Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I did? My bad

    That means it's in my "To Do" Folder in my hotmail account. I get anywhere from 120 - 200 subscription emails a day. It must slow today. I think I only had about 90 around 7pm tonight
    Quit being so popular.


  2. Subbed for this sponsored log.......
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Day 7 - 12/16/11

    Work out
    Back & Triceps

    Dumbbell Rows
    65'sx10
    80'sx10
    90'sx10(I used straps from this set on LOL)
    90'sx10
    90'sx10

    Pulls up - I am a pull up champion.
    BWx15
    BW+35x10
    BW+45x10
    BW+45x10
    Just caught on to something smart and made my life way easier. Instead of using plates on the chain belt I just hooked the chain around a dumbbell. Made everything a lot simpler and I didn't have my shorts ride up.

    Lat Pulldowns

    100x10
    140x10
    150x10
    150x8

    Cable Push Downs

    40x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Close grip Bench Press
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    205x10
    225x7

    Dips
    BWx15
    BW+50x10
    BW+75x10
    BW+75x10
    BW+75x10

    Skull Crushers - Didn't enjoy these. Very likely I may actually crush my skull with these one day.
    55x10
    75x10
    75x10
    65x10


    Intimidate + HGHpro update
    This morning I woke up weighing 164.
    Today at the gym I had an anger and a libido check.

    The anger check was from a bro-coach trying to tell me I should lean back a lot while doing Lat pulldowns. He refused to shut up about it and normally I can ignore guys like this. I kind of just snapped and told him if he said one more word to me about it I was going to slam his head into the wall behind the lat pulldown machine. He finally dropped it but I'm pretty sure he said something about roids while he walked away.

    The libido check was from a girl who was doing squats at the platform across from me while I was doing dumbbell rows. She was wearing high socks and short sweat pant like shorts. Pretty much killed all of my focus on the rows and it was all I could think about. So I'm going to say my libido is up slightly more than usually.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Intimidate + HGHpro update
    This morning I woke up weighing 164.
    Today at the gym I had an anger and a libido check.

    The anger check was from a bro-coach trying to tell me I should lean back a lot while doing Lat pulldowns. He refused to shut up about it and normally I can ignore guys like this. I kind of just snapped and told him if he said one more word to me about it I was going to slam his head into the wall behind the lat pulldown machine. He finally dropped it but I'm pretty sure he said something about roids while he walked away.

    The libido check was from a girl who was doing squats at the platform across from me while I was doing dumbbell rows. She was wearing high socks and short sweat pant like shorts. Pretty much killed all of my focus on the rows and it was all I could think about. So I'm going to say my libido is up slightly more than usually.
    Haha, great update... I hate unwanted coaching and love chicks doing squats, lol...

    Should check out the thread I started bout the funny vid on youtube I can't stop laughing about.... Friggin hilarious.. Totally fits with your day "get stuffed in the locker room"...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Haha, great update... I hate unwanted coaching and love chicks doing squats, lol...

    Should check out the thread I started bout the funny vid on youtube I can't stop laughing about.... Friggin hilarious.. Totally fits with your day "get stuffed in the locker room"...
    Is the video by Dom Mazzetti?
    •   
       


  6. Sorry I'm late, but liking the log. Nice #s, especially at your wt of 161.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. Dubbed!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Sorry I'm late, but liking the log. Nice #s, especially at your wt of 161.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    Dubbed!
    Thanks p5. And thanks for joining, both of you.

  9. Wow, I type my work out on my phone as I do it to keep it all 100% accurate. I hit send before I left but I just realized the post didn't come up.

    Yesterday was Day 8 - 12/17/11

    Work out
    Calf & Wild card, I felt like it was a bicep day.

    I honestly don't remember everything I did and the numbers. All I know is I did a lot of standing calf raises, seated calf raises and curls. I remember know I redeemed myself and cambered bar curled 85lbsx10 for 3 sets without breaking form.


