TESTOPRO LOG (BULKING UP WHILE KEEPING MY ABS!)

BKx90

Awards
So I just got my first of the three bottles of Testopro to log. Timing couldnt have been better seeing as 2 days ago I ended a very non-suppressive androlean v2 run. So as of now:

starting weight: 189 pounds
bf%: estimate 10-11% (very visible top two abs and bottom two are less defined, clear striations in shoulder area, etc)

my goal is to retain the same body fat levels while gaining as much muscle and strength as possible

as of now I am on AI DAA, AI Stoked, and now adding AI Testopro. So for the first month its basically a review of all these AI products :), and then 2 months just testopro

Just recently started doing the Layne Norton PHAT workout so I am easing into it, so I will log my first workout the chest and arms hypertrophy day :

Barbell Speed sets
6 sets of 155x5 as explosive as possible

incline barbell bench
155x12
155x12
175x8

wide chest hammer strength machine
180x15
230x12
230x12

incline cable flyes
20 eachx18,16

Barbell curls
65x12
85x10
95x8

incline db curls
20sx14
25sx12

preacher curl machine
60x17
70x15

tricep dip machine
210x12
240x12
270x8

v bar pushdowns
100x15
120x15
150x12

kickbacks
30x13
25x15

Overall feeling totally fine. I felt almost no sides from androlean and If anything I am already starting to feel more aggression in the gym from the Stoked and DAA from the past few days. I can see my strength going very high with this supplement plan as I start to slowly up my calories into bulk mode

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a nice PCT with TestoPro, DAA, & Stoked. Be prepared for some nice gains. I got a little headstart in my 3-month log since I already had the product in hand.

I am on day 25 and some good strength and size gains. I will weigh in this Sun, but clothes are fitting tighter for sure.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Looks great man, nice stack, and some solid numbers too. Definitely subbed....I was also chosen in this promo and am eager to get my logging started!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three months on testopro, nice.

looking forward to see you make some lean muscle gains. Daa is working great for myself, been on it four months.

BKx90

Awards
Should be a nice PCT with TestoPro, DAA, & Stoked. Be prepared for some nice gains. I got a little headstart in my 3-month log since I already had the product in hand. I am on day 25 and some good strength and size gains. I will weigh in this Sun, but clothes are fitting tighter for sure.
sounds great, man. I cant wait to start growing. Cutting weight is so exhausting haha. Tighter fitting clothes is what it's all about :)

Looks great man, nice stack, and some solid numbers too. Definitely subbed....I was also chosen in this promo and am eager to get my logging started!
Thanks dude I appreciate it. Good luck on you're run too. I'll keep an eye out for it

Three months on testopro, nice.

looking forward to see you make some lean muscle gains. Daa is working great for myself, been on it four months.
Yea DAA is great except it taste like crap! I will never mix that stuff with water again haha. i've been mixing it into my preworkout and into milk before bed and that totally clears up that problem tho so no worries :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I just got my first of the three bottles of Testopro to log. Timing couldnt have been better seeing as 2 days ago I ended a very non-suppressive androlean v2 run. So as of now:

starting weight: 189 pounds
bf%: estimate 10-11% (very visible top two abs and bottom two are less defined, clear striations in shoulder area, etc)

my goal is to retain the same body fat levels while gaining as much muscle and strength as possible

as of now I am on AI DAA, AI Stoked, and now adding AI Testopro. So for the first month its basically a review of all these AI products :), and then 2 months just testopro

Just recently started doing the Layne Norton PHAT workout so I am easing into it, so I will log my first workout the chest and arms hypertrophy day :

Barbell Speed sets
6 sets of 155x5 as explosive as possible

incline barbell bench
155x12
155x12
175x8

180x15
230x12
230x12

incline cable flyes
20 eachx18,16

Barbell curls
65x12
85x10
95x8

incline db curls
20sx14
25sx12

preacher curl machine
60x17
70x15

tricep dip machine
210x12
240x12
270x8

v bar pushdowns
100x15
120x15
150x12

kickbacks
30x13
25x15

Overall feeling totally fine. I felt almost no sides from androlean and If anything I am already starting to feel more aggression in the gym from the Stoked and DAA from the past few days. I can see my strength going very high with this supplement plan as I start to slowly up my calories into bulk mode
Off topic but was the andro lean a bad run for ya?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed let's see some lean mass built!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed!

