_mArs_ log and review of AI 3Z dietary supplement

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

This is my Log of Anabolic Innovations 3z

*Decrease Sleep Interruptions
*Optimize Night Time Hormone Release
*Wake Up Feeling Refreshed

I will be taking this with a few other test boosters (Athletix Formula-x, BPS Endosurge, and AppNut Drive)
I plan on taking 3 to 4 caps of 3z nightly and will be posting updates at least 3 days a week...
Thanks to AI for the chance to log their product.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
subbed.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I just popped 4 caps into my mouth... got a sample of 3z with my bottle of 3z so i figured... what the hell... probably only need 3 caps but 4 can't hurt, right? heheheh
I will update in the morning...
i'll leave you with this

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Great deep sleep last night.
I woke up this morning very refreshed and energized... lately i have been sleeping 9 hours with a few interruptions but after last night's dose of 3Z I got about 8 hours of deep sleep. This is gonna be great!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Another Great night of sleep thanks to AI 3Z. I took 4 caps about 45 minutes before i needed to turn the lights out... slept straight through the night. I was in such a deep sleep that i think i slept weird because i woke up with a cramp below the back on my neck... almost feels like a muscle strain... guess i'll just pop some ibuprofen and call it a day... no christmas lifting for me today

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
3z at 4 caps seems to be the perfect dose for me.
I slept 8 hours and woke up ready to go for the day. I still have a pain in my upper back (i have no idea wtf happened to me... i thought it was from the way i slept but it's been a few days so i don't know) the only thing i can remember doing is lifting a few boxes of wood out of a trunk of a car. I might have strained the muscles back there... i can barely turn my head side to side without that strain feeling.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
took 3 caps of 3Z last night... didn't get me to sleep right away... kicked in after an hour but... when i woke up this morning i noticed that i had slept for 11 hours. I think i need to set my alarm clock when i take 3z... it's such a deep deep sleep that my body doesn't know when to get up... but hey, it's working... now, let's get this day started!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm lovin it...
getting some Zzz's lately thanks to 3Z... only problem is, i'm sidelined and can't do any lifting... i might need to see a doctor soon if this pain in my upper back, lower neck doesn't heal itself... i can barely turn my head side to side without feeling a strain/pain
i have been taking motrin to help deal with it and applying Benalg (methyl salicylate and menthol)

when i wake up in the morning my neck is really stiff and hurts until i get into the shower... then it's only bad when i turn my head... oh well

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

another wonderful night of sleep and dreams... 3 caps of 3Z
it puts me into a deep deep sleep and i get through the night without waking up... fresh and ready to go the next day.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
crazy dreams last night... thanks to 3Z i had my very own dirt bike... lol
3 caps of anabolic innovations 3Z and i slept like a baby... and i think the zma is making "my boys" fuller... they seem heavier than usual...

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
going to try and workout tomorrow... my back is feeling good enough to strain it some more lol
3Z continues to do what it claims... deep sleep and waking up refreshed and ready to go!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
went to bed at 11pm last night and i woke up at 10 am this morning... I OVERSLEPT
taking 3 caps of 3Z is plenty for me... a little too good lol
i need to start setting my alarm clock
I'm not going to be able to workout again because my back pain is still feeling strained

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

another wonderful night of sleep and dreams... 3 caps of 3Z
it puts me into a deep deep sleep and i get through the night without waking up... fresh and ready to go the next day.

we would all sleep better sleeping next to them I'm sure ;)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
^^^lulz

My back/lower neck issue seems to be worse in the morning when i wake up... i might need a new mattress or pillows because even with the 3Z, it's difficult for me to get comfortable... i can't fall asleep on my back so i have to sleep on my stomach which is causing stiffness and pain in my back/lower neck... i used to have lower back pain while sleeping that would wake me up several times a night... but now it's upper back. once i do fall asleep though, 3Z has kept me asleep and i sleep long and good... but i wake up with that pain. i can't even tilt my head back without feeling it. and when i lower my head and turn side to side i feel it. pissing me off... not sure what else to do... i don't have medical insurance right now and i can't even workout because the pain exists.
thank goodness for 3z

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
same as it ever was... still have this nagging back/neck that seems to never go away. 3Z has been great because i'd probably be taking god knows what just to stay asleep... it's hard to sleep when you can't get comfortable... 3Z has made it easier to relax and stay asleep through the night.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like this one got lost during the holiday bustle! Time to rally the troops!

Thanks for hanging in there.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
same as it ever was... still have this nagging back/neck that seems to never go away. 3Z has been great because i'd probably be taking god knows what just to stay asleep... it's hard to sleep when you can't get comfortable... 3Z has made it easier to relax and stay asleep through the night.
One thing I learned from the echocardigraph was that if you lay on your left side it's harder to sleep as well. Which I thought was really interesting. Your blood flow is optimal laying on your right or your back. The cardiologist was talking about all kinds of stuff like that while doing it. He was a good chap.

