Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Yes I took few day off and it did not effect me at all... I feel real good I am little on the edge as of late like I want to slap someone mom but other then that I am feeling real good.... I am eating 3800 cals a day just food!!! I order some protein because I just can not eat that much food all the time and feel good... next week is the real test- I am going to islandmagic mode.. !!!!! look out!!!!!


    Slap the boy and they mom
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Bring the island magic mode bro!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bring the island magic mode bro!
    be careful what you ask for.....this guy is fukcin crazy.....his body apparently manufactures high doses of caffeine and ephedrine naturally so he is always jacked up on stimulants. that is what "island magic mode" means

  4. any update
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Sat day 4 sunday 5.. are my swim days 2 miles... If anyone cares it was 4 days I took off my cycle because I was sick. so honestly i am on day 15-4 days off... How you folks want me to log this do want to start over Like I did or just say day15-4 days off for sick?


    I have not notice any wow factors yet.. so I got my schedule down so now it should flow..

    Monday =back
    Tuesday = legs
    Wednesday= chest
    Thursday shoulders+abs
    Friday Arms

    Sat and Sun swim
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

    •   
       


  6. Back day 16-4 sick days

    This was a good workout for me-- I did ever thing slow and with good form... I also got this bad cramp in my gut it hurt so bad I had to stop for about 5 min then it went away.... I know folks want an update on how I feel if the stack is working.. .For me it is to soon for that... I am thinking this week I will feel ON.. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!



    Iso lateral hi row
    90/25
    180/15
    230/10
    270/6


    incline lever row wide grip
    55/12
    65/10
    90/8
    110/6


    DB ROWS
    70/8
    80/8
    80/8

    cable closed grip pulldowns
    140/12
    160/10
    180/8
    200/6

    Wide grip pullups
    3 sets 10 reps
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  7. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Back day 16-4 sick days

    This was a good workout for me-- I did ever thing slow and with good form... I also got this bad cramp in my gut it hurt so bad I had to stop for about 5 min then it went away.... I know folks want an update on how I feel if the stack is working.. .For me it is to soon for that... I am thinking this week I will feel ON.. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!

    Iso lateral hi row
    90/25
    180/15
    230/10
    270/6

    incline lever row wide grip
    55/12
    65/10
    90/8
    110/6

    DB ROWS
    70/8
    80/8
    80/8

    cable closed grip pulldowns
    140/12
    160/10
    180/8
    200/6

    Wide grip pullups
    3 sets 10 reps
    How many days r u n so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. started on the 1st of jan took 7-10 off because i was sick then started back on the 11th of jan so 3 days off not 4 sorry about that!!! so I am currently on day 6 or day 16-3 days for being sick!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  9. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    started on the 1st of jan took 7-10 off because i was sick then started back on the 11th of jan so 3 days off not 4 sorry about that!!! so I am currently on day 6 or day 16-3 days for being sick!
    lol...
    Ok my head spun gotcha keep up the good work...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    be careful what you ask for.....this guy is fukcin crazy.....his body apparently manufactures high doses of caffeine and ephedrine naturally so he is always jacked up on stimulants. that is what "island magic mode" means
    In that case, I am jealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    .. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!
    Always a good thing
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Day 17-3 days for being sick--legs day:

    Last night my basketball league game started at 10pm ( we have just one late game in our league, normal time is 7pm) ... I played a ton of min,
    I got home @ 12:30am in bed by 1am-alarm went off at 4:45am.. I was tired legs was hurting---- - I took my androdrive right @ 5am 4caps hoping for some help.. it help I was not so tired, but still was going in slow motion. I dose my AM at noon.... So the kicker is this I was thinking my leg day was going to suck because my legs was hurting and I did not get enough sleep-- I was so wrong I had one fun leg work out.. after I did my warm up set "I was ON" like a switch was turned on -- I was in islandmagic mod---- I am just so pump right now---

    The super set I did just gassed me on my 1st set.... I love doing BB hack squats super set with DL--

    rest time was 30 sec.... Slow movement ATG
    BB SQUAT
    135/20
    185/15
    205/15
    225/12
    315/3


    BB HACK SQUATS/super set with DL
    bbhack-135/12 DL135/12
    BBHACK-185/8 DL185/12
    Bbhack-188/8 DL185/12
    Bbhack205/8 DL205/10


    leg exten
    100/15
    110/15
    120/15
    140/15
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  12. Nice. I love that feeling of stepping into the gym feeling sluggish, only to "click" on and have a great workout.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Nice. I love that feeling of stepping into the gym feeling sluggish, only to "click" on and have a great workout.
    Happens to me sometimes...
    But erratic schedule, work, food are always down the tubes haha...
    I'm still keeping at it though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Day 18-3 days for being sick!
    Chest day!!!!!! Very solid workout today, felt real strong- at the end of my workout i got a second wind did something i have not done in a long time DB flat bench 90lb for 2 reps at the end of my workout... I was very happy. No sides to speak of too that makes me happy... I am so angry too the wife told me to keep it together or move out lol!!!!!!!!

