AI's always on my mind. D2footballjrc (half sponsored log) w/blood work.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Well guys this will be my first logging experience. It'll commence on 12/26/2011. Today I went in and got blood draw for a testosterone test. Products that will be used for this log is:

AI TestoPRO (90 days sponsored, Thanks AI)
AI 3z (Help with me getting my ZzzZZ)
AI Agmatine
AI DAA
AI Alpha Lipoic acid
AI L-Carnitine-L-tartrate
AI Recover Pro (Lemon flavored of course)

PES Erase
Driven Sports Craze when needing a bit of a PWO.
CL Orange Triad
Cheap Fish Oil

Myofusion Protein - Chocolate Peanut butter
TruNutrition Protein - Cinnabon

and occasionally the AI Perform if needed.

Log will run for 90 days.

Diet: I am trying to lose weight so I'll be running a slight deficit of 500 calories. My Macros are 50% Protein, 25% Fat, 25% Carb.
I am using Myfitnesspal.com to track calories and will post diet as well.
Blood work will be posted when I get the results back.

Lifting: I lift Every other day following a modified 5X5 lifting regiment. Works out to a little over 1 hr of lifting every other day.

Cardio: I do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week to help with the fat burn.

I am looking forward to this opportunity. Glad to those that want to follow along. I will be taking Before pictures tonight before the gym. I will be getting my PR's set tonight for before log as well. Pull up a seat and lets see how these next 3 months work out.

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

60 Days:
Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML

90 Days:
Total Testosterone: 641 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 86.6 PG/ML

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well guys this will be my first logging experience. It'll commence on 12/26/2011. Today I went in and got blood draw for a testosterone test. I will update with before and after test scores. Products that will be used for this log is:

AI TestoPRO (90 days sponsored, Thanks AI)
AI 3z (Help with me getting my ZzzZZ)
AI Agmatine
AI DAA
AI Alpha Lipoic acid
AI Recover Pro (Lemon flavored of course)

PES Erase
Driven Sports Craze when needing a bit of a PWO.
CL Orange Triad
Cheap Fish Oil

Myofusion Protein - Chocolate Peanut butter
TruNutrition Protein - Cinnabon

and occasionally the AI Perform if needed.

Log will run for 90 days.

Diet: I am trying to lose weight so I'll be running a slight deficit of 500 calories. My Macros are 50% Protein, 25% Fat, 25% Carb.
I am using Myfitnesspal.com to track calories and will post diet as well.
Blood work will be posted when I get the results back.

Lifting: I lift Every other day following a modified 5X5 lifting regiment. Works out to a little over 1 hr of lifting every other day.

Cardio: I do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week to help with the fat burn.

I am looking forward to this opportunity. Glad to those that want to follow along. I will be taking Before pictures tonight before the gym. I will be getting my PR's set tonight for before log as well. Pull up a seat and lets see how these next 3 months work out.
2nd

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
UPDATE:
Dec. 22nd, 2011.

Body Fat: 26.6% (used calipers and omron fat tester)
Weight: 273.8lbs

Some of my current Lifts:

Bench Press: 5X5 - 205lbs
Dead Lift: 2X5 - 245lbs
Barbell Rows: 5X5 - 180lbs
Squat: 5X5 - 255lbs
Behind Neck Lat Pull Down - 5x5 - 9th block on machine.
Close Grip Front Pull Down - 5X5 - 9th block on machine.
Pec Fly Press - 5X5 - 5th block on machine
Dumbbell Row - 1 side - 5X7 - 65lbs

Will update with more later.

Today's Diet for reference on avg. day.

Water - 130oz.
Calories - 1954 calories
Calories burnt working out today (according to polar HRM) 815
Protein: 273g
Carbs: 90g
Fats: 50g

Supplements taken:
Morning - none
PreWorkout - MuscleTech Nitro FX 1 scoop, Craze .75 scoops, AI Sports Agmatine 4 250mg pills.
IntraWorkout - AI Sports RecoverPro 3 scoops
PostWorkout - Myofusion Chocolate Peanut butter 1.5 scoops.

Mood: Semi-Depressed - Part of Christmas time for me.

Time woke up: 5:45am. (Hours of sleep: 7)

Notes: Had a good workout but didn't feel as explosive as it did on Tuesday.

