P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Awesome to hear about your arms. I'm about 5'8" and my arms are probably a little on the short side too. I know 16-16.5" doesn't sound huge for biceps/triceps but I get comments from people all the time. I don't even wear tight shirts.

You look a litte leaner than I do, so I bet your arms are looking pretty swole right now. Keep the good stuff coming!
    I saw a pic of u in a red shirt catching a fish...
    Arms were popping.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 36

I did a strength test to see how things were coming along after the 30-day mark and pretty solid rep gains. I think I could;ve gotten more out of military press but I just finished the bench press and a few days ago did the DB bench. When I did the initial strength test I ONLY did shoulders that day, once I got my rep max I did a shoulder workout. I finished with squats but not too much, I have a game on Thurs and Sun.

I am liking the results thus far, but like many of you I cant wait for my next stack or cycle. The 90 days is a long time to run a supp, but in the long run it could be beneficial as long-term use of TestoPro has shown increased free test. Nevertheless, I wanna get it on with AnaBeta, IGF-2, HGHpro, Erase Pro, DAA . . . so many things in my supp stockroom

Bench Press
    225x12 (+4 reps)

Military Press
    155x14 (+2 reps)

DB Curls
    50x10 (+2 reps)

Squats
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BKx90

Finding right fitting clothes is always a struggle for me too! i have a thin 30 inch waist, a really lanky torso, and really broad shoulders. Everything that fits my upper body is too short. if something is long enough for me than im lost in it like im wearing a 50 gallon garbage bag
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

My barbell bench seems way weaker than my db bench... I'm definitely not sure why.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My barbell bench seems way weaker than my db bench... I'm definitely not sure why.
    That is quite odd, the normal person can BB Bench more than DB Bench because it is sooo much more difficult stabilizing the wt . . . you are quite odd

Based on a 1 rep calculator I should be able to put up 300-305 range, I wont worry about maxing until later it is not that important to me. I've done 305 before, but that was on an SD cycle, this will be nice to do while natty just like the DB bench with 100s.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

That is quite odd, the normal person can BB Bench more than DB Bench because it is sooo much more difficult stabilizing the wt . . . you are quite odd

Based on a 1 rep calculator I should be able to put up 300-305 range, I wont worry about maxing until later it is not that important to me. I've done 305 before, but that was on an SD cycle, this will be nice to do while natty just like the DB bench with 100s.
    You read my name right?

My shoulders always hurt as a kid and they still ache to this day when "using" them.

Part of the problem is maybe I never push myself cause I don't have a spotter that could be it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

225x12 from x8 is an awesome gain. Congrats!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

You read my name right?

My shoulders always hurt as a kid and they still ache to this day when "using" them.

Part of the problem is maybe I never push myself cause I don't have a spotter that could be it.
    I never have a spotter either, I just know what I can do and then add a couple of partial reps on occasion. Too many people are not good spotters . . . helping with every rep is annoying, get out of my way and when I am getting stuck give me some assistance!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I saw a pic of u in a red shirt catching a fish...
    Arms were popping.
    I didnt see this earlier . . . WTF does this mean?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    225x12 from x8 is an awesome gain. Congrats!
    I think a lot has to do with the hi-rep workouts to build the endurance . . . and also hypertrophy. I may go 3 sets of 205x15 next chest workout Then when I go heavy I'll go with 255x6-8 reps.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I didnt see this earlier . . . WTF does this mean?
    Sorry that's for Nate...

Yeah some people are bad spotters
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

I think a lot has to do with the hi-rep workouts to build the endurance . . . and also hypertrophy. I may go 3 sets of 205x15 next chest workout Then when I go heavy I'll go with 255x6-8 reps.
    How difficult was 225x12?
    Olympus Labs Rep
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