BKx90

Awards
Off topic but was the andro lean a bad run for ya?
hell no! I went from 203 to 188 in a matter of weeks while getting stronger. I have no complaints at all. Androlean V3 is supposedly 4x stronger says the company owner so I'm def planing on running that in the distant future.

I'll have a real body fat test done right after christmas that i'll post up

BKx90

Awards
leg hypertrophy day. Feelin good - slept with my hgh pro sample and I must say that **** works great. i slept like 10 hours straight lol

Speed squats
6 sets 185x5 explosive

hack squats
130x12
180x12
230x8

leg press
270x15
360x15
450x12

leg extensions
90x17
90x15
90x15

stiff legged dls
135x10
185x8
185x8

lying leg curls
130x15
150x12

seated leg curls
110x15
110x15

leg press calf raises
180x15
270x12
360x12
405x10

seated calf raises
135x15, 15, 15

Tomorrow is a scheduled off day, and I'm not gonna be able to work out christmas day so time for some much needed rest

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My legs are dead just after reading that workout! Keep it up.

BKx90

Awards
Feeling great! Bulking is a million times more fun than cutting. Today was upper body power day...I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow

Bench press
235x4
235x3
225x5

dips
bw+45x10
bw+70x10

barbell rows
205x5
225x5
225x3

weighted pullups
bodyweight + 25 x8
bodyweight+35 x7

inverted rows on smitch machine
+25x8
+35x6

barbell shoulder press
155x8
175x6
175x6

barbell curls on easy bar
85x8
85x7
85x7

pushdowns
150x8
150x8
160x6

it feels great to have glycogen in the muscles again. I'm already hitting new PRs...the next 3 months are about to get REAL

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea DAA is great except it taste like crap! I will never mix that stuff with water again haha. i've been mixing it into my preworkout and into milk before bed and that totally clears up that problem tho so no worries :D
I mix mine with recoverpro , I just put water in my mouth, hold it there, put head back, and dump half a scoop of bcaa's and daa and voila, I actually take all my bcaa's like that because I could be wrong, I tend to think all the drinking the powders could possibly cause cavities and I am obsessed with my teeth health. Always swish water, esp salt water after meals to make sure all sugar is gone from gums

nice workouts btw thats good weight your moving. how is the muscle.mind connection? I go with the squeeze at least half of the time over how much weight I can move. Taken me ten years to learn this lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great! Bulking is a million times more fun than cutting. Today was upper body power day...I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow

Bench press
235x4
235x3
225x5

dips
bw+45x10
bw+70x10

barbell rows
205x5
225x5
225x3

weighted pullups
bodyweight + 25 x8
bodyweight+35 x7

inverted rows on smitch machine
+25x8
+35x6

barbell shoulder press
155x8
175x6
175x6

barbell curls on easy bar
85x8
85x7
85x7

pushdowns
150x8
150x8
160x6

it feels great to have glycogen in the muscles again. I'm already hitting new PRs...the next 3 months are about to get REAL
I like how we are doing the same workout that way I can just copy and paste your workout and change the weight for my log :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are not even a week in to TestoPro so wait to see some REAL changes soon. After about 10 days I noticed some better strength and increased intensity. I'm ready to hit it hard today after resting/eating the past 2 days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how we are doing the same workout that way I can just copy and paste your workout and change the weight for my log :D
I noticed that when I looked over your workout . . . LAZY? or INGENIUS?

BKx90

Awards
nice workouts btw thats good weight your moving. how is the muscle.mind connection? I go with the squeeze at least half of the time over how much weight I can move. Taken me ten years to learn this lol
On the hypertrophy days of this workout I go for much more slowed, controlled, and more feeling oriented reps. Not to say on the power days I am doing bad reps, but my main focus is to life the heaviest weights I can. Some things I could prob focus more on perfecting form on BB rows for instance

