RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to be picked to try out the new supplemental oxygen product from Mr supps to give my own take on whether or not it has any effect on my workouts, so I will be giving it a go t see what I think. I will be trying it out pre-workout and intra-workout as well as before fasted cardio and intra-cardio to see if it has any positive effects on performance from my perspective. There has been a lot of debate lately on whether or not this could be useful, so I'm interested to give this a try. Here is the product write-up at Mr supps...

With Oxygen4Energy now you can stop feeling tired and exhausted during your training sessions, and completely eliminate the fatigue that is inhibiting your performance and slowing your muscle gains. The fact that you are not physically able to give your 100% effort in every training session, every set and every single rep, is slowing down your growth and keeping you from all of the potential progress from your hours spent training. You are wasting money on performance enhancing drugs while not reaping their fullest benefits because you are still neglecting the most basic of human needs, OXYGEN! - You can take all of the supplements and steroids you want, but if you are not getting enough oxygen to your muscle cells during your training sessions, you are just not getting all of the increased muscle growth and enhanced performance these drugs can truly provide you with.

More vital than Testosterone or Protein, Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and plays an integral role in almost every bodily function, including muscle growth and performance. Oxygen makes up approximately 96% of your body's nutritional needs, and it is responsible for creating as much as 90% of your body's energy. You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only a few minutes without oxygen and you are dead.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

• 95% pure Oxygen in Air (no propellants or additives)

• Approximately 4 Liters of oxygen per can

• No prescription necessary

• No stimulants / No calories

• 5-10 Applications per can if used as directed

• Dimensions: H=6.5” x D=1.25”

• Weight: 1.6 oz

To the the serious athlete, oxygen availability to the brain and muscles means the difference between peak performance or failure in competition. Any athlete can attest to the fact that muscular exhaustion and mental fatigue from oxygen depletion is the #1 cause for their performance failure. When was the last time you felt winded and out of breath while performing an exercise, playing with your friends or even making love to your mate? - Just image how great would it be if you could quickly and easily add 500% more oxygen to your system in a matter of seconds to immediately fulfill your muscle cell's need for additional oxygen! Oxygen4Performance can provide you that
oxygen you need, just at the right time and allow you to perform like a champ each and every time!

Breathing is just not enough! In today's environment we only have half the oxygen that evolution has designed our bodies to operate on in order to be able to perform at peak levels. By living daily in an oxygen deficient environment and not feeding our cells the proper cellular oxygen and nutrients we truly require, our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic. Accumulation of toxins and waste products will inherently cause a drop in performance and even inhibit recovery after training. As we all know, we work the muscle in the gym, but it grows when we are at rest(recovery).
The only way the pollution and toxins can ever leave our bodies is to first be combined with oxygen. Without enough oxygen the body simply can't take out the inner garbage, so that means the pollution and toxins build up and stay within us, leading to degeneration and loss of vitality.

Your body needs oxygen, like the one contained in Oxyge4Performance to:
Metabolize the protein you eat
Fuels your muscle cells
Fuels your brain cells
Clean toxins and waste out of your body
Support your Immune System strength
Manufacture Testosterone and vital proteins
Removes viruses, parasites, and bacteria from the body
And much more...

Lack of oxygen may cause:
General Fatigue
Poor Muscle Endurance and Power
Poor Concentration and Focus
Poor Digestion
And more...

Breathing oxygen from a tank is the most efficient way to flood your body with oxygen. By entering through the lungs, oxygen enters the bloodstream in seconds and is immediately available to your cells.
In the past, oxygen breathing tanks were available by prescription only, so this treatment was inaccessible to the general public.
Several years ago, oxygen bars started emerging which allowed the general public to really get a feel for what oxygen supplementation had to offer, and the success of these establishments is real proof of just how well this therapy works. But you can't take an oxygen bar with you, for oxygen on-the-go there is Oxygen4Energy!
Now, oxygen enriched air is available in small portable cans that you can take anywhere and will allow you to flood your body with supplemental oxygen any time you want! This can have a beneficial effect on your overall vitality, strength, well being and mental focus.
Don't wait another day to begin enjoying the benefits of pure on-demand oxygen that is available right when you need it. Oxygen4Energy is fast, portable and pure. It is the shot of fresh oxygen air you need! A few pumps of Oxygen4Energy will fill your lungs and saturate your blood with rich energy-producing oxygen, right when you need it. Pump instant oxygen for instant results you can really feel.

