P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Okay, the pain has REALLY set in, always gets worse on the second day. Gonna get on back, triceps, and light squats finally.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over




  2. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Okay, the pain has REALLY set in, always gets worse on the second day. Gonna get on back, triceps, and light squats finally.
    pain on the shoulders?

    have you tried ARt therapy?

    ARt saved my life
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    pain on the shoulders?

    have you tried ARt therapy?

    ARt saved my life
    The pain is DOMS!!!! Just let's me know that I hit it hard. What is ARt?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days

    Get ready for some new PR's
    90 days is pretty epic if I do say so myself.

  5. Day 24

    Today was annoying at the gym . . . every time I wanted to hit the squat rack someone beat me to it . . . to do their CURLS!!!!!! Or 1 guy doing shrugs with 10s on each side, WTF?!?!?!? I swear, barely anyone at the gym, but if they were there they were there to EFF with me I guess.

    Overall I felt good, just annoyed with people messing me up with the equipment. Great feeling on pulldowns, really focused on the contraction and width on the last light sets. The Glycobol is killing me, I was a lil gassy before I got to the gym . . . the fragrance was still lingering when I got back to my car. I even left the windows & sunroof cracked to air out. I am POWERFUL in that dept, I am infamous at school cleared out the office when the bathroom door opened and I exited. I have since been banned from that restroom I might consider adding some probiotics to see if that helps.

    Workout- Back/Triceps

    Lat Pulldowns
    150x10
    162x10
    175x8/8/8
    187x6
    125x15/10/10

    Cable Rows
    150x10/10/10

    No Deadlifts to save the legs for squats of Fri, havent done them in a while

    Skullcrushers
    85x12/10/10/0

    Overhead DB Press
    70x12/12/12

    V-Bar Pushdowns
    50x15
    60x10
    70x8/8/8
    then did drop sets with 70 all the way to 20lbs with 10lb increments

    Rope Ext
    40x12/12/12
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  6. I hate gyms!!
    I'm so glad I found a guy selling stuff on craigslist and bought the whole setup. I'm going to start hunting around for more equipment after the holidays.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    I hate gyms!!
    I'm so glad I found a guy selling stuff on craigslist and bought the whole setup. I'm going to start hunting around for more equipment after the holidays.
    I LOVE gyms . . . I HATE people!!! I did like working out home when I was a kid, stepdad had a nice olympic set. Convenience is a huge part of life.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    90 days is pretty epic if I do say so myself.
    Thanks for stopping in Nate. I cannot believe that I get to use TestoPro for 90 days, so far it has been a great stack.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I LOVE gyms . . . I HATE people!!! I did like working out home when I was a kid, stepdad had a nice olympic set. Convenience is a huge part of life.
    I guess your right gyms are great it's the people I hate!! I love my home gym.

  10. Got my fuel in me: sweet potatoes & turkey followed by a Muscle Milk drink. Now letting it all settle and absorb so I can hit the gym, got shoulders & legs today. This will be my first squat routine so be kind on the comments, but I know the strength will come back quickly.

    On another note, I watched my first X-Men movie last night: First Class. What is the best sequence for the X-Men series? I know there is one about Wolverine, then the first release followed by the Silver Surfer. What do I get next?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  11. Kill it bro!!
    I'm getting ready to go hit the weights too.

  12. Day 25

    Now I know why I've been dreading getting back to hittin the legs! I was feeling the tightness kick in early so I went LIGHT, it was an ego-killer I only did 95lbs for 4 sets, it wasnt heavy but my legs are not accustomed to the work yet. It will come back quick . . . I hope.

    A guy that I have NEVER spoken to came up to me and asked if I was using BSN True Mass, he said he heard it puts on some good size . . . guess he's noticed that I have put on some muscle. Thanks for checking me out . . . I think

    Workout-Shoulders/Legs


    Military Press
    135x8/8
    155x12/9/9

    Superset-Lat Raises/Front Raises
    Lat-30x12/12/12/12
    Front 30x12/12/12/12

    DB Upright Rows
    45x12/12/12

    Tri-Set- Lat Raise/Front/Rear
    2 sets-15lbsx15
    Oh the burn . . . 15 reps just takes forever when you superset 3 exercises!

    Squats
    95x10/10/8/8
    I could feel my hamstring tightening up pretty quick so I didnt go heavier. Initially intended to go up to 135 but wanted to be able to walk tomorrow. Just killed my ego as I usually work out with much higher #s, 275x8 when I have been working routinely. My squat max is 335, we'll see if I can get close to that in the next 65 days that are left of this stack.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  13. You gotta start somewhere man!!!
    Get ready to walk funny for the next couple days!! Lol

  14. Great late night supper . . . Rib Roast cooked to a nice cool rare! Add in a nice 10 year old Napa cabernet I am happy, happy, happy. My dog scored too, a bone-in roast so he has a meaty rib bone for the next few nights. My wife knows I get the bone-in so that he gets something, sometimes I buy him a top sirloin when I am grilling up some steaks, he's my best friend.