BKx90

Awards
You are not even a week in to TestoPro so wait to see some REAL changes soon. After about 10 days I noticed some better strength and increased intensity. I'm ready to hit it hard today after resting/eating the past 2 days.
That sounds very encouraging. I'm excited to actually "feel" it working :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the hypertrophy days of this workout I go for much more slowed, controlled, and more feeling oriented reps. Not to say on the power days I am doing bad reps, but my main focus is to life the heaviest weights I can. Some things I could prob focus more on perfecting form on BB rows for instance
Thats kinda what I do, alternate heavy & light/moderate workouts. And just like you I am gonna work on my form on BB rows today, get a great contraction!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds very encouraging. I'm excited to actually "feel" it working :D
It is weird . . . not so much a "feeling" for me, not the alpha male attitude but some solid confidence but also relaxed. I am definitely noticed strength and size effects after 10-12 days, now I am on 28 days and love just going for it in the gym.

BKx90

Awards
I mix mine with recoverpro , I just put water in my mouth, hold it there, put head back, and dump half a scoop of bcaa's and daa and voila, I actually take all my bcaa's like that because I could be wrong, I tend to think all the drinking the powders could possibly cause cavities and I am obsessed with my teeth health. Always swish water, esp salt water after meals to make sure all sugar is gone from gums

btw your stats are much like my long term goals for myself. Im 6'1" mayb 6'2" with shoes on and I wanna be a low bodyfat 220-230 pounds in the next 5-10 years :sly:

BKx90

Awards
It is weird . . . not so much a "feeling" for me, not the alpha male attitude but some solid confidence but also relaxed. I am definitely noticed strength and size effects after 10-12 days, now I am on 28 days and love just going for it in the gym.

Yea man, there is no better feeling than just being in the zone and giving a workout you're 100% intensity. Without certain supplements like pre-workouts I'd prob still be 175 lbs falling asleep in the gym

BKx90

Awards
Power leg day - shortened up a bit. Layne norton is crazy for doing 90-120 minute workouts every day

squats
275x5
275x5
295x4

leg presss
360x12
450x10
540x10
630x6

hamstrong single leg curls hammer strength machine
90x10
135x10
160x7

stiff legged deads
135x8
175x8
205x6

leg press calf raises
270x15
360x12
405x8
475x8

sit down calf raises
135x10
135x10
180x8

feeling really good. It seems really easy to focus and get in the zone while lifting right now. My weight is a steady 189-190 pounds in the morning so my weight has been maintaining and strength is slowly but surely increasing, so things are going good :bigok:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I feel like a pu$$y when I look at your leg workouts. I do 4-5 sets of squats then stiff-legged DLs but that is it. I am gaining strength too, but wt gain is about +2lbs over the past month. We'll see if it kicks up a bit more in month 2, would like to gain more wt but that's ok if I am recomping.

BKx90

Awards
Wow, I feel like a pu$$y when I look at your leg workouts. I do 4-5 sets of squats then stiff-legged DLs but that is it. I am gaining strength too, but wt gain is about +2lbs over the past month. We'll see if it kicks up a bit more in month 2, would like to gain more wt but that's ok if I am recomping.

bro I think Squatting and Stiff deads are sufficient for mass. I don't really know how much trust I put into isolation movements, myself. I tend to think they are somewhat of a waste of time anyway. Perhaps on a cut or recomp they have their purpose, but if you are trying to gain, 5 sets of squats with all your intensity will produce growth!

when i started working out i was 130 lbs. i basically got up to 180 in my teen years just squatting, benching, shoulder pressing, deadlifts, rows, and some arm work thrown in. And thats still what I put my trust in

BKx90

Awards
chest and biceps. Went for a lighter day than I usually would..I'm feelin a bit burnt out. Today's workout I just wasnt in the mood. i dont think it was anything hormone related, just an off day.

flat dumbells
85x10
95x7
70x13

incline barbell bench press
135x12
155x10
155x8

180x20
270x7
230x10 drop set to 180x5

dumbell curls
25x12
35x10
40x8
40x6

preacher curls
55x12
65x10
75x6

wide grip cable bar curls
50x12
75x10

standup ab machine
70x15
70x15
70x15

captains chair straight leg lifts

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of had an off day in the gym last night. I usually do a lot more volume than I did, but I just didn't have the drive. At least I was able to force myself to go heavy. Anyway, what I'm saying is that it happens to all of us every now and then :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I kind of had an off day in the gym last night. I usually do a lot more volume than I did, but I just didn't have the drive. At least I was able to force myself to go heavy. Anyway, what I'm saying is that it happens to all of us every now and then :D
For yourself do you get better results going heavy? Or volume?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of somewhere in between, but it really depends on my goals and how I'm feeling.

