New Years Stacks- Adaptogen stack followed by Erase Pro/ANABeta-unsponsored

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
As I finish up my run with the EAS Reload/Armor, which I have been doing for the purpose of healing up assorted injuries that have been hampering my training, I am looking forward to good things in the new year. I have 10 days left of the EAS stuff which yields me 3 grams of HMB per day. Though I reinjured my big toe on a run yesterday by hitting a stump, the progress in my lower ab injury has been remarkable and I feel that I am at 80% with it.

Today I ordered 2 Erase pro and will get 4 anabeta with it per the PES insider deal. The drawback is they are BO'ed and will not ship for 2-4 weeks with a 8-10 day ground shipping.

Therefore, once my EAS run is done, I am going to run a 1 month mega adaptogen stack consisting of 2 bottles each of Swanson's
  • Ashwagandha extract=900 mg Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera) (roots) [standardized for 1.0% total alkaloids (4.5 mg), 1.5% total withanolides(6.75 mg)]
  • Holy Basil Extract- = 1600mgs 2% Ursolic Acid per day
  • Rooibos tea extract= 200 mg 20 gallic acid per day
  • green tea, grape seed, pine bark bulk= 250mg per day each
  • Rhodiola,Ashwagandha,Ginseng Complex= 4 per day, of which 1 equals=
    Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera)
    75 mg
    Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus L.)
    75 mg
    Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis)
    75 mg
    Korean Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)
    75 mg
    Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruit tops)
    75 mg
    Rhodiola rosea Root
    75 mg
    Schisandra chinensis Fruit
    75 mg
    Suma Root (Pfaffia paniculata)
    75 mg
    Wolfberry Fruit (Lycium barbarum)
    75 mg

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of the adaptogen stack will be to prime me to be ready to make the best possible gains going into the Erase/Anabeta, while being free of anything "test boosting" since I have also recently been running trib/maca/muira.

Hopefully the Adaptogen stack will get me ready to make massive gains once the erase pro/anabeta arrives, at which time I will focus less on cardio, running , xcountry skiing etc. and bump up my weight training.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could u explain the Swanson supp?? I think I could benefit from something like it as a way to reset my system.( If I follow u correctly) since I am essentially always "on" one supp or another without any down time.. Thanks

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Could u explain the Swanson supp?? I think I could benefit from something like it as a way to reset my system.( If I follow u correctly) since I am essentially always "on" one supp or another without any down time.. Thanks
These supps themselves I don't think are resetting me per say, simply the one month break from anything targeted towards testosterone.

There is the thinking that adaptogens "balance" the body and it's endocrine system into a state of super balance in which it is able to perform at a high level.

I am merely using this to give myself an edge going into the erase pro/anabeta stack, without using any test affecting supps, giving my endocrine system a chance to balance out (though the herbs I have been using probably had a negligible test boosting property anyway).

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
got my shipping email notice from pes today on the Anabeta, this will arrive significantly sooner than will the erase pro. It will be tough not to tap into it and start running the Anabeta, although since I will be getting 4 bottles I may just decide to front load it so that when my erase pro comes I will be in an anbolic state already, assuming the anabeta works.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
got 4 bottles today of anabeta, definitely rethinking things and may get started asap, the thinking had been to take a small break since i had been running some trib, maca etc. I hardly think them efficacious enough to need off time though. Therefore i think before my erase pro ships i will consider Anabeta as an adaptogen and run it alongside the adaptogen stack i compiled. Ready , set, go. It starts tonight!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got 4 bottles today of anabeta, definitely rethinking things and may get started asap, the thinking had been to take a small break since i had been running some trib, maca etc. I hardly think them efficacious enough to need off time though. Therefore i think before my erase pro ships i will consider Anabeta as an adaptogen and run it alongside the adaptogen stack i compiled. Ready , set, go. It starts tonight!!!!
Nice, Lets see this stack put into business!!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Started the Anabeta last night, dosed it 4 x, started at 2100, then took 1 at 0000, 0300 , 0500. I will take today's first dose at 0800 before going to slep ( I work midnights). Workout consisted of going into the stair case roughly once an hour between 0000 and 0500 and doing pushups and dips.

Obviously nothing to report yet, just excited to get this epic run of supps started, basically the next 4 months should be epic!