How difficult was 225x12?
    Barely got the 12th rep up . . . you thinking I should for 225x12 for 3 sets? I wouldnt get 12 on all 3 I know, but I could build up to it over the next month.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Barely got the 12th rep up . . . you thinking I should for 225x12 for 3 sets? I wouldnt get 12 on all 3 I know, but I could build up to it over the next month.
    I'd give it a shot. 255x8 would be a big jump though. If I don't pause I've gotten 315 before(This was more I started intimidate) and I can't do 255 for 8 lol
    Olympus Labs Rep
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I'd give it a shot. 255x8 would be a big jump though. If I don't pause I've gotten 315 before(This was more I started intimidate) and I can't do 255 for 8 lol
    Last heavy workout I did 245x8/6/6, so maybe go for 245x8 for all 3 sets. Still thinking about the hi-rep . . . 215x12 for 3 sets of I may go 205 x15 and really get the endurance going.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

When I start M1P I'm going back to PHAT by Layne Norton. Read up on it if you like the idea of doing High and low reps.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

When I start M1P I'm going back to PHAT by Layne Norton. Read up on it if you like the idea of doing High and low reps.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaycuda again.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaycuda again.
    Appreciate it ^^
    Olympus Labs Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Well my last day of Winter Break is ending, back to work tomorrow I was really able to kick some arse the past 2 1/2 weeks even with the holiday schedule. I'm gonna take a few days off because I have pushed it pretty good the last few workouts and I have a soccer game Thurs night. I'll get back in the gym on Fri and hit my back and triceps and shoulders on Sat. Another game on Sunday so I cant hit the legs yet.

Now that I'll be back at work my eating habits should improve since I have a daily schedule.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice!!!! did you try the weighted stairclimbing yet?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice!!!! did you try the weighted stairclimbing yet?
    Not yet, busy sched with coaching a soccer team along with playing so I am dreading working the legs that hard. That's why I'm wimping out on heavy squats, they are coming along though.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not yet, busy sched with coaching a soccer team along with playing so I am dreading working the legs that hard. That's why I'm wimping out on heavy squats, they are coming along though.
    soccer???? this time of year????
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    soccer???? this time of year????
    I live in SoCal, we play all year. We've had some nice 80+ weather lately, unfortunately we had no electricity because someone stole the school's copper wiring. I needed my A/C today!!!

Soccer game tomorrow, and another on Sun.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Correction: it is 90* at 3pm in Jan
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. Diamond Member

Correction: it is 90* at 3pm in Jan
    ok.......i heard you the 1st time, lol. for indiana this winter hasn't been too bad so far...but don't see many people out playing soccer, lol.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

WE haven't gotten THAT warm yet in Central, but we're sitting in the 70's ... beautiful. Was in Santa Monica this weekend and it was awesome!

Good luck w/ the soccer!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Time to bbq and eat on the patio tonight!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where in socal? Im headed to temecula next week
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Where in socal? Im headed to temecula next week
    I think this is the first appearance of Easy in one of my logs!!!!!

I live in the San Gabriel Valley which is 30 mins east of Dodger Stadium and 30 mins north of Angel Stadium . . . to bad I dont like baseball. I am pretty close to Pasadena so I get to some cool soccer matches there . . . saw the '84 Olympics Soccer Final!

Why are you heading to Temecula Easy? My dad used to live there before it got HUUUUGE, but it was getting big at that time. Friends always want me to go there with them for wine-tasting, but I am a wine snob and WILL NOT go. I would rather drive a little farther to Santa Barbara . . .HECK, ROADTRIP TO NAPA!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats where the company I work for is based. not a bad spot. I fly in & out thru lax to get nonstop flights though, so I end up with a drive too. Still flying out of lax on a redeye lets me drive up to hustler Hollywood for some shopping
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I am no longeer MIA . . . took a few days off from wt training as I had a tournament soccer match today, we won 4-3. The best part is we don't have a match for 2 weeks so I can get those leg workouts on track. I think the 4-5 days off was beneficial because I worked out quite often during winter break, my arms were hurting regularly . . . not muscle soreness but overall aching.

Tomorrow I will hit my back and triceps then go home and watch the BCS National Championship game . . . hopefully there are some TDs this time around. I do pull for Alabama typically because I like the way Saban has turned the program around so quickly, BUT I didnt want them to play LSU again, they had their chance. So I am hoping that LSU comes out and proves that they are the best.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I am no longeer MIA . . . took a few days off from wt training as I had a tournament soccer match today, we won 4-3. The best part is we don't have a match for 2 weeks so I can get those leg workouts on track. I think the 4-5 days off was beneficial because I worked out quite often during winter break, my arms were hurting regularly . . . not muscle soreness but overall aching.