I've seen the most growth when I do three to four working sets per lift doing something like:

Warm up weight/set (don't necessarily do a warmup for every exercise)
Set 1 - 10-12 reps
Set 2 - 8-10 reps
Set 3 - 4-6 reps
If I can do more reps than what I have laid out, I do. I'll add a little more weight than I would have if I couldn't hit that rep range, though. If I'm on my last exercise for that bodypart, I'll often throw in a burn out or drop set to finish up.

<Keep in mind that I'm not a mass monster like some of these guys on here, though, lol>

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kind of somewhere in between, but it really depends on my goals and how I'm feeling.

I've seen the most growth when I do three to four working sets per lift doing something like:

Set 1 - 10-12 reps
Set 2 - 8-10 reps
Set 3 - 4-6 reps
If I can do more reps than what I have laid out, I do. I'll add a little more weight than I would have if I couldn't hit that rep range, though. If I'm on my last exercise for that bodypart, I'll often throw in a burn out or drop set to finish up.

<Keep in mind that I'm not a mass monster like some of these guys on here, though, lol>
Neither am I.
They say that people can pretty much do 3 exercises per body part at about 10 reps and see changes.

What I'm trying now is upper body and lower body twice a week. I usually try to hit all muscles using decent weight for 10-12 reps and do 2 exercises that day.
Starting to incorporate a 45 minute walk 3 times a week for cardio.

BKx90

Awards

Set 1 - 10-12 reps
Set 2 - 8-10 reps
Set 3 - 4-6 reps

it looks like we have similar workout styles. Atleast thats the basic template, but I switch rep ranges around from time to time. Also, I sometimes just try to have heavier strength days and high rep hypertrophy days here and there

BKx90

Awards
Back day - kinda bad again. Just didnt feel that strength and power I normally do. Thinking it might be slight shutdown, or just a bad streak, or both.

barbell rows
135x12
155x10
185x8
135x14

pulups
+25x6

pulldowns wide
170x9
190x6

close grip pulldowns
190x6
140x12

hammer strength pullup machine underhand grip
90x15
160x12
210x10
160x10

rack deadlifts (just above knee level while in stance)
225x10
315x8
405x6

dumbell shrugs
70x15
85x12
100x10

As the workout went on I started getting more and more in the zone, but overall unhappy with the workout. I feel fine and my mood is good otherwise, so it might just be my body going through a stage. A bad workout is better than no workout

BKx90

Awards
Neither am I.
They say that people can pretty much do 3 exercises per body part at about 10 reps and see changes.

What I'm trying now is upper body and lower body twice a week. I usually try to hit all muscles using decent weight for 10-12 reps and do 2 exercises that day.
Starting to incorporate a 45 minute walk 3 times a week for cardio.
I think anything works as long as the intensity factor is as high as possible. I know the habit I fall into is trying to use heavier and heavier weights and then going lower and lower reps because I like to see changes and strength changes seem to be the most visible

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it looks like we have similar workout styles. Atleast thats the basic template, but I switch rep ranges around from time to time. Also, I sometimes just try to have heavier strength days and high rep hypertrophy days here and there
This what I do, I do a heavy week with low reps and the next workout will be mod wt/hi-rep. It has been well for me so far and I will also toss in DB sets for the focused contraction.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do the same thing, heavier strength days more intensity, less volume, and higher volume days where more focused on form, and more volume, seems to help prevent injuries

keep up the good work in here

BKx90

Awards
shoulders and triceps - had to make it a quick workout cuz I got to the gm at 310 and I didnt know my gym closed at 4 today! It worked out tho I forced myself to zone in and I had a super intense but brief workout! Even after drinking all night I wrecked it

barbell shoulder press (Did a large number of sets here to save time + my shoulders are my strongest muscle group so I dont need many exercises to add size to them ime)
135x12
155x8
175x6
185x4
135x10
115x15

dumbell side raises
20x10
20x8
15x12

close grip bench
135x10
155x8
155x7
135x8

vbar pushdowns
100x20
140x12
150x10
150x8

seated vertical pushdown machine
210x15
250x10
270x6 supersetted to a set of cable kickbacks 25x15

