_mArs_ log and review of AI 3Z dietary supplement

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. _mArs_ log and review of AI 3Z dietary supplement





    This is my Log of Anabolic Innovations 3z

    *Decrease Sleep Interruptions
    *Optimize Night Time Hormone Release
    *Wake Up Feeling Refreshed


    I will be taking this with a few other test boosters (Athletix Formula-x, BPS Endosurge, and AppNut Drive)
    I plan on taking 3 to 4 caps of 3z nightly and will be posting updates at least 3 days a week...
    Thanks to AI for the chance to log their product.


  2. I just popped 4 caps into my mouth... got a sample of 3z with my bottle of 3z so i figured... what the hell... probably only need 3 caps but 4 can't hurt, right? heheheh
    I will update in the morning...
    i'll leave you with this
    •   
       


  3. Great deep sleep last night.
    I woke up this morning very refreshed and energized... lately i have been sleeping 9 hours with a few interruptions but after last night's dose of 3Z I got about 8 hours of deep sleep. This is gonna be great!

  4. Another Great night of sleep thanks to AI 3Z. I took 4 caps about 45 minutes before i needed to turn the lights out... slept straight through the night. I was in such a deep sleep that i think i slept weird because i woke up with a cramp below the back on my neck... almost feels like a muscle strain... guess i'll just pop some ibuprofen and call it a day... no christmas lifting for me today


  5. 3z at 4 caps seems to be the perfect dose for me.
    I slept 8 hours and woke up ready to go for the day. I still have a pain in my upper back (i have no idea wtf happened to me... i thought it was from the way i slept but it's been a few days so i don't know) the only thing i can remember doing is lifting a few boxes of wood out of a trunk of a car. I might have strained the muscles back there... i can barely turn my head side to side without that strain feeling.


  6. took 3 caps of 3Z last night... didn't get me to sleep right away... kicked in after an hour but... when i woke up this morning i noticed that i had slept for 11 hours. I think i need to set my alarm clock when i take 3z... it's such a deep deep sleep that my body doesn't know when to get up... but hey, it's working... now, let's get this day started!

  7. i'm lovin it...
    getting some Zzz's lately thanks to 3Z... only problem is, i'm sidelined and can't do any lifting... i might need to see a doctor soon if this pain in my upper back, lower neck doesn't heal itself... i can barely turn my head side to side without feeling a strain/pain
    i have been taking motrin to help deal with it and applying Benalg (methyl salicylate and menthol)

    when i wake up in the morning my neck is really stiff and hurts until i get into the shower... then it's only bad when i turn my head... oh well



  8. another wonderful night of sleep and dreams... 3 caps of 3Z
    it puts me into a deep deep sleep and i get through the night without waking up... fresh and ready to go the next day.

  9. crazy dreams last night... thanks to 3Z i had my very own dirt bike... lol
    3 caps of anabolic innovations 3Z and i slept like a baby... and i think the zma is making "my boys" fuller... they seem heavier than usual...

  10. going to try and workout tomorrow... my back is feeling good enough to strain it some more lol
    3Z continues to do what it claims... deep sleep and waking up refreshed and ready to go!

  11. went to bed at 11pm last night and i woke up at 10 am this morning... I OVERSLEPT
    taking 3 caps of 3Z is plenty for me... a little too good lol
    i need to start setting my alarm clock
    I'm not going to be able to workout again because my back pain is still feeling strained

  12. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post


    another wonderful night of sleep and dreams... 3 caps of 3Z
    it puts me into a deep deep sleep and i get through the night without waking up... fresh and ready to go the next day.

    we would all sleep better sleeping next to them I'm sure

  13. ^^^lulz

    My back/lower neck issue seems to be worse in the morning when i wake up... i might need a new mattress or pillows because even with the 3Z, it's difficult for me to get comfortable... i can't fall asleep on my back so i have to sleep on my stomach which is causing stiffness and pain in my back/lower neck... i used to have lower back pain while sleeping that would wake me up several times a night... but now it's upper back. once i do fall asleep though, 3Z has kept me asleep and i sleep long and good... but i wake up with that pain. i can't even tilt my head back without feeling it. and when i lower my head and turn side to side i feel it. pissing me off... not sure what else to do... i don't have medical insurance right now and i can't even workout because the pain exists.
    thank goodness for 3z

  14. same as it ever was... still have this nagging back/neck that seems to never go away. 3Z has been great because i'd probably be taking god knows what just to stay asleep... it's hard to sleep when you can't get comfortable... 3Z has made it easier to relax and stay asleep through the night.

