Taming the Beast with 3Z! (sponsored)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna start off this log with a shoutout to AI Sports and stxnas for giving me this opportunity to log their supplement 3Z. HUGE THANKS! Not only that, these guys really know how to hook a brother up!

AIresized.jpg

For those of you unfamiliar with 3Z, here's a link to the product from Nutra: AI Sports 3Z (90 Caps): Discount 3Z Supplements Contains ingredients plus writeup.

Basically, I am very interested in testing this sleep aid to increase my recovery, which is important for those of us in bulking season. I don't really have problems falling asleep. But for the past several months I've been having problems sleeping straight through the night, and even if I do I tend to wake up very groggy and ... not feeling hot. I stay in bed 8 hours a day, no less, even though it's not always quality sleep. I'm hoping 3Z will help me with this, and I think it very well might judging by its ingredients (and the company providing it).

I've rarely taken any sleep supplements before besides ZMA with GABA. I've drank various herbal sleep teas (Tension Tamer and another one with melatonin [forgot the name of the brand]), and while they help with getting to sleep they didn't do much with helping me stay asleep and/or feel refreshed in the A.M. ZMA with GABA from TrueProtein hit the ball out of the park! I slept so hard on that thing there were times my alarm would ring for half an hour before I woke up (and I felt great!). So the bar is set there!

This log should be running for 3 months. Ultimate goal is to fall into some sort of sleep pattern that helps me feel refreshed in the mornings and ready to go. Plus's include sleeping through the night without interruption when I'm by myself, and sleeping through the night without interruption when I'm sleeping with someone else ;) I really have trouble with the latter.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That was one full box wasn't it!? I was shocked when I opened mine. And, pleasantly surprised! Good luck!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Good luck! Can't wait to get mine!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was one full box wasn't it!? I was shocked when I opened mine. And, pleasantly surprised! Good luck!
Yeah man, it was crazy. I saw the box and thought "looks about right for one bottle." Boy, one bottle and a truckload more of other goodies.
Good luck! Can't wait to get mine!
Thanks man! Yeah, will be cool once all of us are taking it so we can compare notes for sure.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed: 35-40 min pre-bed
Slept: 11-6

Well, took my first dose of 3Z ever last night. Sleep didn't come on any faster than it normally does, but it wasn't a problem either. I unfortunately woke up once in the middle of the night. Having talked to my roommate this morning, I decided it was probably due to it being so hot in my apartment, and that's with no heat circulating, just the ambient temperature! Anyways, I should have opened up a window but I didn't think it was so hot when I went to bed. Having said that, when I woke up I was expecting to feel pretty groggy, but I actually did not feel so bad. Could be placebo, I don't know. But you also have to factor that I woke up at 6 (have to head out to gf's today for Xmas). Anyways, we'll give this bad boy a run over there, too, but I can't promise updates while I'm gone. I can say that I'll keep a log written down on my ipod and update this one when I get back.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back from tons of driving! Well I must say a few things - I had 2 doses of 3Z while I was at my gf's house. I can't tell if first dose did anything because I was so goddamn tired from I dont know what I just kept falling in and out of sleep until about 8pm. I slept about 10 hours - it was great! I have no idea what had made me tired earlier... One thing worth mentioning, though - and I should have reported this back after my first dose - is that I woke up with this tingling feeling in my hand again. It's a pretty annoying tingling sensation, same hand as last dose (right hand). It lasted only until bfast.

Second dose treated me well. I dosed it at 11 and went to bed around 1120. Unfortunately the bedroom was seriously packed with insulation, and the parents must have been blasting heat without my knowledge - anyways I woke up in a pool of sweat (quite literally) around 2am, which was very uncomfortable. Anyways, looks like this dose of 3Z went to waste. Today will be a pretty normal night, though, so hopefully I'll reap some benefits from this tonight.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 1am last night, slept 1-8

Well, I decided yesterday that there was no way I was going to go 4 days without lifting. This would basically be approaching a deload. Instead, I made my way to a nearby gym I've been trying out while mine is closed for the week at around 8pm. So I didn't finish working out till after 9, and since I had to buy my meat for post-workout, I didn't get back home till almost 10. At least I didn't even eat until 10. So I was up pretty late, which was both unfortunate and unusual. The 3Z did help me wind down and get to sleep, and when I woke up I felt actually not too bad despite sleeping 7 hours.

