Andromass V3 and Androdrive for 8 weeks…..

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    damn 12 pills mass with 6 pills lean thats gona be intense
    and colorful. I'm jealous of yellow and green and red pills.....mine are black. I feel somehow cheated?


  2. In regards to the splitting of the dosage (I noticed you mentioned this early on).....starting week 3 I'm splitting the 6 pill dosage 3 at ~11AM and 3 at ~5PM. Worked well the first few days....no problem sleeping and much easier on the stomach not taking 6 or more big softgels on an empty pre-WO stomach. If I were taking the amount of pills you will be taking/are taking? I'd split it up for sure.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    In regards to the splitting of the dosage (I noticed you mentioned this early on).....starting week 3 I'm splitting the 6 pill dosage 3 at ~11AM and 3 at ~5PM. Worked well the first few days....no problem sleeping and much easier on the stomach not taking 6 or more big softgels on an empty pre-WO stomach. If I were taking the amount of pills you will be taking/are taking? I'd split it up for sure.

    So the split of the androdrive--- is working- will see the long term how it is working---

    If I get the green light to dose 12 mass and 6 Lean+ I am still during Androdrive=24 fing pill to drop in a day...

    i was thinking of doing something like this for the dose:


    6 Lean with 6 mass in am ( can hear my tummy saying no eat fool before you a$$$ to late)
    drop the Androdro drive and add in transaderm for 4 pumps in the am
    noon 6 more mass= islandmagic!!!!!!!!! baby!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  4. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic

    So the split of the androdrive--- is working- will see the long term how it is working---

    If I get the green light to dose 12 mass and 6 Lean+ I am still during Androdrive=24 fing pill to drop in a day...

    i was thinking of doing something like this for the dose:

    6 Lean with 6 mass in am ( can hear my tummy saying no eat fool before you a$$$ to late)
    drop the Androdro drive and add in transaderm for 4 pumps in the am
    noon 6 more mass= islandmagic!!!!!!!!! baby!!!
    I'm curious to see how that turns out for ya lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. your signature= yes you are over stock on AM lol
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    So the split of the androdrive--- is working- will see the long term how it is working---

    If I get the green light to dose 12 mass and 6 Lean+ I am still during Androdrive=24 fing pill to drop in a day...

    i was thinking of doing something like this for the dose:


    6 Lean with 6 mass in am ( can hear my tummy saying no eat fool before you a$$$ to late)
    drop the Androdro drive and add in transaderm for 4 pumps in the am
    noon 6 more mass= islandmagic!!!!!!!!! baby!!!
    yeah you're gonna have to split it with all those pills lol. I take the 2nd 3 of the day with food and the first three on an empty stomache first thing in the morning. I'll be going with 6 lean and 3 hard when they release the lean.....I intend to split them at that time as well. Just seems better to split the dosage and keep the levels elevated over the 24 hour period best you can....as long as it does not interrupt sleep....even if you get shutdown more with split dosing than once a day dosing? you are going on PCT anyways....so little shutdown or more shutdown....you gotta run PCT either way. Might as well keep it elevated for longer each day. plus those pills aren't exactly pleasant in large doses on an empty stomach esp with DAA and various aminos thrown into the mix. I find 3-4 feel much better than 6 or more at once.

  7. Do you feel the pills upset your stomach at all? Is it better to take them with food or empty stomach in your experience?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic
    your signature= yes you are over stock on AM lol
    Plus the two I have on the way from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Do you feel the pills upset your stomach at all? Is it better to take them with food or empty stomach in your experience?
    I like mine with food.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Do you feel the pills upset your stomach at all? Is it better to take them with food or empty stomach in your experience?
    If I take 6 of them along with DAA and aminos on an empty stomach pre-WO.....it is "uncomfortable", but not any pains or thinking i'm gonna throw up lol....but I think split up with lesser dosage of 3-4 at at time it is better on the stomach. with food seems the best, to avoid any possible stomach issues...BUT I had the feeling the food may interfere with the absorption.....so I figure half on empty stomach and half with food later was the best trade-off overall. I'd like to hear from island and get his opinion. Mine are androhards.....but I suppose there is no difference from one variety to the other as far as stomach upset goes....same delivery system.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    If I take 6 of them along with DAA and aminos on an empty stomach pre-WO.....it is "uncomfortable", but not any pains or thinking i'm gonna throw up lol....but I think split up with lesser dosage of 3-4 at at time it is better on the stomach. with food seems the best, to avoid any possible stomach issues...BUT I had the feeling the food may interfere with the absorption.....so I figure half on empty stomach and half with food later was the best trade-off overall. I'd like to hear from island and get his opinion. Mine are androhards.....but I suppose there is no difference from one variety to the other as far as stomach upset goes....same delivery system.....
    If taking them without food is the most optimal for delivery purposes I would be able to endure slight discomfort for a better result. However, they claim it does not matter food vs no food though I wonder if this is 100% accurate.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If taking them without food is the most optimal for delivery purposes I would be able to endure slight discomfort for a better result. However, they claim it does not matter food vs no food though I wonder if this is 100% accurate.
    hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.

  12. I eat a 2 wheat toast with almond butter then dose--- Then I eat 30min later it seems to work for me...



    I think taking androdive in afternoon is not good for me. I seem to have deer in the headlights focus now shi@#@# - when the wife say sit the fuc@@# down and stop cleaning - houston i think we have a problem... Think I will stick with 4 Androdrive in the am for now and see how I am doing....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  13. Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
    12 caps of v2?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hopefully MattP or another rep will chime in and let us know the deal on with or without food and if w/o food is REALLY any more beneficial. They might have some scientific data to back up their suggestions on the label that neither has any advantage. You gotta figure one method must be superior to the other, perhaps they have an answer as to which method is actually preferred.
    Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.
    I try to dose all my ph/ oral aas with my fish oils, cla and sesamine.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I try to dose all my ph/ oral aas with my fish oils, cla and sesamine.
    Good. I believe Sesamin is also recommended to take with fats for lymphatic absorption.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Taking with fats is important for absorption as hormones are lipophilic.
    but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    but that flies in the face of taking them on an empty stomach and/or first thing in the morning.....I'd be burping up fish oil if I took it at that time, and also its not a good idea to take in fats around WO time....obviously you would be taking in carbs and proteins at those times. I take in my fats mid day and later in the day, not around WO time
    You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. If you don't like taking fish oil in the morning cause you are worried about fish burps or any other time for that try flax seed oil instead. Other than that I second Rodjas last post.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're really over thinking it here. There is no specific recommendation of taking fish oil; some whole eggs and bacon will work just fine. That and the whole no fat around WO time is absurd as there is some research that shows taking fats before a WO actually increases FFA mobilization.
    I don't eat pre-WO and I do not take in any fats PWO. So guess its not the protocol for me.........I used to take flax oil, but instead just take 5 fish oil caps before bed with whatever I eat or drink.

  22. as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    as for overthinking it.......we are just trying to decipher the "doesn't matter if taken on empty stomach or not".....nothing about fats was really being discussed...we wanted to know if with food or w/o food is better....or if it really does not matter......
    To hedge my bet id take it with fats and forego my old routine untill the cycle was over. Not taken with fats and I bet you'll still see plenty of action from the cycle.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, I will see if I can get "official" word on the dosing. It seems like it might be a bit too much for me (12 pills will be alot of DHEA, alot of grapefruit extract, etc..)I know with v2 we advised ahead of that much, but not sure about v3.
    Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  25. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!
    sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......

  26. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic

    Cool in the gang-- Because I want to buy it before the sale is over tomorrow... I had dream last night that I was dosing 9 AM for 8 weeks-- this sounds better what you think about that ( dosing 9 AM instead of the 12) also in my dream I gained 25lb of muscle I woke up and wrote it down in my dream log... Fing crazy!
    I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I think you need to lay off the liq stims lol
    Your pic on your log is Amazing!!! I was thinking that I will be embarrass to even post my before and after pic- After seeing your pic.... I am old man dam it!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  28. That makes me feel pretty good lol, I didn't think it was that great. Did you see a difference?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    sorry for burping in your thread....bro.... lol.......
    It was some good info.... burping is what I am doing now I took my Fish pills this am with AM and AD
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. AndroMass 6 or 8 weeks
    By Terencec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:02 PM
  4. 4 weeks trenazone then 4 weeks andromass?
    By mk3192005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in