Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1. Dosing will 3caps AM and AD at 5am
2. Dosing will be 12pm 3 caps AM and AD

Goal:
Gain 8lb of muscle and lose 3% body fat

Training:
Basic Push pull exercise routine/with band training the 1st 4 weeks
The next 4 weeks will be heavy compound movement’s exercise lots of DL, BB hack squats; squats-DB cleans and so on.
My cardio will be swimming 2 miles 3 times a week.

Support Supps:
Omega from Animal (fish pills) + Krill oil
Flex ( for joint)
Animal Pak
hawthorn berry ( started this last week)
Toco-8

PCT : 4 weeks
TRS stack ( - TCF1--- That shi$$ gives me the runs)
Test Booster (hcgenerate)
Torem (if I need it) I want to stay all Natural if I can

I have been out of the gym since 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of November then had to get surgery so if the doc clears me to work out on Thursday I will start this on DEC 31…. I need to get back in to my routine I will slowly up my cals to 4000 ( fing hard to do) over the 8 weeks….

if you folks have question or comments let me know....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and you don't have to split up the AM dosing. In fact, it's recommended to do 1x/day dosing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1. Dosing will 3caps AM and AD at 5am
2. Dosing will be 12pm 3 caps AM and AD

Current weight is 193lb Body fat is 18%

Goal:
Gain 8lb of muscle and lose 3% body fat

Training:
Basic Push pull exercise routine/with band training the 1st 4 weeks
The next 4 weeks will be heavy compound movement’s exercise lots of DL, BB hack squats; squats-DB cleans and so on.
My cardio will be swimming 2 miles 3 times a week.

Support Supps:
Omega from Animal (fish pills) + Krill oil
Flex ( for joint)
Animal Pak
hawthorn berry ( started this last week)
Toco-8

PCT : 4 weeks
TRS stack ( - TCF1--- That shi$$ gives me the runs)
Test Booster (hcgenerate)
Torem (if I need it) I want to stay all Natural if I can

I have been out of the gym since 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of November then had to get surgery so if the doc clears me to work out on Thursday I will start this on DEC 31…. I need to get back in to my routine I will slowly up my cals to 4000 ( fing hard to do) over the 8 weeks….

if you folks have question or comments let me know....
I'll tag along for this.

We still need to possibly talk in a few days :) I'll pm ya soon

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far as TCF 1 giving you the runs or upset stomach, i have been hearing of report of Lit up doing the same thing. Been hearing it with DAA for a while but i have never experienced it before

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah DAA kills my stomach too :(

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
as far as TCF 1 giving you the runs or upset stomach, i have been hearing of report of Lit up doing the same thing. Been hearing it with DAA for a while but i have never experienced it before
I have a tub of lit up yes I can say for sure my @$$ runs like a river when taken it..

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my run.. Today... PP I am very pump to see how the AdromassV3 and Androdrive will work.. I am going to give this log and my training 110% no BS ... I do not have a diet plan well am using some principles from Tom Venuto but over all I eat clean all the time, it's a way of life for me,wife and son - All grass feed beef and free range chickens ...... Now hard part is _I have stop protein Shakes--- Now for me to get 4000 cals with only food is going to be fing hard for me to do... So I may end up buying a tub of some
TruNutrition Science---

I will be doisng the androdrive 2x day -- Andromass once a day per PP

I will have before pic, 4week pic and 8weeks pic+measurement

goals that I will see in the gym:

BB Squats:
350lb for 8-10 reps ( use do this but have not done it in a ll time) most I do now is 315 on a good day

BB Hack squats:
315lb 8-10 reps - Most I have done is 250lb

Flat Bench press:
315lb 6-8 reps-I hate this exercise never any good at this sh@#@@ the most I have done 315lb like 2 reps big deal

Abs:
I use to have them showing all time--- getting my 12 pack back

pills(800 x 600).jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice intro.
Why did you eliminate protein shakes?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Nice intro.
Why did you eliminate protein shakes?
I feel that we should be able to get what we need with food, we need to create a plan and stick with it- What I have notice- the best I could do on a constant is 3600 cal a day with out shakes.. That is a crap load of food to bring to work and prepare... I see folks on forms saying thaey doing 4500 cals Please show me what the fuc@#@# you are eating and drinking because I know that is crap load of food even with a shake!!!

