NatanDRB is increasing his INTIMIDATION factor! Ya scared?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
First of all, big thanks goes to iForce for giving me the opportunity to log INTIMIDATE!

I'll be following the protocols set forth by iForce to put INTIMIDATE to the test.

My routine will be as such:
Sun: Chest/Bi's
Mon: Quads/Hams
Tues: Cardio
Wed: Shoulders/Traps
Thurs: Calves/Chest
Fri: Back/Tri's
Sat: Rest
4 sets of 10, 3 exercises per bodypart. Lifts are fairly strict and controlled.
Cardio will be done about 3-5 times per week, either first thing in the AM or post-workout

Nutrition: This has always been my downfall, I just don't track it all that well. I start off strong in the morning and by the evening my portions are just whatever. Still healthy and about the right macro ratio, but I've gotta tighten up!

The care package that was sent is AWESOME! Maximize V2, Hemavol, and a bad-ass looking shirt.

Other supplements I'll be taking include: Orange Triad, CLA, Fish Oils, Trans-res, Creatine Mono, Beta alanine, Myofusion, Black Cats for energy when needed, Xtend intra, and a homemade recovery shake post-workout of WPI, malto, dextro, glutamine and creatine. May throw in some extras down the road if I feel like it (I've got a fairly decent stash :) )

Just took my first dose. Had a nice sweet flavor, kinda raspberry-ish. Not bad at all, if this is sold as a powder, there shouldn't be many complaints.

I'll get some before pics up tomorrow morning, in the meanwhile...

[video=youtube;ixsXkrBV80A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsXkrBV80A[/video]

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In. Good luck bro. Chest/Bi's today, good workout to start off with.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
A little more info about myself:
5'9 and as of this morning I'm 183 at 19% according to my Health-O-meter scale. My goal at the end of this is to be 15%. A decrease of 1% a week while maintaining muscle mass seems completely reasonable.

Just finished my first workout, and I must say, I am impressed with the Hemavol/MaximiveV2 combo! Found some new veins on my forearm I've never seen before, so that was pretty awesome. Had very good focus/energy while lifting, not over-stimmed, just right. My lifts went up a little from last week but I'll attribute that to the V2/Hemavol as I don't expect anything from the INTIMIDATE for at least another couple days.

Last week's workout as a reference: (note all are 4 sets of 10)
Incline bench:115
Decline Hammer Strength: 140
Cable Fly: 30
EZ bar curl:50
DB curl:20
Cybex preacher curl:35

This week:
Incline Bench:125
Wide Hammer Strength:140
Cable Fly: 30
EZ bar curl:60
DB curl:20
Hammer Strength Iso curl:25

Towards the end my biceps were so pumped that I simply couldn't flex a full range of motion. Glad I dropped the creatine nitrate to run the Hemavol solo, I would've walked out of there like a balloon.

Don't worry, my back and leg numbers are alot better. I've got a bad shoulder so I've never been able to do much chest-wise.

Sleep was about on par with an average night, but I woke up more easily than normal, so there may be something there. Stay tuned for more.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! I love that movie the little giants.. I use to watch that religiously when I was a kid. Not to long ago, I was thinking about that movie and how it is never on tv!!

Mike

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I think I may have found an issue with the Hemavol flavor. It's so good that I just chugged down a liter of water in less than a minute and now my gut's all distended. Gonna have to pace myself next time.

And on what I'm hoping is a completely unrelated note to the Intimidate, has anyone else experienced any back pumps/cramps? I may have just slept funny or something, but my spinal erectors have been cramping up throughout the day. Probably unrelated to the INTIMIDATE, but just something to note. Off to go destroy my legs...

There's also something I've noticed missing from these logs...
LIBIDO CHECK TIME!!!
cleavage.jpg

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
IN! Love the libido checks!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Time for an update from yesterday's leg-day.

Last week vs this week:
Squat: 185-205, starting to get close to where I used to be before I hurt my back
Squat leg press 270-320 quads felt like they were gonna tear through my skin. I LOVE Hemavol :)
SLDL: 125-145
Seated Curl: 75-120 Not sure what happened here, but I like it!!!!

