P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. nice your squats are increasing fast!

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    nice your squats are increasing fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    You are killing it man!
    Thanks guys! My legs are strong but you know how they ache when you first start working them hard. They just had to get used to the training again. I am still taking it easy on them so I can walk the next few days.

I am feeling at ALL over this morning, my shoulders are very sore.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. Day 74

I just took care of deadlifts today, wanted to save triceps for a great chest day tomorrow. Maybe I will finish with some tri work and make it a chest/arm day. I had a great alpha mentality today, I really wanted to get some solid lifts in since the rack was always taken this week. I was extremely focused and strong today.

I am noticing a solid pump throughout the day, my biceps feel like they were worked all day. I have been dosing DAA and Erase for 2 weeks now along with TestoPro, maybe this is the effect of the stack. Also took AT2 to start leaning slowly and I was sweating extra hard even in the early stages of the workout. I needed chalk even with my straps because my hands got sweaty very fast.

Back-Deadlifts
    135x8
    225x6
    225x6 still had more reps in me but wanted to save some for the heavier lifts
    275x4
    275x4
    295x2
    315x2
    335x1
    335x1

Very pleased with the 335lb deadlifts, definitely a natty PR for me.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

4. Dang 335 impressive man! WTG!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

5. That is pretty sweet !
    •   

6. Day 75

Really feeling it in my lower back from the Deadlifts yesterday. I really dont want this to end, I only have 15 days left It has been a great natty run with many PRs, even better than an SD cycle several years ago . . . but then again I was NOT as strong back then to begin the cycle. Nevertheless, I have really gotten strong the past few months. I hope to continue the gains in a few months with an Anabeta/IGF-2/DAA run for 2 months. Imagine the continued gains this spring/summer.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
    135x12
    135x8
    225x8
    245x8
    245x8
    245x6 +2 partial reps to finish with 8
    225x8

Inc Bench
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    205x6

DB Curls
    55x8
    55x8
    55x8

Hammer Curls
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

Very proud of my DB curls, but I feel it hard in the forearms when I go that heavy. Buddy said to strengthen the forearm so I gotta get some reverse curls in soon.

Maybe the next bench workout will go for some heavy reps at 275 for 2-4 if I have a good spotter. 1-rep max calculator says at 245x8 I should be able to get 303 so I want to get 300+ at the end of this stack. I have only done that on the SD cycle . . . but it was actually 295, but no spotter, just said EFFF it and went for it.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

7. great deads man awesome sets across on your flat and incline bench. Those are solid numbers

8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Day 75

Really feeling it in my lower back from the Deadlifts yesterday. I really dont want this to end, I only have 15 days left It has been a great natty run with many PRs, even better than an SD cycle several years ago . . . but then again I was NOT as strong back then to begin the cycle. Nevertheless, I have really gotten strong the past few months. I hope to continue the gains in a few months with an Anabeta/IGF-2/DAA run for 2 months. Imagine the continued gains this spring/summer.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
    135x12
    135x8
    225x8
    245x8
    245x8
    245x6 +2 partial reps to finish with 8
    225x8

Inc Bench
    185x10
    205x6
    205x6
    205x6

DB Curls
    55x8
    55x8
    55x8

Hammer Curls
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

Very proud of my DB curls, but I feel it hard in the forearms when I go that heavy. Buddy said to strengthen the forearm so I gotta get some reverse curls in soon.

Maybe the next bench workout will go for some heavy reps at 275 for 2-4 if I have a good spotter. 1-rep max calculator says at 245x8 I should be able to get 303 so I want to get 300+ at the end of this stack. I have only done that on the SD cycle . . . but it was actually 295, but no spotter, just said EFFF it and went for it.
    55's for 8, definitely some solid curls. Making me want to start doing DBs more often lol

9. I should do some bb curls for a change up, maybe next workout
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. Post 1 updated with new lifts at day 60 & 75. Might do original wt for reps to compare next week and then do current lifts for reps for 90 day mark. But doing the original wt for hi reps does NOT sound fun
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

11. don't you have another bottle on the way though?

12. Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    don't you have another bottle on the way though?
    Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days

Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.

I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

13. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days

Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.

I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.

oh, u don't wanna run it for 4 months straight? Or is that just not advised? i mean its natural...if you don't plateau I'd keep it going lol

and I really enjoyed the New Planet of The Apes as well. I hope they can make the rest of the coming series as good as the first one. I've also seen the old movies (all 5 and the tv series lol)...looking back on it they are all pretty cheesy except the first one tho lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by BKx90 View Post
    oh, u don't wanna run it for 4 months straight? Or is that just not advised? i mean its natural...if you don't plateau I'd keep it going lol

and I really enjoyed the New Planet of The Apes as well. I hope they can make the rest of the coming series as good as the first one. I've also seen the old movies (all 5 and the tv series lol)...looking back on it they are all pretty cheesy except the first one tho lol
    Most advise for an 8 week run on test-boosters, this is a first time for me to do anything for more than 8 weeks. This is why I added in DAA for the last 30 days to hit up test from a new angle to keep things UP. Also, I will have 2 bottles of TestoPro at the end of the log so I can run another 8 weeker in the future.

