8 Week Androseries V3 log (Mass w/a bit of Bulk and Hard)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Bump for anyone else that wants to follow and welcome to those that are. :)

I'll be taking before pictures tomorrow morning and have them up some time soon thereafter.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for anyone else that wants to follow and welcome to those that are. :)

I'll be taking before pictures tomorrow morning and have them up some time soon thereafter.
Sounds good bud, can't wait to see how this works out for you!

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Ok, I updated the second post with before pics.

So, I started out yesterday taking 6 Mass and 3 Hard first thing in the morning. Gotta say it is both cool and weird taking pills that are green and black. To give somewhat of a pre-update, going into this cycle I have been a bit frustrated strength-wise as most of my lifts have been stagnating our outright going down over the past few weeks. I'm not sure if it's placebo or what, but today and yesterday I beat most of my previous numbers at the gym. Nothing much else to report just yet. Mood is about the same as it has been, generally positive. As I said, I will do weekly updates, so the next one will be next Saturday. I'll still be checking in probably daily if there are any questions/comments.

Cheers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I updated the second post with before pics.

So, I started out yesterday taking 6 Mass and 3 Hard first thing in the morning. Gotta say it is both cool and weird taking pills that are green and black. To give somewhat of a pre-update, going into this cycle I have been a bit frustrated strength-wise as most of my lifts have been stagnating our outright going down over the past few weeks. I'm not sure if it's placebo or what, but today and yesterday I beat most of my previous numbers at the gym. Nothing much else to report just yet. Mood is about the same as it has been, generally positive. As I said, I will do weekly updates, so the next one will be next Saturday. I'll still be checking in probably daily if there are any questions/comments.

Cheers.
I see!
Well have fun with this run!

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Blech, just noticed the Androbulk shipping date got pushed back to the 23rd. So, I'll have to play with the dosing a bit so I'm not taking too many pills at once when that arrives. I may bump the Androhard dose up to 6/day (along with the 6/day Mass) for the rest of the first 4 weeks, and then do 6 Bulk and 6 Mass the last 4 weeks. But, I'm open to suggestions. I know that Mass already has a half dose of Hard, so hopefully that wouldn't be too much.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blech, just noticed the Androbulk shipping date got pushed back to the 23rd. So, I'll have to play with the dosing a bit so I'm not taking too many pills at once when that arrives. I may bump the Androhard dose up to 6/day (along with the 6/day Mass) for the rest of the first 4 weeks, and then do 6 Bulk and 6 Mass the last 4 weeks. But, I'm open to suggestions. I know that Mass already has a half dose of Hard, so hopefully that wouldn't be too much.
Thank you for updating the pictures. As for the dosing plans, what you laid out seems adequate.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Thank you for updating the pictures. As for the dosing plans, what you laid out seems adequate.
Great, thanks! Starting today I'm bumping the Hard dosage up to 6/day.

And no problem on the pictures. This is my first log, but I'm trying to keep it boiled down to the things I look for in other logs: before/afters, weekly updates, etc. Definitely looking forward to seeing what this stuff can do. My recovery is already through the roof compared to a few days ago.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for it, I like the idea should have some serious strength gains form such a high dose of AH

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Go for it, I like the idea should have some serious strength gains form such a high dose of AH
I like how this scheme will allow me to tease apart the differing effects of the AH and AB also, so I'll be a bit better informed as far as what I might want to include in potential future cycles based on my goals. I was looking forward to trying out that AB, though. Guess I will have to wait a little longer. :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
subb

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how this scheme will allow me to tease apart the differing effects of the AH and AB also, so I'll be a bit better informed as far as what I might want to include in potential future cycles based on my goals. I was looking forward to trying out that AB, though. Guess I will have to wait a little longer. :)
This should also give those following a better idea of what you thought of each product.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Week 1 Update:

Meant to do this over the weekend, but we know how that goes.

Effects: Main thing to note so far has been an increase in strength. As I said, my lifts were getting pretty stagnant prior to starting the cycle. But I think over the past week I've beaten all of my previous numbers, on some exercises increasing both weight and reps. Seems like I've heard people saying they don't really start to notice big strength increases until week 3 or 4, so I'm optimistic that I will be destroying my log book by then.:) One other thing I've noted over the past week has been an anxiolytic effect. I'm not normally an anxious person anyways, but I've felt even less so on the AM/AH (I'm guessing mostly due to the AH).

edit: Forgot to add that weight is up two pounds.

