Evan's sleeping with 3Z!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I've recently just recieved my bottle of 3Z from the oh so generous AI Nutrition!!
I must say the promotions this company is doing for there customers are incredibly generous of them!!

Quick little bit about myself, im 18 years old
Competing in my 1st BB competition in May.

So sleep is a must!!

Very curious on how this is react to my body, cuz recently my sleep BLOWS!
results in lots of tossing and turning and end up watching BB youtube vids on the iphone for hours.

Ive taken this lastnight, 3 pills...
and i must say WOW... already i feel its doing what its suppose to do.
i went to be around 12ish. Woke up at 8:30 to see what santa got me.
and i got outta bed, exactly when my eyes open, and woke up the rest of the fam!

typical me, id wake up and close my eyes again for another half our, or be too lazy and
watch some sportscenter, til it starts to repeat itself!

Totally IN for 3Z good stuff so far, and very grateful for AI nutrition for letting me Log it!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Bedtime was 12, set alarm for 7 to do some shopping wit the girlfriend!! Gave her some 3Z lastnight too!! She ended up sleeping in till 10 and I was wide awake at 7a.m!!

Goooooood stuff!!! Life savior for when college starts back up again!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's new?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Sorrry, late update. Totally abandoned this thread, due to memory loss and some
Family problems! Ima get back to
It!

Ever since I started this 3Z, I haven't had 1 bad dream!!!

Rarely have I had any sleep interruptions, sleep like a baby an wake up feeling refreshed... What more can you ask for, for a product.

I've always had a hard time waking up and getting my cardio
Outta the way cuz my knees usually
Feel like jell-o! But not with this. Literally wake up, drink an energy drink and drain 30-45 mins of low intensity incline trdmill in the mornings.

For anyone training or work early, this is a very nice supplement to have!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Fell asleep last night at about 1, woke up at a perfect 9, with no alarm. Good 8 hours before work! Saving me money on energy drinks, that's for sure.. Since I'm not a coffee guy!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Fell asleep last night. At about 1, (my choice) woke up at 9, hit up 30 mins of morning cardio!! Energy was good :) no more yawning on the treadmill!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Ended up not taking it last night, and my sleep wasnt good :/ woke up at like 6 to my mom waking up my Sis for school and took another hour to go back to sleep!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Out like a light last name, took my 3Z at 930.... BOOM 10 I was out cold... Nice sleep, and feeling refreshed this morning!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suh-weet!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Sleeeeep last night blew ass!! Only cuz I went to bed at 3 cuz my sister decided I have girls night in the family room near my room, and bitchessss be gossiping all night! But woke up at 9 and felt good :) I know ida said phuck it and went back to sleep, but felt good enough to just get up and eat ma yummy bagel and eggs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Sleep is still highly awesome. I
Do sometimes never sleep till 2 in the morning cuz ima gamer, and wake up at 8 perfectly fineeee. Helps with school alot also

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How does this stuff work on a full stomach?