You don't really have to decide right now, just try Oxygen4Energy and if you don't agree that it has a major improvement in your training and overall well being just return it for a 100% money back guarantee.

Oxygen4Energy is used for:

Suggested Dosing

These recommendations are simply guidelines to help you get the best results from using Oxygen4Energy. Every athlete has different needs. You may need to experiment with your dosing to get optimal results.

Make sure sprayer is within 1/2 inch of your mouth

Spray approximately 1 second of oxygen enriched air into your mouth while taking a deep breath

Continue to inhale after you have stopped spraying the oxygen so that you inhale the oxygen into your lungs (otherwise it will sit in your mouth where it has no benefit)

Hold briefly (less than 1 sec)

Take 10 shots 30-45 minutes before intense physical exertion to increase endurance, power and explosiveness.

Take 5-7 shots every additional 30 minutes as needed.

Take 10 shots immediately following intense exertion for recovery (if recovery is important to you).

The harder you push yourself, the more noticeable the benefits will be.

Medical Waiver:
Oxygen4Energy is NOT FOR MEDICAL USE and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases. It should not be used if you have asthma, lung or heart ailments without approval from your medical doctor. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement products.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am here for the awesomeness!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see an honest log for this, very interested.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I'm very intrigued by something like this. In theory, it seems like it could be very effective.

However, we all know theory and practical application don't always align. Will be following this one closely.

Seems like you'll be able to tell if there will be any positive effects within the first use of this. Might be something good for those with slight asthmatic tendencies.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for subbing in everyone!!

My first use of Oxygen4energy was this morning preworkout. I did the recommended 5 shots with deep breaths less than 5 minutes before hitting the first set.

My first impression of it is that there is a definite sign of increased alertness and overall just feeling good. I opted out of my normal dose of N2KTS this morning so I could accurately assess the focus and alertness aspect without outside influence. It did seem to get me going pretty good....not as good as stims, but certainly a difference.

Today was a Chest and triceps workout, and after warming up with 135 on flat bench, I was ready to hot my first set. My first set was 225x15 and i actually hit a PR on it. I pretty much did the same with my next set with a PR of 245x9 (previous best was 225x14 &245x8)

I'm not giving credit to the oxygen4energy for the PRs exactly, as there are some things you all should know about where I'm currently at. Right now I'm at the end of the 3rd week of PCT from a Diesel/EPI cycle, and I am using Ostarine as a part of that PCT. I have been getting strength gains through my entire PCT, so it could easily be claimed the Ostarine gave me the PRs. Just wanted to throw it all out there to be fair...

The initial alertness and focus effect seemed to wear off after about 15 minutes or so. I typically train for 1 hour, so I decided a good time to try it again would be at the 30 minute mark when i start to feel fatigued.

After another dose I felt the same alertness and well-being effect again. I used it about half way through my sets of cable flyes, and i managed one more rep than the previous set, but I felt like I was pushing harder also. From there on out the rest of the workout, I seemed "less fatigued and winded" in my opinion, but performance seemed minimally affected and not as good as the first part of the workout. I think the muscle fatigue was just so prominent at this point its hard to judge.

So far, I am pretty impressed with it considering how I did without a preworkout (which normally isn't that great). There is definitely an effect there IMO, and how much is still in the air (pun intended)

Time will tell...

I'm looking forward to how it stacks up with cardio :run:

MSF

Awards
I'm in.
Do you know how many sprays to a bottle?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok color me interested...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

rick you think it will be beneficial for all nighters studying? basketball?

can't say i would try it for weight lifting tbh

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here. I'm really looking forward to trying this sometime soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, buddy.

I agree that basketball would certainly be an area I could see it being very useful.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff isn't going to work but I'm here anyways
Sheesh.

