Sawa3 San Xtreme Log

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
A big thanks to Poison and the folks at San for giving me the opportunity to log San Tight! Xtreme Reloaded, and San T2 Xtreme.

Goals for this log are to drop weight and more body fat.

Starting weight and Measurements
Weight-154.2 lbs
Waist- 29 in
Hips- 37.5 in
Thighs- 20 in

Plan- My plan is to use both T2 Xtreme, and Tight! Extreme Reloaded for 6 weeks. Goal for working out is lifting weights 3-4 days a week and cardio 4-6 days each week. Mostly running for cardio. The goal for diet is to keep calories around 1450 each day with percentages for macros being 35% Carbs, 40% protein, and 25% fat.

Today was my first day taking both products and it was an off day. I felt great all day, and took T2 and Tight! with food. Pleased so far with how I feel and will look forward to seeing the results over the next 6 weeks.
Calories for the day were high at 1843. It's hard coming off of maintenance and cutting calories right away! Percentages were 38% carbs, 29% protein, and 33% fat.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is gonna rock! You guys may not know sawa3, but her progress has been documented elsewhere, and it's very impressive.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Thanks! Will work on updating this page and my profile more so it's on there. Excited to see where this log goes!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 2

Over all I felt great even though I didn't get enough sleep last night. I took Grape White Flood for my preworkout today, and ran 3 miles and then stretched.
For Calories for the day I was at 1246 with my percentages being 34% Carbs, 42% protein, and 24% fat.

I plan to run and lift after my son's basketball game at one point with my hubby in our basement. So far so good.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Day 2

Over all I felt great even though I didn't get enough sleep last night. I took Grape White Flood for my preworkout today, and ran 3 miles and then stretched.
For Calories for the day I was at 1246 with my percentages being 34% Carbs, 42% protein, and 24% fat.

I plan to run and lift after my son's basketball game at one point with my hubby in our basement. So far so good.
Wow... super low calories, especially for an exercise day. Don't go too crazy! Slow and steady wins the race.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Wow... super low calories, especially for an exercise day. Don't go too crazy! Slow and steady wins the race.
It wasn't intentional most days I am not that low. I was super busy running errands and didn't bring enough food with me. I was too lazy and cheap to stop someplace. I was running late most of the day. Most days I am over my goal. It's taken me coming up on 6 years to get where I am at now!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 3

Didn't sleep great last night, but had pretty good energy today until about an hour ago.
I ended up cleaning and running errands and we took our kids to a movie... so... didn't work out.

But without my snack I am at 1467 for the day for calories. The percentages are 44% carbs, 26% protein, and 30% fat.

Here's to tomorrow! Church, then the standard workout then watching football. A friend is coming for a turkey dinner too.. yummy!

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
It wasn't intentional most days I am not that low. I was super busy running errands and didn't bring enough food with me. I was too lazy and cheap to stop someplace. I was running late most of the day. Most days I am over my goal. It's taken me coming up on 6 years to get where I am at now!
Haha ok, just lookin out and making sure you don't sacrifice health for weightloss. You should just carry quest bars with you everywhere you go. I do it, and it should be pretty easy for you to get them ;)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Haha ok, just lookin out and making sure you don't sacrifice health for weightloss. You should just carry quest bars with you everywhere you go. I do it, and it should be pretty easy for you to get them ;)
Oh I had already had a quest bar that day. The new flavors ROCK! I try to not eat too many supplements. I had planned to be home earlier. It worked out though. I had a friend that hardly ate and it drove me nuts. I work too hard for my body. I am going to do my best to not ruin it! Thanks girl!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 4

I felt great all day with pretty good energy. I lifted today, whole body, and I also stretched. Did plenty of work around the house too.

Had a friend over for dinner and am now getting ready to wind down for the night and hit the ground running. The kids have two days of school this week and we leave town wednesday for Christams. Should be busy and fun.

Calories for the day were 1470. Percentages were 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat. Over all not a bad day for trying gelato and having some wine!
Looking forward to seeing how the log continues!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 5

Only got 6 hours of sleep.. watched a friends kids.. but my kids were up way too early this morning... Another busy day getting ready for our trip to Ohio, so no work out. Sore from yesterday's work out though.

