_mArs_ log and review of AI 3Z dietary supplement

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GTB
    I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.
    Right!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    I just my bottle from NP today. You know your old when you look forward to a good night sleep.
    ^^this

i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z

4. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    ^^this

i just wish i could win the lottery and get a decent bed with a decent mattress. this old thing is killing me and my back... get = quality sleep sleeping on a hood of a car... that is until i tried 3Z
    I am getting a new set up when I get my tax refund, everyone needs something to look forward to.

5. the problem is, a good setup isn't cheap
    i mean, i have all sorts of other bills i need to take care of and my bed isn't really a priority... maybe one day but not any time soon...
    in other words, if you can't afford a nice bed setup then the next best thing is
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS 3Z SLEEP AID SUPPLEMENT

•   

6. I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I have a generic Tempurpedic and it has been amazing for my back problems. I still toss and turn at night though, but there's where my sleep aids come into play.
    i have one of those pillows and i use it between my legs when i sleep on my side... it actually helps and keeps me from sleeping on my stomach...

speaking of pillows

8. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

9. oh what a wonderful night of sleep last night! it could of been the 5 hours of driving i did that made me sleep like a baby... or, it could have been the 3z... i'm going with the 3z heheh
    had some crazy dreams as well... not to mention the morning wood...

10. one way to tell that i am sleeping much deeper on 3z than without...
    i usually listen to old time radio shows on my phone and have my police scanner on because i can't sleep in complete quietness... well, last week or so my battery died every night and slept right through the night... where i would normally actually wake up if i didn't hear the audio, i'd get up and plug the phone in... these days, i'm in such a deep sleep i don't even notice that the phone is dead until i wake up... that's a great example of how deep a sleep i am in with 3Z

11. That's a pretty great testimonial to the fact that 3Z is delivering for you. It's like you ran an experiment, lol.

12. I see u value sleep huh?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. who doesn't value sleep?

i have 4 nights left of 3z... what will i do without it lol
    it's been great though... i have to admit, i haven't slept this great in... i don't remember when lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    who doesn't value sleep?

i have 4 nights left of 3z... what will i do without it lol
    it's been great though... i have to admit, i haven't slept this great in... i don't remember when lol
    Try something new maybe

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Try something new maybe
    hmmmmmmmm
    i dunno, if i were to get a bottle of anything i think i would just go with another bottle of 3z... just sayin

well, my biceps are a little sore this morning... finally did a light workout last night because my back was feeling good enough.
    did some curls, standing upright rows and standing presses... feels good man

16. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post

This is my Log of Anabolic Innovations 3z

*Decrease Sleep Interruptions
    *Optimize Night Time Hormone Release
    *Wake Up Feeling Refreshed

I will be taking this with a few other test boosters (Athletix Formula-x, BPS Endosurge, and AppNut Drive)
    I plan on taking 3 to 4 caps of 3z nightly and will be posting updates at least 3 days a week...
    Thanks to AI for the chance to log their product.
    MY final review for Anabolic Innovations 3Z (unless they send me another bottle, which they said they would but we'll see...)
    *Decrease Sleep Interruptions --- Check!
    *Optimize Night Time Hormone Release --- unsure
    *Wake Up Feeling Refreshed --- Check!
    I would suggest this product to people looking to get the deep sleep and 8 hours of rest they need to help their muscles grow...
    It is a safe and effective way to reach that deep sleep without having to take dangerous drugs. i give the product 4 stars out of five because i really would like to know how much Valerian is in the product... i'm not a big fan of proprietary blends... but overall, this product is a winner to me.

17. Nice final review

18. thank you, aaronjp1

19. thanks to stxnas and Anabolic Innovations...
    i received my 2nd bottle of 3z today... with it i received some gifts! a great looking T shirt and some samples of maniac, recover pro, 3z, perform, and motivate!
    thanks again and let's keep this log going!

20. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    thanks to stxnas and Anabolic Innovations...
    i received my 2nd bottle of 3z today... with it i received some gifts! a great looking T shirt and some samples of maniac, recover pro, 3z, perform, and motivate!
    thanks again and let's keep this log going!
    Thought I saw a final review

21. well, they sent me another bottle and i finished the review on the 1st bottle.

send me some Poseidon Night-Time and i'll log that
    i'd love to compare the two.
    lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    well, they sent me another bottle and i finished the review on the 1st bottle.

send me some Poseidon Night-Time and i'll log that
    i'd love to compare the two.
    lol
    U won right

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U won right
    won what?
    i haven't won anything from NN but i did win the 3 months of 3z from AI... i just didn't know they'd ship the 2nd bottle out so fast.

24. Another great night of sleep last night thanks to 3z.
    I plan on working out on thursday morning and i cracked open a tub of pineapple con-cret... that's not bad tasting at all...

25. AJ, is that some nippage showing in your avy?

26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    AJ, is that some nippage showing in your avy?
    She has big títz

27. Another awesome night of rest last night thanks to 3Z... had a good workout yesterday and not really sore at all today....
    had some wicked dreams too... i had a dream of this young lady that i wad a crush on at work... bad thing is, she is married and even in my dream she didn't want anything to do with me lol. Also in my dream was some wrestler that punched me in the stomach... hehe
    Anyway, good stuff.

28. Come on man, it's your dream. You're supposed to the girl!!!

29. i am totally shy around this chick... i'm like cliff clavin (cheers) around her... tongue tied and nervous even in my dreams... but damn she's so hot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. Dietary supplement
    By TipTopShape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:07 PM
  3. dietary supplement help
    By bkkbond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:55 PM