Side effects: Feels like libido might be down a little, but I could just be psyching myself out. When I did the epistane cycle previously it destroyed my libido, so I might just be looking for something to go wrong there. Something to keep an eye on at any rate. Also, not exactly a side effect, but I get these grapefruit burps throughout the day after taking the Andro pills. I'm not normally a grapefruit fan, but these aren't that bad. :)

Alright, I'll update again in a week, but keep an eye on here daily. Side note, the Bulk is on the way and should be here by Friday.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I like the GF burps too, beats fish oil burps any day.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
So, I just realized the Androbulk will be here in time to do my original dosing. I'm wondering, though, what cycle dosing you all think would be better. The choices are:

Weeks 1-2: 6 Mass, 6 Hard
Weeks 3-8: 6 Mass, 2 Hard, 4 Bulk

or

Weeks 1-4: 6 Mass, 6 Hard
Weeks 5-8 6 Mass, 6 Bulk

Perhaps it's splitting hairs, but I would like to get the most out of this cycle obviously. I like the idea of having the Bulk in my system a little longer in the first option. But, I recall reading some posts of Matt Porter's recently talking about the benefits of switching up anabolics during a cycle, which would favor the second option. What are your opinions?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would go with a full dose of Bulk, so option 2 but that said I would run it for the length of option 1. Since you can't do this the I feel your best bet is option 1 since it will give you more time on Bulk.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
I personally would go with a full dose of Bulk, so option 2 but that said I would run it for the length of option 1. Since you can't do this the I feel your best bet is option 1 since it will give you more time on Bulk.
Yeah, unfortunately I just have the one bottle of Bulk coming. I'd rather not buy more, as the main reason I could justify buying what I have was with the 40% discounts during Thanksgiving and New Year's. I do have 2 extra bottles of Hard I was going to run with Lean this summer if you think it would be beneficial to dip into those for this cycle. I'm sure there will be another sale to replace what I would use before I run that cycle.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Bump for any other input regarding my dosing.

LikeMike

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you. I have 2 bottles of andromass and 1 androbulk. I was planning on running 6 mass and 3 bulk for 8 weeks. I do have a question regarding your pct. Ive heard clomid is better for 19nor pct. I was originally planning nova at 20/20/10/10 but now I'm thinking clomid at 50/50/25/25. I'm still unsure. Can anyone comment on androbulk pct?

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Dosing as laid out will be fine.
I'm guessing you meant the first option, i.e. as originally outlined? Thanks for the input, everyone.

Week 2 Update:

I figure I will go ahead and do the week 2 update now, since it looks like I'll be starting the Bulk tomorrow so parameters will change a bit.

The biggest difference I've noticed starting at the beginning of this week has been that my body temperature has been through the roof. It could partially be due to the fact that I've upped my food intake substantially, but I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that. It's actually kind of a nice "side effect" to deal with this time of year. :)

Other than that, not a whole lot new to report. Strength has continued to improve on most lifts. My weight is up about another 1.5 lbs. Libido seems to be about normal, and no other side effects to report. I'll continue to up the caloric intake and kill it in the gym and report back in a week.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing you meant the first option, i.e. as originally outlined? Thanks for the input, everyone.

Week 2 Update:

I figure I will go ahead and do the week 2 update now, since it looks like I'll be starting the Bulk tomorrow so parameters will change a bit.

The biggest difference I've noticed starting at the beginning of this week has been that my body temperature has been through the roof. It could partially be due to the fact that I've upped my food intake substantially, but I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that. It's actually kind of a nice "side effect" to deal with this time of year. :)

Other than that, not a whole lot new to report. Strength has continued to improve on most lifts. My weight is up about another 1.5 lbs. Libido seems to be about normal, and no other side effects to report. I'll continue to up the caloric intake and kill it in the gym and report back in a week.
Ya I noticed the same thing, it's a good sign you should be seeing some nice effects soon:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know 1 thing my strength wet through the freaking roof!!!
Big time.

I'm going to post a final review... 6 weeks is almost up may go 8

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for this

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I know 1 thing my strength wet through the freaking roof!!!
Big time.

I'm going to post a final review... 6 weeks is almost up may go 8
What have you been taking bud andromass with hard or androbulk ? :). Wanna bulk up but I wanna gain more strength so am thinking hard and mass will suit me better

Scuba Steveo

Awards
How are things going steve?
I was planning to do an update today, so thanks for the segue. :)

Week 3 Update:

Overall things are going well. I noticed the first couple nights after starting AB (Saturday and Sunday) that hunger was way up, even not long after a large dinner. The rest of the week, though, I've been dealing with some bloating issues. Not sure what's causing it, whether it's the drop in AH dose, the addition of AB, or something else entirely. It's just annoying as it makes it a little harder to get in as much food as I would like and it's a little harder to gauge progress when you're puffed up.

While weight has been fluctuating a bit, I would estimate I've gained about 5 lbs over the last 3 weeks. Body temp is still running hot, particularly after meals. Generally strength has continued to go up, but the aggression and drive in the gym can be somewhat hit or miss. Earlier in the week, for example, I'm doing deadlifts, and even though I went up 10 lbs from the previous week I was just on it that day and killed my rep goal. Then yesterday with squats, while I added 10 lbs from last week as well, man was it a grind getting those last few reps. And I'm not sure I was hitting the depth I would have liked. Could have something to do with whatever is causing the bloating, but at least overall lifts are still going up.

