Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st things 1st, thanks to the guys at taurus for making this possible.ok, a little about me, i am 53, and on trt [200mg test cyp weekly]. i train 5-7 days a week, either at the gym or in my basement or at my aunt's high rise doing weighted stair climbing. my current weight is 215, i like to hover beteen 210-220. bf% if i had to quess is between 12-15%. i work in a box factory and often get in a decent workout there if things are not going well, lol. i am on my 2nd bottle of transaderm, and would like to continue using while running this log, if that's ok with taurus. i was formerly a taurus rep and really hope m1p is a great product, but i won't pull any punches and give an honest review....with that being said you can expect to read about the effect m1p has on me...imo, if you want a diet thread go to the nutrition section...if you want a training log go to the traing section....this thread is just going to be about the effects of m1p!!!! strength/mass/endurance/sides/libido/joint issues...etc...btw-i will be running ntbm's n2guard as a support....btw-if you want to post chick pics i am partial to big tits, lol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang Luke beat me to being subbed to this. Guess i'll be the second Taurus rep in here. Hope you love our new product BigT.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let it fly big man. Can't wait for the end results.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like the crew is in for this, should be an epic log. Lets kill this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for subbing guys....day 3...had a more than usual difficulty falling asleep, too soon to blame it on m1p, just thought i would mention it. no change in strength but i did get a very nice pump at gym today!!! libido seems to have taken a hit, again too soon to blame on m1p...appetite-no change, if anything i seem to be less hungry than usual....as i mentioned, it is very early on, but my muscles do seem to be more fuller and tighter when relaxed-could be placebo effect???

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Still very early, excited to see it kick in

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle hardness is def. the first thing im noticing. My girl just said to me tonight that my arms are getting bigger..YIPPEE!!! So hopefully things should start to rock in a few days for ya!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscle hardness is def. the first thing im noticing. My girl just said to me tonight that my arms are getting bigger..YIPPEE!!! So hopefully things should start to rock in a few days for ya!!!
day 4....still didn't sleep very well....i don't work on fri nights, so i got up really early and hit the gym. the pump is for real, but no added strength yet! libido is definately down a notch.....appetite seems down a little also.....again, this is a stresful time of the year with everything going on with family and work, so not going to say m1p is causing these things this early on.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 4....still didn't sleep very well....i don't work on fri nights, so i got up really early and hit the gym. the pump is for real, but no added strength yet! libido is definately down a notch.....appetite seems down a little also.....again, this is a stresful time of the year with everything going on with family and work, so not going to say m1p is causing these things this early on.
There are plenty of libido checks in the company promotions. You know JD can't go too long without some hot girls in his promos! Lol!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man a bummer on the libido and the lack of sleep. Like you said its possibly to early to tell if its the M1P or the stressfull time of year. But i'm pulling for you for sure. If you need anything just give one of us a holler.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the flagpole is still at fullmast every morning and stands at attention when called upon, just not thinking about sex as much...might be a good thing if you ask my wife, lol... sleep is still very restless and hard to come by, but i did sneak in a nap yesterday......ok, now for the gym-the pump i am getting almost has to be caused by m1p, i had to change up my routine and go heavier with less reps!!! from what i am seeing so far, m1p might be better for strength than for mass-at least for me....appetite is still slightly BELOW normal, i can still eat a ton when i want, but the urge to eat isn't as bad as normal...from what i am seeing so far, it makes me think m1p is more of a cutter/hardener than mass builder??? but it is too early to make that call!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Either way, looking good so far!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
the flagpole is still at fullmast every morning and stands at attention when called upon, just not thinking about sex as much...might be a good thing if you ask my wife, lol... sleep is still very restless and hard to come by, but i did sneak in a nap yesterday......ok, now for the gym-the pump i am getting almost has to be caused by m1p, i had to change up my routine and go heavier with less reps!!! from what i am seeing so far, m1p might be better for strength than for mass-at least for me....appetite is still slightly BELOW normal, i can still eat a ton when i want, but the urge to eat isn't as bad as normal...from what i am seeing so far, it makes me think m1p is more of a cutter/hardener than mass builder??? but it is too early to make that call!!!
I agree somewhat, from feedback I've gotten, muscle hardness, strength have been most prominent.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a tough time of the year to evaluate the effects of a supp, that is true. Hopefully with time we will be able to see the effects of M1P without the external variables of stress from work/family/holidays.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm interesting review so far, i'll will be nice to see how you react to it and which way it works for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
something seems to be happening and i don't think it is placebo!!! added more weight this morning at gym, while not even close to be pr's it felt good! the pump is still very good even though i am lifting in the 4-6 range versus my usual 8-12 range...libido is still down although it did seem somewhat higher today...appetite remains slightly below my norm. starting to get that feeling of being flexed even while relaxed that i like so much about being on cycle-muscle fullness is apparent...my only problem is that everytime i take a dose someone wants to talk to me, lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
something seems to be happening and i don't think it is placebo!!! added more weight this morning at gym, while not even close to be pr's it felt good! the pump is still very good even though i am lifting in the 4-6 range versus my usual 8-12 range...libido is still down although it did seem somewhat higher today...appetite remains slightly below my norm. starting to get that feeling of being flexed even while relaxed that i like so much about being on cycle-muscle fullness is apparent...my only problem is that everytime i take a dose someone wants to talk to me, lol.
GLad it's kicking in, love the "on" feeling