For calories for the day I am at 1672. Percentages were 28% Carbs, 37% protein, and 35% fat.

Let's see what I can get done tomorrow. So far so good with the energy levels with the SAN products. Excited to see the results as we go!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved my time on Sans Xtreme Reloaded. The mood enhancement is what stood out the most to me, these are like little happy pills and at 2 caps it lasts close to 8 hours...very nice!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Loved my time on Sans Xtreme Reloaded. The mood enhancement is what stood out the most to me, these are like little happy pills and at 2 caps it lasts close to 8 hours...very nice!
I don't feel like I am starting to "get tired" until the end of the day when I really should be anyways!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
day 6

Managed to get everything done for our trip to Ohio and for our kids parties at school today! I even fit in a quick whole body lift too. Still a bit tired but I figure I will be feeling reat in the morning. We will be driving all day tomorrow. So it will be an off day.

Feeling pretty good using both T2 and Tight! Extreme Reloaded. Pleased so far.

Stats for the week are-
weight 151.4
waist- 27.5
thighs- 19.5
Hips- 36.5

Calories for the day were 1699. Percentages were 46% carbs, 33% protein, and 22% fat. Over all I felt it was a good day.

I won't update weight until we are back in town since I won't be using the same scale and so on.

Thanks!!!!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I meant to post this last night but here!

Day 7
Travel day! 1672 for calories. Percentages were 35% carbs, 31% protein and 33% fat.

Not much to say for today. Drive 13 hours to get to my parents in Ohio. Should be good times. Planning on running tomorrow if I am feeling a bit better. Not feeling great tonight.

Let's see where the rest of the log goes.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 7
Travel day! 1672 for calories. Percentages were 35% carbs, 31% protein and 33% fat.

Not much to say for today. Drive 13 hours to get to my parents in Ohio. Should be good times. Planning on running tomorrow if I am feeling a bit better. Not feeling great tonight.

Let's see where the rest of the log goes.

Sorry had forgotten this last night.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 8

Ran 4 miles with the hubby today. It was a pretty good run. I mixed body octane and focus xt. Worked well I think.
Calories for the day were 1420. Percentages were 42% carbs, 30% protein, and 28% fat.
Finishing wrapping gifts, shopping, and work out tomorrow.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 9
Calories were 1806 for the day. Percentages were 37% carbs, 36% protein, and 27% fat.
Went to the kent state gym with my dad and the hubby. Lifted arms, back, shoulders, chest and did core also. Was a good work out. It was an adventure today for sure.
Tomorrow I will run for about an hour. Plus church and buffalo wild wings. Yummy!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 10

Did between 4.5 and 5 miles today at the track at the Kent State gym. It was hot up on the track.. made it a tough run.
At about mile 2-2.5 there was a guy running in a polo shirt and basketball shorts and he wouldn't let me pass him. I don't get it when people run in clothes that don't make it easy to work out in!
Anywho, I am pleased with the run and it's the most I have run lately. Will take the day off tomorrow with visiting family and spending time with our kids.
It was a wonderful Christmas Eve! Now to get our kids gifts out and eat Santa snacks.

Tomorrow we will enjoy the lemon cream pie, and lemon cheesecake made with protein.

Calories for the day were 1817. Percentages were 41% carbs, 35% protein, and 24% fat.

Merry Christmas all!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 11

Merry Christmas all! A great a fairly uneventful day. The kids lived their gifts we enjoyed family and good food! Today was an off day. I should run in the morning before going out to lunch, shopping and to see the chipmunks movie!
Calories for the day were 1571. Percentages were 44% carbs, 27% protein and 29% fat.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 12
Calories 1836. Percentages were 42% carbs, 28% protein, and 31% fat.
I ran/walked today. I did just under 30 minutes. My son ran a bit with me. Not much though because I am mom and not exciting!!! Lol. Was sore from playing new wii games last night. So I guess that is good? Lol
Tomorrow I know we will take our kids swimming and to play at the gym. Should be a goo last few days of vacation!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 13
Over all a good day. Did get to play basketball with my kids and nephews plus swim with them also. Good times.
Liking the energy I get from my stack, not too much but enough.
Calories were high today. It's hard to keep in a good routine while on "vacation". Calories were 2019. Percentages were 43% carbs, 32% protein and 25% fat.
Tomorrow I will hopefully run and lift.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Day 13
Over all a good day. Did get to play basketball with my kids and nephews plus swim with them also. Good times.
Liking the energy I get from my stack, not too much but enough.
Calories were high today. It's hard to keep in a good routine while on "vacation". Calories were 2019. Percentages were 43% carbs, 32% protein and 25% fat.
Tomorrow I will hopefully run and lift.
All good on the calories, most likely still under maintenance, and with all that physical activity with the kids you definitely burned a lot of it off. Good job!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
sadly it's really not under maintenance. LOL... I am good if I do it a day or two.. but it's more like 1850 for maintenance... it's what I get for being fat and then losing weight... I don't recommend it! LOL

