3 Months to Catch 3Z's!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to Stxnas and AI Sports Nutrition for the opportunity to log this out!

So a little quick background on my sleep habits. I don't do it. I've always had trouble getting to sleep. Often too many things going on in my head. I typically wake up about 4am to go to the bathroom. On a day that I do get sleep I average about 6 - 7 hrs a night. I'm looking to be able to get to sleep reliably and hopefully sleep through the night. (though that's less important to me than being able to get to sleep).

I received my first bottle yesterday so I dropped 3 45 mins prior to lying down as per the bottle instructions. I was really behind on sleep yesterday after only about 4 1/2 hrs the night before so getting to sleep probably wouldn't have been a problem either way. That said, I was out cold quickly. I didn't wake up until about 5:45. Sadly 20 mins before my alarm would have gone off anyway. Of course, I had to get up to relieve myself which sucks that close to alarm time! LOL.

Today I was well rested however and even after only about 6 1/2 hrs of sleep I wasn't groggy or anything. I almost never get 8 hrs of sleep so that will be a big concern. I can't have something making me drowsy all day long.

I've used some other Melatonin type products in the past but never every night for 3 months so this will be quite different!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man ,I have a sample last nigth and really help me sleep so good!!
hopelly they will have a good sale for new years to get some of it!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Man ,I have a sample last nigth and really help me sleep so good!!
hopelly they will have a good sale for new years to get some of it!!
AI always seems to put on good sales do I bet you'll be able to pick it up cheap!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Last night I was exhausted anyway but I took the normal dose and slept really well. I did wake up to go to the bathroom as usual but I still slept well. Today I was able to sleep in a bit for a change. I'm off of work for the next week so I should get some rest finally! So far 3Z seems to be helping me rest well.

I have noticed this past week that when I don't get a full 8 (which never happens) I'm a little bit drowsy. It will be interesting to see if that continues or not.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I missed my dose Saturday night because of Christmas. I didn't sleep nearly as well. I must say, though I'm not really sleeping "better" (longer or waking less) I feel as though in more rested. Maybe sleeping better.

I'm off this week so I'm getting a little
More sleep this week. I'm definitely feel really rested right now.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sub'd - in for progress! :)

I'm starting my log on Jan 1. Glad it seems to be helping you so far. I love the "deep" sleep I get from 3z.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night I was exhausted anyway but I took the normal dose and slept really well. I did wake up to go to the bathroom as usual but I still slept well. Today I was able to sleep in a bit for a change. I'm off of work for the next week so I should get some rest finally! So far 3Z seems to be helping me rest well.

I have noticed this past week that when I don't get a full 8 (which never happens) I'm a little bit drowsy. It will be interesting to see if that continues or not.
That waking up and going to the bathroom gets me all the time.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That waking up and going to the bathroom gets me all the time.
Yep. Every night. I'm not going to stop drinking earlier to cure it though. I'd rather get up than be thirsty. Lol

Another good night last night. I worked late so I was worried my mind would be hard to put down. I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep however.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Yep. Every night. I'm not going to stop drinking earlier to cure it though. I'd rather get up than be thirsty. Lol

Another good night last night. I worked late so I was worried my mind would be hard to put down. I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep however.
Same thing happens to me, but I find that I fall back to sleep w/in a minute or so of getting back into bed. I'm fine with that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you slipped this one by during the holidays :D

Don't forget to hit me up with enough time to get your next bottle.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you slipped this one by during the holidays :D

Don't forget to hit me up with enough time to get your next bottle.
Was I supposed to wait? LOL

I needed sleep! I'll be sure to hit you up in a week or two.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, lol. You're good. I just didn't catch it until today. Sorry about that :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody's fault. It's all good.
Even if you did, it's just a really busy time of the year for everybody! I've been playing a lot of catch up over the past couple of days, myself. That's awesome that you have a full week off. My wife is a teacher, so she's about to go back from a two week break. I'm afraid to bring it up, lol. I almost said something this morning, but decided to bite my tongue :lol:.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Even if you did, it's just a really busy time of the year for everybody! I've been playing a lot of catch up over the past couple of days, myself. That's awesome that you have a full week off. My wife is a teacher, so she's about to go back from a two week break. I'm afraid to bring it up, lol. I almost said something this morning, but decided to bite my tongue :lol:.
I live with 2 teachers and an 11 yr old .. I can't wait for winter break to be over! :D

Lovin the 3Z :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking! My wife has a client who is a teacher. She was here this morning complaining about having to go back. Lol. I just don't think about it. Plus ive been doing side work all week anyway but mostly playing with the kids.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3z is so nice for uninterupted sleep. love it if I do say so myself

=)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
3z is so nice for uninterupted sleep. love it if I do say so myself

=)
One other thing to note. The other night about 30 mins after taking it I hopped in bed fully expecting to sleep. The wife had other plans...no negative effects to report! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Haha. Same can be said for HGHpro.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Somehow after drinking all night and taking my 3z I could NOT sleep last night! WTF?!???

