BigJoe Getting Bigger with M1P (sponsored)

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Thanks to everyone at Taurus for hearing my "battle cry". Gonna be logging a badass stack of M1P, Subres, and DAA-HCG!

THE INFO...

M1P

The "UNSTEROID"
Remember when 7-Up used to run those commercials about the "un-cola" well at Taurus we have a similar concept. The UN-STEROID...well sort of!
When is a progestin, NOT a progestin? When it doesn't bind to the progesterone receptor. In fact it doesn't bind to the estrogen receptor either and only to the androgen receptor (about equal to 11-OXO) but .
What it does do is provide quality lean mass gains without side effects. Our loggers are loving this stuff (both internal and on the forums) because it is an amazing anabolic that is very similar to the original Legal Gear M1P without crossing the line legally.

What is it?
6-Keto (Pregn-4-ene-3,6,20-trione) which is very similar in structure to the old 6-OXO product and we theorize inhibits aromatase (via downstream metabolites) along with being an anabolic on its own. The crazy thing about the new M1P is that it isn't a progestin at all having little to no activity at the progesterone receptor, PURE ANABOLIC effects!
What you get is a pure anabolic with very low side effects! Combined with proper diet and exercise you get a very potent product that stacks well with any other PH out there or is a good mild prosteroid on its own!
M1P is a dry compound that you can stack with other compounds to enhance their effects or alone to give you a pure anabolic that is very low in side effects.
Similar to our original M1P the 6-Keto is more than anything a mild anabolic that you will come love!

SUBRES

SUBRES may be the most advanced trans-resveratrol (commonly known as resveratrol) product on the market. Using unique orally delivery that was shown in the preliminary literature to be up to more than 250X more bioavailable than oral capsules.

We theorize our dose should give the same results as taking 5000mg of an oral capsule and will remain active longer! Resveratrol is a wonder nutrient that is implicated in many studies to have positive effects on aging and testosterone production.

DAA-HCG

D-Aspartic Acid is well known to increase testosterone production. We wanted to see if we could get an improvement on this and boost testosterone levels even higher along with increasing growth hormone as well. Lactate is a little known stimulator of hormones. It is theorized that after strenuous exercise, the body dumps a small amount of lactate into the blood as a signal mechanism to tell it to increase the supply of muscle building hormones. This signaling pathway makes total sense when you think about it! Lactate increased testicular production of testosterone similar to HCG. (1,2) Also may have a profound effect on growth hormone (3).

This is why we say that this product truly is exercise in a bottle from a hormonal perspective. People are coming around to the understanding that blood lactate is indeed a potent stimulator of hormones (will post other articles)

"Lactic acid does not cause that dreaded burning sensation during intense exercise. When lactic acid is made it's split into lactate ion (lactate) and hydrogen ion. Hydrogen ion is the bad guy, the acid in lactic acid that interferes with electrical signals in nerve and muscle tissue. And lactic acid is not responsible for any muscle soreness felt the next day or two after a hard workout. That is caused by muscle damage and post-exercise tissue inflammation."

So you see, it's not lactate it's the H- that causes the muscle "burn". You get the benefits of the lactate without the negatives of the H atom!

We looked for the best form of Lactate to give with our D-AA. Well, luckily we found a supplier of Calcium Lactate which gives us both lactate and calcium. Calcium is an important cofactor in testosterone production (4). Now, perhaps you need more calcium but then again perhaps not...

ABOUT ME...

I've been training on and off for about 8 years with only strength gains as a motivation. The last three years is where I've really dedicated myself to my overall body type. I weighed 420 pounds at my biggest. I slowly lost 130 pounds while trying to keep as much lean body mass as possible. Right now I'm at 6'-4" 290 and about 21% bf.

GOALS...

My goal from this stack is simple. GAIN LBM! I'm not really going to be too fanatical about my diet this time of year. So, I'll try to keep it as clean as possible with the only stress being put on hitting my calorie and protein intake.

I can't wait for this stack to get here so I can get this thing going. I'll have more info about my training and diet in a few days.