Testopro, stoked, and daa must be doin something because even though my workouts have been inconsistent, I'm still the same weight I was off my androlean cut while eating more and if anything I feel leaner :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoulders and triceps - had to make it a quick workout cuz I got to the gm at 310 and I didnt know my gym closed at 4 today! It worked out tho I forced myself to zone in and I had a super intense but brief workout! Even after drinking all night I wrecked it

barbell shoulder press (Did a large number of sets here to save time + my shoulders are my strongest muscle group so I dont need many exercises to add size to them ime)
How long is your typical workout? I usually get it done in 45-60 mins. , after that your cortisol spikes.

I gotta get in the gym today but I was the driver last night so had a few early on then it was TONS of WATER, fun time any how.

Glad your enjoying the stack, I am too just cant imagine adding DAA . . . too much fun!

BKx90

Awards
How long is your typical workout? I usually get it done in 45-60 mins. , after that your cortisol spikes.

I gotta get in the gym today but I was the driver last night so had a few early on then it was TONS of WATER, fun time any how.

Glad your enjoying the stack, I am too just cant imagine adding DAA . . . too much fun!
yeah i used to have shorter workouts like 45-50 minutes, but I've recently in the past few months adding more volume. I usually hit two musce groups a day so I usually get out of the gym at 75-90 minutes. Your cortisol may spike, but when dding in supps, esp estrogen modulator like testopro, and using bcaas intra to prevent caabolism I think their is little to worry about. I usually aim for 60-75 minute workouts

BKx90

Awards
leg day

squats
185x12
225x10
245x8
295x3
315x3

hack squats
90x12
180x8

leg extensions
135x10
180x10

stiff legged deads
135x10
185x8
205x8
225x5

leg curls machine
90x10
115x10
135x10

calf raises on leg press
6 plates 12
8 plates 10
10 plates 10
12 plates 8

sit down calf raises
3 plates 12
160x10
180x8

good workout. Feelin really good and high energy today. Im using presurge unleashed right now and it is my all time favorite pre workout. Really zones you in. Hit PRs on squats - doesnt get better than that

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
leg day

squats
185x12
225x10
245x8
295x3
315x3

hack squats
90x12
180x8

leg extensions
135x10
180x10

stiff legged deads
135x10
185x8
205x8
225x5

leg curls machine
90x10
115x10
135x10

calf raises on leg press
6 plates 12
8 plates 10
10 plates 10
12 plates 8

sit down calf raises
3 plates 12
160x10
180x8

good workout. Feelin really good and high energy today. Im using presurge unleashed right now and it is my all time favorite pre workout. Really zones you in. Hit PRs on squats - doesnt get better than that
Nice leg workout man!

BKx90

Awards
Went to the gym today just because I was bored and my winter break is almost over. Might as well get the workouts in while i have the time :p

Did biceps and abs

incline db curls
25sx12
30sx10
35sx8

bar curls
65x12
65x12
85x8

preacher curls ez bar
65x10
75x8
85x5
45x18

4 sets up leg lifts on smith bench with slow controlled downward

3 sets upper ab crunch machine

I started noticing some joint pain in the hands today after my workout, which is weird. Most likley it is from the testpro I guess? Not that bad right now though, so I will comment if it gets better or worse

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
going to the gym to doa bicep workout...never thought id see the day....so proud :')

BKx90

Awards
Chest - decent workout. Not feeling 100%. I expect to bust PRs every day but i guess that just isnt possible

185x12
205x8
185x10
135x13

incline dbs
50sx10
50sx10

decine barbell
135x12
185x8

flye machine
100x12
120x10
140x8

cable flyes upward angle
25sx15
30sx12
40sx10

felt like I was goin through the motions today...Flyes felt good which is probably because I havent done them in a while. Im up a couple pounds in the past 2 weeks. Around 191in the morning

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty heavy flies, I go a little lighter and hold down on the bottom for a KILLER stretch of the pecs. It really makes it a hard set even though I go for 8 reps.