Lol. My mind was racing like crazy. anyway, I still felt good when I got up after 5 hrs. Guess I can't complain. Lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great product here.been using it for a few months and it has def cam in handy

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well I had one of my infamous insomnia nights last night. I doses my 3z about 45 mins prior to going to bed. After lying Down I fell asleep for about 10 minutes. When I woke up I was WIDE awake for the next 4 hours. It happens to me occasionally. I have no idea why. This is one thing that I was hoping 3z might conquer.

I ended up with a cold also. I'm skipping my dose tonight because I just took NyQuil. Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've had to take a couple of day break from the 3z as I caught a really bad cold and I'm taking NyQuil which knocks me out. So...I don't want to waste the 3z!

I'll hop back on as soon as I'm better damn it! :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Back to 3z! Still a little sick but not enough to justify the NyQuil coma.

I've decided that the 3z seems to work better for me if I take it right before I lay down. Takes me a while to fall asleep either way but I seem to get to sleep easier if I don't wait.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Slept great last night! I took my 3z about 30 mins prior to going to bed. I was watching the National Championship game do I wasn't exactly relaxed. Lol but once I laid down I was out pretty quick and slept well.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Slept great last night! I took my 3z about 30 mins prior to going to bed. I was watching the National Championship game do I wasn't exactly relaxed. Lol but once I laid down I was out pretty quick and slept well.
For the last couple of days I've dosed 40 mins prior to going to bed with good success. Last night I actually slept through the night for the first time in ages. I was very tired when I went to bed however. Hard to say if the product was soley responsible for this or not. Overall though, sleep quality has been very good.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I had an interesting test last night. I am not good at going back to sleep after getting up in the middle of the night for any reason. Young kids has always been fun. Anyway, my daughter who sleeps about as much as I do got up at 3 am and decided to just start her day. Everyone else be damned I suppose. Lol. I had to go downstairs and tell her she needed to get back in her room and be quiet and of course argue with her. So it was a good 10 mins or more until I got to lay back down. I was out in a minute. That's huge for me. Not something I can normally do. I give 3z credit for that one.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, that's a nice update. How old are your kids?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eight and five sounds like a handful, lol.

That's an average night's sleep for me, too. It was even less when I was younger. I use 3Z when I know I can I can sleep in, though...which is rare for me, anyway, lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's an average night's sleep for me, too. It was even less when I was younger. I use 3Z when I know I can I can sleep in, though...which is rare for me, anyway, lol.
Lol. Well in only allowing for about 7 at best during the week. I've been impressed that it's not leaving me groggy in the am. It may for some but as I said once in up I'm generally good. If I would lay down at about 4 in the afternoon I could probably sleep for 12 hrs though. Lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you're a really busy guy. Are your kids involved in a lot of extra curricular activities?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you're a really busy guy. Are your kids involved in a lot of extra curricular activities?
Thankfully not yet! I run a mid size printing firm and I also own a print brokerage on the side. I sell things like business cards, supplement and cosmetic labeling, shirts etc. Keeps me busy. Plus my wife owns a hair salon so we stay busy for sure. My daughter rides horse but that's not terribly time consuming at her level. Its going to get that way plus expensive soon though! Lol my Son isnt in much yet. I really believe in letting them be kids and not getting them into toothy organized activities too young.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow. Good for you and your wife. That's awesome!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like you have a lot of stuff to handle daily.3z def is something your need

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you have a lot of stuff to handle daily.3z def is something your need
Lol. Yeah maybe. Had a lot on my mind last night. Woke up after an hour. Couldn't get back to sleep this time. I tossed all night. I actually got up and watched tv for a while to quiet my brain then went back to bed. That helped. Tired today for sure.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
3 caps 1 hr prior to bed. Fell asleep quick and mostly stayed that way. Hot up to pee around 4am. Felt really good today.

I got my other bottle today. Thanks! Came with a shirt! Thanks. I keep giving them away though because I'm too damn small for an Xl. Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
3 caps 1 hr prior to bed. Fell asleep quick and mostly stayed that way. Hot up to pee around 4am. Felt really good today.

I got my other bottle today. Thanks! Came with a shirt! Thanks. I keep giving them away though because I'm too damn small for an Xl. Lol
Nothing new to report really. I'm still getting some Pretty lucid dreams. Sleeping very soundly.

Wonder how this would be stacked up with HGH Pro?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
It'll really knock you out if you take it with HGH, or at least that's what happened to me. I think I was literally dead throughout the night LOL But slept REALLY well! :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It'll really knock you out if you take it with HGH, or at least that's what happened to me. I think I was literally dead throughout the night LOL But slept REALLY well! :)
See I like the sound of that!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
See I like the sound of that!
Been a few days since an update. I have to say that I think using this stuff daily may be the key. The longer i use it the better I'm sleeping. And the dreams..wow! Lol

I thought my recovery might improve but I haven't noticed any improvement I. That dept at all. Well see going forward.