Overall had a killer workout, was sweating like crazy from the 1,3 in the Maximize, soaked my shirt.
I think I may be feeling a little something from the INTIMIDATE. Sleeping well, and feeling more energetic and a little more alpha throughout the day. I'm a fast responder to just about anything I take so we'll see what happens.

Today is an off day, get to work the 12 hour shift, but hopefully we'll be slow and I can work on my med school apps.

dmnursemood.JPG

2dbqmti.jpg

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Time for an update from yesterday's leg-day.

Last week vs this week:
Squat: 185-205, starting to get close to where I used to be before I hurt my back
Squat leg press 270-320 quads felt like they were gonna tear through my skin. I LOVE Hemavol :)
SLDL: 125-145
Seated Curl: 75-120 Not sure what happened here, but I like it!!!!

Overall had a killer workout, was sweating like crazy from the 1,3 in the Maximize, soaked my shirt.
I think I may be feeling a little something from the INTIMIDATE. Sleeping well, and feeling more energetic and a little more alpha throughout the day. I'm a fast responder to just about anything I take so we'll see what happens.

Today is an off day, get to work the 12 hour shift, but hopefully we'll be slow and I can work on my med school apps.

View attachment 49276

View attachment 49277
Great to see you getting back to your previous numbers. I'm loving hemavol and maximize. But they definitely make me sweat more too. Which I already use to sweat a lot during work outs lol

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Great to see you getting back to your previous numbers. I'm loving hemavol and maximize. But they definitely make me sweat more too. Which I already use to sweat a lot during work outs lol
When I can squat 355 for 13 and leg press 610 for 15 again, I'll be happy. In the meanwhile, just gotta keep on grinding.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I could probably do 610x15 on leg press right now, but my squat is no where near 355x13 lol
I guess there really isn't that much strength correlation between squat and leg press.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Just finished another great workout. Either the MaximizeV2/Hemavol combo is really good for me, or the Intimidate is really starting to kick in. Getting that Alpha feeling more and more, especially at the gym.

Had a good 30 minute stair session and ab work this morning, and now I just finished shoulders/traps. My delts were swollen half way through my 3rd set, this Hemavol is some good stuff!

As usual, last week to this week:
Seated DB shoulder press: 50-55for the first 3, 50 on the 4th
Machine Lateral:60-70
Rear Delt Machine Fly: 75-90
Hammer Strength Shrug: 230-270
DB Shrug:90-90 (was pretty fried at that point)
My lower back was feeling too tight so I just ended it there, but overall, awesome workout.

Nothing much new to report, probably going to go get the wife a new car tonight. Excited for her, she's been driving a 99 Montero Sport so she deserves to finally have a new car.

Need some motivation for your day? How about some demotivational posters?
mtv3.jpg

mtv5.jpg

motivation-boobs.jpg

sex_motivation_1.jpg

sex_motivation_28.jpg

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates over the past couple of days. Let's just say life happened. But all is good, still been getting in my workouts (had to lift twice on friday), though diet's pretty much been shot the past couple days. I forgot my log book so I didn't record the weights, but I know every lift went up anywhere from 5-15lbs. This stuff is really working well for me.

Also, last night I actually had some dreams. I NEVER have any dreams, so having one's that I can remember specific parts of is very indicative of a much deeper sleep than I'm used to.

Last night when I took the INTIMIDATE, I poured the scoop under my tongue and just let it sit there and dissolve. I've done that before with DAA, and it seems to make a very positive difference. I'll continue that type of dosing over the next few days and see if there is any advantage to sublingual usage.

The alpha/libido effects seem to have leveled off the past 2 days, but that may just be due to poor eating and not getting all that much rest. Hopefully it starts ramping back up again at some point, though my libido is never really an issue, I'm mainly interested in the alpha feel.