Also, I had tingling in my legs this morning, but not in my hands (well, right arm, really)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-28-11

For the night of 12-27-11: Dosed 11pm, slept 1130-700

Tonight's I fell asleep normally. I didn't notice much of an aid getting to sleep this time. I did wake up around 3am, which sucked. I heard my roommate leaving (he has work at 3am, sucks to be him!). Normally I don't get awakened by him moving around, and not to say this is the first time I have woken up with him walking around because it isn't by any means, but it sucked that I didn't sleep through it. Woke up feeling ok, I did feel like I didn't sleep solidly through the night though. This conclusion was reinforced by the fact that my legs hurt like hell after my workout. I can actually gauge pretty well how I slept based on if I feel DOMS the next day or not. I was practically immobile, moving around like a cowboy without knees, lol.

12-29-11

For last night (12-28-11): Dosed 1am, slept 130-840

So, I had a truly bizarre thing happen to me tonight. Besides going to bed very late (I got caught up playing some online games with some friends of mine, lol), I woke up with a completely dislocated jaw. I have no idea WTF happened, but it was a very serious wtF moment. My lower jaw was literally inches to the right of the rest of my face. It didn't hurt, but when I set it back in place it hurt like hell. I wonder what happened in the middle of the night??? This hurt, and I wonder if taking this made me do something in my sleep that caused this. I know I used to have very, very strange things happen to me/happen in my sleep when I took ZMA/GABA ... lol. Anyways, I felt ok despite these events. 3Z may have helped with this. Probably certainly helped me sleep through it!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I cant imagine how you would sleep through that! That sounds painful!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I cant imagine how you would sleep through that! That sounds painful!
Yeah, it was very bizarre! I spoke with a friend who's a doctor, and he said it could be a few things - it could be related to grinding my teeth really hard while sleeping (I do have a history of this), or having too much GH output causing parts of my skull to grow faster than other parts, and maybe my lower jaw slipped. For my own reasons, I kind of always suspected I release over normal amounts of GH, but I think this is most likely the first thing.

Anyways, I missed one day of 3Z - New Years Eve - due to, well, I'm sure you can imagine =p But I gotta say, 3Z has been treating me very well lately.

On the 30th and on the night of the 1st, I dosed 3Z 40+ minutes before bed. I noticed that if I really wait to let the pills get in me, they do make me very sleepy. That was pretty cool. Perhaps it just takes longer for me to digest them or something at night. And I dont know if this is because of the new protocol or something else, but I have been sleeping not only straight through the night but also staying asleep despite the sun being in my face (I am very light sensitive, though not sound sensitive). So this has been a plus.

I'm going to keep up with this new protocol of dosing 40mins or more before bed and see if I do better with this. I can say that I've enjoyed the sleep I've gotten the last 2 times on this more than I have in a while.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a wild start to things hopefully things get better for you.luckily the 3z I know is def helping with the sleep issue at least :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a wild start to things hopefully things get better for you.luckily the 3z I know is def helping with the sleep issue at least :)
Wild is one way to put it haha.

Well interestingly I didn't follow my dosing pattern the last two nights, and maybe this is a fluke but I woke up at around 3am both nights after only sleeping for 4 hours. I did fall asleep both times for another 3-4 hours of sleep, but I dont like intermittent sleep. I was very light headed/cloudy at work yesterday, and when I was driving at night I actually ran a red light - and I don't mean I was trying to beat a red light, I mean the thing was red and cars were crossing from the street perpendicular to mine. Almost got in 2 accidents. It's also sad, considering I just got out of a speeding ticket (well I still paid a fine). Looks like I can expect a photo in the mail soon :\

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 1030, went to bed around 1130 last night

Well here I was sort of busy cleaning up the kitchen and my bedroom after having come home from the gym at 830 and pounding massive amounts of food in me. What I gotta say is I slept pretty alright compared to the past few days. I did wake up, but it was much later than usual - I think it must have been around 530. So that's not the absolute worst thing. I fell right back to sleep. I did have some problems waking up on time, though. I can't tell you how much I wanted to stay asleep. I still think that letting this sit in me for a while is the way to go. I can say for sure thoguh that the GABA in this doesnt' work the same way on my body as the GABA in TP's ZMA/GABA combo. This might have more to say about what's in their product (spiked with ambien? :p ) rather than what's in 3Z, especially since the last time I tried a different ZMA/GABA combo I didnt have the same effects. Will try my best to continue this protocol though.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hang in there
Thanks dude. Absolutely hanging in here...

