Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Gross. Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm going to try 8 today
    How long u been on v2?
    I'm 1 1/2 so far
    37 days

  3. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I just got off the Bowel 45min.. I have been doing everything as stated above...I do not have a fever I just have the runs and a sore throat..


    I took my AM yesterday and puke colors!!!!! I have notice my crap is nice and bright green!!! i will post a pick it is cool looking and i am going to lay down now
    Are you still taking 12 total, also are you taking DAA?

    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    I just got off the Bowel 45min.. I have been doing everything as stated above...I do not have a fever I just have the runs and a sore throat..

    I took my AM yesterday and puke colors!!!!! I have notice my crap is nice and bright green!!! i will post a pick it is cool looking and i am going to lay down now
    Sux to cut that run short.
    If I buy something from u make sure u wash your hands lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Please do not upload a picture of your ****.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Please do not upload a picture of your ****.
    ^^^ bump for pics of (supposed) green shyt! so everybody except me has to look at it
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    ^^^ bump for pics of (supposed) green shyt! so everybody except me has to look at it
    He's going to send I some azz mass
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No pic of my crap wife says no!! because we have friends that read my logs and we go to the same gym... Plus she says no sex for weeks if I do.... no!!! I am feeling better I will be starting back up tomorrow!!!!!.... I will be doing 9 caps a day Of AM...

    dosing will be Androdrive @ 5am
    AM 10am
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  9. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day1

    HI everyone, I did chest!!!!

    Androdrive 8am 4 caps
    Andromass 6 caps 12

    My tummy was sore for an hour after I dose the AM


    Drop sets Flat bench with resistance bands orange

    starting with 125 "4 10lb" plates on each side ( do as many as you can then take a 10lb plate keep going until the bar is strip- Then do 20 reps)
    we did 3 sets

    DB bombs bench press super set --- set the bench to 45 and 35 degrees then flat bench for 5 reps= one set ( 60% of your max DB bench)

    cable fly
    120/10 4 sets

    push ups 3 set 25
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  10. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 2

    I did not get a very good nights sleep yesterday keep waken up.. I am going to lower the dose of the AD to see if I sleep better.

    7am AD 3
    12noon AM 6




    shoulders today

    Arnold press:
    40/10
    45/10
    50/8
    65/3



    Standing Front raise
    30/10
    35/10
    40/8
    45/6

    Shrugs
    90/10
    180/10
    270
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  11. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 3
    3 AD seems to the right dose for now sleep real good... I also took my AM right before my workout....


    I am take it slow this week just getting back from being sick.... this was a good light arm work out....

    tomorrow is my cardio swimming


    Bi and tri today
    double high cable curls
    50/15
    60/12
    60/10
    60/8
    60/8
    60/4



    cable tri pull downs
    70/15
    70/12
    80/10
    8/90
    8/90
    100/4

    Alt seated db curls
    35/10
    40/8
    45/6
    50/4


    Nose Breakers
    75/12
    75/10
    75/8
    75/7

    standing preacher curls
    35/8
    35/8
    35/8
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  12. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You back on? Did you quit taking the AD and AM while you were sick? So basically the log just started over again?

  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You back on? Did you quit taking the AD and AM while you were sick? So basically the log just started over again?
    if he took off a couple days with no androseries and he jumps right back on it, he should be ok then right? just a few days time. not optimal, but.....
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    if he took off a couple days with no androseries and he jumps right back on it, he should be ok then right? just a few days time. not optimal, but.....
    He'll survive
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    He'll survive
    other than he'll be shytting green again....lets see if he has the mental fortitude to push through that obstacle. I think he can do it, I believe in him.
  16. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    if he took off a couple days with no androseries and he jumps right back on it, he should be ok then right? just a few days time. not optimal, but.....
    Yup he'll be fine