To make up for the missed log days...

sexy+girl.jpeg

And my favorite of all:

naughty-maid-shay-laren.jpg

must_not_fap_Gamers_s400x300_33304_535_RE_Mummified_Jalapeno_Bacon_Bombs_s400x300_131650_580_RE_.jpg

More to come in the future!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Just finished a great workout! I had planned on doing legs today since I'm still sore from my secondary chest workout I had to do on friday, but my ankle for some reason is really tender, so I just sucked it up and hit chest/bi's. And I must say, KILLED IT! Changed the lifts just a bit and felt really good about the whole workout in general.

I've officially been on for a week, and overall I'm noticing some effects from the INTIMIDATE. Nothing particularly pronounced aside from apparent quality of sleep. Had some more dreams last night, though not as vivid as the night before. Feeling a little more aggressive throughout the day, and apparently the brain-mouth filter is not as strong as normal. Just saying what comes to mind without thinking it over first which can make life a little more interesting.

To the numbers:
Incline DB press: 60
Wide HS press: 150 (+10)
Cable fly: 35 (+5)
straight bar curl: short bar plus 25
pinwheel curl: 25
HS Iso curl: 30,30,20,20 (I was so pumped at that point I couldn't complete a full rep no matter what the weight)

The maximize may be a little too strong on the stims (specifically the 1,3dimethyl) for me to make it my primary pre-workout, but I think Hemavol is gonna become a staple, or at least cycle between it and creatine nitrate.

Gonna change it up a bit from the libido checks, because believe me, it doesn't need a check and with the wife out of town...

Saleen-S7-3.jpg

[video=youtube;eOrNdBpGMv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8[/video]
[video=youtube;7rkdTcQLwZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkdTcQLwZ4[/video]

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the avengers lookds sick! oh and damn those girls are smokin!

glad you are enjoying the intimidate thus far

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I think the INTIMIDATE is really starting to kick in now!

I'm definitely feeling that higher test level, I'm fairly sensitive to any changes. I found myself much more short tempered with some of the patients at work today. That or they really were just more annoying than usual, we shall see.

Lifts are jumping up, went a good bit heavier on legs today despite my ankle still hurting a bit. I did a fasted workout, which I try to avoid, but I knew I wouldn't want to workout after work, and I don't want to imagine what time I'd need to wake up to eat before a workout. Went well for the most part, until I got to SLDL's. The constant bending over and standing up got me really dizzy and queasy so I had to stop those and sit down for a couple minutes. Anyone have any good replacement lifts for those? Something that focuses on the biceps femoris as opposed to the semimembranosus/semitendonosus is preferrable.

The best news of all though, I'm down a notch on the belt, really loving that considering my weight is almost exactly the same, so that means: RECOMP :hump: and just over a week in! I could definitely see this being very useful in any future PCT. Throw in an AI and some cortisol control, and you're pretty much set for everything but the harshest of hormones. I'm thinking next cycle will be Epi, Halo or something along those lines, and then Intimidate, Reversitol V2 and some Erase.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if there's an actual log going on in here; all I can see is women... and I like it!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Holy crap, what a workout!!!!!! Chest is by no means a strong point of mine, which is why I have it as the 'wild card' and I think between the Intimidate, MaximizeV2/Hemavol and this 2x a week routine, I'm finally making some progress. Went into the gym feeling pretty pumped up and I really hit it hard. I was actually able to push myself to the point that my shoulder joint failed before the muscles did. Hurt like hell when it partially popped out mid set, but I popped it back in and finished the set. THAT is how you know you're in the zone.

I know they're light weights for most of you out there, but for me and my shoulder, this is pretty intense:
Rotary Calf extensions: 210 for 4 sets
Seated calf raise: 90, 115, 115, 90 (wasn't getting the ROM I wanted)
Flat DB press: 60 for 4 sets, last two sets were rest-paused to 10 reps, I was NOT going to fail
Decline Hammer Strength: 140, pretty much all four sets were rest paused to 10
Pec Dec: 60 (I have to keep these light and just pump out reps or my shoulder will definitely go out of place)
Then finished off with 20 mins of intense elliptical work. Finished nearly 45 mins ago and I'm still breathing heavily.

Gonna have to do Back tomorrow morning fasted. I don't like doing fasted workouts because I run out of gas pretty quickly, but they do seem to be making a difference in regards to bf%. Got nothing but fat to use as fuel, and I've sadly got more than enough of that.