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 14

Ran over 4 miles today and then did core and stretching.
Got to experiment with some of our christmas gifts like our cotton candy maker and ice cream maker. Good times.

Calories for the day were 1625. I even got to have some of the yummy frozen yogurt I made too!
Percentages were 48% carbs, 34% protein, and 18% fat.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 15

Didn't end up working out today and had planned on doing just dance or zumba on the wii, but didn't get to that. We only have a few days left with family and enjoyed a quiet day and all that.

Calories for the day were 1848. Percentages were 29% carbs, 43% fat, and 28% protein. You can tell I had steak at dinner tonight! LOL

Will be excited to see how progress is when we get home and get settled in. Overall things are going well so far I think!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 16

Last day on vacation. Spent time with family, plus got to go to the gym. I just ran 2 miles, lifted a bit for legs, did core, and then stretched. Good quick work out. I did end up eating kind of crappy today. Dave has been craving 5 guys burgers so we figured we would do that for lunch with my grandparents. Plus I made home made pizza today. It was so yummy. Not a good day for calories.. but I figured it was the last day of vacation so why not.
Calories were 2134 for today. Carbs were 43%, Protein 22% and fat 35%. We will at least be home by sunday evening so I will be able to work on getting back in a good routine and all that. Loving the SAN stack so far!

Oh and for the work out I did take SAN Fierce before and I love it. Not a huge fan of the orange taste.. but it works so well it's not an issue at all!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 17
Traveled 3.5 hours to my sisters house. Getting to enjoy her family and new baby. Today is an off day and tomorrow will be also. We have about 10 hours to drive to get home.
Calories for the day were 1439. Carbs were 21%, protein was 39% and fat was 40%. overall a great day

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 18

Drove almost 10 hours to get home from my sister's house. I am mostly unpacked already thanks to my great husband. Enjoying football with the family now.
Tomorrow is back to the grind!
Calories for the day were 1679. Carbs were 38%, protein was 44%, and fat was 18%. Over all a pretty good day! Happy new year!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 19

Got to get in a 3 mile run plus did chest, arms, and core for my work out today. I felt great. Been having pretty good energy over all. Especially in the winter that is a huge thing! Caught up quite a bit and had friends for dinner. used my ice cream maker to make ice cream. Chocolate-chocolate chip cookie dough. It's pretty good!

Calories for the day are 1688. Percentages were 45% carbs, 34% protein, and 21% fat.

Looking forward to the kids getting back to school so I can work on getting in a good routine again!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 20
Calories 1688. Percentages 37% carbs, 35% protein, and 28% fat.

Ran intervals today. Did 30 minutes total with warm up and cool down (5 mins). Then lifted with my wonderful hubby. Did chest (two things just because Dave was doing chest) then back and shoulders. Finished with a bit of core work and stretching. A great workout today. Been feeling much better finally! Tomorrow I will just be running.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Day 20
Calories 1688. Percentages 37% carbs, 35% protein, and 28% fat.

Ran intervals today. Did 30 minutes total with warm up and cool down (5 mins). Then lifted with my wonderful hubby. Did chest (two things just because Dave was doing chest) then back and shoulders. Finished with a bit of core work and stretching. A great workout today. Been feeling much better finally! Tomorrow I will just be running.
Killin it. How's the weightloss going?

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 21

Calories were 1455. Percentages were 43% carbs, 36% protein, and 21% fat.