So for some reason I posted on the 6th, but it doesn't show up. Either it got deleted or my internet was dropped at the time I submitted. Anyways, I dosed an hour before bed on the night of the 5th. I started feeling pretty drowsy, moreso than usual, after about an hour. I slept pretty well that night and didn't wake up. Could be because I've been getting bad sleep recently and my body was just so tired, or maybe the supp is working its magic now.

-----

This past weekend, I kinda used 3Z on Friday night (1-6-12) and Saturday (1-7-12), but not an hour pre-bed. I was at my girlfriend's, and both days I kind of took it immediately before bed. Sadly, I got up in the night both times, though Saturday was really bad because she had the heat blasting and I simply cannot sleep in heat. So, bad night there. However, last night, despite working out pretty late and having taken 4 pills of AI Motivate less than 4 hours before bed (forgot exact timing), I did take the 3Z hour pre-bed, and man was I feeling very sleepy then. I was reading a book when it hit me, so it was real nice being able to not only fall asleep seemlessly but also to stay asleep. So last night, sleep was very good :)

No jaw-hanging-off-its-hinge issues have come up since the last time, either. Ha.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its treating you pretty well. I'm back on it after a few days of having a cold. I've been really playing with the timing too.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like its treating you pretty well. I'm back on it after a few days of having a cold. I've been really playing with the timing too.
Yeah, it's weird but the timing on the label ... I don't know, I don't feel it until after about an hour give or take.

Yeah, I just read about that cold of yours. Sucks for stuff like that to come up.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well last night I dosed the 3Z an hour pre-bed. This was at 1030. At 11:30 I was in the middle of reading and an overwhelming tiredness hit me. Again, I don't have problems going to bed, but this really makes it easy.

Sadly I wish it helped me sleep longer throughout the night. I'm having more success doing this, but it all seems attributable to a yo-yo effect, too (bad sleep from the previous night makes me really tired to the point of sleeping through anything the next day, the minor relief makes me not so sleepy the next day so I sleep intermittently, everything repeats). I don't know, but I'm hoping this stabilizes soon.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 12am, went to bed 1am

Slept until 10am, uninterrupted. I had a similar sleep the night before, too, Thursday night. I let the supp get me to sleep, and then I slept completely through the night. I am becoming rather happy with this supp now. I feel pretty good. My eyes are bothering me a bit in the A.M. when I wake up, but that's because I have to wear my contacts for all waking hours since I forgot my glasses at my gf's (they're in the mail now).

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up with your shipping address so we can get the next bottle sent out, ASAP!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad this is still going.solid product here
I think I'm finally starting to feel it now.

Yesterday I dosed it 11pm and went to bed at 12am.

It was pretty funny, I actually had a 3Z burp. Man, those things are pretty spicy! Anyways, I went to bed and slept very well throughout the night. I did have some rather bizarre dreams, but they didn't bother me too much. Felt pretty good after I woke up to go to work.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm finally starting to feel it now.

Yesterday I dosed it 11pm and went to bed at 12am.

It was pretty funny, I actually had a 3Z burp. Man, those things are pretty spicy! Anyways, I went to bed and slept very well throughout the night. I did have some rather bizarre dreams, but they didn't bother me too much. Felt pretty good after I woke up to go to work.
Bizarre dreams are a good sign of deep sleep. I would love that right now! Glad to hear you're getting there with it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree deep sleeps are the best if u can get them

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha sorry guys, I've been slacking on this log a bit. With one exception (last night I had a very worrisome, unknown heart condition that kept me up), I've been so busy I've literally been waking up, eating, going to work, working out, and coming home to eat and sleep. That's it.

But that's also the good news. I have been sleeping very well these past few days. Sometimes I've only made 6 hours to sleep, but that's bad planning/timing on my part for not going to bed earlier. But I've been having some good dreams lately, and I've been sleeping straight. The weekend is coming up, and I really hope that I can keep this going. I'm thinking about getting some eyepatches, or you know those things you put over your eyes, to sleep with. My blinds dont block out sunlight well and I am hugely light sensitive, but I wanna see how late I can sleep in Saturday. Should be fun.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
You could try some blackout curtains too, or just curtains in general. Added those to my window and it made a huge difference in the AM, assuming my cats don't jump up on the ledge and move them LOL