Anyways. I was going to ask you (Rickrock) about fatigue recovery. Reading back, I see you mentioned it.

What is your main goal with this, an extra boost for your workouts? Quick recovery between sets?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

rick you think it will be beneficial for all nighters studying? basketball?

can't say i would try it for weight lifting tbh
Yeh i could see the benefits for both studying and basketball. The only problem I could see is how long it lasts. It seems to fade after about 15 minutes or so. Studying at night I could see it being great because you could take a shot anytime you need it, and not have to worry about it keeping you up like stims do.

I haven't seen a lot of benefit as far as the weight training yet, but I am predicting that the cardio will see a good benefit from it. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheesh.

Anyways. I was going to ask you (Rickrock) about fatigue recovery. Reading back, I see you mentioned it.

What is your main goal with this, an extra boost for your workouts? Quick recovery between sets?

I'm just trying to test it out and see where I think that this product could be of most benefit. From my impression so far, alertness and focus are its best features, but cardiovascular endurance I'm betting is improved from it. I'm really looking forward to my next cardio session to test that theory. ;)

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Should be really effective for HIIT cardio. Looking forward to more updates

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Yeh i could see the benefits for both studying and basketball. The only problem I could see is how long it lasts. It seems to fade after about 15 minutes or so. Studying at night I could see it being great because you could take a shot anytime you need it, and not have to worry about it keeping you up like stims do.

I haven't seen a lot of benefit as far as the weight training yet, but I am predicting that the cardio will see a good benefit from it. ;)
only 15 minutes? :rofl:

sounds like a placebo bro

i dont even warm up in 15 minutes

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only 15 minutes? :rofl:

sounds like a placebo bro

i dont even warm up in 15 minutes
The effect as far as the alertness and focus goes, was definitely there. There is nothing placebo about becoming alert and focused at 6 am without stims on 5 hours of sleep. That part was very real. As far as performance I haven't seen much yet.

However I'm not sure that weight training is where it will shine...I'm guessing cardio is where it will really help

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was fortunate enough to be picked to try out the new supplemental oxygen product from Mr supps to give my own take on whether or not it has any effect on my workouts, so I will be giving it a go t see what I think. I will be trying it out pre-workout and intra-workout as well as before fasted cardio and intra-cardio to see if it has any positive effects on performance from my perspective. There has been a lot of debate lately on whether or not this could be useful, so I'm interested to give this a try. Here is the product write-up at Mr supps...

With Oxygen4Energy now you can stop feeling tired and exhausted during your training sessions, and completely eliminate the fatigue that is inhibiting your performance and slowing your muscle gains. The fact that you are not physically able to give your 100% effort in every training session, every set and every single rep, is slowing down your growth and keeping you from all of the potential progress from your hours spent training. You are wasting money on performance enhancing drugs while not reaping their fullest benefits because you are still neglecting the most basic of human needs, OXYGEN! - You can take all of the supplements and steroids you want, but if you are not getting enough oxygen to your muscle cells during your training sessions, you are just not getting all of the increased muscle growth and enhanced performance these drugs can truly provide you with.

More vital than Testosterone or Protein, Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and plays an integral role in almost every bodily function, including muscle growth and performance. Oxygen makes up approximately 96% of your body's nutritional needs, and it is responsible for creating as much as 90% of your body's energy. You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only a few minutes without oxygen and you are dead.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

• 95% pure Oxygen in Air (no propellants or additives)

• Approximately 4 Liters of oxygen per can

• No prescription necessary

• No stimulants / No calories

• 5-10 Applications per can if used as directed

• Dimensions: H=6.5” x D=1.25”

• Weight: 1.6 oz

To the the serious athlete, oxygen availability to the brain and muscles means the difference between peak performance or failure in competition. Any athlete can attest to the fact that muscular exhaustion and mental fatigue from oxygen depletion is the #1 cause for their performance failure. When was the last time you felt winded and out of breath while performing an exercise, playing with your friends or even making love to your mate? - Just image how great would it be if you could quickly and easily add 500% more oxygen to your system in a matter of seconds to immediately fulfill your muscle cell's need for additional oxygen! Oxygen4Performance can provide you that oxygen you need, just at the right time and allow you to perform like a champ each and every time!