Shake might be needed!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I feel that we should be able to get what we need with food, we need to create a plan and stick with it- What I have notice- the best I could do on a constant is 3600 cal a day with out shakes.. That is a crap load of food to bring to work and prepare... I see folks on forms saying thaey doing 4500 cals Please show me what the fuc@#@# you are eating and drinking because I know that is crap load of food even with a shake!!!

Shake might be needed!
Nice.
I'm trying to cut some fat.
Keeping track in My Fitness Pal starting at 2000 calories.
Staying under 250g carbs
70g fat
185g protein

I think that's a good starting point. I will adjust as weeks go on. I think since my BMR is 1900 and I exercise I should be losing fat. Goals seem attainable.

Back on topic, yeah you must be trying to put on that mass, you're right it's hard to eat over 3k unless you introduce peanut butter often and a lot of shakes lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulders and Abs and Forearm

Shoulder Seated press:
40/15
45/12
55/10
55/6
65/2

Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise:
20/12
25/10
30/8
40/4

4 sets of 10 reps- dips body weight

Abs and forearm:
I do 1 min drills for 4 sets of diff
exercise: If want me to write my routine down I can...

Today was a test to see how the shoulder will hold up to the strain... Feels good...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pretty mean weights on the dumb bell front raise

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already know.... lol
lol, for some reason it unsubbed me from this thread.

I wanna run this stack. Im either doing AM/AD, or AL/AD. depending on how I feel in about 1 day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol, for some reason it unsubbed me from this thread.

I wanna run this stack. Im either doing AM/AD, or AL/AD. depending on how I feel in about 1 day.
U still got more to order lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still didnt hit the order button yet on the PP page. ;)
What's n the cart?
How much is shipping something like that to Japan and how long does it take?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's n the cart?
3 bottles of AL, 2 AM, 2 ADs, 1 toco 8. Either Im dropping the AL, or the AM. depending of if I think I should cut in summer, or still bulk haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3 bottles of AL, 2 AM, 2 ADs, 1 toco 8. Either Im dropping the AL, or the AM. depending of if I think I should cut in summer, or still bulk haha.
If u don't have a lot of muscle bulk.
I read muscle burns fat and u most eat I'm surplus to gain muscle, so if it's lackin I would eat, that's what I'm trying to
Do.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My Measurements: + my work out for today-1/2/12

Arms:
@ Rest-Left 13in Flex 15inch------ Right Rest 13 in Flex 15 3/8
Back 17in (this is the top of my back)
Chest 40 1/2inch
Legs left 22½ right 22¾
Weight: 194lb

I have taken a pic today before the gym so I do have a before pic, I will post it up on week 4 so everyone can see the before and after for weeks 4.

I am taken it slow for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] week I will be adjusting my works as I go along so it will be more fluid: I was drained after the DL, but over all I am getting back in gym shape- as I stated before I did not work out for month and some.. so this is a good start for my second day back body feels good.

PP Reps I need your Advice:

1.I was thinking of getting one more bottle of Andromass so i can dose 12 pills for the last 4 weeks
2. I have also order the Androlean ( coming in Feb 1 Or shipping) I want to add this to my last 4 weeks of my run @ 6 pills

Hammer Strength ISO lat pulls downs:
90/15
180/12
230/8
250/4

Cable Lat Wide grip pull downs:
150/8 (it was heavy and I was doing the hurking jerky so I lower the weight so I can do a slow control pull down release)
130/8
130/8
120/20

Incline Lever row wide grip:
45/12
3 sets of 70/8

BB DL
135/20
205/12
225/10

Seated Incline DB Curls:
3 sets of 35/8

Seated preacher Curls:
55/15
65/12
85/6

Wide grip pull-ups:
2 sets 10 body weight

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
damn 12 pills mass with 6 pills lean thats gona be intense

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
In regards to the splitting of the dosage (I noticed you mentioned this early on).....starting week 3 I'm splitting the 6 pill dosage 3 at ~11AM and 3 at ~5PM. Worked well the first few days....no problem sleeping and much easier on the stomach not taking 6 or more big softgels on an empty pre-WO stomach. If I were taking the amount of pills you will be taking/are taking? I'd split it up for sure.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the splitting of the dosage (I noticed you mentioned this early on).....starting week 3 I'm splitting the 6 pill dosage 3 at ~11AM and 3 at ~5PM. Worked well the first few days....no problem sleeping and much easier on the stomach not taking 6 or more big softgels on an empty pre-WO stomach. If I were taking the amount of pills you will be taking/are taking? I'd split it up for sure.