Here's hoping to deep sleep and sleeping in this weekend (for me too!)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You could try some blackout curtains too, or just curtains in general. Added those to my window and it made a huge difference in the AM, assuming my cats don't jump up on the ledge and move them LOL

Here's hoping to deep sleep and sleeping in this weekend (for me too!)
I used to work night shift. I bought black bath towels and hung them over the windows in my bedroom. Worked like a charm. ::)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I might do that, guys. My blinds are so bad at my apt - I remember my first year dorm had the most boss blinds. They were dense (but not thick) and blue, and I mean no light came through them. Anyways, I feel I could set up a curtain or something there and it would even be easier to clean than blinds (I have allergies). So I might give that a shot ... we'll see. I just know getting up at 7-8am on the weekend is sinful unless I have an early morning hike planned or something.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy, guys. Been slacking on the log again! Work has really been kicking my ass lately, I haven't kept up too much with any of my logs too well, even my personal workout log. I think I'm behind like an entire week or 2 on that one lol.

So, my last dose of 3Z was on the 22nd, and it was 1 pill lol. I think my bottle was either short 2 pills or had an extra pill in it, I'm not terribly sure about my math. Anyways, I have definitely been sleeping uninterruptedly consistently, and this is definitely awesome. It is bad though that I am staying up later than normal, but I'm still netting 7-8 hours of sleep regularly (and uninterrupted :) ) I am liking everything about this now. It's almost like the good old days.

So again, my dosing protocol has been hour pre-bed, and whenever the sleepy feeling hits me (it feels stronger than if I would be sleepy on my own) I go to bed. If it hits sooner than an hour, lay down then; if not, lay down after an hour. This has been working very well for me.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Yeah, I might do that, guys. My blinds are so bad at my apt - I remember my first year dorm had the most boss blinds. They were dense (but not thick) and blue, and I mean no light came through them. Anyways, I feel I could set up a curtain or something there and it would even be easier to clean than blinds (I have allergies). So I might give that a shot ... we'll see. I just know getting up at 7-8am on the weekend is sinful unless I have an early morning hike planned or something.
That's just crazy talk, but I'm the same way basically. My blinds are partially up so the cats can sit on the windowsill, but that might be changing soon! :) Curtains would def be easier to clean than blinds. Have you tried an air purifier for the allergies. Roommate has one and loves it! Either way hope you find a way to get some "shade" in there! Esp on the weekends.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just crazy talk, but I'm the same way basically. My blinds are partially up so the cats can sit on the windowsill, but that might be changing soon! :) Curtains would def be easier to clean than blinds. Have you tried an air purifier for the allergies. Roommate has one and loves it! Either way hope you find a way to get some "shade" in there! Esp on the weekends.
I have been thinking about one of those air purifiers. Anyways curtains shall be bought this week before the weekend, even though I found myself sleeping in till 10am Sat and Sunday, which was nice.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
We bought him one at Target, nothing super fancy, but he said that it made his room 100x's more comfortable. So it might help a little as well. Hope the curtains help a little. Even if it just dulls the light coming in.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy, again! Well I went to my apartment's post office to see what was up with my package, and sure enough it had come in! They just neglected to tell me that it was there (our packages aren't delivered to us but to a main office in the apartment building, sadly only open during office hours). Anyways, I gotta say AI definitely treated me well again with this gift box. There was another host of supps there plus the AI shirt. I'll update this with the shirt pix. I did wear it to the gym Friday, and it fit me nicely. Gotta say I was relieved they didn't put in a Large ... guess stxnas looked at my weight on my user profile and figured I probably needed something somewhat bigger, haha.

Anyways, been taking this over the weekend, and yesterday, and I am still getting good sleep while on it. While I was off of it those few days I still took ZMA by SNS. I also still slept pretty well and uninterrupted, which was nice. I did feel a little bit more tired when I first woke up those days, though, but not a big deal. Last night I had a 3Z burp though, and man is it rough. It's this ultra bitter and maybe tart taste =s Anyways, glad to continue on with this log.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit, gone weeks without updating! I have been fairly busy dealing with a lot of personal affairs. Sadly I have not kept up with this log, which may be disappointing to all. I will state I have been keeping up with that 3Z, and it has been treating me very well. Allergy season is on the rise, however, due to the warm weather and various plant-life reawakening from their winter slumber, so this has been making going to sleep a little difficult as I can't breathe (and I don't snore). The 3Z helps, though. I haven't consistently kept up with the 1 hour pre-bed though, but it seems like it hasn't mattered all that much once I adjusted to it and consistently take it. I can say this is definitely going to become a staple for me, especially since I need my ZMA anyways.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life happens. Nice to see that 3Z has been working out for you, though. I PMd you about the log.Thank you for your continued support.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey stxnas, shot you a message.