  15. It looks like this one got lost during the holiday bustle! Time to rally the troops!

    Thanks for hanging in there.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    same as it ever was... still have this nagging back/neck that seems to never go away. 3Z has been great because i'd probably be taking god knows what just to stay asleep... it's hard to sleep when you can't get comfortable... 3Z has made it easier to relax and stay asleep through the night.
    One thing I learned from the echocardigraph was that if you lay on your left side it's harder to sleep as well. Which I thought was really interesting. Your blood flow is optimal laying on your right or your back. The cardiologist was talking about all kinds of stuff like that while doing it. He was a good chap.

    3Z has been a god send though! I've gained about 2 hours a night and went from 3-4 wake ups to 1 wake up a night. Last night was the first zero wake up sleep I think. I slept like a rock.

  17. PS. Your pictures don't make me sleepy!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    we would all sleep better sleeping next to them I'm sure
    I have a feeling a lot of us would be sleeping less :-D

  19. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    PS. Your pictures don't make me sleepy!
    I would say they do quite the opposite.
    <Insert cheesy joke about "getting up" here>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. What's going on ITT?
    Look at all these skeezers
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Thank God I remembered to bring my 3z with me this business trip
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thank God I remembered to bring my 3z with me this business trip

    It's a business trip, time to go all Charlie Sheen style bro :-)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    Thank God I remembered to bring my 3z with me this business trip
    Where ya going?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. thanks, guys... my so called log was barely hanging in there... i'm not the best logger in the world but i will give an honest review of the product... i just wish i was able to break out the weights and kill it... i'm starting to wonder if there is something more serious going on with my neck/back and not just as simple as sleeping wrong.
    again, thanks to 3z i am able to sleep through the night once i finally fall asleep... i mean, i toss and turn about 20 times a night trying to get comfortable - every imaginable position just to get to sleep... i'm probably getting enough cardio flippin and floppin in my bed lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    thanks, guys... my so called log was barely hanging in there... i'm not the best logger in the world but i will give an honest review of the product... i just wish i was able to break out the weights and kill it... i'm starting to wonder if there is something more serious going on with my neck/back and not just as simple as sleeping wrong.
    again, thanks to 3z i am able to sleep through the night once i finally fall asleep... i mean, i toss and turn about 20 times a night trying to get comfortable - every imaginable position just to get to sleep... i'm probably getting enough cardio flippin and floppin in my bed lol
    Just keep the pix of those slutz coming.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm in temecula, california. Not a bad spot. I do have the tendency to go sheen style on business trips, trying to keep that down this time since i'm trying to look good for the arnold
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. I loved the two samples of 3z I tried! With your standard zma + GABA, theanine, and valerian you are good to go. The time I paired this with HgHpro i thought I could sleep for a week if i wanted to lol

  28. 3z is a nice supplement.

    and yes nice pics lol
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm in temecula, california. Not a bad spot. I do have the tendency to go sheen style on business trips, trying to keep that down this time since i'm trying to look good for the arnold
    Makes sense. Once I get down to (and I will) a point where I feel comfortable I wouldn't be that awkward not ripped guy, I'd like to go to an Arnold and an expo like it. I think it's going to be one of my rewards once I finally make it.

  30. I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by GTB
    I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.
    Right!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.
    ^^this

    i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z

  33. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    ^^this

    i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z
    I am getting a new set up when I get my tax refund, everyone needs something to look forward to.

  34. the problem is, a good setup isn't cheap
    i mean, i have all sorts of other bills i need to take care of and my bed isn't really a priority... maybe one day but not any time soon...
    in other words, if you can't afford a nice bed setup then the next best thing is
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS 3Z SLEEP AID SUPPLEMENT


  35. I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  36. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play.
    i have one of those pillows and i use it between my legs when i sleep on my side... it actually helps and keeps me from sleeping on my stomach...

    speaking of pillows

  37. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  38. oh what a wonderful night of sleep last night! it could of been the 5 hours of driving i did that made me sleep like a baby... or, it could have been the 3z... i'm going with the 3z heheh
    had some crazy dreams as well... not to mention the morning wood...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:30 AM
  2. Dietary supplement
    By TipTopShape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
  3. Dietary Supplement Boosts Insulin Sensitivity
    By 200wannabe in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:41 PM
  4. dietary supplement help
    By bkkbond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Log in
Log in