    Today
    Day 9 - 12/18/11

    Today is an optional cardio day. I'm really not in the mood to go for a run, but it is a nice day out and my friends want to throw together a basketball game. So I will be dunkin' on kids for an hour for my cardio.

  10. Feeling pretty good this morning. I'll probably bench 1000 pounds nbd. Just kidding, but I'm definitely in a great mood.

  11. Heading to the gym now. Strapped on time so I parachuted all 2 scoops of hemavol and 1 scoop of maximize at the same time.. probably the worse decision of the year for me. Chest and Bi's today, I'm ready.

  12. Little late but IM here buddy!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme
    Little late but IM here buddy!
    Better late than never.

    Work out will be up in a bit, eating and getting a haircut first. Im not sending work outs from my phone anymore since the last one didn't send right.

  14. Day 10 - 12/19/11
    I felt great today, sleep has been great and today I was killing it.

    Work out
    Chest and Biceps

    Incline Bench
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    165x10
    175x8

    Flat Bench

    135x10
    205x10
    215x10
    215x10
    225x7
    225x5

    Dumbbell Flys - Did I mention I hate these
    20x15
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x6

    Cambered Bar curls - Biceps were a little sore still from Saturday(Did these for my wild card) but I decided to man up.
    45x10
    65x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x9

    Concentration Curls
    25'sx10
    25'sx10
    30'sx1030'sx8/6(Left arm could only get 6 so I had to help it with the last 2)

    That's all my biceps could handle

  15. Nice work today. When you go from Incline to Flat bench why waste time with a few low wt sets since you are already warm? You could probably jump right to 225 and get a few more reps than you are because you wont be fatigued from the warmup.

    I like to do a nice pump/warmup at 135x12, but the following sets might work up to my "working" sets with a 5-6 rep set so I get adjusted to the increased wt. Then I am ready to push the 225x8 for several sets.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Nice work today. When you go from Incline to Flat bench why waste time with a few low wt sets since you are already warm? You could probably jump right to 225 and get a few more reps than you are because you wont be fatigued from the warmup.

    I like to do a nice pump/warmup at 135x12, but the following sets might work up to my "working" sets with a 5-6 rep set so I get adjusted to the increased wt. Then I am ready to push the 225x8 for several sets.
    I like to do a few sets of 10 somewhat heavy. I can only do 225x10 for one set fresh.

  17. In pretty strong for your weight
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  18. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In pretty strong for your weight
    Welcome and thanks.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Is the video by Dom Mazzetti?
    yes bro... hilarious!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    yes bro... hilarious!
    Love it, the guy is getting famous lol

  21. Day 11 - 12/20/11
    Going to be traveling to a family members house for most of the day. Moving the Quad/Ham work out to tomorrow so today will be just cardio

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Day 10 - 12/19/11
    I felt great today, sleep has been great and today I was killing it.

    Work out
    Chest and Biceps

    Incline Bench
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    165x10
    175x8

    Flat Bench

    135x10
    205x10
    215x10
    215x10
    225x7
    225x5

    Dumbbell Flys - Did I mention I hate these
    20x15
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x6

    Cambered Bar curls - Biceps were a little sore still from Saturday(Did these for my wild card) but I decided to man up.
    45x10
    65x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x9

    Concentration Curls
    25'sx10
    25'sx10
    30'sx1030'sx8/6(Left arm could only get 6 so I had to help it with the last 2)

    That's all my biceps could handle
    Nice chest and Bi's workout man

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

    Nice chest and Bi's workout man
    Thanks man, if you're in your avatar you probably do some good work outs too. lol

  24. Staying at my grandparents' house for the next week or more. Stereotypical homemade chocolate chip cookies... I'm pigging out for the night.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Staying at my grandparents' house for the next week or more. Stereotypical homemade chocolate chip cookies... I'm pigging out for the night.
    Not pigging out. Craboloading lol 8)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:04 PM
  3. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
  4. Breaking up DTH?...
    By natas9 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in