  17. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    maybe the green is just from the color of the pills
  18. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    maybe the green is just from the color of the pills
    yeah I figured that one out when he first said it....I thought it went without saying.....are we thinking it was something else? LOL.....better send the shyt into the lab, have it tested for either being a) andromass related or b) unknown origin
  19. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I figured that one out when he first said it....I thought it went without saying.....are we thinking it was something else? LOL.....better send the shyt into the lab, have it tested for either being a) andromass related or b) unknown origin
    you can get green feces for a lot of reasons lol but dye would be the best case scenario
  20. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes I took few day off and it did not effect me at all... I feel real good I am little on the edge as of late like I want to slap someone mom but other then that I am feeling real good.... I am eating 3800 cals a day just food!!! I order some protein because I just can not eat that much food all the time and feel good... next week is the real test- I am going to islandmagic mode.. !!!!! look out!!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Yes I took few day off and it did not effect me at all... I feel real good I am little on the edge as of late like I want to slap someone mom but other then that I am feeling real good.... I am eating 3800 cals a day just food!!! I order some protein because I just can not eat that much food all the time and feel good... next week is the real test- I am going to islandmagic mode.. !!!!! look out!!!!!


    Slap the boy and they mom
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bring the island magic mode bro!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bring the island magic mode bro!
    be careful what you ask for.....this guy is fukcin crazy.....his body apparently manufactures high doses of caffeine and ephedrine naturally so he is always jacked up on stimulants. that is what "island magic mode" means
  24. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    any update
  25. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sat day 4 sunday 5.. are my swim days 2 miles... If anyone cares it was 4 days I took off my cycle because I was sick. so honestly i am on day 15-4 days off... How you folks want me to log this do want to start over Like I did or just say day15-4 days off for sick?


    I have not notice any wow factors yet.. so I got my schedule down so now it should flow..

    Monday =back
    Tuesday = legs
    Wednesday= chest
    Thursday shoulders+abs
    Friday Arms

    Sat and Sun swim
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  26. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Back day 16-4 sick days

    This was a good workout for me-- I did ever thing slow and with good form... I also got this bad cramp in my gut it hurt so bad I had to stop for about 5 min then it went away.... I know folks want an update on how I feel if the stack is working.. .For me it is to soon for that... I am thinking this week I will feel ON.. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!



    Iso lateral hi row
    90/25
    180/15
    230/10
    270/6


    incline lever row wide grip
    55/12
    65/10
    90/8
    110/6


    DB ROWS
    70/8
    80/8
    80/8

    cable closed grip pulldowns
    140/12
    160/10
    180/8
    200/6

    Wide grip pullups
    3 sets 10 reps
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Back day 16-4 sick days

    This was a good workout for me-- I did ever thing slow and with good form... I also got this bad cramp in my gut it hurt so bad I had to stop for about 5 min then it went away.... I know folks want an update on how I feel if the stack is working.. .For me it is to soon for that... I am thinking this week I will feel ON.. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!

    Iso lateral hi row
    90/25
    180/15
    230/10
    270/6

    incline lever row wide grip
    55/12
    65/10
    90/8
    110/6

    DB ROWS
    70/8
    80/8
    80/8

    cable closed grip pulldowns
    140/12
    160/10
    180/8
    200/6

    Wide grip pullups
    3 sets 10 reps
    How many days r u n so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    started on the 1st of jan took 7-10 off because i was sick then started back on the 11th of jan so 3 days off not 4 sorry about that!!! so I am currently on day 6 or day 16-3 days for being sick!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    started on the 1st of jan took 7-10 off because i was sick then started back on the 11th of jan so 3 days off not 4 sorry about that!!! so I am currently on day 6 or day 16-3 days for being sick!
    lol...
    Ok my head spun gotcha keep up the good work...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    be careful what you ask for.....this guy is fukcin crazy.....his body apparently manufactures high doses of caffeine and ephedrine naturally so he is always jacked up on stimulants. that is what "island magic mode" means
    In that case, I am jealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    .. But I do have the Alpha male thing going on and my wife is very happy!!!!!
    Always a good thing
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  31. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 17-3 days for being sick--legs day:

    Last night my basketball league game started at 10pm ( we have just one late game in our league, normal time is 7pm) ... I played a ton of min,
    I got home @ 12:30am in bed by 1am-alarm went off at 4:45am.. I was tired legs was hurting---- - I took my androdrive right @ 5am 4caps hoping for some help.. it help I was not so tired, but still was going in slow motion. I dose my AM at noon.... So the kicker is this I was thinking my leg day was going to suck because my legs was hurting and I did not get enough sleep-- I was so wrong I had one fun leg work out.. after I did my warm up set "I was ON" like a switch was turned on -- I was in islandmagic mod---- I am just so pump right now---

