the rest of the body to grow. I have made hella gains and progress sinceI started in april so I am not complaining! I will be looing in here more often for some knowledge! Between you ,John Smelton, and Aaron I think I may have my basis covered
Appreciate the appreciation...
either way, I'm not lean at all... Wish I did a better job but cardio and my food choices is probably why :p

Either if you have a smart phone down load an app calle fitness pal, works on a computer too. You can track what you are eating in there and it adds everything up for you too.
I would say eat more pasta, have your wife make turkey or ground beef pasta dishes and eat tons of snack through out the day and maybe down a weight gainer or 2 with as mid day snacks... And don't eat clean too often!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Don't feel bad man, i pretty much only keep track of protein and calories to be completely honest. Carbs would be something i would count if say i was dieting for a contest since it is more crucial (or isn't if your under the supervision of George Farrah who keeps carbs up to the contest which seems to work a lot better for most guys) I will always have an all out bulking mentality for the simple fact it works, it's not easy to disregard your physique for a while at the benefit of adding pure size. Most guys can't handle it to be honest but a really good example is Natural Olympian John Hansen, i read an interview on him in musclemag and me/him have the same concept on bulking, that it should be done to gain the most amount of mass possible so when showtime comes, he would without a doubt be bigger. I respect the guy more and more i read on him. He said a naturals should devote time to gaining more mass instead of being extremely lean because how he puts it "the guys are ripped to the bone no doubt about it, but they look damn skinny!"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah haha ^