Going down to the Keys this weekend to see my wife's family for Christmas. Obviously being in the Keys, they throw a helluva Christmas party so I'm gonna have to force myself to take it easy on the food and drink. But I'm determined to keep a clean log, so it shouldn't be too difficult, but I will be having some cookies. om nom nom nom!

I'll throw up my two week review on monday night, but as of right now, I am loving this stuff. Have the mentality and drive like I'm on a light cycle, just without the crazy strength gains. My numbers always go through the roof, even on super weak stuff like LG's trifecta, which makes me think my test is pretty low to begin with.

A quick run-through of changes I've noticed: not nearly as sore after workouts, recomping effect, alpha mentality, increased strength, and sleeping like a bear. In other words: AWESOMENESS!!!

And to celebrate:

[video=youtube;7gFwvozMHR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFwvozMHR4[/video]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome so far man! Very detailed last post! Glad you are liking. Have a good holiday!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
WOW!!! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but fear not, I've still been killing it in the gym, just haven't had much time to sit down and write out my thoughts.

I haven't had my log book with me this past week, left it at my wife's mom's house, but I can tell you this for sure, my numbers are all going up. I'm feeling absolutely great in the gym and throughout the day. I seem to have more energy on a consistent basis and my recovery is amazing right now. Normally I'm extremely sore for quite a few days after a good workout but aside from a slight bit of residual tenderness, I'm fine. Without hormone boosters/hormones I simply can not walk after a leg day, the next 3-4 days I'm essentially crippled. But I'm feeling great right now, and I hit legs HAAARRD yesterday.

My endurance which has always been a weakness of mine (yay for a slight bit of asthma!) but I seem to be doing much better. I'm not nearly as winded between sets, so there may be a bit of bronchiodilation going on here...

Sleep is still great, I normally can't sleep at all when I'm visiting the mother-in-law, but I slept great while visiting. Waking up and feeling ready to go! Got 5 hours last night and still popped out of bed to hit the gym.

I think I've found my sweet spot of 2/3 scoop of maximizeV2, a full scoop and I just sweat waaayyy to much. Hemavol is just plain FUN!

My aggression/lack of patience for dumbasses is still on the upper end of my norm. It is controllable, just not very easy, and with some of the patients we have at the Urgent Care center I work at, it can be very very very difficult to not tell them to piss off when they are complaining about something I have no control over. If you don't like how high your copay is, get a better insurance plan! -end rant

My body weight is almost exactly the same, but I'm down a notch on the belt (could force a second, but it'd be a little tight) and feeling bigger than I have in quite a while when off-cycle. Speaking of which, I'm hoping this'll be available to the public to purchase within 10-12 weeks or so, I'm getting that itch again, and there's only one way to scratch it.:evil:

I'm still cranking out the secondary med school applications and hoping for the best, wish me luck!

So I was looking through trying to find some more pics for the log and apparently I'm way behind, because I just found something amazing. I'm sure you're all well aware of it but:

http://thechive.com/category/flbp/#close

denise-milani-hot-2.jpg

Need I say more?
[video=youtube;s1R4b04mxOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1R4b04mxOs[/video]

[video=youtube;D0MtG42yy4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MtG42yy4E[/video]

edit: just hopped on the scale (just getting ready to eat so my weight is where it'd normally be in the morning) I'm down just over a pound which is negligible, but I've dropped just over 2% bf.

So lets see here, body weight is essentially the same, but bf is down 2%? Sounds like a recomp to me! :)

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Alright, so here is the 3 week review (definitely not going to get 4 weeks worth, but close)

Based on a scale of 1-10. 1 being no effects, 10 being hormonal effectiveness. I consider 5 an average score, so if something has a 5, it's giving me average effects, 5 isn't a bad thing.

Training intensity: 7
I've been stacking the intimidate with about 2/3 scoop of maximize and about 1.5 scoops of hemavol, so they are going to have an effect on the intensity, but there is definitely a boost in self-confidence of being able to lift heavier weights at higher volumes. I'm not questioning myself if I'll be able to complete the set/lift/whatever.