    The super set I did just gassed me on my 1st set.... I love doing BB hack squats super set with DL--

    rest time was 30 sec.... Slow movement ATG
    BB SQUAT
    135/20
    185/15
    205/15
    225/12
    315/3


    BB HACK SQUATS/super set with DL
    bbhack-135/12 DL135/12
    BBHACK-185/8 DL185/12
    Bbhack-188/8 DL185/12
    Bbhack205/8 DL205/10


    leg exten
    100/15
    110/15
    120/15
    140/15
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice. I love that feeling of stepping into the gym feeling sluggish, only to "click" on and have a great workout.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Nice. I love that feeling of stepping into the gym feeling sluggish, only to "click" on and have a great workout.
    Happens to me sometimes...
    But erratic schedule, work, food are always down the tubes haha...
    I'm still keeping at it though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 18-3 days for being sick!
    Chest day!!!!!! Very solid workout today, felt real strong- at the end of my workout i got a second wind did something i have not done in a long time DB flat bench 90lb for 2 reps at the end of my workout... I was very happy. No sides to speak of too that makes me happy... I am so angry too the wife told me to keep it together or move out lol!!!!!!!!

    Now I need help PP Rep:
    Why is it that I am eating 3800 cal's a day and I have lost 2lb? WTF I was 194 now I am 192 I weighed my self 1st thing in am today.
    I have no appetite too, it is so hard to eat 3800 cal a day I have to force my self to eat my 7 meals a day.. It might be the androdrive ****i33 with me...




    DB INCLINE
    50/15
    60/12
    70/10
    70/8
    80/4


    DB FLY
    25/10
    30/10
    35/10
    35/10
    40/10

    BB declaine bench press
    135/15
    185/8
    185/8
    225/4

    DB FLAT BENCH
    70/8
    70/8
    75/8
    80/6
    90/2
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  35. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    more green crap.....I took a picture who wants to see I do not care what the says lol I want the world see it
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    more green crap.....I took a picture who wants to see I do not care what the says lol I want the world see it
    I would stop taking these products and ship them to me to use cause they r phuckin up your insides haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19620
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you are trying to gain weight and androdrive is taking away your appetite negatively impacting your progress and cycle...id drop the androdrive
  38. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    liquid protein and/or homemade "gainer" shakes.....add them in if you simply cannot eat at that moment. this way you don't shortchange your daily caloric intake. how the F you don't gain on 3,800 a day taking this stuff is beyond me....I eat 3K or so and I am gaining....you got a fast metabolism I guess. must be nice
  39. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,736
    Rep Power
    1317329
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Day 18-3 days for being sick!
    Chest day!!!!!! Very solid workout today, felt real strong- at the end of my workout i got a second wind did something i have not done in a long time DB flat bench 90lb for 2 reps at the end of my workout... I was very happy. No sides to speak of too that makes me happy... I am so angry too the wife told me to keep it together or move out lol!!!!!!!!

    Now I need help PP Rep:
    Why is it that I am eating 3800 cal's a day and I have lost 2lb? WTF I was 194 now I am 192 I weighed my self 1st thing in am today.
    I have no appetite too, it is so hard to eat 3800 cal a day I have to force my self to eat my 7 meals a day.. It might be the androdrive ****i33 with me...




    DB INCLINE
    50/15
    60/12
    70/10
    70/8
    80/4


    DB FLY
    25/10
    30/10
    35/10
    35/10
    40/10

    BB declaine bench press
    135/15
    185/8
    185/8
    225/4

    DB FLAT BENCH
    70/8
    70/8
    75/8
    80/6
    90/2
    Body comps would give a better idea than just scale weight, but it is odd that you lost 2 lbs. Are you 100% sure that you're not overestimating your caloric consumption?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  40. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Body comps would give a better idea than just scale weight, but it is odd that you lost 2 lbs. Are you 100% sure that you're not overestimating your caloric consumption?
    I was thinking that as well....sometimes people guesstimate too much or have poor calorie counting skills
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. AndroMass 6 or 8 weeks
    By Terencec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:02 PM
  4. 4 weeks trenazone then 4 weeks andromass?
    By mk3192005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in