So the split of the androdrive--- is working- will see the long term how it is working---

If I get the green light to dose 12 mass and 6 Lean+ I am still during Androdrive=24 fing pill to drop in a day...

i was thinking of doing something like this for the dose:

6 Lean with 6 mass in am ( can hear my tummy saying no eat fool before you a$$$ to late)
drop the Androdro drive and add in transaderm for 4 pumps in the am
noon 6 more mass= islandmagic!!!!!!!!! baby!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So the split of the androdrive--- is working- will see the long term how it is working---

If I get the green light to dose 12 mass and 6 Lean+ I am still during Androdrive=24 fing pill to drop in a day...

6 Lean with 6 mass in am ( can hear my tummy saying no eat fool before you a$$$ to late)
I'm curious to see how that turns out for ya lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
your signature= yes you are over stock on AM lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah you're gonna have to split it with all those pills lol. I take the 2nd 3 of the day with food and the first three on an empty stomache first thing in the morning. I'll be going with 6 lean and 3 hard when they release the lean.....I intend to split them at that time as well. Just seems better to split the dosage and keep the levels elevated over the 24 hour period best you can....as long as it does not interrupt sleep....even if you get shutdown more with split dosing than once a day dosing? you are going on PCT anyways....so little shutdown or more shutdown....you gotta run PCT either way. Might as well keep it elevated for longer each day. plus those pills aren't exactly pleasant in large doses on an empty stomach esp with DAA and various aminos thrown into the mix. I find 3-4 feel much better than 6 or more at once.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel the pills upset your stomach at all? Is it better to take them with food or empty stomach in your experience?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Do you feel the pills upset your stomach at all? Is it better to take them with food or empty stomach in your experience?
If I take 6 of them along with DAA and aminos on an empty stomach pre-WO.....it is "uncomfortable", but not any pains or thinking i'm gonna throw up lol....but I think split up with lesser dosage of 3-4 at at time it is better on the stomach. with food seems the best, to avoid any possible stomach issues...BUT I had the feeling the food may interfere with the absorption.....so I figure half on empty stomach and half with food later was the best trade-off overall. I'd like to hear from island and get his opinion. Mine are androhards.....but I suppose there is no difference from one variety to the other as far as stomach upset goes....same delivery system.....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If I take 6 of them along with DAA and aminos on an empty stomach pre-WO.....it is "uncomfortable", but not any pains or thinking i'm gonna throw up lol....but I think split up with lesser dosage of 3-4 at at time it is better on the stomach. with food seems the best, to avoid any possible stomach issues...BUT I had the feeling the food may interfere with the absorption.....so I figure half on empty stomach and half with food later was the best trade-off overall. I'd like to hear from island and get his opinion. Mine are androhards.....but I suppose there is no difference from one variety to the other as far as stomach upset goes....same delivery system.....
If taking them without food is the most optimal for delivery purposes I would be able to endure slight discomfort for a better result. However, they claim it does not matter food vs no food though I wonder if this is 100% accurate.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If taking them without food is the most optimal for delivery purposes I would be able to endure slight discomfort for a better result. However, they claim it does not matter food vs no food though I wonder if this is 100% accurate.
hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I eat a 2 wheat toast with almond butter then dose--- Then I eat 30min later it seems to work for me...

I think taking androdive in afternoon is not good for me. I seem to have deer in the headlights focus now shi@#@# - when the wife say sit the fuc@@# down and stop cleaning - houston i think we have a problem... Think I will stick with 4 Androdrive in the am for now and see how I am doing....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
12 caps of v2? :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.
Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.
but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time :confused:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time :confused:
You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't like taking fish oil in the morning cause you are worried about fish burps or any other time for that try flax seed oil instead. Other than that I second Rodjas last post.