Enjoy the ride!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you going to run subres with m1p on cycle or use for pct?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice..and good question BigT.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
are you going to run subres with m1p on cycle or use for pct?
I planned on running it as a PCT. I figure it will give me a better idea of each individual products effects and results. I'm completely open to changing this. I was thinking about seeing what the Taurus guys thought was the best way to run these.

fasttimes

Awards
Subbed, I am 2 weeks into m1p and have subres and daa-hcg as pct.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in and subbed for this. Woo first Taurus rep in. Honestly my thoughts are when we the rep's sat down and talked about it, we figured the Subres be used in conjunction with someones PCT.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed, and yes we would like you to incorporate Subres into your PCT....good luck!

fasttimes

Awards
Any updates, how's it going
I feel good, have that alpha male feeling. Have had a couple over the top calorie/beer days and I usually wake up and look like crap, not on m1p just looked bigger and fuller. Dont want to intrude on big joe's thread, just letting ya know I'm using subres and daa-hcg for pct.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I feel good, have that alpha male feeling. Have had a couple over the top calorie/beer days and I usually wake up and look like crap, not on m1p just looked bigger and fuller. Dont want to intrude on big joe's thread, just letting ya know I'm using subres and daa-hcg for pct.
Awesome, thanks man, maybe if you don't mind leaving a comment in the Taurus section when you finish to let us know how it went....that would be appreciated.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Alright package arrived yesterday. So let's get this thing started.

I'll be dosing M1P at 1ml, four times a day, to start (7am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm) and adjust as needed.

My diet will be 3500 cal. for workout days and 3000 for off. 300 grams protein minimum. I try to follow the 40/30/30 macro breakdown as close as possible, but this time of year I'm not really going to be to hard on myself if I miss the mark a bit.

Workout Split as follows:

Day 1 — Chest/Tri/Ab
Day 2 — Off
Day 3 — Back/Bi
Day 4 — Off
Day 5 — Shoulder/Legs
Day 6 — Off
Repeat

One thing I should note is that my chest workouts are really light. I partially tore my left pec major in July and I'm still slowly recovering from that.

Other Supplements:
ON Gold Standard Whey
Creatine Mono
LCLT

I want to keep the other supplements to the basics and really let the M1P shine.

I took my first dose this morning, and the taste is not the greatest but you and I both know that doesn't matter. I will be busting out Legs/shoulders tonight and will update tomorrow.

Should be fun guys.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alright package arrived yesterday. So let's get this thing started.

I'll be dosing M1P at 1ml, four times a day, to start (7am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm) and adjust as needed.

My diet will be 3500 cal. for workout days and 3000 for off. 300 grams protein minimum. I try to follow the 40/30/30 macro breakdown as close as possible, but this time of year I'm not really going to be to hard on myself if I miss the mark a bit.

Workout Split as follows:

Day 1 — Chest/Tri/Ab
Day 2 — Off
Day 3 — Back/Bi
Day 4 — Off
Day 5 — Shoulder/Legs
Day 6 — Off
Repeat

One thing I should note is that my chest workouts are really light. I partially tore my left pec major in July and I'm still slowly recovering from that.

Other Supplements:
ON Gold Standard Whey
Creatine Mono
LCLT

I want to keep the other supplements to the basics and really let the M1P shine.

I took my first dose this morning, and the taste is not the greatest but you and I both know that doesn't matter. I will be busting out Legs/shoulders tonight and will update tomorrow.

Should be fun guys.
It begins!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...time to become BiggerJoe!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man, hope this cycle kicks some serious butt for you.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Second day of M1P. Obviously nothing really to comment on yet. Tonight's workout was pretty standard other than my squats which I'm trying to work on. This is only my second session at going as low as possible. I'm using light weight to try and really get the form down. Is this something that is naturally harder for taller people? I'm finding it really difficult to maintain form. I've always just gone to parallel. I've also been really trying to blast my delts lately. I find that their not really shaping up the way I'd like.

Diet:
3200 cal
320 g protein
240 g carb
105 g fat

Training:
Smith Squat (ATG)
100 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 12
190 x 5

Seated calf raises
225 x 30
225 x 30
225 x 21

Smith Shrugs
190 x 12
280 x 12
280 x 8
280 x 3
190 x 18

Overhead Press
70 x 12
70 x 9
70 x 6
70 x 5
70 x 4

Lateral Raises
20's x 12
25's x 12
25's x 12
25's x 8

Reverse Fly
20's x 12
20's x 12
20's x 8
20's x 6

Front Plate Raises
35 x 12
35 x 12
35 x 12
45 x 6

Cable external rotation
20 x 20
20 x 20
30 x 8
30 x 4

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that is some nice cals for dieting. I keep forgetting you are HUGE! haha.

good on the lifts. Keep up the good work man!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I just noticed that, big dude....excited to see some results !!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards

Yeah, maintenance for me is around 3400. I basically can eat all damn day. My only struggle is keeping it clean.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have that same struggle eating clean my wife loves to cook and its not always the healthiest food but i do love her for keeping my fed and happy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have that same struggle eating clean my wife loves to cook and its not always the healthiest food but i do love her for keeping my fed and happy.
Same Brutha

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I do all the cooking in our house, my wife can't cook for sh!t. When I ask her what she wants for dinner she says "Anything but chicken breast". This time of year is a little better, because depending on how good of a hunting season I had, most of my whole food protein is venison.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do all the cooking in our house, my wife can't cook for sh!t. When I ask her what she wants for dinner she says "Anything but chicken breast". This time of year is a little better, because depending on how good of a hunting season I had, most of my whole food protein is venison.
That is priceless bubba!! Also means she obviously has things covered in other areas though so that's props for you.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
That is priceless bubba!! Also means she obviously has things covered in other areas though so that's props for you.
Yeah, she's pretty awesome besides her lack of kitchen skills. At least she knows her cooking is crap and I don't have to politely lie to her and choke it down. She makes a damn good apple pie though.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, she's pretty awesome besides her lack of kitchen skills. At least she knows her cooking is crap and I don't have to politely lie to her and choke it down. She makes a damn good apple pie though.

I too do all the cooking. Its funny. A few months back I was dieting hard ate chicken breast everyday for like 3 months. I ask her what she wants, same thing...anything but chicken breasts..LOL Oh well...Get big...er...BIGGER bud!!!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Day 4: Great workout tonight. I am trying to incorporate good mornings into my routine and I really like them a lot. I'm still going light for now to keep proper form. They immediately point out the under development of my hamstrings.

I took 3 scoops of Wyked tonight, and it really got me going. The first couple times I took it, I had a crash at the end. I didn't get that this time around, so I'm falling in love with this pre-workout. The only thing was the pumps I got tonight were insane compared to my previous experience with Wyked, and I don't really know if it's due to Wyked or M1P. Maybe the Taurus reps can elaborate on the effects of M1P as far as pumps are concerned.

Another weird thing tonight was the unquenchable thirst I had. I was thirsty the entire workout and couldn't do a damn thing about it. Probably drank a gallon in about an hour.

Diet:
3600 cal
290 g protein
230 g carbs
150 g fats (more than I'd like)

Training:
Pulldowns
180 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 8
205 x 7

Low Pulley Hammer Curl (Rope)
90 x 12
100 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 5

Straight Arm Pulldowns
125 x 12
125 x 11
125 x 5
100 x 12

EZ Bar Curls
75 x 12
75 x 7
60 x 8

Seated Row
160 x 12
160 x 11
160 x 9
185 x 5

Good Mornings
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12

Inclined Dumbbell Curls
25's x 12
25's x 9
25's x 6

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great workout, the M1P prob is not kicking in yet, but I guess it may, Glad your liking Wyked, 3 scoops your a beast.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO your house is exactly like mine. Ha Ha Ha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: Great workout tonight. I am trying to incorporate good mornings into my routine and I really like them a lot. I'm still going light for now to keep proper form. They immediately point out the under development of my hamstrings.

I took 3 scoops of Wyked tonight, and it really got me going. The first couple times I took it, I had a crash at the end. I didn't get that this time around, so I'm falling in love with this pre-workout. The only thing was the pumps I got tonight were insane compared to my previous experience with Wyked, and I don't really know if it's due to Wyked or M1P. Maybe the Taurus reps can elaborate on the effects of M1P as far as pumps are concerned.

Another weird thing tonight was the unquenchable thirst I had. I was thirsty the entire workout and couldn't do a damn thing about it. Probably drank a gallon in about an hour.

Diet:
3600 cal
290 g protein
230 g carbs
150 g fats (more than I'd like)

Training:
Pulldowns
180 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 8
205 x 7

Low Pulley Hammer Curl (Rope)
90 x 12
100 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 5