Recovery Time: 8
Truly outstanding right here. Normally when I hit legs hard, I can NOT walk, bend my legs, I essentially become crippled for at least 4 days. I'm able to hit it hard in the gym, and within a day or two, I'm good to go. I LOVE this effect

Aggression: 9
Verging on the edge of a little too much. I've got much less patience than normal. I'm usually very laid back and relaxed about essentially everything. However, I'm noticing that I'm not as apt to let things slide, not afraid to speak my mind. Helpful in the gym, but just be aware in your day to day life.

Strength increase: 7
It's hard to say for certain, since I am cutting and running a different routine, but overall, my numbers have increased a relatively significant amount. This normally happens whenever I take any sort of test booster/hormone. This leads me to believe I've got fairly low test levels to begin with.

Muscle Gain: 8
My weight has stayed about the same, dropped about a pound so far, but I've dropped my bf% by about 2.5 points. Thats a 13% decrease! Whenever I cut carbs/cals, I always shrivel up and lose a good bit of muscle/strength, but they've both increased thus far. Oh hello abs, where have you been? RECOMP!!!!!

Libido:5
Normally high to begin with. Haven't really noticed much of a boost in desire. I am more assertive about my desires, but that's about it. I've actually noticed a slight decrease in random's so not sure what that means. I really wish I could've run this with an shbg inhibitor, does BIG things for me with DAA

How likely am I to recommend this: 9
I would only recommend this if you're looking for an improvement in sleep, strength, body comp, and aggression. If you're prone to over-aggression, just be aware of yourself.

Overall: 8
That is a very good rating in my book. People throw out 10's like they're going out of style, I'll reserve 10s for something that truly blows me away, but an 8 is something to be very very happy with. If it was getting a 10, chances are they would have to lace it with some of the good stuff. This is quite probably the most effective natty product I've run.

Workouts have been going very well, nothing new to note, strength increases have peaked at this point, which is fine. There are limits to natty products, even one such as this. I am definitely loving the Hemavol though. Thinking I'm going to cycle between creatine nitrate, and hemavol.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new years celebration! May the best day of last year, be your worst of this year.
Time to go to work, and then tear up my chest!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Most effective natty product I have run"

GLORIOUS!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running it with Testobolan V2 might be right up your alley for the SHBG inhibition

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I need to def try this, any word on eta Vaughn?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Just took the last dose, only about 1/3 of a scoop left, so it lasted essentially 25 days.
Will post a thorough review tomorrow, but let me just say, I am very glad I had the chance to run this product!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Glad I wasn't the only to run out a few days early :p

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to def try this, any word on eta Vaughn?
Still waiting for official word :)

Just took the last dose, only about 1/3 of a scoop left, so it lasted essentially 25 days.
Will post a thorough review tomorrow, but let me just say, I am very glad I had the chance to run this product!
Any chance of a video review?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I think I could do one, but what exactly do you want from a video? I didn't do any before's so afters wouldn't exactly be worthwhile. But if you give me an outline of what you want covered in a video review, I'll see what I can do!
Off to hit shoulder's/traps. Thank god for this hemavol/maximize to get me going in the morning, we don't exactly get along:twak:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well how about a video interview kind of wrap up, maybe stating what you noticed why you liked it or disliked it, any differences you noticed during the run and such, not a physical change in your body type of video more like a video about your honest thoughts on the product

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I'm at work all day today, so I can't do much of a review right now, but I'll get you guys a nice video review tomorrow night. I already miss the intimidate... Hit legs yesterday and I am hurting! Recovery while using it was GREAT, now back to reality and walking like a gimp for the next 4 days :(
I did have an awesome shoulder workout this morning though, pushed myself extra hard knowing that last night was my last dose. Hopefully I can keep forcing myself to get up and get these fasted workouts in. I work 12 hour shifts and my gym closes an hour after we do, so there's no way I could get in a workout after work. Just gonna have to force myself. Not looking forward to it at all.
Overall, I must say it was a pleasure using the INTIMIDATE and I would not hesitate to purchase for future use in PCT or just for a little boost!