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FUnny anout the dose. Im like ok noones around. Take it..then hey man..bla blah blah....every dam day..LOL.

Glad your feeling "on". Looking good.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo the man is getting the feeling of being on sounds like things are gonna take a change for the good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was test injection day so between that and the transaderm libido is definately up!!! just did cardio today, feeling good!!! started n2guard 3 days ago, no sides whatsoever!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep at it Tom!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido up..alrighty then. Time to get things rollin round here!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thing continue to go well...muscle fullness is noticeable. weight is unchanged even though i seem to be eating less. i continue to get better than normal pumps even while lifting heavier weight at lower reps!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
thing continue to go well...muscle fullness is noticeable. weight is unchanged even though i seem to be eating less. i continue to get better than normal pumps even while lifting heavier weight at lower reps!!!
Love good pumps, seems to be kicking in.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to this, How you doing Big T, long tyme. I alos swooped up a couple bottles of this M1P to run at a lil higher dose than the rest along side 300-400 a week(depending on how i feel) test prop(cruise dose). Think im might try for 4-6 doses a day of this stuffs for 6-8 weeks, push the envelope a lil

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see the pumps coming and everything else restoring back to normal/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to this, How you doing Big T, long tyme. I alos swooped up a couple bottles of this M1P to run at a lil higher dose than the rest along side 300-400 a week(depending on how i feel) test prop(cruise dose). Think im might try for 4-6 doses a day of this stuffs for 6-8 weeks, push the envelope a lil
m1p seems to react very well with test...i am on 200mg test cyp weekly along with 5 pumps of transaderm....btw-nice of you to drop in, it has been awhile, lol.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
m1p seems to react very well with test...i am on 200mg test cyp weekly along with 5 pumps of transaderm....btw-nice of you to drop in, it has been awhile, lol.
howsthe appetite doing with this stuff? Im always concerned with this, Im in continous bulk, this year will be the first year to break and hold 200lbs, after 5 yrs of training

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up bubba? Late but here..A little something to keep the flag flying!

large-breasted-av-gravure-idol-gallery-002.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's up bubba? Late but here..A little something to keep the flag flying!View attachment 49934
lol-always good to hear from you, my friend!!!....nothing really new to report, pretty much more of the same. workouts are really going well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad so far the M1P isn't treating you to roughly.
no doubt...no sides at all, other than a slight temporary reduction in libido, and some reduction in appetite. i am using n2guard as a precaution, and so far things are going very well!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HHmmm. Stiil decreased appetite. Blows my mind. But hey its all good. Im a hungry heffer..LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HHmmm. Stiil decreased appetite. Blows my mind. But hey its all good. Im a hungry heffer..LOL
don't confuse this with appetite suppression...my appetite seems to be just slightly below what it was before starting m1p, i am still eating plenty, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, probably eating like us mortals now!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, probably eating like us mortals now!! Lol
i seem to have a decent metabolism, most people my weight would be gaining on the amount of cals i consume.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh..yes..the magic of words. Ok gotcha bud. Im a big dude, with a big appetite. Been trying to eat clean and kinda lean gain this winter, BUT, the last week Ive been ravenous!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Holidays are a write off for eating clean