Ran 3.5 miles and felt awesome. Took San fierce pre-workout. Tomorrow will probably be an off day. Going to spend time with a friend and clean and all that.
Glad to be getting back in the routine!

And as for weight. Bad week with travel and other stuff. Think I am about the same. Will step on scale in am.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Weight update. Went up a bit to 152.2. But with travel and. Christmas I can't complain. Only .8 pounds. I bet by the end of the weekend I will be back down.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 22

An off day from working out. So I cleaned, visited with a friend and went to the dentist.. ugh for the dentist part! Had friends over for dinner and got to make quesadillas and enchilads.. They turned out well ... Also enjoyed some ice cream we had made the other day.

Tomorrow I plan to run 5-6 miles. It was gorgeous out today and I should have made it today.. but tomorrow will be kind of nice and I can run with Dave.. kind of since he will be running faster than me! LOL

Calories were 1788 with percentages 38% carbs, 33% protein, and 29% fat. Over all not a bad day. I ate pretty good foods over all. I am ready for bed already though! I hate off days from working out some days! LOL

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 23

Ran 5 miles today. Felt good. I got to run outside and that is unheard of for me in nebraska in the winter! I felt great.

Eating wasn't so great.. but not bad either.. need to get on it and pay closer attention earlier in the day.. 1868 for calories and percentages were 29% carbs, 33% protein, and 38% fat.

I will run and lift tomorrow. Plus watch my youngest play basketball.. our oldest has a bye this week... Have a great weekend!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many miles you do a week?

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 24

Did a whole body work out today. No pre work out used. Did use recoverpro for my BCAA'S though. Pretty sure I will be sore tomorrow though. Lol
Calories were 1730 for the day. Percentages were 25% carbs, 37% protein and 38% fat. Over all a good day. Noticing scale is moving down again. Will weigh in on Monday.
Loving the products so far. Excited to have the opportunity to log the products.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
How many miles you do a week?
I vary. It depends on if I am in peak training or not. My range of miles a week is 15-30 miles a week. Eventually when I get to train for a marathon and not the half that will be close to doubled.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
day 25

Ran 3 miles and stretched. Went to church with the family and watched a bit of football. Over all not a bad day. I have been feeling good with good energy. I am noticing not being super hungry most times again. It seems to be best on days where I do get a work out in.

calories were 1572 with the percentages being 37% Carbs, 35% protein, and 28% fat. Will see how scale is in the am and post.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
day 26

ran 6 miles today. Slow pace, but first time ran 6 in awhile. I felt great. Took body rush as a pre workout. Pleased with training progress with weights and running.
Loving the energy I have, and I am really noticing the appetite control more.

calories for the day were 1509. Percentages were 41% carbs, 34% protein, and 25% fat.

tomorrow will be 3 miles and lifting with the hubby

weight and measurment stats
Weight 150.4
Thighs 19.75
Hips 36.5
Waist 28.5

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 29

Ran 4 easy miles and did a short lift for chest and arms. Also did a bit of core work. I felt really good.
Alories for day were 1495. Percentages were 40% fat, 40% protein, and 20% fat. Not bad for cake tasting!!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
day 30

Ended up redoing some stuff around the house all day and running errands, so there wasn't time for a work out. Plus I was just beat today. tomorrow in between my kids basketball games or afterwards I will work out at home.

calories were 1747 and percentages were 46% carbs, 27% protein, 27% fat.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 31.

Lifted chest and arms today and ran 2 miles. Got to enjoy my kids basketball games and do some great baking.
Calories were 1695. Percentages were 40% carbs, 34% protein and 25% fat. Overall a good day

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 32

Ran 4 miles, and did core work and stretching. Over all a great work out.

Calories were 1677 with percentages at 40% carbs, 39% protein, and 20% fat. Over all a great day.

tomorrow is a day off for the kids and hubby, so we are going out on a mini date while a friend watches the kids. I will try to get a good run or work out in sometime during the day!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Day 33

A nice day today. Date with the hubby for a massage and red robin for lunch. Just finished up a back, shoulders and leg work out. A good and not tough work out.

Calories for the day are 1517. Percentages are 41% carbs, 32% protein and 27% fat.

Plan to lift chest and run 6 miles tomorrow if all goes well befor egrocery shopping.