    It is a good sized roast so I have PLENTY for the next few days! Red meat is soooo good, especially when you are training hard.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  15. I love red meat!!
    Only bad thing is I just to eat and eat and eat when I cook it!! Last time I BBQ at my house I ate around 3 or 4lbs of it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    Great late night supper . . . Rib Roast cooked to a nice cool rare! Add in a nice 10 year old Napa cabernet I am happy, happy, happy. My dog scored too, a bone-in roast so he has a meaty rib bone for the next few nights. My wife knows I get the bone-in so that he gets something, sometimes I buy him a top sirloin when I am grilling up some steaks, he's my best friend.

    It is a good sized roast so I have PLENTY for the next few days! Red meat is soooo good, especially when you are training hard.
    I get my dog marrow bones or "soup bones". She loves them and they aren't expensive.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    I love red meat!!
    Only bad thing is I just to eat and eat and eat when I cook it!! Last time I BBQ at my house I ate around 3 or 4lbs of it.
    I did have 2 big slabs of prime rib . . . my wife was shocked because I kept going back to nibble later. Best part, it was sooooooo RARE!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I get my dog marrow bones or "soup bones". She loves them and they aren't expensive.
    Yeah, my dog loves the marrow bones, but I do buy him his own steak or make him a burger . . . I treat him better than I treat my wife
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  18. Sipping on BCAAs to help ease the pain from my "baby" squats, but I'm feeling it in my shoulders too . . . that rarely happens. I am excited to go and do BB bench after my great workout with 95lb DBs the other day. I'm planning on going light/moderate wt and go for higher rep range to build that muscle endurance.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  19. Day 26

    I think going hi-rep really swole me up, I looked all pumped and huge at the gym. Just frustrating with holiday traffic, took me 45 mins to get home from the gym, normally a 12 min drive. I wonder if the Anadraulic Pump that I found stashed away helped with the vascularity, my biceps were pumped and the vein was busting. Next chest routine I will go to 245 and go for sets of 6-8 reps. I like to go light routine then heavy, then we'll go for the 100 db bench press.

    The next few days I am sure I will be off like most people, too busy with family. Monday will be back/triceps so I want to get some deadlifts!

    Workout- Chest/Biceps

    Flat bench
    155x12
    205x12/12/10
    155x12

    Inc Bench
    135x12/12/12/12

    Inc Flies
    40x8/8/8
    nice deep stretch and hold

    DB curls
    40x12/12/12/12

    Hammer Curls
    30x15/15/15

    Inc curls
    20x12/12/12
    really let the bicep stretch
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  20. Not sure what it is but I've got a calm but focused demeanor lately. Nevertheless, there are some things that will agitate me if it gets out if hand.

    Awkward situation at the gym today: I was away from my bench to do some db curls near the mirror. This guy is scoping out my bench, with my towel on the bench and drink next to it, I watch him... He starts to go to move my towel until I tell I'm using it (obviously). Then I point to the 2 open benches next to me. WTF was that guy thinking?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  21. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    Not sure what it is but I've got a calm but focused demeanor lately. Nevertheless, there are some things that will agitate me if it gets out if hand.

    Awkward situation at the gym today: I was away from my bench to do some db curls near the mirror. This guy is scoping out my bench, with my towel on the bench and drink next to it, I watch him... He starts to go to move my towel until I tell I'm using it (obviously). Then I point to the 2 open benches next to me. WTF was that guy thinking?
    ^smh

    Have a good holiday man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Name:  christmas-girls-400x286.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  31.6 KB
    Name:  christmas_girl_sexy_adult_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  christmas_girls_hot_adult_sexy_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 1020
Size:  71.1 KB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  23. looking thru your log i kinda get bthe feel for what you are going for...ever try stair climbing, either at a high rise or stadium? i use ankle weights and do 4-5 trips up and down at my aunts 21 floor building.....when i 1st started doing this many years ago, i was amazed at how it increased size and tone of my legs so fast-not to mention fitness....it will do wonders for conditioning, many nfl/college running backs do this-you ever know a rb that didn't have incredibly built legs?


    hey, a testopro log with no mention of libido.........lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking thru your log i kinda get bthe feel for what you are going for...ever try stair climbing, either at a high rise or stadium? i use ankle weights and do 4-5 trips up and down at my aunts 21 floor building.....when i 1st started doing this many years ago, i was amazed at how it increased size and tone of my legs so fast-not to mention fitness....it will do wonders for conditioning, many nfl/college running backs do this-you ever know a rb that didn't have incredibly built legs?

    hey, a testopro log with no mention of libido.........lol.
    Thanks for checking in, I appreciate your feedback and knowledge!

    I've seen that in your log and want to incorporate it, but living in the 'burbs their arent any hi-rises. I may take a short drive to the local comm college stadium and do some workouts there, both weighted and speed drills.

    dont worry, libido is there but . . . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Thanks for checking in, I appreciate your feedback and knowledge!

    I've seen that in your log and want to incorporate it, but living in the 'burbs their arent any hi-rises. I may take a short drive to the local comm college stadium and do some workouts there, both weighted and speed drills.

    dont worry, libido is there but . . . .

    to be honest, i used to see lots of athletes running stairs at the college stadiums around town. i don't see nearly as many anymore, honestly i think they just wimped out, seriously running stairs is very strenuous. if i hadn't started it years ago, i doubt i would stick with it myself if i were starting today. best damned conditioning routine i have found-next to sparring in a ring...but weighted stairclimbing will also build muscle-sparring not so much, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:42 AM
  2. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:47 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Log in
Log in