Will get a starting weight, some baseline performance parameters and some starting pics up in the next few days.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
day 3

So today was day 3, and I did a hill run workout after 3 of my 4 doses for the day. Some advertising for this product claim some users see results within 3 days. Not sure if I can attribute my performance to the anabeta tonight but my wind seemed endless, doing 12 reps of the hill and really never once feeling challenged in a cardio aspect. I am real curious about how this supp will affect my cardio training and wonder if others have done much cardio while on it. Tomorrow I will test my reps with the overhead press at a given weight (130lb). This will be the baseline strength measurement.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see Erase Pro in action. Def interesting with possible cardio effects of AnaBeta, this could be great for my soccer & triathlon training.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see Erase Pro in action. Def interesting with possible cardio effects of AnaBeta, this could be great for my soccer & triathlon training.
I am very interested in monitoring my cardio while on this, some of my research on the ayurvedic applications of anacyclus pointed to respiratory benefits, will be adding in the adaptoge stack tomorrow so the rhodiola in that might have great synergy. If the Anabeta works like it felt tonight I can see a great 5k season in my future, perhaps stacked with some Drive or Cordygen Vo2 Ultra.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very interested in monitoring my cardio while on this, some of my research on the ayurvedic applications of anacyclus pointed to respiratory benefits, will be adding in the adaptoge stack tomorrow so the rhodiola in that might have great synergy. If the Anabeta works like it felt tonight I can see a great 5k season in my future, perhaps stacked with some Drive or Cordygen Vo2 Ultra.
I've used Drive and Cordygen in cardio/endurance training for soccer & triathlons, def feel a difference . . . hoping for solid results from Anabeta too

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dosing Anabeta 4x a day or 2 pre and 2 post? Subbed

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Dosing Anabeta 4x a day or 2 pre and 2 post? Subbed
So far I have been doing the 4x in a day routine and will continue in this manner. Today was day 5 and after 2 of my 4 pills for the day I went to the weights. Prior to starting the Anabeta, my reps with a set weight of overhead press was 11, which I had done once in the recent past. I did not eclipse that mark today. However, in the 4 sets total, my total reps were up about 4-5 over the workout. It went 9-11-10-9. Biggest gains were on the lst set as compared to prior workouts. What really impressed me was that this was a stim free training session in which I really kinda felt blah.

I had a good pump which was sustained roughly 45minutes post WO.

I would say I am hopefully optimistic at this point. I have yet to feel any hunger, thirst, increase of urination, but do have some impression of performance improvement in both strengh and cardio at this early stage. Starting weight this am 190, though my weight will fluctuate between 190-195 throughout the weeks depending on food intake and run volume.

I lift weight roughly once per week, so given a good time in between sessions, this should give anabeta time to up my reps. Lets see what next OHP results are in a week. Aditionally my son challenged me to a vertical jump contest the other day, based on which light we could touch in a vertical run of stringed christmas lights, so I will see if over the next few weeks any improvement is made there.

Also began the Adaptogens today.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking forward to seeing results bruv

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
OK so yesterday I tested the OHP's and achieved a 4 set breakdown as follows 11-12-9-9. This is an increase of both overall volume as well as 1 set rep totals. Interestingly enough this was achieved even while upping by 10lbs the amount of weight I curl in between the OHP sets.

I did up my intake over a 4 day period up to one day before testing the OHP's due to my work schedule, whereby I used them every 4 hrs for a total of 6 doses per day. At that dose I did have urinary symptoms, almost mimicking a UTI but without the pain, just the frequency and the urgency. I have scaled back to 4, but on days I work I will still use the occassional 5-6 pill dosing. Pumps are definitely sustained greater than usual, typically lasting up to 1/2 hour longer than without the Anabeta.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of Erase Pro arrived at my doorstep yesterday, though I will refrain from using them until I have finished my first bottle of Anabeta. Then I will run an 8 week stack of erase pro/anabeta, then finish off with the last bottle of anabeta. This scheme will give me a good idea of what anabeta can do solo before i add the erase pro.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 bottles of Erase Pro arrived at my doorstep yesterday, though I will refrain from using them until I have finished my first bottle of Anabeta. Then I will run an 8 week stack of erase pro/anabeta, then finish off with the last bottle of anabeta. This scheme will give me a good idea of what anabeta can do solo before i add the erase pro.
How u finding Anabeta,

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
How u finding Anabeta,
as of this point the 2 most noticeable aspects are
1. endurance/cardio benefits
2. Prolonged post workout pump/elevated intra workout pump

as for nutrient partitioning, increased hunger etc. I have no evidence of this MOA, and I have some hard data showing mild strength increases, which will be tested again this week.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday tested the OHPs again. 4 set breakdown was, 12-12-10-9, nearly got a 13th rep on the 2nd set but just couldn't finish it.
This represents an overall volume increase of 2 reps within the workout. I was fairly happy with that since I went into the workout sleep deprived and quite unmotivated. I will test this once more before beginning the Erase Pro, pretty certain a 13th rep will be there.

did not feel much of a pump from the workout , which to this point was Anabeta's most noticeable property.

Hunger may be beginning to exert itself with this product, as I did notice a few days where I seemed to be ravenously hungry, though I seem to be maintaining my composition. Will be running today, enjoying the cardio aspects of this stuff still.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
results from today 14-10-10-10, this is a 1 rep increase in overall volume and a 2 rep increase in a 1 set max rep count. I will repeat this again in 5-7 days and then begin the Erase Pro stacked with the Anabeta, my adaptogens will just about be gone by that point, may reorder the ashwagandha extract just simply to run as a staple.