NatanDRB is increasing his INTIMIDATION factor! Ya scared?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Alright, so here is the 3 week review (definitely not going to get 4 weeks worth, but close)

Based on a scale of 1-10. 1 being no effects, 10 being hormonal effectiveness. I consider 5 an average score, so if something has a 5, it's giving me average effects, 5 isn't a bad thing.

Training intensity: 7
    I've been stacking the intimidate with about 2/3 scoop of maximize and about 1.5 scoops of hemavol, so they are going to have an effect on the intensity, but there is definitely a boost in self-confidence of being able to lift heavier weights at higher volumes. I'm not questioning myself if I'll be able to complete the set/lift/whatever.

Recovery Time: 8
    Truly outstanding right here. Normally when I hit legs hard, I can NOT walk, bend my legs, I essentially become crippled for at least 4 days. I'm able to hit it hard in the gym, and within a day or two, I'm good to go. I LOVE this effect

Aggression: 9
    Verging on the edge of a little too much. I've got much less patience than normal. I'm usually very laid back and relaxed about essentially everything. However, I'm noticing that I'm not as apt to let things slide, not afraid to speak my mind. Helpful in the gym, but just be aware in your day to day life.

Strength increase: 7
    It's hard to say for certain, since I am cutting and running a different routine, but overall, my numbers have increased a relatively significant amount. This normally happens whenever I take any sort of test booster/hormone. This leads me to believe I've got fairly low test levels to begin with.

Muscle Gain: 8
    My weight has stayed about the same, dropped about a pound so far, but I've dropped my bf% by about 2.5 points. Thats a 13% decrease! Whenever I cut carbs/cals, I always shrivel up and lose a good bit of muscle/strength, but they've both increased thus far. Oh hello abs, where have you been? RECOMP!!!!!

Libido:5
    Normally high to begin with. Haven't really noticed much of a boost in desire. I am more assertive about my desires, but that's about it. I've actually noticed a slight decrease in random's so not sure what that means. I really wish I could've run this with an shbg inhibitor, does BIG things for me with DAA

How likely am I to recommend this: 9
    I would only recommend this if you're looking for an improvement in sleep, strength, body comp, and aggression. If you're prone to over-aggression, just be aware of yourself.

Overall: 8
    That is a very good rating in my book. People throw out 10's like they're going out of style, I'll reserve 10s for something that truly blows me away, but an 8 is something to be very very happy with. If it was getting a 10, chances are they would have to lace it with some of the good stuff. This is quite probably the most effective natty product I've run.

Workouts have been going very well, nothing new to note, strength increases have peaked at this point, which is fine. There are limits to natty products, even one such as this. I am definitely loving the Hemavol though. Thinking I'm going to cycle between creatine nitrate, and hemavol.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new years celebration! May the best day of last year, be your worst of this year.
    Time to go to work, and then tear up my chest!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

2. "Most effective natty product I have run"

GLORIOUS!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    "Most effective natty product I have run"

GLORIOUS!!!
    thats a hell of a statement...and of course WE LOVE IT!!!!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

4. running it with Testobolan V2 might be right up your alley for the SHBG inhibition
    Live Free, Train Hard

5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    "Most effective natty product I have run"

GLORIOUS!!!
    #winning.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

6. I need to def try this, any word on eta Vaughn?
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

7. Just took the last dose, only about 1/3 of a scoop left, so it lasted essentially 25 days.
    Will post a thorough review tomorrow, but let me just say, I am very glad I had the chance to run this product!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262

8. Glad I wasn't the only to run out a few days early

9. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I need to def try this, any word on eta Vaughn?
    Still waiting for official word

Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Just took the last dose, only about 1/3 of a scoop left, so it lasted essentially 25 days.
    Will post a thorough review tomorrow, but let me just say, I am very glad I had the chance to run this product!
    Any chance of a video review?
    Live Free, Train Hard

10. I think I could do one, but what exactly do you want from a video? I didn't do any before's so afters wouldn't exactly be worthwhile. But if you give me an outline of what you want covered in a video review, I'll see what I can do!
    Off to hit shoulder's/traps. Thank god for this hemavol/maximize to get me going in the morning, we don't exactly get along

11. well how about a video interview kind of wrap up, maybe stating what you noticed why you liked it or disliked it, any differences you noticed during the run and such, not a physical change in your body type of video more like a video about your honest thoughts on the product
    Live Free, Train Hard

12. I'm at work all day today, so I can't do much of a review right now, but I'll get you guys a nice video review tomorrow night. I already miss the intimidate... Hit legs yesterday and I am hurting! Recovery while using it was GREAT, now back to reality and walking like a gimp for the next 4 days
    I did have an awesome shoulder workout this morning though, pushed myself extra hard knowing that last night was my last dose. Hopefully I can keep forcing myself to get up and get these fasted workouts in. I work 12 hour shifts and my gym closes an hour after we do, so there's no way I could get in a workout after work. Just gonna have to force myself. Not looking forward to it at all.
    Overall, I must say it was a pleasure using the INTIMIDATE and I would not hesitate to purchase for future use in PCT or just for a little boost!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:03 PM
  2. Im almost scared to ask...but....
    By CareTaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:19 PM
  3. anyone ever scared???
    By kelsey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25