I will take 3z for the first time tonight. This is a sample/template of my daily log will look like.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Oh and that's one hell of a stack you got going!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before Schizm!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before Flex comes in and ruins this log with his potty mouth!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Sub'd :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is looking very professional dude. Looking forward to that bloodwork. Props to you my friend. Reps coming when I get to a computer.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 25 days into my AI-sponsored log for TestoPro and things are going great: guys at the gym are asking me what I am taking, shirts are getting tight in the shoulders and arms, hunger is UP! I am really interested to see how it goes after 90 days, never used a test-booster for that long . . . 8 weeks is my max.

I am stacking with the Swole Stack, but I like the lineup you've got, esp the Erase & DAA added in there. I still need to try agmatine and LCLT from AI.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 25 days into my AI-sponsored log for TestoPro and things are going great: guys at the gym are asking me what I am taking, shirts are getting tight in the shoulders and arms, hunger is UP! I am really interested to see how it goes after 90 days, never used a test-booster for that long . . . 8 weeks is my max.

I am stacking with the Swole Stack, but I like the lineup you've got, esp the Erase & DAA added in there. I still need to try agmatine and LCLT from AI.
Good to hear! Longest I've ran a natty t booster was 2 months, and I gained some very solid mass

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
First night of 3z, slept well only woke up once through the night.

Was able to wake up and roll out of bed instead of pulling covers over head and slam snooze 4-5 times.

Weight loss this morning on the scale brings total pounds this week to 4.6 pounds lost. (pretty sure this is a whoosh, higher then normal 2-2.5 I've been losing weekly)

Today is a off/rest day so no workout updates might hop on a bike for 30 minutes.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well...Hai there D2!! Looks like an AI kiosk threw up on your log...nothin wrong with that ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's no stack, it's a nucleobolic stock pile! :)
Interestingly enough I have everything on there.... Plus the stuff for cycling ;)

Have fun on this stuff buddy! And dont get addicting into running this stuff nonstop!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Well, well...Hai there D2!! Looks like an AI kiosk threw up on your log...nothin wrong with that ;)
Well..... If I get some SNS Focus XT in the mail soon (I do have some coming, pink lemonaide) they'll get added (especially the focus XT, just to cycle off Craze a bit if nothing else. Really been wanting to try Focus XT.).

I have 45 days of AI Agmatine left from the black friday sales. I will have to buy more of it and I only have 60 days of AI Alpha Lipoic acid and AI L-Carnitine-L-tartrate currently. AI has treated me very well, and they have some killer black friday deals which allowed me to put together mega stack!

So shopping list needed in the next month or two will be:
Agmatine
AI Alpha Lipoic
and another couple tubs of AI RecoverPro.
Protein Powders.

I'm just waiting til after Christmas to purchase the rest.

Speaking of weird. Every AI product has been awesome to me, but I feel no effects from Maniac. Motivate stims me out like a crazed monkey and gives me the energy beyond imagination. Maniac for some reason doesn't respond to me that much at all. I've tried several of the sample packs now. I know it's good stuff because I've had a total of 6 sample packs sent to me now from various things and orders and I've taken 2, and my buddy has taken 2 and he begged me for the others. He said it's the best pre-work out he's tried and he's tried quite a few.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of Maniac the other day and had the same response as you didn't feel much if anything from it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever tried the samples of Maniac as well, tastes awesome, but ya, not much in the energy dept. for me...which I totally blame myself for, just b/c of how much stims I've become accustomed to...
...just about nearing the end of my AI-LCLT 300 g 'Christmas in July' purchase...good stuff! And just cracked open a tub of Lemon RecoverPro myself...don't tell MWB & FL3X, but I think I might like it more than Rasp....I would think you should get your tub of Focus here pretty shortly...hmmmm....:33:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've only ever tried the samples of Maniac as well, tastes awesome, but ya, not much in the energy dept. for me...which I totally blame myself for, just b/c of how much stims I've become accustomed to...
...just about nearing the end of my AI-LCLT 300 g 'Christmas in July' purchase...good stuff! And just cracked open a tub of Lemon RecoverPro myself...don't tell MWB & FL3X, but I think I might like it more than Rasp....I would think you should get your tub of Focus here pretty shortly...hmmmm....:33:
Lemon tastes tons better then Raspberry. Then again I don't like Raspberry.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Dec. 23rd, 2011

Mood: Anxious, exhausted.

Workout: None, rest day.

Diet:
Cals: 1537
Protein: 197g
Carbs: 57g
Fats: 46g
Water: 108 oz.

Didn't eat enough most likely today, just not been in the mood. Holidays put me in some sort of funk. I have holidays at my parents tomorrow, and wife's the next day. Was a long day at work.

Supplements Taken:

Morning: Orange Triad, Fish Oils
Lunch: none
Dinner: Protein Powder.
Night: 3z.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Still at parents will update later tonight or tomorrow.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Dec 24th, 2011.

Weight loss: lost another .8 pounds.
Hours slept last night on 3z: 7 hours, woke up twice and did a barrel row.

Diet:
Cals: 2347 cals under goal by 230 cals.
Work cals burnt according to hrm. (532)
Protein: 221
Carbs: 131
Fats: 71 (went over by 2g)
Water: 210 oz. (I wanted a beer sooo bad)

Had Christmas at my parents red velvet cake did me and my carbs in.

Hit the gym when I got home did 4.75 sets. Couldn't finish bench press but it was a pr the four sets before the last one.

Broke personal records in bench, squat, and barbell rows. No stims, no pre workout.

Supplements taken:
Morning: 500 mg AI agmatine
Post workout: 1.5 scoops myofusion.

Was nice to see my family and get to talk, diet wasn't clean today up its hard with family dinners. Tomorrow is true rest day and spike day.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Dec 25th, 2011.

I took the day off from working out.
Cals: 2680 (Spike day so 1,320 under calorie goal)
Water: Did horrible barely got 60 oz.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Dec. 26th, 2011

Sleep Last Night: 7 hours, 1 wake up.
Mood: Good
Weight: Gained 1 pound from the last two days of family christmas dinners.

Workout:
1hr 15min so far lifting.
No real change in weights lifted, but today is first day of the stack.

One thing I did notice, I've heard about diarrhea after taking DAA, not saying the DAA caused it but about 1hr 30 minutes after taking the DAA I had MAJOR stomach issues and dropped a couple liquid loads to the porcelain god. Heard it goes away after a week.

Worried that my stack might be interacting with each other. I'm going to shoot an AI rep a PM to have them look it over.

Called Dr. Office to get my test numbers but they are closed for Christmas, I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:30am to get my next psoriasis shot, so hopefully I'll get them then.

Supplements taken so far:

Morning: Agmatine (500mg), DAA, L-Carnitine-L-tartrate, Testopro, PES Erase, Protein MyoFusion, Multi, Fish Oil, Organ Shield.
Pre-Workout: Agmatine (500mg), Craze, Nitro Fx
Intra-Workout: Recover Pro
Post Workout: Protein MyoFusion, Recover Pro
PM: Daa, L-Carnitine-L-tartrate, Testopro, DAA, PES Erase, 3Z. (Hopefully Perform ;-) )

Going to go to the gym again tonight to do some Cardio as I haven't done cardio for a few days, also might do a couple more sets of lifting. I feel like pumping some more Iron. I want to try some new workouts I don't usually do. I will update with final diet, lifts, and etc. then.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Making my way to AI tonight to purchase some goodies...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for this one. let see some results brother.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Diet for Dec. 26th, 2011.

Cals: 2853. Under Goal by 1,113.
Protein: 281
Carbs: 166
Fat: 91
Water: 152 oz.

From looking everything over I need more Fiber in my Diet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diet for Dec. 26th, 2011.

Cals: 2853. Under Goal by 1,113.
Protein: 281
Carbs: 166
Fat: 91
Water: 152 oz.

