Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks….. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If taking them without food is the most optimal for delivery purposes I would be able to endure slight discomfort for a better result. However, they claim it does not matter food vs no food though I wonder if this is 100% accurate.
    hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I eat a 2 wheat toast with almond butter then dose--- Then I eat 30min later it seems to work for me...

I think taking androdive in afternoon is not good for me. I seem to have deer in the headlights focus now shi@#@# - when the wife say sit the fuc@@# down and stop cleaning - houston i think we have a problem... Think I will stick with 4 Androdrive in the am for now and see how I am doing....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
    12 caps of v2?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.
    Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

I try to dose all my ph/ oral aas with my fish oils, cla and sesamine.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I try to dose all my ph/ oral aas with my fish oils, cla and sesamine.
    Good. I believe Sesamin is also recommended to take with fats for lymphatic absorption.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time
    You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you don't like taking fish oil in the morning cause you are worried about fish burps or any other time for that try flax seed oil instead. Other than that I second Rodjas last post.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  11. Banned

You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.
    I don't eat pre-WO and I do not take in any fats PWO. So guess its not the protocol for me.........I used to take flax oil, but instead just take 5 fish oil caps before bed with whatever I eat or drink.
  12. Banned

as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......
  13. Banned

Name:  burp.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  18.2 KB
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......
    To hedge my bet id take it with fats and forego my old routine untill the cycle was over. Not taken with fats and I bet you'll still see plenty of action from the cycle.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!

16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!
    sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic

I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol
    Your pic on your log is Amazing!!! I was thinking that I will be embarrass to even post my before and after pic- After seeing your pic.... I am old man dam it!!!

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That makes me feel pretty good lol, I didn't think it was that great. Did you see a difference?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......
    It was some good info.... burping is what I am doing now I took my Fish pills this am with AM and AD

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Looking back on your pic you are leaner and more define you baster!

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    Looking back on your pic you are leaner and more define you baster!
    Thanks man appreciate it
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Banned

It was some good info.... burping is what I am doing now I took my Fish pills this am with AM and AD
    burping fish oil or grapefruit juice enhanced PH's are enough on their own.....both together? holy shyt, I don't even want to attempt it lol
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Go with 9, I am running 8 of V2 and having great success, tried 9 and felt like I was going to pop, 12 is just too much imo.

25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Go with 9, I am running 8 of V2 and having great success, tried 9 and felt like I was going to pop, 12 is just too much imo.
    Felt like u were going to pop?
    I'm at the 6 I'm going to go 8 weeks...
    Been thinking about 8 though
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Ya I was too pumped, even felt bloated, just too much for me to feel comfortable or train the way I like.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Felt like u were going to pop?
    I'm at the 6 I'm going to go 8 weeks...
    Been thinking about 8 though

27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Ya I was too pumped, even felt bloated, just too much for me to feel comfortable or train the way I like.
    I'm going to try 8 today
    How long u been on v2?
    I'm 1 1/2 so far
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

1/3/12 work out Chest

I hate chest just do!!! I hate it because my shoulder hurts once I do high reps or any real weight... I need to take chest slow or I will be out of the gym for month once more: Chest is my weak spot of my whole body never like to do it!

DB INCLINE PRESS:

55/12
    65/12
    75/8
    85/3

Flat Bench Press:
    135/12
    185/5 for 3 sets

Iso Decline Hammer Strength:
    185/12 For 4 sets

Machine Fly
    100/12 for 4 set

Floor Press
    155/5 for 5 sets

29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I enjoy working chest, just am never satisfied with my progress. Want to talk disliking a workout? I hate leg days. I do them for necessity, but I am just too awkward at most leg exercises.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I enjoy working chest, just am never satisfied with my progress. Want to talk disliking a workout? I hate leg days. I do them for necessity, but I am just too awkward at most leg exercises.

I love legs - as you stated I do chest for necessity

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Those are decent looking numbers for incline DB's.
    I have shoulder issues too, only a couple things that really help. One is warming my shoulders wayyyy up, doing extra presses for chest/delt warmups etc. Other one is to pre exhaust the tri's before I even touch chest. Forces me to lift with only my chest, and takes some more tension off the shoulders. Also allows to find the perfect grip width.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Those are decent looking numbers for incline DB's.
    I have shoulder issues too, only a couple things that really help. One is warming my shoulders wayyyy up, doing extra presses for chest/delt warmups etc. Other one is to pre exhaust the tri's before I even touch chest. Forces me to lift with only my chest, and takes some more tension off the shoulders. Also allows to find the perfect grip width.
    DB I can do no issues.. but Flat bench allways an issue with my shoulder it clicks..

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

How I feel:

Sleep not very good: I just cannot fall asleep- I am tired- I do not even know how to explain how feel at night, focus kind of a thing.

Overall:
    I feel Real good the combo of AM and AD is great I am only dosing 4 AD @ 5:20 am and it last all day and night!!!! Shi@#@ if I dose 6 I think I will not be able to sleep.

Side note: What I eat in the AM
    5:20 am 2 wheat toast with almonds butter + fish pills+AD+AM
    6am steak and eggs 8oz of steak and 4 hard boil omega eggs
    8am 2 servings of oatmeal with 2% milk
    10 1 cup of mix fruits
    12pm island stir fry steak noodles, carrots, celery, cabbage and mushrooms

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

DB I can do no issues.. but Flat bench allways an issue with my shoulder it clicks..
    Impingement of the bicep tendon?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I did not work on Wednesday or thursday kids and wife was sick....

today I did a short leg work out I am getting sick now too ;( I fell like crap!

BB squats:
    135/15
    185/12
    205/10
    225/8
    275/6
    315/4

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Impingement of the bicep tendon?

I am not to sure- I always thought it was Rotator Cuff---

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I am suspending my run until I get better-- I have the runs!!!!!! Not fuN!

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Awww man! That sucks. I think you should push thru it. Take some probiotics.
    Are you sick? Or could it be supplement induced?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What?! Don't stop for the runs! Lol. Is it REALLY bad? Try some soups to assist with digestion and boil up all your veggies to take out any lectins and gut irritants. Also will aid in adding some pre biotics. (basically food for probiotics).
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I just got off the Bowel 45min.. I have been doing everything as stated above...I do not have a fever I just have the runs and a sore throat..

I took my AM yesterday and puke colors!!!!! I have notice my crap is nice and bright green!!! i will post a pick it is cool looking and i am going to lay down now

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 10:29 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:46 PM
  3. AndroMass 6 or 8 weeks
    By Terencec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
  4. 4 weeks trenazone then 4 weeks andromass?
    By mk3192005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 12:35 PM