Onlychevy6 - Leaning up with some M1P, Subres and DAA-HCG (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the time has come to put M1P to the test and recover with some Subres and DAA-HCG. I first want to thank Taurus Nutrition and ALL of the reps whom selected me to run this stack. If there is one thing I try to do is give an honest opinion on anything I take and this will be no different. I am going to run the M1P with 4 doses per day to start. While this product is most likely manufactured to help others put mass on. My goal for this run is to help me maintain my lean body mass and possibly add 6 ish lbs of added lean mass while doing a major cut. As this log takes off I will update with pics. My first pic will be posted Tuesday most likely. Soon as the wife gets back home. My current weight is 244 as of this morning in a fasted state.

Here is a pic of the product I will be taking from Taurus Nutrition.

Taurus Supps 12-16-11.jpg

Me at 244

10-22-11 Full Body.jpg
10-22-11 Front Double Bicep.jpg
10-22-11 Rear Double Bicep.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know Im in brother!!! Lets show these lil people how us big boys are rockin these days!!!
You know it. All these little guys trying to get big ha ha ha .. The real journey is being big and trying to get smaller. There is no doubt results will happen. We shall see how good they really can be.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and if you wanna throw some girlie pics up in this log by all means go for it. Nothing like T&A for motivation. lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be nice to know a guy!!! just sayin

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Subbed for sure. Crush it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're gonna do well, I have a good feeling. Good luck bud!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Jeff!! Kill it!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late... but SUB'd as usual, LoL!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
In...Should be a great ride!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for checking in. As always it is an honor to have you gents along for the ride.

12/17/11

Now for today's workout. I decided to day was as good of a day as any to start the M1P. Since I was working out in a fasted state I figured I could use any extra strength to get me through it. I used 3 doses pre workout. Taste was a bit weird. It wasn't bitter, I can't exactly say what it tasted like but it wasn't bad either.

12/17/11

Today was a good morning. Meet up with Kleen for a morning workout. Need less to say it was a good workout with some laughter.

started off with a quick warm up.

Seated Dumbbell Press

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs

Cable Upright Rows (this Machine had a different cable system that made these weights much heavier than normal)

10 Reps 65 lbs
7 Reps 80 lbs
5 Reps 65 lbs

Flite Shoulder Press (FLT550) (This was a heck of a nice should exercise. Never used this before)

10 reps 25 lbs (Each Side)
12 reps 35 lbs
6 reps 40 lbs

Flite Shoulder Shrugs

10 reps 55 lbs (Each Side)
12 reps 55 lbs
10 reps 55 lbs

Narrow Grip Bench Press

10 reps 135 lbs
12 reps 135 lbs
10 reps 135 lbs

Straight Bar Cable Pushdowns

10 reps 42.5 lbs
12 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs

Tricep French Curl

10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 70 lbs
6 reps 70 lbs

Omega Bicep Curl (Funny thing here. Smacked my forehead twice while doing these. LOL)

10 reps 25 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 50 lbs

Standing EZ Bar Reverse Grip Curl

10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs

Seated Concentration Curls

10 reps 20 lbs
12 reps 25 lbs
10 reps 25 lbs

Did a couple of reps of overhead machine (Didn't log the weight but is worked the taps and abs)

Then did a 2 reps of 10 at 80 lbs rear delt machine

And then we left. I was worn plumb out.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout. What is this omega bicep curl????

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega was the name of the machine. It had a flat pad that you put your arms on to do a cable curl. Completely took the shoulder out of the lift.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh ok. I have one at the gym..kinda like a preacher??

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid workout

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do it!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for checking in. As always it is an honor to have you gents along for the ride.

Omega Bicep Curl (Funny thing here. Smacked my forehead twice while doing these. LOL)
Sounds like the devastation of the weights have begun lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day. I don't believe I mentioned before but I will be running the supps on pulse. Taking them Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Friday only to go with the days I train.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Snap son I'm in this one late but here for the ride. Awesome first log on lifts bro lots of volume.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok brotha J, lets see what ya got!! Sorry Im late, been busy packing, and getting ready for my move. Im in to follow fo sho!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Glad to have ya. When is the official move day?
Man I don't even know!! We need to be out of our current house by the first, but the house were moving into is being renovated, and some loser is living there who was supposed to be evicted, and ended up fighting it and won...its been a long stressful month trying to figure things out, but we have some friends we can stay with until the house is ready and back in tip top shape. Its tough now, but will be worth it in the end.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day. I don't believe I mentioned before but I will be running the supps on pulse. Taking them Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Friday only to go with the days I train.
Just out of curiosity...why the pulsing???

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I don't even know!! We need to be out of our current house by the first, but the house were moving into is being renovated, and some loser is living there who was supposed to be evicted, and ended up fighting it and won...its been a long stressful month trying to figure things out, but we have some friends we can stay with until the house is ready and back in tip top shape. Its tough now, but will be worth it in the end.
Too bad you weren't closer I would say you could stay with us. I say it all the time everything happens for a reason. Good things will come your way.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Too bad you weren't closer I would say you could stay with us. I say it all the time everything happens for a reason. Good things will come your way.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I believe you are right!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity...why the pulsing???
Because the way my workout schedule is it will work out better. And if everything was planned out correct I will get good results. Plus it will tie into my original stack I had already planned out starting Jan. 1st. I am not going for adding a ton of mass. Come Jan. I will be doing a major cut. For the last 6 plus weeks has been more of a recomp and maintain.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Damn, had no clue all of that was going on. Good luck getting into your new house.