P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. My workout partner . . . I wish
    Name:  Jazmin-Siguenza-04.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  86.8 KBName:  Jazmin-Siguenza-06.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  83.5 KBName:  Jazmin-Siguenza-19.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  85.3 KBName:  Jazmin-Siguenza-21.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  91.0 KB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    My workout partner . . . I wish
    Name:  Jazmin-Siguenza-04.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  86.8 KB
    If you guys ever need a squat spotter let me know
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

I was fortunate to be chosen to run Anabolic Innovations TestoPro for 3 months of test-boosting madness. My complete stack is the AI Swole Stack containing TestoPro/Stoked/Glycobol, I will run the stack for 2 months and the final 30 days will be TestoPro solo. THANKS Anabolic Innovations!

Stats

• 42 yrs
    • HT 5-7
    • WT 165

Goal:
    gain size and strength, I am an oxymoron in BB as I started competing in triathlons the past 2 yrs. I have always been quite lean even without trying, maintaining muscle mass has always been a challenge. Now coupled with triathlons I drop some size over summer training and now I want to get some back.

I started the Swole Stack about 10 days ago and I am feeling/noticing the effects already. This stack is no joke, a gym buddy is amazed at my gains the past week . . . he keeps asking "What are you on? You are huge." If AI does another sale I will hook him up.

Next week I will gather data: max reps on bench press, military press, squats, deadlifts, curls
    • Bench press: reps at 225>>> 8 reps
    • Military press: reps at 155>>> 12 reps
    • Squats: reps at 185
    • Deadlifts: reps at 225>>> 8 reps
    • Curls: reps at 50>>> 8 reps

I have NOT been squatting lately so I will be weak, I am playing soccer in a competitive league so I cant turn up sore and hurting for my games. My workouts rotate between hi rep/low rep each week as I also want to maintain muscle endurance while gaining mass.

Any comments or suggestions are definitely appreciated and welcomed!
    dang, i'm jealous. wish i had this along with my hgh pro! sick!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dang, i'm jealous. wish i had this along with my hgh pro! sick!
    I've got 3 bottles of HGHpro but I will do that later alongside DAA/Erase. I am already looking fwd to future stacks! Cant wait to try Anabeta/IGF-2 stack . . . got plenty of things lined up for over a year, these sales make me go broke but look at the $$$ I save!!!! LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. lol, nice.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I've got 3 bottles of HGHpro but I will do that later alongside DAA/Erase. I am already looking fwd to future stacks! Cant wait to try Anabeta/IGF-2 stack . . . got plenty of things lined up for over a year, these sales make me go broke but look at the $$$ I save!!!! LOL
    I know what you mean about the sales and I look at it the same way as money saved.. Makes me feel better about my spending.

7. Im in yo

8. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    I know what you mean about the sales and I look at it the same way as money saved.. Makes me feel better about my spending.
    I have several drawers full of supps, pretty much all bought on the HUUUGE sales so I def saved $$$$. It just gets tough deciding on what to use and when . . . soo many choices. I've got some Trinitine sittin here but also 4-5 containers of di-creatine malate, maybe gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Im in yo
    Thanks Big David! cant wait to get my HGHpro going in the spring of 2012!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I have several drawers full of supps, pretty much all bought on the HUUUGE sales so I def saved $$$$. It just gets tough deciding on what to use and when . . . soo many choices. I've got some Trinitine sittin here but also 4-5 containers of di-creatine maybe gifts?
    Sounds like me.. I have thousands of dollars in supps in my room, but at the same time I've saved more than I've spent..

10. Day 22

Wow, a great workout today, ended up doing chest/biceps . . . the ankle is still a little swollen and tender so I still need to wait on squats. Probably the first day of squats will be light since I've lagged on them lately. A few days later I will go at 'em hard. I will def say libido is UP, I am looking at everything . . . well not EVERYTHING, but you know what I'm saying

My buddy still says the same thing, "Man, what are you on?" So I know my size is coming up, and def strength too. I keep telling him to try one of the products but never does . . . told him to hit up the PES special on Erase Pro but he has never heard of them, only shops at retail stores even though I tell him about AM forum and NP. You can lead a horse to water . . . but you cant make him drink it.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

DB Bench
    75x12
    85x12
    90x10
    95x10/10/10

Inc BB Bench
    185x8/8/7

Flies
    35x12/12/12
    deep, long stretch

DB Curls
    50x8/8/8
    55x6

Hammer Curls
    35x12/12/12

Conc Curls
    25x12/12

This is the most I've DB Benched while not being on a PH. I know I could've gotten up 100s but just stuck to the 95s and solid form. My PR in DBs is 100x8 while on either epi or AMS Growth Stack, I would have to look it up. Still not JUST the Swole Stack but years of muscle development, but I know the Swole Stack is helping because of comments over the past few weeks from people who have seen more at the gym for several years. Let's see what my BB Bench max turns out to be at the end of 90 days. I repped 275x6 and put up 305 for 2 during an SD pulse several years ago, I was HUUUUUGE . . . got up to 185, but I dropped down pretty quickly even with a solid PCT, damn triathlon training kills my gains. It is a see-saw in wt each year, but each year I grow a bit more so it is baby steps with my growth.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

11. Good work man!! Sounds like TestoPro is working pretty good for you.

12. In on this, I was chosen as well for the testopro. Curious to see how others are doing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the testopro soon! I'm going to run it along side with some DAA.

13. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    In on this, I was chosen as well for the testopro. Curious to see how others are doing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the testopro soon! I'm going to run it along side with some DAA.
    You might want to throw in a AI like stoked or erase..

14. Quote Originally Posted by scope75

You might want to throw in a AI like stoked or erase..
    Yeah I have erase, agmatine, and a few others going to be added to it.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

15. The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days

Get ready for some new PR's

16. Subbed! I also chosen for this promo and am getting pumped reading your log! Can't wait to get mine started.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days

Thanks for the support. Already some solid lifts, so I am sure I will put up my best #s while on a natural cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Subbed! I also chosen for this promo and am getting pumped reading your log! Can't wait to get mine started.
    Yeah, my first run of TestoPro is going well. People at the gym are noticing so that's a +++++. BTW, how old are you? I may notice some great effects since I am 42, anything will help!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. Wow . . . I have been quite gassy lately, more than normal. The only difference is taking Glycobol, does anyone have episodes of flatulence while using Glycobol?

Also, my pecs are killing . . . was it the DB bench? was it the stretch on the flies? was it me just going all in? YES to all of the above. I think next chest workout will be lower wt BB, maybe 205 for 10-12 reps. Then at the end of bottle 1 I will check my reps at 225. I never did a bench max for comparison, should I get one in this weeK? I do know my max while on cycle, 275x5 & 305x1, maybe I can compete with those #s this next 70 days.

I will try to get in my warmup/lightweight squats tonight so I can go heavier maybe on Fri or Sat.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

19. Damn, packed some people in here pretty quick, I see some familiar faces

Glycobol will def make ya fart and shît a bit more or maybe it's extra protein/food?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    In on this, I was chosen as well for the testopro. Curious to see how others are doing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the testopro soon! I'm going to run it along side with some DAA.
    Good luck on the TestoPro log, I am sure you are gonna like this product. It is great stacked with Stoked, so an AI will make a world of difference as you add in DAA. I can't believe I'm almost finished with my first bottle, 22 days in already. Post a link to your log in here when you get it going.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

21. Okay, the pain has REALLY set in, always gets worse on the second day. Gonna get on back, triceps, and light squats finally.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Okay, the pain has REALLY set in, always gets worse on the second day. Gonna get on back, triceps, and light squats finally.
    pain on the shoulders?

have you tried ARt therapy?

ARt saved my life
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

23. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    pain on the shoulders?

have you tried ARt therapy?

ARt saved my life
    The pain is DOMS!!!! Just let's me know that I hit it hard. What is ARt?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    The longest I've been on TestoPro is 60 days, I cant imagine what it would feel like to do it for 90 days

90 days is pretty epic if I do say so myself.

25. Day 24

Today was annoying at the gym . . . every time I wanted to hit the squat rack someone beat me to it . . . to do their CURLS!!!!!! Or 1 guy doing shrugs with 10s on each side, WTF?!?!?!? I swear, barely anyone at the gym, but if they were there they were there to EFF with me I guess.

Overall I felt good, just annoyed with people messing me up with the equipment. Great feeling on pulldowns, really focused on the contraction and width on the last light sets. The Glycobol is killing me, I was a lil gassy before I got to the gym . . . the fragrance was still lingering when I got back to my car. I even left the windows & sunroof cracked to air out. I am POWERFUL in that dept, I am infamous at school cleared out the office when the bathroom door opened and I exited. I have since been banned from that restroom I might consider adding some probiotics to see if that helps.

Workout- Back/Triceps

Lat Pulldowns
    150x10
    162x10
    175x8/8/8
    187x6
    125x15/10/10

Cable Rows
    150x10/10/10

No Deadlifts to save the legs for squats of Fri, havent done them in a while

Skullcrushers
    85x12/10/10/0

Overhead DB Press
    70x12/12/12

V-Bar Pushdowns
    50x15
    60x10
    70x8/8/8
    then did drop sets with 70 all the way to 20lbs with 10lb increments

Rope Ext
    40x12/12/12
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

26. I hate gyms!!
    I'm so glad I found a guy selling stuff on craigslist and bought the whole setup. I'm going to start hunting around for more equipment after the holidays.

27. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    I hate gyms!!
    I'm so glad I found a guy selling stuff on craigslist and bought the whole setup. I'm going to start hunting around for more equipment after the holidays.
    I LOVE gyms . . . I HATE people!!! I did like working out home when I was a kid, stepdad had a nice olympic set. Convenience is a huge part of life.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

28. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    90 days is pretty epic if I do say so myself.
    Thanks for stopping in Nate. I cannot believe that I get to use TestoPro for 90 days, so far it has been a great stack.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

29. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I LOVE gyms . . . I HATE people!!! I did like working out home when I was a kid, stepdad had a nice olympic set. Convenience is a huge part of life.
    I guess your right gyms are great it's the people I hate!! I love my home gym.

30. Got my fuel in me: sweet potatoes & turkey followed by a Muscle Milk drink. Now letting it all settle and absorb so I can hit the gym, got shoulders & legs today. This will be my first squat routine so be kind on the comments, but I know the strength will come back quickly.

On another note, I watched my first X-Men movie last night: First Class. What is the best sequence for the X-Men series? I know there is one about Wolverine, then the first release followed by the Silver Surfer. What do I get next?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:42 AM
  2. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:47 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM