SCOPEing out 90 days of HGHPro!!! (Scope75's Sponsored Log)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
To start this off I'd like to thank the AI Sports crew for giving me the opportunity to log their product HGHPro.

Here's a list of the benefits of HGHPro.

Promote healthy HGH levels.
Promote deeper and more restful sleep
Increase appetite
Increase strength
Increase recovery
Promote clear skin
Support optimal acetyl-choline production
Control prolactin
Control somatostatin
Increase fat loss

Here's a little about me and what I'm looking to get out of HGHPro.
Well for the last 8-10 months I've been struggling to get to sleep and stay asleep, so I'd really like to see some improvement in the sleep department. Increased strength, recovery, and weight loss would also be enjoyed.

I've recently started the 5-3-1 big but boring routine to get some more strength and to just switch it up some. I really like the get in and get out the big but boring program uses and it should help get my numbers back up to what they used to be before work and other things kept me from lifting as much as I'd like too. I also do 20-30 minutes of cardio 1 or 2 times a day but lately it just been 1 time a day because I'm just dead in the morning and don't want to get out of bed.

Well tonight is going to be the first night on HGHPro and the official start of the log.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well slept pretty good last night. Woke up twice to use the restroom but was able to crash right out after which is usually a problem for me because when I wake up my mind is racing and just thinking about stuff keeps me up for .5-1 hour. Really looking forward to the next few days when the HGHPro is in full swing.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Cool... glad you see your in! The sleep will be your best defense!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I really can't wait for the sleep benefits to kick in.

I'm also thinking about throwing in some testopro and erase in the mix after 2-3 weeks of HGHPro.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I had another good night of rest woke up about an hour to early but still feel rested.
Also last night I had a bunch of dreams.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I think you will also enjoythe other benifits offer by HGHPro. You should read up on some of the ingredients.

Promoting the HG in your body could be a nice thing!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you normally dream?

I know exactly what you mean about being restless after waking up in the middle of the night. HGHpro really helps me with that.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Do you normally dream?

I know exactly what you mean about being restless after waking up in the middle of the night. HGHpro really helps me with that.
Only if I dont stay up to late

Well I had another good night of rest woke up about an hour to early but still feel rested.
Also last night I had a bunch of dreams.
Maybe the dreams are just easier to remember because of the quantity

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90 days of hghpro everywhere!

are we allowed to give out this much stuff Nate? I am guessing so

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I think you will also enjoythe other benifits offer by HGHPro. You should read up on some of the ingredients.

Promoting the HG in your body could be a nice thing!
I know a little about the ingredients and know that sleep isn't the only benefit of HGHPro but it's just the one I'm really looking forward too. I haven't been sleeping good for a long time and I love a good nights sleep.
Recovery, strength and fat loss are some other areas I hope HGHPro shines in.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Do you normally dream?

Yeah I dream all the time but never remember what it was about as soon as I wake up all I know is that I was dreaming.
The dreams I had last night just seemed different than normal and thought it was worth mentioning.

The last 2 nights when I wake up in the middle of the night I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow again!! I'm really digging that.. I hate tossing and turning with my mind raceing when I should be sleeping at 2-5am.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about throwing in some testopro and erase in the mix after 2-3 weeks of HGHPro.
What's everones thoughts on this?
I think it should be a damn good natty stack to recomp with or even just to help lean out a bit while gaining some strength.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Another great night of sleep last night!!
I woke up around 5am and was able to go right back to sleep and I haven't been able to do that in a long time.. Before if I woke that close to when I want to get up I'd just have to stay up and wait for my alarm.
Had some more great dreams too. They are very real feeling..

I work out M/W/F/Sun but this week I've lifted M/T/W/ and I'll be lifting today because I have a Christmas party on Friday and I'll be out this weekend. With no rest days this week I feel great and can't wait to lift this evening!!

JRC

JRC

Awards
What's everones thoughts on this?
I think it should be a damn good natty stack to recomp with or even just to help lean out a bit while gaining some strength.
Just started this Monday minus the erase but with glycobol. Will be started a log soon!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Another great nights rest in the books.. HGHPro is the real deal I've been able to workout 4 days in a row and I still feel great today!! The increased quality in sleep is helping big time in my ability to recover. If it wasn't for a Christmas party tonight I'd be hitting the weights again. Next week I'll have to lift 4 days in a row again as I'm leaving town for Christmas on Thursday evening or Friday morning. After that I'll get back to my regular routine.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm leaving work early so I can hit a quick workout before tonights party..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts get tough working around the crazy holiday schedules. Keep working it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well the past 2 nights have been great just like the others. On Friday I got home at 2:15am sat and slept until 7:15 did some morning bed cardio with the GF and crashed back out until 10:30. Felt lazy all day and enjoyed the rest time watching movies and cooking with the GF.
Saturday night I slept like a baby again. Not going to bum it all day today because the GF and I need to get some shopping done.
With all this good rest I'm really looking forward to getting in my gym and hitting it hard this coming week.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lazy days are necessary, not just for recovery but for sanity. I had a lazy day yesterday until I hit the gym at 7pm, did just shoulders but I am HURTIN now.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lazy days are good and they usually make me want to hit the weights even more!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah lazy days are good and they usually make me want to hit the weights even more!!
I'm on winter break so I have TONS of time and rest . . . cant wait to eat and lift and gain some wt/size. When I take a few weeks off for recovery from triathlon/wt training I get anxious and easily agitated, I need the workouts.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm on winter break so I have TONS of time and rest . . . cant wait to eat and lift and gain some wt/size. When I take a few weeks off for recovery from triathlon/wt training I get anxious and easily agitated, I need the workouts.
Wish I had a winter break.. I'm an independent mechanic and I work all year and sometimes all I get is weekends off if that. I don't really like taking time off because it just money lost but I also need time off so I take a few days off every now and then.
If I had winter break I'd for sures run a cycle around that time every year.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is logging hghpro! I take it year round and it helps a ton

scope how old are you? feel free to add me on facebook-yes this is my real name and very easy to find

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

scope how old are you? feel free to add me on facebook-yes this is my real name and very easy to find
Year-round!?!?!?!? That must get expensive . . . or are you paid in supps?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established

I'm 26. Why do you ask?
I don't have a Facebook, sorry.

You take hghpro year round with no breaks?? Does your body not get used to it over time and how long have you been taking it?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Last two nights have been great.. On Monday morning I woke up at 5am to help my GF load up her things into her jeep was up for about 30min and as soon as I hit the pillow I was out. Last night I slept like a baby I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 12:40 thinking it was around 5 because I felt so rested. Had some crazy life like dreams last night too. Woke up this morning and while brushing my teeth I noticed that I maybe leaning out some even though the scale is up 3-5lbs. I've been slacking on cardio for the past 3 weeks due to it being really cold out in my weight room but come the first of the year I'll get back to it.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Last two nights have been great.. On Monday morning I woke up at 5am to help my GF load up her things into her jeep was up for about 30min and as soon as I hit the pillow I was out. Last night I slept like a baby I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 12:40 thinking it was around 5 because I felt so rested. Had some crazy life like dreams last night too. Woke up this morning and while brushing my teeth I noticed that I maybe leaning out some even though the scale is up 3-5lbs. I've been slacking on cardio for the past 3 weeks due to it being really cold out in my weight room but come the first of the year I'll get back to it.
Good to hear that it is working well for you

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice: leaning out while gaining wt! Maybe you wont need the cardio.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that it is working well for you
Thanks and this is just the start.. Can't wait for the next 10.5 weeks!!

Nice: leaning out while gaining wt! Maybe you wont need the cardio.
I wish I didn't need the cardio.. My bf is still way to high and I'd like to get rid of it ASAP. Also cardio just makes me feel better all around and I feel lighter on my feet even thou I stay the same weight. Just wish I felt good while doing cardio.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Recovery time is great!! When I hit legs they usually get really sore/stiff 24-36hrs later but on HGHPro they just get a little sore (not much just enough to know you worked them good) the morning after and is gone the next morning.
Next week I'll add more weight and hopefully reps too and see if it still has the same effect then.
Sleep was great agian last night and the dreams are getting really vivid!! Everything in my dreams seems so real untill I wake up in my bed.
So far I'm loving this product and the next 50% off sale I'll be stocking up on HGHPro for sures.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg recovery is a huge indicator for a supp, that is great news. Keep hittin hard.