3Z has been a god send though! I've gained about 2 hours a night and went from 3-4 wake ups to 1 wake up a night. Last night was the first zero wake up sleep I think. I slept like a rock.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
PS. Your pictures don't make me sleepy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's going on ITT?
Look at all these skeezers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God I remembered to bring my 3z with me this business trip

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Thank God I remembered to bring my 3z with me this business trip

It's a business trip, time to go all Charlie Sheen style bro :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks, guys... my so called log was barely hanging in there... i'm not the best logger in the world but i will give an honest review of the product... i just wish i was able to break out the weights and kill it... i'm starting to wonder if there is something more serious going on with my neck/back and not just as simple as sleeping wrong.
again, thanks to 3z i am able to sleep through the night once i finally fall asleep... i mean, i toss and turn about 20 times a night trying to get comfortable - every imaginable position just to get to sleep... i'm probably getting enough cardio flippin and floppin in my bed lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks, guys... my so called log was barely hanging in there... i'm not the best logger in the world but i will give an honest review of the product... i just wish i was able to break out the weights and kill it... i'm starting to wonder if there is something more serious going on with my neck/back and not just as simple as sleeping wrong.
again, thanks to 3z i am able to sleep through the night once i finally fall asleep... i mean, i toss and turn about 20 times a night trying to get comfortable - every imaginable position just to get to sleep... i'm probably getting enough cardio flippin and floppin in my bed lol
Just keep the pix of those slutz coming.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in temecula, california. Not a bad spot. I do have the tendency to go sheen style on business trips, trying to keep that down this time since i'm trying to look good for the arnold

B

BKx90

Awards
I loved the two samples of 3z I tried! With your standard zma + GABA, theanine, and valerian you are good to go. The time I paired this with HgHpro i thought I could sleep for a week if i wanted to lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm in temecula, california. Not a bad spot. I do have the tendency to go sheen style on business trips, trying to keep that down this time since i'm trying to look good for the arnold
Makes sense. Once I get down to (and I will) a point where I feel comfortable I wouldn't be that awkward not ripped guy, I'd like to go to an Arnold and an expo like it. I think it's going to be one of my rewards once I finally make it.

G

GTB

Awards
I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.
Right!!!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
^^this

i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z ;)

G

GTB

Awards
^^this

i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z ;)
I am getting a new set up when I get my tax refund, everyone needs something to look forward to.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
the problem is, a good setup isn't cheap
i mean, i have all sorts of other bills i need to take care of and my bed isn't really a priority... maybe one day but not any time soon...
in other words, if you can't afford a nice bed setup then the next best thing is
ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS 3Z SLEEP AID SUPPLEMENT

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play. :D

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play. :D
i have one of those pillows and i use it between my legs when i sleep on my side... it actually helps and keeps me from sleeping on my stomach...

speaking of pillows

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
oh what a wonderful night of sleep last night! it could of been the 5 hours of driving i did that made me sleep like a baby... or, it could have been the 3z... i'm going with the 3z heheh
had some crazy dreams as well... not to mention the morning wood...

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
one way to tell that i am sleeping much deeper on 3z than without...
i usually listen to old time radio shows on my phone and have my police scanner on because i can't sleep in complete quietness... well, last week or so my battery died every night and slept right through the night... where i would normally actually wake up if i didn't hear the audio, i'd get up and plug the phone in... these days, i'm in such a deep sleep i don't even notice that the phone is dead until i wake up... that's a great example of how deep a sleep i am in with 3Z

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty great testimonial to the fact that 3Z is delivering for you. It's like you ran an experiment, lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see u value sleep huh?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
who doesn't value sleep?

i have 4 nights left of 3z... what will i do without it lol
it's been great though... i have to admit, i haven't slept this great in... i don't remember when lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
who doesn't value sleep?

i have 4 nights left of 3z... what will i do without it lol
it's been great though... i have to admit, i haven't slept this great in... i don't remember when lol
Try something new maybe

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Try something new maybe
hmmmmmmmm
i dunno, if i were to get a bottle of anything i think i would just go with another bottle of 3z... just sayin

well, my biceps are a little sore this morning... finally did a light workout last night because my back was feeling good enough.
did some curls, standing upright rows and standing presses... feels good man

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

This is my Log of Anabolic Innovations 3z

*Decrease Sleep Interruptions
*Optimize Night Time Hormone Release
*Wake Up Feeling Refreshed

I will be taking this with a few other test boosters (Athletix Formula-x, BPS Endosurge, and AppNut Drive)
I plan on taking 3 to 4 caps of 3z nightly and will be posting updates at least 3 days a week...
Thanks to AI for the chance to log their product.
MY final review for Anabolic Innovations 3Z (unless they send me another bottle, which they said they would but we'll see...)
*Decrease Sleep Interruptions --- Check!
*Optimize Night Time Hormone Release --- unsure
*Wake Up Feeling Refreshed --- Check!
I would suggest this product to people looking to get the deep sleep and 8 hours of rest they need to help their muscles grow...
It is a safe and effective way to reach that deep sleep without having to take dangerous drugs. i give the product 4 stars out of five because i really would like to know how much Valerian is in the product... i'm not a big fan of proprietary blends... but overall, this product is a winner to me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice final review

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks to stxnas and Anabolic Innovations...
i received my 2nd bottle of 3z today... with it i received some gifts! a great looking T shirt and some samples of maniac, recover pro, 3z, perform, and motivate!
thanks again and let's keep this log going!