Guess the 3Z has just been working TOO well, hahaha.

This week was one hell of a work week, putting in 10 hard hours of straight work (I don't ever facebook and chat at work, at best I sometimes peruse AM though at work between experiments and such - NOT THIS WEEK!), also dealing with some stuff here. I've actually been so stressed, I've woken up and felt like vomiting. But despite that all, I still sleep 7ish hours of really good sleep, and I think it's all thanks to 3Z and good diet. I know this kind of stress used to mess me up back in college, but I've been handling things well. I've come out the other side of the tunnel now, and things should improve now in all areas. I may restart my workout log too ... that thing's gathered so much dust, haha.

Any lurkers catching this that missed one of my posts in between: taking this 1 hour pre-bed is so great. You feel like you magically are getting knocked out, and the sleep you get is uninterrupted.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey stxnas, shot you a message.

Guess the 3Z has just been working TOO well, hahaha.

This week was one hell of a work week, putting in 10 hard hours of straight work (I don't ever facebook and chat at work, at best I sometimes peruse AM though at work between experiments and such - NOT THIS WEEK!), also dealing with some stuff here. I've actually been so stressed, I've woken up and felt like vomiting. But despite that all, I still sleep 7ish hours of really good sleep, and I think it's all thanks to 3Z and good diet. I know this kind of stress used to mess me up back in college, but I've been handling things well. I've come out the other side of the tunnel now, and things should improve now in all areas. I may restart my workout log too ... that thing's gathered so much dust, haha.

Any lurkers catching this that missed one of my posts in between: taking this 1 hour pre-bed is so great. You feel like you magically are getting knocked out, and the sleep you get is uninterrupted.
Good to see its still working for you. I for sure am still enjoying it!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see its still working for you. I for sure am still enjoying it!
That's great to hear, man. Yeah, it's a great supplement, and since it's wrapped up in the ZMA I can't see a reason why someone wouldn't shell out an extra $10 bucks basically for the other benefits 3Z provides.

EDIT: Dosed the 3Z about 10 minutes before bed around 1130pm last night, 10 minutes later I was hit with a strong sensation of sleepiness so I obliged and went to bed. Woke up at 730 feeling good ... that is, until I heard that everything was running on schedule despite the snow from last night :( Damnit!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 130am, slept 2am-8am.

Well, tonight was supposed to be a catch up on sleep night - didn't turn out that way, lol. It's all good, though. Anyways, woke up feeling pretty good and refreshed (though I guess my eyes were pretty tired), and I was actually worried thinking I had overslept past 8. Turns out I woke up a few mins before my alarm. So clearly this stuff helps even if you don't sleep your target hours. I know I've seen this before, but this time it was really noticeable. No DOMS from yesterday's workout, so I'm glad about that. Looks like I've adjusted back again to DC training.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I wrote this, I placed an order for my preWO supp and am now just realizing I forgot to add 3Z to that order, lol >< I'll have to give CS a call and see if I can throw it on there before they ship it.

Back to business. I've continued taking 3Z, but I've been setting myself up for disaster by going to bed pretty late. It's funny, though. I wake up feeling not too bad, and pretty aware, but for instance I went to a lecture hosted at the cancer center at my job today. I literally had finished chugging a coke zero (didn't realize they didn't allow food or drinks in the lecture hall), and sat down for the lecture when they dimmed/turned the lights off. Almost immediately I started dozing, haha. Looks like this weekend will have to be devoted to sleep. I am planning on becoming more disciplined and trying to score more Zs from now on out, considering the hecticness of the past month is over for now.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this weekend I went out of town to help my girlfriend move. It was not a lengthy process as I wasn't involved in the packing of the furniture, only of the carrying boxes to the car. I did unload everything, but there were others that did a lot of the initial heavy lifting to load up the car/uhall. Anyways, I decided today to stack 3Z with a visit to a brazilian steakhouse. If you guys don't know what that means, basically it means a neverending supply of first-class meat. I had all cuts of different meat, from top sirloin, to ribeye, fillet mignon, pork, lamb ... it was so great. Slept pretty hard after that ... maybe 12 hours? Haha.