    Now I need help PP Rep:
    Why is it that I am eating 3800 cal's a day and I have lost 2lb? WTF I was 194 now I am 192 I weighed my self 1st thing in am today.
    I have no appetite too, it is so hard to eat 3800 cal a day I have to force my self to eat my 7 meals a day.. It might be the androdrive ****i33 with me...




    DB INCLINE
    50/15
    60/12
    70/10
    70/8
    80/4


    DB FLY
    25/10
    30/10
    35/10
    35/10
    40/10

    BB declaine bench press
    135/15
    185/8
    185/8
    225/4

    DB FLAT BENCH
    70/8
    70/8
    75/8
    80/6
    90/2
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  15. more green crap.....I took a picture who wants to see I do not care what the says lol I want the world see it
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  16. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    more green crap.....I took a picture who wants to see I do not care what the says lol I want the world see it
    I would stop taking these products and ship them to me to use cause they r phuckin up your insides haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. If you are trying to gain weight and androdrive is taking away your appetite negatively impacting your progress and cycle...id drop the androdrive

  18. liquid protein and/or homemade "gainer" shakes.....add them in if you simply cannot eat at that moment. this way you don't shortchange your daily caloric intake. how the F you don't gain on 3,800 a day taking this stuff is beyond me....I eat 3K or so and I am gaining....you got a fast metabolism I guess. must be nice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Day 18-3 days for being sick!
    Chest day!!!!!! Very solid workout today, felt real strong- at the end of my workout i got a second wind did something i have not done in a long time DB flat bench 90lb for 2 reps at the end of my workout... I was very happy. No sides to speak of too that makes me happy... I am so angry too the wife told me to keep it together or move out lol!!!!!!!!

    Now I need help PP Rep:
    Why is it that I am eating 3800 cal's a day and I have lost 2lb? WTF I was 194 now I am 192 I weighed my self 1st thing in am today.
    I have no appetite too, it is so hard to eat 3800 cal a day I have to force my self to eat my 7 meals a day.. It might be the androdrive ****i33 with me...




    DB INCLINE
    50/15
    60/12
    70/10
    70/8
    80/4


    DB FLY
    25/10
    30/10
    35/10
    35/10
    40/10

    BB declaine bench press
    135/15
    185/8
    185/8
    225/4

    DB FLAT BENCH
    70/8
    70/8
    75/8
    80/6
    90/2
    Body comps would give a better idea than just scale weight, but it is odd that you lost 2 lbs. Are you 100% sure that you're not overestimating your caloric consumption?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Body comps would give a better idea than just scale weight, but it is odd that you lost 2 lbs. Are you 100% sure that you're not overestimating your caloric consumption?
    I was thinking that as well....sometimes people guesstimate too much or have poor calorie counting skills

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I was thinking that as well....sometimes people guesstimate too much or have poor calorie counting skills
    My fitness pal
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I was thinking that as well....sometimes people guesstimate too much or have poor calorie counting skills
    I do have poor Calorie counting skills--- So I do keep a food log so know what is messing with my gut, since both you and Rodja are asking me you sure you eating that much-- I logon to my fitday account too see how much cal I was eating a day sure as [email protected]#@ I was only eating 3200-3400 cal day for the last two weeks... So last night with the help from the wife I got a good food plan to get me up to 3800-4000 cal that I will need to make the gains I want... Also Rodja is correct My body comp is diff from when I started I am more lean then ever but I look wider too... so I will post a before pic and a pic of me today..... But still the androdrive is killing my appetite


    Last thing I realize, I do **** load of cardio.. I play League basketball 2X a week I play pickup basketball on sat Swim 2 miles on Sat and sunday
    Every day I take my dog for 3 mile walk too
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  23. Name:  IMG_2429 (600 x 800).jpg
Views: 190
Size:  79.7 KB Name:  pic33 (600 x 800).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  81.2 KB


    This a pic of my back 2 weeks ago 17inch today 19in... I say yes it is working need to eat more!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  24. Thursday is all ways hard day to get a workout.... But I got a good shoulder workout.... I am feeling pretty good too.... The stack is starting to kick in that is plus.... Eat eat eat that is what I have do more of..

    I need a good weight gainer suggestion please

    day 19-3 days for being sick Shoulders:


    seated bb press
    95/10
    105/10
    115/6
    115/6


    Ground base high pull
    180/12
    270/12
    360/12
    360/12

    DB SEATED PRESS
    70/5
    70/4
    70/3
    70/3
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  25. Yeah you're really active, probably burn an assload of them calories with all that activity.....as for a weight gainer? I haven't needed that in ages Aaron was messing with that type of stuff not to long ago. But I recall I used to use whole milk not water, usually a powder heavy with maltodextrin and protein (I used to like champion nutrition heavyweight gainer 900 when it was in the jug with the side handle on it, in chocolate....also the cheap weider mega mass or whatever back in the day)...throw in things like bananas or some type of oats or oatmeal or whatever carb....usually the milk with the powder plus some kind of fruit is good for calories....the milk and powder alone hold lots of cals.....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:29 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. AndroMass 6 or 8 weeks
    By Terencec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:02 PM
  4. 4 weeks trenazone then 4 weeks andromass?
    By mk3192005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in