Taurus Liquid Stim Sponsored Review with Updates

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was given the opportunity to try this new product. Received the bottle yesterday. It is a small blue bottle with a piece of masking tape on it. The tape has "Liquid Stimulant Coffee 12/14/11" written on it with black magic marker. It has a screw on cap. Upon opening it you get great smell of coffee. Really it smells great. It didn't come with any measuring device or instructions. However I found the directions in the Liquid Stim promo thread. 2mL under the tongue and swish it around for 60 seconds than swallow. Found an old "oral syringe" from some Androhard I had. I was worried it might be a little strong so I took 1mL and waited 30 minutes. Felt fine so I took another 1mL. Drawing the solution out of the bottle is difficult since it doesn't have a closed top with a hole for the syringe like other supplements of the same type. I had to keep drawing it out and putting it back in to get a "bubleless" dose. On my second 1mL dose I got some on the wall and some on my shirt. Not sure if that will come out, but hey my shirt smells nice!.

Ok for results it gives a nice clean energy that is slightly jittery at first but then levels off. I took mine pre-cardio on an empty stomach. Felt ready to go in about 15 minutes. Felt even better after my second 1mL dose. When I got to locker room at the gym I rushed to change my shoes and cloths. Practically ran to the cardio room. Someone was on my favorite machine. That kinda pissed me off but oh well. I did a few sets of back extensions. At this point I did notice my heart beating faster. After a set though I couldn't wait to do another one, although I had to to let my heart rate recover. So I did rest a bit less than normal because I was so anxious to start my next set. Anyway the jackass finally moved off my machine and I was able to do my cardio. Steady state is what I like. Using the Arc Trainer. Cardio went well although my heart rate was hovering around 130-135 even when not going that fast. After about 45 minutes heart rate returned to normal and it seemed that the effects of this product had worn off. That is 45 minutes from when I got to the gym, it takes about 10 minutes to get there and I took my second 1mL dose about 30 seconds before I went out the door.

So far it is a great product. It is plenty strong but doesn't last as long as I would like. I'm not sure if I would like it pre-weights because of the increased heart rate, but for cardio it seems great. Sure its a stimulant and is going to raise your heart rate. I understand that, its just how much it raises it that could be a problem and this all depends on how you react to certain stimulants. No anxious nervousness feelings at all though. In fact I felt great, with a happy mood. Only anxious as far as excited to start working out and get going.

I will update this review periodically.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Following, great opening post tbone, looking forward to your next update!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I take another dose today or would that be considered against the rules?. Does it matter?.
My first dose today was at 930. I'll be taking another here in about a half hour when I get home

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok then, I'll take another 1/2 dose and see how it treats me. Just wondering how long the stuff is meant to last. I mean how long are the effects suppose to last?. Most supplements will say take every few hours or take once a day, or something like that. Just wondering what the indications are for this product. Or are we suppose to be figuring that out on our own?. I mean if it is only meant to be taken once or twice a day I would like to know that so I can take it as directed.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm interesting to say the least so far. I'll check with big boss and them about how many they feel is okay to take a day dosing wise but i think more than one dose would be fine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff so far, just wish it had a longer lasting effect. Don't make the product stronger, but if you could somehow make the effects last longer that would be great. Also I'm not so sure about liquid. Sure its nice and may make the product kick in quicker but it isn't that convenient. The effects don't last that long so if you were going out all day and wanted a quick pick me up, pills would be better. Or maybe some kind of dissolving tablet that you could place under your tongue. Taking another 1mL dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna try a pre-workout sample tomorrow so I won't be taking this pre-workout but I will be taking it later on during the day. Definitely good for a pick me up during the day. Helps you get things done.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa..alot going on in here. Cant wait to try this stuff myself. Hmm suprised it didnt have a top and oral syringe that we have with our other products

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't had an appetite all day. That is fine though since I am eating lower calories to lose fat presently.
For me I haven't really noticed any appetite reduction. Ive been about normal all day today and yesterday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey, you can try multiple doses if you like, we want a feel on what works best, so no worries.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I took 2mL today about 15 minutes ago right after my post workout protein drink. Can't say I've noticed much from it today yet. Yesterday it kicked in right away. I'll take another dose a little bit later, maybe sooner than later.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely working today!. I just spoke/typed too soon. It just isn't as noticeable. I don't feel the little bit of nervousness like I did the first day. Its more of a "I've got to get things done" feeling. I feel like a I might want relax, but then I end up debating on whether or not I should "do this" or "do that". Still like this stuff. Any carbs in it at all?. Hope not. Good flavor if I didn't say that already.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Its definitely working today!. I just spoke/typed too soon. It just isn't as noticeable. I don't feel the little bit of nervousness like I did the first day. Its more of a "I've got to get things done" feeling. I feel like a I might want relax, but then I end up debating on whether or not I should "do this" or "do that". Still like this stuff. Any carbs in it at all?. Hope not. Good flavor if I didn't say that already.
Shouldn't be any carbs no

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Took another 1.5 mL dose!. Let's see if I blast off!
Awesome,
Do you do fasted cardio?
Eat meals before training?