Tomorrow I will hit my back and triceps then go home and watch the BCS National Championship game . . . hopefully there are some TDs this time around. I do pull for Alabama typically because I like the way Saban has turned the program around so quickly, BUT I didnt want them to play LSU again, they had their chance. So I am hoping that LSU comes out and proves that they are the best.
    Welcome back.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Nice win. Good luck with the squats.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Day 42

The time off was definitely helpful because my tendons did not feel sore or tight today. Also, sometimes we recover better and are stronger and fresher after a short break, I have experienced this in the past. I am anxious to see how things go over the second half of this TestoPro run, it is supposed to increase free test after 6-8 weeks.

I think I will go lo-mod weight this week to get that pump going after the break, then the following week it will be heavy and really push some wt.

Workout- Back/Triceps

Deadlifts
    225x8
    275x4
    295x2
    315x2

BB Row
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    155x8

Lat Pulldowns- went light maily to go for a stretch
    125x12
    125x12

DB Skullcrushers
    30sx12
    30sx12
    30sx12
    30sx12

Overhead DB Ext
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10

V-Bar Ext- did an FST type finish
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Day 42

The time off was definitely helpful because my tendons did not feel sore or tight today. Also, sometimes we recover better and are stronger and fresher after a short break, I have experienced this in the past. I am anxious to see how things go over the second half of this TestoPro run, it is supposed to increase free test after 6-8 weeks.

I think I will go lo-mod weight this week to get that pump going after the break, then the following week it will be heavy and really push some wt.

Workout- Back/Triceps

Deadlifts
    225x8
    275x4
    295x2
    315x2

BB Row
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    155x8

Lat Pulldowns- went light maily to go for a stretch
    125x12
    125x12

DB Skullcrushers
    30sx12
    30sx12
    30sx12
    30sx12

Overhead DB Ext
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10

V-Bar Ext- did an FST type finish
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    Taking a week off from training always helps alot
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just a heads up, but I'll need your shipping info soon so I can have another bottle sent out. I'm trying to find out what the lead time will be for this.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

you strength has improved quite recently like on deadlifts, am I correct?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    you strength has improved quite recently like on deadlifts, am I correct?
    I never went for hi wt/lo rep max, only early assessment was 225x8. I did that in my early set the other day and it was not difficult. I have pulled 365 before while ON cycle, but 315 is solid for me while natty.

At month 2 I will do DL at 225 for reps and see how I do, and for final 90 days I will go higher and see if I can get the 8 reps at 275 or so.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I never went for hi wt/lo rep max, only early assessment was 225x8. I did that in my early set the other day and it was not difficult. I have pulled 365 before while ON cycle, but 315 is solid for me while natty.

At month 2 I will do DL at 225 for reps and see how I do, and for final 90 days I will go higher and see if I can get the 8 reps at 275 or so.
    doing deads for more than around 4 or 5 reps sucks... I prefer to only do them in the low rep range they are so damn hard lol
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Day 44 . . . . almost halfway

Today I went without a BCAA/Carb drink, Body Mortar, and just drank water, not sure how this will affect my workouts over time. The few days off were good but I was anxious to get back in there. Since I was going for reps on bench I went heavy on curls, too demanding to go heavy in both routines.

Lookin to start leaning out and tightening up/muscle hardness the next few months, I've got a Catalina trip in late March. I have used MMV2/Stanodrol but any other suggestions? I'll probably use Erase . . .

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
    225x12
    225x10
    225x8
    really want to get the 225x12 for 3 sets, maybe in a few weeks

Inc Bench
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Flies
    30x8
    30x8
    went light as usual and held it at the bottom for 3-4 seconds for a good stretch and it H U R T

DB Curls
    45x12
    55x6
    55x6
    55x6

Hammer Curls
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

Inc Curls
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:42 AM
  2. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:47 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM