RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
    just so you don't swipe that pure oxygen from some old dude at the nursing home, lol....btw rick, you are doing a nice job reviewing this!!!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Good stuff so far, Rick. I just got a bottle in, today, so I'll be trying it out, soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

    tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
    You can only do this if you take ~4 balloons. You have to get some people looking and eventually asking about it. After you explain it to them, you have to get someone interested enough to want to try it and then give them one of the balloons that is filled with helium, instead. Then, just wait, and enjoy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

    interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

    tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol

    No problem at all bud. The performance enhancement is pretty much limited to in between set recovery and stamina along with the alertness effect. I haven't seen it really add anything to any lifts or anything like that. It would be nice if it were to last a whole workout too.

    I'm also not sure if I'm getting less than a liter or not. If i was getting recommended dose it would be, but the inhaler is hard to judge how much O2 is being released. At the rate of my usage, I should run out in 2 more workouts if I am using the recommended dose. We will just have to see, but I'm thinking that I may be using a little more than recommended dose
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  4. looks decent so far

  5. Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

    Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

    Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. i dont believe you, you need more people

  7. Decent price. Decent testimonial. Gonna try it for myself now.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I just started my Max-OT week, yesterday. It will go until Thursday, so I'm going to wait until Wed/Thurs to start mine so I can get a feel for it in a heavy session with longer rest periods and then a high intensity session with much less rest. I have a feeling the high intensity is where it would prove to be more useful, as I wait anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets on my heavy days.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

    Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

    Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can.
    Wow 158 is still pretty high, I guess your range is much higher that you are only 37, I'm 140 max but I usually stay around 135.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. nice log man. Short for sure but definitely we see what the product can bring!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just started my Max-OT week, yesterday. It will go until Thursday, so I'm going to wait until Wed/Thurs to start mine so I can get a feel for it in a heavy session with longer rest periods and then a high intensity session with much less rest. I have a feeling the high intensity is where it would prove to be more useful, as I wait anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets on my heavy days.
    Product not recommended for someone with asthma, be careful

  12. Nice review Rick. I might give this a shot next month!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Product not recommended for someone with asthma, be careful
    No asthma here.

    I just wish I was still in basketball condition. I miss running full-court games for 3 hours straight and barely being winded and having my legs cramp up on me before my lungs gave out lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No asthma here.

    I just wish I was still in basketball condition. I miss running full-court games for 3 hours straight and barely being winded and having my legs cramp up on me before my lungs gave out lol.
    I thought u said u have EIA?

    exercise-induced asthma

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga
    I thought u said u have EIA?

    exercise-induced asthma
    Maybe you got us confused, I said I have it in the original thread about this product.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe you got us confused, I said I have it in the original thread about this product.
    oh damn ight, well, i blame it on the Craze withdrawals
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I thought u said u have EIA?

    exercise-induced asthma
    No sir.

    I just said I'm down with OPP.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Wow 158 is still pretty high, I guess your range is much higher that you are only 37, I'm 140 max but I usually stay around 135.
    Yeh it does seem pretty high for most probably, but my range has always been higher than average. My resting HR is like 65
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh it does seem pretty high for most probably, but my range has always been higher than average. My resting HR is like 65
    Yah mine is around 60 as well, I know you can go higher at your age so more ceiling would be more in the 150's I would assume. I don't know how much out of range you can go or for how long or the risks involved but I don't push it too much at my age. My cardio is pretty strenuous though. I can do intervals without going out of range.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Sweeet.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  22. Fug!! I could have used this shyte at my last workout, felt like my lungs were going to explode and I could not catch my breath near the end. I rested a good 5 minutes and got on the cross trainer and my heart was still elevated. I worked really fuggin hard and fast though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fug!! I could have used this shyte at my last workout, felt like my lungs were going to explode and I could not catch my breath near the end. I rested a good 5 minutes and got on the cross trainer and my heart was still elevated. I worked really fuggin hard and fast though.
    That's where it really shines DW! Cardio and high intensity training is where I saw the benefit from it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That's where it really shines DW! Cardio and high intensity training is where I saw the benefit from it
    Stands to reason...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  25. def good to know.runner should love this stuff
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 845
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:25 PM
  3. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 290
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:43 PM
  5. Workouts..
    By LCSULLA in forum Pics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Log in
Log in