Just curious

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes I do fasted cardio and no I don't eat anything before training. I didn't take it pre-training today though. It is a great all around energy booster. You really get stuff done when taking it.
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good Tbone. Very detailed. Thanks for taking the time bud

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldnt really expect that dude!!! Family first in my book!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hardly hungry at all today again. I could go the rest of the night without eating anything easily. I'm not going to know but with this stuff I could easily do that.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hardly hungry at all today again. I could go the rest of the night without eating anything easily. I'm not going to know but with this stuff I could easily do that.
Should be good for those, including myself who snack at night

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man these have been some solid reviews in these logs so far of the product can't wait till i can get my hands on this.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let' get some more feedback! I want some more descriptive like how it feels, how long it lasts etc...

Taste 1-10
Energy 1-10
Cracked Feeling 1-10
Aggression 1-10

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let' get some more feedback! I want some more descriptive like how it feels, how long it lasts etc...

Taste 1-10
Energy 1-10
Cracked Feeling 1-10
Aggression 1-10
Taste 9/10... if you like coffee, you'll like this
Energy 7/10 single dose, 9.5/10 double dose
Cracked Feeling 0/10 single, 4/10 double dose (this is good for me, 10/10 would be me being sick 4/10 is getting sh*t done cracked out)
Aggression 3.5/10 single dose, 7/10 double dose

Gonna through this under my log right now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taste 1-10
Energy 1-10
Cracked Feeling 1-10
Aggression 1-10

Taste is an 8. Great flavor. I find myself craving it. Energy 5-8 depending on how much I take. I've been taking between 1-3mL depending on how I feel. Well today was the first day I took 3mL and it felt like the first time I took it again, maybe even a bit stronger. Considering I've been using it daily, I would say that is pretty good. Cracked out feeling, at 3mL it almost happened today but I'm able to deal with it. You just got to adjust the dose according to your needs. Aggression maybe a 4. I don't really feel aggressive on it. Just awake and ready to go...Almost like the way you imagine a dog feels when you grab his leash and ask him if he wants to go for a walk!. As far as how long at lasts, I would say about 1.5 hours. You get a good burst for the first 20 minutes and then it "stabilizes" for the rest of the time. I'm sure its not completely out of your system at 1.5 hours, but after that amount of time you no longer "feel" it.

I'm a little more than halfway done with my bottle. Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been busy.

Oh yeah, it seems to be stronger when you get the little chunks of whatever it is in your dose. If I get a lot of foam in my dose it doesn't really affect me much. The solution seems to foam up a lot after shaking it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the updates!!! interested in the chunks..LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff so far, just wish it had a longer lasting effect. Don't make the product stronger, but if you could somehow make the effects last longer that would be great. Also I'm not so sure about liquid. Sure its nice and may make the product kick in quicker but it isn't that convenient. The effects don't last that long so if you were going out all day and wanted a quick pick me up, pills would be better. Or maybe some kind of dissolving tablet that you could place under your tongue. Taking another 1mL dose.

What's cool about this, all sublingual products get absorbed quicker, so you get faster results.
I can understand you wanting something more convenient to use because liquid can make a mess. Sublingual tabs may work.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understandable about the desire for dissolving tablets as the feeling of sustained energy. I think it can be considered.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was feeling sick last night and was in and out of the bathroom all night and into the morning. Got the runs!. I tried to go to the gym anyway. Thought I would "power through it". That didn't workout so great. I warmed up for 10 minutes and started feeling nauseous and light headed. So I had to leave. Didn't take any liquid stim today. Upset I missed a workout. I missed one last Friday also because I was feeling sore and run down. So last week missed a day and this week so far missed one day. I just hate having to skip a day but I guess its better than puking on a machine or crapping my pants!. Depending on who you ask..hahahaha!:rofl:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was feeling sick last night and was in and out of the bathroom all night and into the morning. Got the runs!. I tried to go to the gym anyway. Thought I would "power through it". That didn't workout so great. I warmed up for 10 minutes and started feeling nauseous and light headed. So I had to leave. Didn't take any liquid stim today. Upset I missed a workout. I missed one last Friday also because I was feeling sore and run down. So last week missed a day and this week so far missed one day. I just hate having to skip a day but I guess its better than puking on a machine or crapping my pants!. Depending on who you ask..hahahaha!:rofl:
LoL i'm sure you made the right choice.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt much better today. I'm getting down to the bottom of the bottle and it seems difficult to get actual liquid. I'm getting a ton of foam so I'm not sure my dosing is accurate. This is something that bothers me about this product. The foam. I always shake it up before I dose, isn't that good practice?. Or should I just take a dose without shaking it?. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the foam.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a good solid leg day, I can handle the puking. The crapping the pants?.........Not so much!!! Glad you're feeling better today though!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already took 2 or 3 doses total today. That is that I can remember. I already want more. Think maybe I'm addicted to this stuff. Maybe I'm burnt out. Thebigt would be proud.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha sounds like you took it to the edge with the dosing.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our first mega doser...alright!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took another dose. I go to bed around 12:30 AM EST usually. I was falling asleep though and want to stay up and stay on a schedule. Still very difficult to get a dose out of the bottle because most of it seems to be foam now. Took 2mL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I took another dose(1/2 teaspoon or 2.5mL). I used a measuring spoon this time and didn't shake the bottle before measuring. No foam this time but I still thinking shaking it is good practice with supplements like this.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok I took another dose(1/2 teaspoon or 2.5mL). I used a measuring spoon this time and didn't shake the bottle before measuring. No foam this time but I still thinking shaking it is good practice with supplements like this.
Interesting. Did it still kick in good for you?