Breathing is just not enough! In today's environment we only have half the oxygen that evolution has designed our bodies to operate on in order to be able to perform at peak levels. By living daily in an oxygen deficient environment and not feeding our cells the proper cellular oxygen and nutrients we truly require, our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic. Accumulation of toxins and waste products will inherently cause a drop in performance and even inhibit recovery after training. As we all know, we work the muscle in the gym, but it grows when we are at rest(recovery).
The only way the pollution and toxins can ever leave our bodies is to first be combined with oxygen. Without enough oxygen the body simply can't take out the inner garbage, so that means the pollution and toxins build up and stay within us, leading to degeneration and loss of vitality.

Your body needs oxygen, like the one contained in Oxyge4Performance to:
Metabolize the protein you eat
Fuels your muscle cells
Fuels your brain cells
Clean toxins and waste out of your body
Support your Immune System strength
Manufacture Testosterone and vital proteins
Removes viruses, parasites, and bacteria from the body
And much more...

Lack of oxygen may cause:
General Fatigue
Poor Muscle Endurance and Power
Poor Concentration and Focus
Poor Digestion
And more...

Breathing oxygen from a tank is the most efficient way to flood your body with oxygen. By entering through the lungs, oxygen enters the bloodstream in seconds and is immediately available to your cells.
In the past, oxygen breathing tanks were available by prescription only, so this treatment was inaccessible to the general public.
Several years ago, oxygen bars started emerging which allowed the general public to really get a feel for what oxygen supplementation had to offer, and the success of these establishments is real proof of just how well this therapy works. But you can't take an oxygen bar with you, for oxygen on-the-go there is Oxygen4Energy!
Now, oxygen enriched air is available in small portable cans that you can take anywhere and will allow you to flood your body with supplemental oxygen any time you want! This can have a beneficial effect on your overall vitality, strength, well being and mental focus.
Don't wait another day to begin enjoying the benefits of pure on-demand oxygen that is available right when you need it. Oxygen4Energy is fast, portable and pure. It is the shot of fresh oxygen air you need! A few pumps of Oxygen4Energy will fill your lungs and saturate your blood with rich energy-producing oxygen, right when you need it. Pump instant oxygen for instant results you can really feel.

You don't really have to decide right now, just try Oxygen4Energy and if you don't agree that it has a major improvement in your training and overall well being just return it for a 100% money back guarantee.

Oxygen4Energy is used for:

Suggested Dosing

These recommendations are simply guidelines to help you get the best results from using Oxygen4Energy. Every athlete has different needs. You may need to experiment with your dosing to get optimal results.

Make sure sprayer is within 1/2 inch of your mouth

Spray approximately 1 second of oxygen enriched air into your mouth while taking a deep breath

Continue to inhale after you have stopped spraying the oxygen so that you inhale the oxygen into your lungs (otherwise it will sit in your mouth where it has no benefit)

Hold briefly (less than 1 sec)

Take 10 shots 30-45 minutes before intense physical exertion to increase endurance, power and explosiveness.

Take 5-7 shots every additional 30 minutes as needed.

Take 10 shots immediately following intense exertion for recovery (if recovery is important to you).

The harder you push yourself, the more noticeable the benefits will be.

Medical Waiver:
Oxygen4Energy is NOT FOR MEDICAL USE and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases. It should not be used if you have asthma, lung or heart ailments without approval from your medical doctor. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement products.
I'm tag-a-long...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be lifting for me, I like to go short rest periods but sometimes my lungs have other ideas....

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It would be lifting for me, I like to go short rest periods but sometimes my lungs have other ideas....
Lol. I'm with you. Maybe I could stay off of my knees between sets of deads?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to reading your input.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today I decided to see how it stacked up with higher intensity training with the heart rate up and increased sweating with short rest periods between sets. I got the same alertness and focus effect as yesterday, that seemed to last a little longer also. It may be because I think i released more product per breath even though I stuck to the 5 shot dose. I noticed another physical change as well. A nice pump with awesome vascularity came on much quicker than normal. Usually it takes a good 15 minutes at least to get a good pump going...today it was only about 5 minutes.