That about covers the highlights. I'll report in again in a week. And as I said in the OP I'll be doing halfway progress pics, so I'll get those posted over the weekend next week as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning to do an update today, so thanks for the segue. :)

Week 3 Update:

Overall things are going well. I noticed the first couple nights after starting AB (Saturday and Sunday) that hunger was way up, even not long after a large dinner. The rest of the week, though, I've been dealing with some bloating issues. Not sure what's causing it, whether it's the drop in AH dose, the addition of AB, or something else entirely. It's just annoying as it makes it a little harder to get in as much food as I would like and it's a little harder to gauge progress when you're puffed up.

While weight has been fluctuating a bit, I would estimate I've gained about 5 lbs over the last 3 weeks. Body temp is still running hot, particularly after meals. Generally strength has continued to go up, but the aggression and drive in the gym can be somewhat hit or miss. Earlier in the week, for example, I'm doing deadlifts, and even though I went up 10 lbs from the previous week I was just on it that day and killed my rep goal. Then yesterday with squats, while I added 10 lbs from last week as well, man was it a grind getting those last few reps. And I'm not sure I was hitting the depth I would have liked. Could have something to do with whatever is causing the bloating, but at least overall lifts are still going up.

That about covers the highlights. I'll report in again in a week. And as I said in the OP I'll be doing halfway progress pics, so I'll get those posted over the weekend next week as well.
It's the combo you added more 4-DHEA with the AB and lowered your dose of AH which will help with the bloat from it. If you need to jump back on a higher dose of AH or add in some Erase and it should solve the issue.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
It's the combo you added more 4-DHEA with the AB and lowered your dose of AH which will help with the bloat from it. If you need to jump back on a higher dose of AH or add in some Erase and it should solve the issue.
Sounds good, I have some Erase on hand I could add in. Thanks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, thanks for the update. Sucks about the bloating though.

Looking forward to the pics and update next week!

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Erase seems to be doing the trick as far as keeping the bloating under control. Just curious, though, will this interfere with the MoA of the Bulk or Mass? Just don't want to be shooting myself in the foot. I can deal with a little bloat if it means more gains in the long run. :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase seems to be doing the trick as far as keeping the bloating under control. Just curious, though, will this interfere with the MoA of the Bulk or Mass? Just don't want to be shooting myself in the foot. I can deal with a little bloat if it means more gains in the long run. :)
It's hard to say. For some it will, for some it won't. Guys who love strength usually welcome the "wet" bloat, as it usually correlates to better strength gains.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
It's hard to say. For some it will, for some it won't. Guys who love strength usually welcome the "wet" bloat, as it usually correlates to better strength gains.
Well, I really only care about strength in so far as I use it to gauge progress (i.e. muscle gain) towards my physique goals. And to be honest, I actually think I feel stronger when I don't feel like my stomach is about to pop. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What have you been taking bud andromass with hard or androbulk ? :). Wanna bulk up but I wanna gain more strength so am thinking hard and mass will suit me better
Just AndroMass

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Week 4 Update:

I didn't get a chance to do pics this morning, but I will be sure to take some tomorrow. I'm up somewhere between 6-8 lbs so far, so it won't be an earth-shattering difference, but I will be interested to see the comparison nonetheless.

As far as the update, not a whole lot new to report. The bloating seems to be kept in check by the Erase. I've noticed others that are logging AM reporting an increase in vascularity, which I haven't really noticed so far. And, while you can't tell in my before pics, I'm usually pretty vascular naturally even when I'm not particularly lean. So, this week I decided to add agmatine, which I was taking before cycle, back in to my regimen to kick things up a notch. Otherwise, strength continues to improve. It's one thing for me to say that, but I figure I will post some of lift increases for comparison. To the left is what I was doing the week before I started and to the right are my lifts from this week, just using some of the bigger lifts for representative body parts to compare:

Romanian Deadlifts: 275x4 -> 295x8
Squats: 225x5 , 180x20 -> 245x8 , 190x20
Incline Bench Press: 165x6 -> 175x8
Plate-loaded machine rows; 230x10 -> 250x10
Seated DB Military Press: 60x8 -> 65x10

I know my lifts are nothing to write home about, but hey it's improvement, particularly on the lower body lifts. Definitely looking forward to seeing where I am in another 4 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some solid strength increases in those numbers you posted, very impressive in 4 weeks.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Indeed strength gains have been fantastic. I'm kind of hoping mass gains pick up a little for these last 4 weeks, though. Like I weighed myself this morning after a low carb day and was only about 4 lbs up from when I started. A pound/week isn't bad, but I'm still pretty far away from my goal. And I don't want to go into crazy bulking mode as I have a beach vacation coming up at the end of this. Guess I'll see how it goes.

I took pics yesterday, but didn't get a chance to upload them. I'll be sure to do that tonight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking fuller bud, seems like you could up your cals a bit no problem just go with a modest 200 cal boost a day.