I am gonna stash away $$$ for the 50% sales and the Nutra sales so I can stock up too. Hard to beat those deals!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Leg recovery is a huge indicator for a supp, that is great news. Keep hittin hard.

I am gonna stash away $$$ for the 50% sales and the Nutra sales so I can stock up too. Hard to beat those deals!
Yes it is and I've only been taking it for a short period of time.
I'll hit deads hard on Friday and see how HGHPro will stand up to that. Deads are one lift that drains me big time. I love squats and deads!! The heavier weight make me feel gooood.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lazy days are necessary, not just for recovery but for sanity. I had a lazy day yesterday until I hit the gym at 7pm, did just shoulders but I am HURTIN now.
agreed them lazy days where you do nothing bodybuilding (and still stay on the diet) help a lot mentally

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get to hit chest today because I was drained from work. Work was a good workout thou, I was lifting, dragging, moving and cleaning a bunch a stuff around the shop. Also unload and loaded 2k lbs of cement when I got home.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't get to hit chest today because I was drained from work. Work was a good workout thou, I was lifting, dragging, moving and cleaning a bunch a stuff around the shop. Also unload and loaded 2k lbs of cement when I got home.
That's a workout in of itself.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That's a workout in of itself.
That'was my thinking and I've been doing that since Monday minus the cement.
I'll hit chest tomorrow and deads on Friday then I'll be out of town until Sunday and hopefully I'll be back early enough to hit shoulders.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I've also decided to start TestoPro and erase on Monday.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've also decided to start TestoPro and erase on Monday.
That should prove to be amazing. Have nice time getting huge and buying new shirts!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That should prove to be amazing. Have nice time getting huge and buying new shirts!
My xl shirts are already kinda snug!! Good thing I still have a bunch of xxl shirts from when I weighed 330lbs..

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Every day that past makes me more and more happy I got picked to log HGHPro.. This product is GREAT!!
Slept like a rock last night woke up at 4:20am did some bedroom cardio walked the GF to her Jeep and chrashed back out at 5:20 then slept until my alarm went off at 6:50 and fell right back to sleep after I turned it off. Finally woke up at 7:20 and got ready for work.
Hit chest this evening and everything went smooth. Just finished eating 2 chicken breast with some onion, broccoli, and celery. I'm already getting pumped up for deads tomorrow.
I also can't wait to see what kinda dreams HGHPro brings me tonight!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have been thinking of either throwing in a test booster of try and pick up some fat burners... I dont know yet... I think I will see what happens. The fricken sleep and feeling I get when I wake up is great. HGHPro is nice! The gaba really is effective!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking of either throwing in a test booster of try and pick up some fat burners... I dont know yet... I think I will see what happens. The fricken sleep and feeling I get when I wake up is great. HGHPro is nice! The gaba really is effective!
Shoot throw a fat burner and a test booster in the mix!
I know what you mean about the sleep and how it feels when I wake up.. It's just something that needs to be experienced. HGHPro is one heck of a supp!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Last night was more of the same great sleep and woke up feeling great too!!
Went and finished up my Christmas shopping and just need to wrap them. Thought I was gonna hit deads today but I'm going to go to a BBQ with a bunch of friends and shoot the $hit and eat some protein..
You can always make up a workout but you can never relive a good time.. So deads will have to wait.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Last night was more of the same great sleep and woke up feeling great too!!
Went and finished up my Christmas shopping and just need to wrap them. Thought I was gonna hit deads today but I'm going to go to a BBQ with a bunch of friends and shoot the $hit and eat some protein..
You can always make up a workout but you can never relive a good time.. So deads will have to wait.
Theres still always great deals on the day after christmas :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days.. I've been out of town without Internet or phone service but I'll make a post later on with how the past days have went.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well HGHPro is still doing it's job. Last Friday I stayed out to 3:30-4am and woke up at 8am and felt great. I stayed up to about 9:30pm Saturday and crashed out hard. My GF said we where talking then I just went out and couldn't be woken up. The rest of the days have just been normal days with great sleep. My dreams have been crazy real, I had one the other night and the next day I was looking for the email I recieved in my dream. I've also had to get up 2-3 times s night to take my new puppy outside to handle his biz.Haven't hit the weights this week because I tweaked my back twisting with a bag of cement as I was unloading it.
I'll get to back to the weights tomorrow with some chest and arms just because I feel like I need to be out doing something.