Recovery between sets seemed to be much better than normal. After about 45-60 seconds I was ready to hit it again. I felt about the same as I normally feel after 90 seconds. As far as performance, I don't think it added anything at all to the lifts, but my endurance and stamina went great for a good 20-25 minutes.

My second shot at mid workout (30 minutes in) was right before doing supersets. These normally will have me gassed and fatigued by the end of the set, so I thought this would be a perfect time to test it out. I was definitely less gassed and for the first time on lifting I feel that I really noticed a performance increase. The supersets was Tbar rows with Lat pulldowns, and while I didn't increase Tbar rows any, the second part of the superset had me adding a rep or two to the set. Muscle fatigue was less apparent at the last couple reps than usual...

Pretty good things today from it for the most part, so I think there could be benefit during weights depending on how intense training is ;)

Reactions: MSF
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in...btw-where do you buy this????how much does it cost????how any doses per container????

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im in...btw-where do you buy this????how much does it cost????how any doses per container????
o.0 your a ntbm rep and ur company sells it. im confus

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At Mr supps....pricing is dependant on how many you purchase.

I believe it its 15.99$ (I think) per bottle.

There are approximately 50 shots per bottle and it says 5-10 shots per dose, so a bottle lasts up to 10 days or so depending on how much you use per dose/workout

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At Mr supps....pricing is dependant on how many you purchase.

I believe it its 15.99$ (I think) per bottle.

There are approximately 50 shots per bottle and it says 5-10 shots per dose, so a bottle lasts up to 10 days or so depending on how much you use per dose/workout
So at 10 shots per workout that will last you about 5 workouts.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct...

One thing I will say is that its kinda hard to judge a dose or shot. So I'm not sure at this point whether I am getting less or more than recommended dose. Its difficult to determine how long to hold down the button to release the air.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...

One thing I will say is that its kinda hard to judge a dose or shot. So I'm not sure at this point whether I am getting less or more than recommended dose. Its difficult to determine how long to hold down the button to release the air.
i've also had that...i try and count 1 mississippi....sometimes it's hard to remember

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a lot of the similar effects from yesterdays workout today. I did a lot of volume in a short amount of time with some supersets thrown in. Shoulders and legs went well, and i powered through squats a little easier. Nothing out of the ordinary, but my recovery between sets and overall fatigue was improved.

I plan on going in for cardio tomorrow, which is where I've been wanting to test this out for a while. Should be interesting ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
just so you don't swipe that pure oxygen from some old dude at the nursing home, lol....btw rick, you are doing a nice job reviewing this!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff so far, Rick. I just got a bottle in, today, so I'll be trying it out, soon.

interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
You can only do this if you take ~4 balloons. You have to get some people looking and eventually asking about it. After you explain it to them, you have to get someone interested enough to want to try it and then give them one of the balloons that is filled with helium, instead. Then, just wait, and enjoy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem at all bud. The performance enhancement is pretty much limited to in between set recovery and stamina along with the alertness effect. I haven't seen it really add anything to any lifts or anything like that. It would be nice if it were to last a whole workout too.

I'm also not sure if I'm getting less than a liter or not. If i was getting recommended dose it would be, but the inhaler is hard to judge how much O2 is being released. At the rate of my usage, I should run out in 2 more workouts if I am using the recommended dose. We will just have to see, but I'm thinking that I may be using a little more than recommended dose

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decent price. Decent testimonial. Gonna try it for myself now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my Max-OT week, yesterday. It will go until Thursday, so I'm going to wait until Wed/Thurs to start mine so I can get a feel for it in a heavy session with longer rest periods and then a high intensity session with much less rest. I have a feeling the high intensity is where it would prove to be more useful, as I wait anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets on my heavy days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can. ;)
Wow 158 is still pretty high, I guess your range is much higher that you are only 37, I'm 140 max but I usually stay around 135.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice log man. Short for sure but definitely we see what the product can bring!