Then the following night, or last night, I also dosed my 3Z hour pre-bed. I started getting sleepy actually about 30 minutes after and just slept 8 hours through no problem. Really loving this stuff.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 12am, slept 1230-8am.

Man, tonight I really slept well. Problem now is that I am not netting in enough sleep because I am not scheduling myself right. What a pain in the ass. I'm on the 3rd bottle now, and I think I may cycle off of this for a month and go back on it to maybe maximize effectiveness. FWIW I dont feel this losing effect - in fact I feel it has been potentiated in how it takes half the time for it to work now. Sadly, I am getting caffeine headaches now, which is an unrelated issue, but I thought I would bring it up.

Lastly, this is something I haven't addressed in a while. My complexion while on 3Z has been AMAZING. I have had very few blemishes, and the ones that I do have are very limited. It's a spot, and that's it. There's no redness surrounding any of the pimples I get, and the ones I get are usually limited, last for maybe a few days max, and go away. I really love this benefit.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<<<<-----Is jealous about the Brazilian Steakhouse!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<<<<-----Is jealous about the Brazilian Steakhouse!
Let me tell you, that place was one hell of an experience. It's like reality faded away as I was captivated by all that meat. I think my girlfriend was almost jealous of where I focused my attention if not for the fact she was simultaneously turned on by my manly/beastly appetite.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 12am, slept 1230-8am.

Man, tonight I really slept well. Problem now is that I am not netting in enough sleep because I am not scheduling myself right. What a pain in the ass. I'm on the 3rd bottle now, and I think I may cycle off of this for a month and go back on it to maybe maximize effectiveness. FWIW I dont feel this losing effect - in fact I feel it has been potentiated in how it takes half the time for it to work now. Sadly, I am getting caffeine headaches now, which is an unrelated issue, but I thought I would bring it up.

Lastly, this is something I haven't addressed in a while. My complexion while on 3Z has been AMAZING. I have had very few blemishes, and the ones that I do have are very limited. It's a spot, and that's it. There's no redness surrounding any of the pimples I get, and the ones I get are usually limited, last for maybe a few days max, and go away. I really love this benefit.
I've noticed the same in regards to effectiveness. It seems to be getting better rather than less effective. I have the same plan and I think I'm going to stack hghup with it next time.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, not last night but Thursday night I slept through my alarm. Lol. That was kind of bad, but mostly a good thing. I can't tell you how well rested I felt. I started taking Erase Pro. I haven no idea if this had any effect on my sleep as well or not, but it coincided with me starting it up. Anyways still enjoying and reaping the benefits of 3Z. Sadly I did not sleep too much last night. Came back from a party at 3am and just woke up :( ****ing curtains shall be bought today, no excuses!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean buy "starting it up" ?
I had taken 2 doses by then.

This weekend has been filled with lots of fun activities as my college friends and I decided to have a reunion. The only downside is I've been going to bed between 2-4am, so I haven't been sleeping too much, lol. I know tonight I'll hit the sack hard though around 930 or 10 so I can be ready for work. The good thing is it's a 4 day week!

Still rocking the 3Z, though. Not at my normal dosage by any means - as soon as I get home I take the stuff and go to bed.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Played some paintball yesterday. 5 hours later and the crew was pretty worn and hungry. Our bodies were littered with bruises from the balls, scuffs, cuts, abrasions from sliding and jumping and ducking, and mud from all the rolling around on the ground. It was a great time. We also went to a buffet that serves great food - of interest for me were the steaks, grilled chicken breasts, crabcakes (more crab less filling :) ), and pecan pies, haha.

Anyways, got back home, popped 3Z, and slept so hard I once again overslept my alarm clock by an hour. I am a little sick now. I mean it's nothing bad, I'm operating at 99%, it's just that hopefully I don't spread something bad around at work. I guess getting sick is expected though when you hang around 14-16 other people for a weekend in changing weather (60 yesterday, snow today).

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, been having quite a week this past week. Dealing with sickness and work isn't fun. I had some issues going to bed because of my congestion, but I always fell asleep within like 30 minutes. What was also nice was that I wouldn't wake up until I had to wake up. Big bonus. Another bonus: no work today! Been cleaning around, about to hit up a nice chinese buffet, and then I'll be doing my lifting a few hours afterwards. I'll be all readied up to use that bloat to do squats, hah! I think though that my sleeping through congestion was helped out by 3Z. Can't say it wasn't helped. So I'm glad I had it on hand.