RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
    just so you don't swipe that pure oxygen from some old dude at the nursing home, lol....btw rick, you are doing a nice job reviewing this!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff so far, Rick. I just got a bottle in, today, so I'll be trying it out, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol
    You can only do this if you take ~4 balloons. You have to get some people looking and eventually asking about it. After you explain it to them, you have to get someone interested enough to want to try it and then give them one of the balloons that is filled with helium, instead. Then, just wait, and enjoy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

interesting, so your getting increased performance from less than a liter of oxygen? (not bashing here)

tempted to fill up some balloons with pure oxygen and bring them to the gym with me to inhale mid workout, wonder how many strange stares i would get. i guess the benefit of an inhaler is u wouldnt look stupid doing it lol

No problem at all bud. The performance enhancement is pretty much limited to in between set recovery and stamina along with the alertness effect. I haven't seen it really add anything to any lifts or anything like that. It would be nice if it were to last a whole workout too.

I'm also not sure if I'm getting less than a liter or not. If i was getting recommended dose it would be, but the inhaler is hard to judge how much O2 is being released. At the rate of my usage, I should run out in 2 more workouts if I am using the recommended dose. We will just have to see, but I'm thinking that I may be using a little more than recommended dose
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks decent so far
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can.
    Recoverbro Elite
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

i dont believe you, you need more people
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Decent price. Decent testimonial. Gonna try it for myself now.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just started my Max-OT week, yesterday. It will go until Thursday, so I'm going to wait until Wed/Thurs to start mine so I can get a feel for it in a heavy session with longer rest periods and then a high intensity session with much less rest. I have a feeling the high intensity is where it would prove to be more useful, as I wait anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets on my heavy days.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Tested out Oxygen4energy during cardio yesterday. I started out on treadmill doing 3.5 MPH @ 15% incline. I definitely saw an increase in stamina and endurance and felt like i could increase the speed on it. I checked my HR after about 5 minutes and it was at around 158, and at this speed and incline it is usually at 165ish. Effects seemed to drop off quicker than during weights though. About 10 minutes is all I got from it. I went ahead and finished my 30 minutes of treadmill before moving to elliptical...

Did another dose right before elliptical which was set to be 15 minutes HIIT. I actually ran out of it towards the end of the dose. I got 4 good shots and halfway through my fifth shot the air was gone. So that confirms that I was taking in more than RD, since I should have gotten another 10 shots (or 2 doses) out of it. I saw a nice benefit during the HIIT. I was able to increase resistance past my normal set point and felt great. I felt I could push much easier and during my 30 second slowed resting periods I felt I was ready to hit the high intensity much sooner than normal. The effect once again was gone in under 10 minutes or so, but the effect was great when it was there.

Well that brings me to the end of my bottle and end of this log. Hopefully some of you took something useful from it. I will probably get an overall review up when i can.
    Wow 158 is still pretty high, I guess your range is much higher that you are only 37, I'm 140 max but I usually stay around 135.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice log man. Short for sure but definitely we see what the product can bring!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just started my Max-OT week, yesterday. It will go until Thursday, so I'm going to wait until Wed/Thurs to start mine so I can get a feel for it in a heavy session with longer rest periods and then a high intensity session with much less rest. I have a feeling the high intensity is where it would prove to be more useful, as I wait anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets on my heavy days.
    Product not recommended for someone with asthma, be careful
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Nice review Rick. I might give this a shot next month!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Product not recommended for someone with asthma, be careful
    No asthma here.

I just wish I was still in basketball condition. I miss running full-court games for 3 hours straight and barely being winded and having my legs cramp up on me before my lungs gave out lol.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No asthma here.

I just wish I was still in basketball condition. I miss running full-court games for 3 hours straight and barely being winded and having my legs cramp up on me before my lungs gave out lol.
    I thought u said u have EIA?

exercise-induced asthma
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga

exercise-induced asthma
    Maybe you got us confused, I said I have it in the original thread about this product.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe you got us confused, I said I have it in the original thread about this product.
    oh damn ight, well, i blame it on the Craze withdrawals
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post

exercise-induced asthma
    No sir.

I just said I'm down with OPP.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Wow 158 is still pretty high, I guess your range is much higher that you are only 37, I'm 140 max but I usually stay around 135.
    Yeh it does seem pretty high for most probably, but my range has always been higher than average. My resting HR is like 65
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeh it does seem pretty high for most probably, but my range has always been higher than average. My resting HR is like 65
    Yah mine is around 60 as well, I know you can go higher at your age so more ceiling would be more in the 150's I would assume. I don't know how much out of range you can go or for how long or the risks involved but I don't push it too much at my age. My cardio is pretty strenuous though. I can do intervals without going out of range.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Sweeet.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Fug!! I could have used this shyte at my last workout, felt like my lungs were going to explode and I could not catch my breath near the end. I rested a good 5 minutes and got on the cross trainer and my heart was still elevated. I worked really fuggin hard and fast though.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fug!! I could have used this shyte at my last workout, felt like my lungs were going to explode and I could not catch my breath near the end. I rested a good 5 minutes and got on the cross trainer and my heart was still elevated. I worked really fuggin hard and fast though.
    That's where it really shines DW! Cardio and high intensity training is where I saw the benefit from it
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That's where it really shines DW! Cardio and high intensity training is where I saw the benefit from it
    Stands to reason...
  25. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

def good to know.runner should love this stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:04 AM
  2. Replies: 845
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 290