From looking everything over I need more Fiber in my Diet.
A gainer would help a shake or 2 a day would get some more carbs and more calories.... (serious mass, real gains) ;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A gainer would help a shake or 2 a day would get some more carbs and more calories.... (serious mass, real gains) ;)
No gainers, trying to lose weight. No need for more calories :-D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
& almost 4 cals will help u lose weight?
That was a rare day, if you look that is because I burned almost 2k cals in exercise (cardio & etc) that day. My baseline is 1950 cals a day, then I eat back around 30% of my exercise cals. So according to HRM, the 2.75 hours spent in the gym, I burned just over 2k cals. Added that to my 1950 and it put me up in that number you saw. Interesting enough from yesterday to today I lost .6 pounds.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That was a rare day, if you look that is because I burned almost 2k cals in exercise (cardio & etc) that day. My baseline is 1950 cals a day, then I eat back around 30% of my exercise cals. So according to HRM, the 2.75 hours spent in the gym, I burned just over 2k cals. Added that to my 1950 and it put me up in that number you saw. Interesting enough from yesterday to today I lost .6 pounds.
Nice I really need to be eating that much.
I'm always in a recomp mode, slowly but surly....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Okay got the Testosterone Test Results back..

On the piece of paper from the Dr.

Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

He said my total is a bit on the high side for my age, and my Free testosterone is avg. Now to take it again in 30 days.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Dec. 27th, 2011

Sleep: 7 hours (FUNKY DREAM!)

Diet:
Cals: 1760
Protein: 186
Carbs: 152
Fat: 81

Not a perfect diet day but not horrible.

Workout:
Cardio 30 minutes.

Supplements taken:
Morning: PES Erase, AI Sports LCLT, TestoPro, DAA, MultiVitamin, Fish Oil, Aspartic Acid, Agmatine
PreWorkOut: Agmatine, RecoverPro
Intra: RecoverPro
PM: TestoPro, PES Erase, 3Z

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Okay so interesting enough, sleep has been great last few days. I had noticed one thing.. Completely off the wall vivid dreams that I'm remembering, I was trying to figure out what was causing it..then a person mentioned.... dude you're taking 3z.. 3z has gave me a great night sleep and I get to watch a movie in my head while I'm sleeping. A+ :)

First night I was doing a rodeo at my gym. No idea how it all fit in my gym but it did.

Last night I was in a giant mansion with a smoking hot wife. I was chilling, when all of a sudden all these spiders kept coming to the hot tub and drowning themselves in it. I jumped out and ran outside and then I woke up in real life.. Weird azz dreams man..

Woke up and was ready to go. Another thing to note, I've been early to work again since taking 3z! I used to always be 15-20 minutes early to work. Lately it had shrank to about right on time, every so often a minute or two late. Back to my old self!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how far into TestoPro dosing were you when you got the testosterone test?

I think I will add in Erase for my last 30 days of TestoPro, I will be finished with Stoked by then. Hopefully it will help dry me out and tighten up a bit. I've still got 60 days of TestoPro!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So how far into TestoPro dosing were you when you got the testosterone test?

I think I will add in Erase for my last 30 days of TestoPro, I will be finished with Stoked by then. Hopefully it will help dry me out and tighten up a bit. I've still got 60 days of TestoPro!
I hadn't started TestoPro yet. That was a test pre-log starting. I wanted to see the difference TestoPro and DAA makes on my testosterone. I plan on doing a 30 day, 60 day (maybe), and 90 day.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Okay so interesting enough, sleep has been great last few days. I had noticed one thing.. Completely off the wall vivid dreams that I'm remembering, I was trying to figure out what was causing it..then a person mentioned.... dude you're taking 3z.. 3z has gave me a great night sleep and I get to watch a movie in my head while I'm sleeping. A+ :)

First night I was doing a rodeo at my gym. No idea how it all fit in my gym but it did.

Last night I was in a giant mansion with a smoking hot wife. I was chilling, when all of a sudden all these spiders kept coming to the hot tub and drowning themselves in it. I jumped out and ran outside and then I woke up in real life.. Weird azz dreams man..

Woke up and was ready to go. Another thing to note, I've been early to work again since taking 3z! I used to always be 15-20 minutes early to work. Lately it had shrank to about right on time, every so often a minute or two late. Back to my old self!
That 3Z is some great stuff! :) I've only had one dream that I could remember (which I now forget), but it's when I got about 9 hrs of sleep it was crazy weird. Other than that I just get a good deep sleep! We'll have to see how the next 90 days goes (since I've already been on it 30)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back!!! Thanks for being patient with me, JRC.

It's weird, but I have the same kind of experience from 3Z and/or HGHpro. Believe it or not though, the first time I experience something like that was when I first started taking Stoked back in, I want to say, 2007 (might have been 2008). I know that quercetin has a regulatory affect on 5-HTP.