Straight Arm Pulldowns
125 x 12
125 x 11
125 x 5
100 x 12

EZ Bar Curls
75 x 12
75 x 7
60 x 8

Seated Row
160 x 12
160 x 11
160 x 9
185 x 5

Good Mornings
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12

Inclined Dumbbell Curls
25's x 12
25's x 9
25's x 6

When I ran M1P, I noticed some really nice pumps also. Enjoy buddy!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodmornings is one exercise Ive never tried...HMM. Maybe should start incorporating them into leg day. Damn good workout man!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow solid workout man, my goodmorning numbers aren't that big. Also dang you stim people 3 scopes of Wyked have me bouncing off the wall but glad it working for you my man.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wow solid workout man, my goodmorning numbers aren't that big. Also dang you stim people 3 scopes of Wyked have me bouncing off the wall but glad it working for you my man.
My heart would prob stop off 3 scoops of anything stim based, I don't take alot of stims now, never drink coffee, pop, occasional energy drink.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My heart would prob stop off 3 scoops of anything stim based, I don't take alot of stims now, never drink coffee, pop, occasional energy drink.
LOL..Right now Im using 2 scoops of wyked and 1 scoop of original Maximize(trying to use up the jug). It feels NICE!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LOL..Right now Im using 2 scoops of wyked and 1 scoop of original Maximize(trying to use up the jug). It feels NICE!!!!
Jealous, waiting on my wyked.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I hate the fact that I build up a tolerance so fast. I'll try a product, get an awesome workout on it, then it does nothing for me after the first couple of uses. They usually work for me just long enough for me to fall in love with them, then nothing.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the fact that I build up a tolerance so fast. I'll try a product, get an awesome workout on it, then it does nothing for me after the first couple of uses. They usually work for me just long enough for me to fall in love with them, then nothing.
Understandable seems to happen to a lot of stim tolerant people on here. I'm so far off from stim tolerant if i have a cup of coffee 3 hours before bed it's going to make a long night for me. Its why i switched to using BCAA's and protein only for workouts.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Day 7: I'm started to like chest workouts again. Ever since my injury I've really hated them because the numbers just aren't what they used to be. Oh well, I'm slowly showing improvements in my various benches. I decided yesterday to incorporate declines for the first time since my tear, and they felt awesome. I have a real good soreness in my chest (the good kind) that I haven't felt in a long time.

The pumps I got in my last workout must have been due to the Wyked. I didn't take it yesterday just to see if that was what caused it. I just got standard higher volume pumps. I also didn't experience the overwhelming thirst like I did the other day. Nothing from this workout was out of the ordinary so, I guess I have nothing to report yet as far as M1P goes. I haven't checked my bf% or measurements since day 1. I don't expect to see much change yet. It seems like I look leaner and my muscles feel fuller, but this may just be placebo and hopeful thinking. Either way I'm liking the way things are looking at the moment. I can't wait to get into the heart of this cycle.

Diet:
2800 cal
320 g protien
225 g carbs
70 g fat

Training:
Bench Press
130 x 12
130 x 10
130 x 7
100 x 9

Pushdowns (rope)
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 5

Incline Dumbbell Press
40's x 12
40's x 12
40's x 8

Cable Crossovers
70 x 11 (35 each side)
60 x 9
60 x 5
50 x 10

Triceps Extensions
90 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 7
100 x 4

Smith Decline Press
60 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
aliceg.jpg

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Just wondering if anyone was paying attention. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 7: I'm started to like chest workouts again. Ever since my injury I've really hated them because the numbers just aren't what they used to be. Oh well, I'm slowly showing improvements in my various benches. I decided yesterday to incorporate declines for the first time since my tear, and they felt awesome. I have a real good soreness in my chest (the good kind) that I haven't felt in a long time.

The pumps I got in my last workout must have been due to the Wyked. I didn't take it yesterday just to see if that was what caused it. I just got standard higher volume pumps. I also didn't experience the overwhelming thirst like I did the other day. Nothing from this workout was out of the ordinary so, I guess I have nothing to report yet as far as M1P goes. I haven't checked my bf% or measurements since day 1. I don't expect to see much change yet. It seems like I look leaner and my muscles feel fuller, but this may just be placebo and hopeful thinking. Either way I'm liking the way things are looking at the moment. I can't wait to get into the heart of this cycle.

Diet:
2800 cal
320 g protien
225 g carbs
70 g fat

Training:
Bench Press
130 x 12
130 x 10
130 x 7
100 x 9

Pushdowns (rope)
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 5

Incline Dumbbell Press
40's x 12
40's x 12
40's x 8

Cable Crossovers
70 x 11 (35 each side)
60 x 9
60 x 5
50 x 10

Triceps Extensions
90 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 7
100 x 4

Smith Decline Press
60 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
Good numbers and thanks for the update, glad the chest is feeling better

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm following out of general interest. According to PA this stuff is completely worthless.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm following out of general interest. According to PA this stuff is completely worthless.
Thanks for adding PA's constant biased opinion towards anything Eric makes to this sponsored log. :wave:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know we paying attention but now my attention is definitely focused.