I am seriously looking at using TestoPro/Erase/DAA on OFF days of a 3-day SD pulse. I tried this once with some good results. I dosed SD MTW @ 20mg, then on the OFF days I took MassFX/HardFX and experienced zero neg sides and no noticeable shutdown. I know most frown upon pulsing but I dont need to get HUUUUGE, and it is nearly impossible to maintain with my triathlon training. It just gives me a great boost in my training and I do put on some solid muscle.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

15. Day 77

I felt like GARBAGE today!!! It happened probably for 2 reasons: 1) I dont have the same eating pattern when I dont go to work (holiday!!!!) so I am sure I didnt get enough pre-workout carbs, 2) I did squats and would feel exhausted anyway, but the low calorie intake just made it worse.

I still gutted it out and took longer rests between sets but staggered around until I left.

Workout- Legs/Shoulders

Squats
    135x12
    135x10
    225x10
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8
    135x12
    135x12

Military Press
    135x12
    135x10
    4 sets 155x12

Lateral Raise
    4 sets 25s x15

Alt Front Raise
    2 sets 20s x15

The hi-reps def did NOT help my workout since I had low carb intake I had a great BURN in my shoulders so that is always good news, I worked them hard.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

16. So excited for today . . . I am not an emotional/passionate/romantic, but I DO buy a huge steak for valentines day. Since I met my wife we have NEVER gone out on VD because I can cook better than any of the restaurants, I have a wine collection of 15 cases, therefore it is WAAAAY cheaper to eat at home and no hassling with the crowds.

I got some "prime" NY steaks, cost me $20 each, but I am worth every penny. Now I cant decide on a wine . . . . 2000 Bordeaux or a Napa Cab
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

17. ^^^This cracks me up. Apparently this common for a lot of us guys. I didn't do steak like you and my co-workers, but I did grill tonight.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ^^^This cracks me up. Apparently this common for a lot of us guys. I didn't do steak like you and my co-workers, but I did grill tonight.
    This is such an easy meal because I grill it to RARE and grill up some asparagus and carrots and voila. I do all of the cooking so it is no big deal for me. We have beef 2-4 nights/week some times.

Oh, the dog gets a top sirloin for VD!!!! He is SPOILED!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

19. That's awesome. My wife thinks I spoil my dog, I should show her how your dog gets treated! She thinks it's a big deal that I let the dog stay in the house, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's awesome. My wife thinks I spoil my dog, I should show her how your dog gets treated! She thinks it's a big deal that I let the dog stay in the house, lol.
    My dog has 2 beds, 1 in the living room the other in the bedroom. He rarely uses either because he sits with us on the couch and sleeps between us in bed. He is a 60-65 lbs shepherd mutt but thinks he's a lap dog, always snuggling and laying on us. On weekends he gets eggs and potatoes in the AM and ground beef for dinner. Each morning we have our cheerios together
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

21. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.
    wow...90 days on testopro...wow
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...90 days on testopro...wow
    BigT, havent heard form you in a while . . . soooooo how's the Beast Mode log coming along, oops sorry

It has been quite a beneficial run of TestoPro to say the least. I am hitting natty PRs and even challenging some PRs from a SD cycle from a few years back. Look over the 1st post to see my progress.

I figure I will be DB benching the 110s by the end and I wanna put up 315 on BB bench. My DL #s are on par with the SD cycle and so is military press. The only thing lagging are my legs but that is because of my training situation.

As this wraps up I am gonna keep running DAA/Erase/Anabolic Edge for 4 weeks as I lean up for some trips where I will be in the water quite a bit: snorkeling with science camp in late March. I got PISSED last year when a kid laughed, "Ha, you dont have abs!" I was lean but not ripped. The kid was probably chunky too, I wanted to say STFU fatty.

I am excited to finish and hop on Anabeta/IGF2/DAA after a 3 week supp breakin late March/early April. I'll get that going on April 15 . . . crazy how we start planning out stacks and cycles!

Now we get another NP email with some GREAT prices so I have some things on there . . . $250 worth, after I figured I was all stocked up for a while. I am getting agmatine, Titanium/Div I, COP, Recourse/Erase . . . who knows what else.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

23. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    BigT, havent heard form you in a while . . . soooooo how's the Beast Mode log coming along, oops sorry

It has been quite a beneficial run of TestoPro to say the least. I am hitting natty PRs and even challenging some PRs from a SD cycle from a few years back. Look over the 1st post to see my progress.

I figure I will be DB benching the 110s by the end and I wanna put up 315 on BB bench. My DL #s are on par with the SD cycle and so is military press. The only thing lagging are my legs but that is because of my training situation.

As this wraps up I am gonna keep running DAA/Erase/Anabolic Edge for 4 weeks as I lean up for some trips where I will be in the water quite a bit: snorkeling with science camp in late March. I got PISSED last year when a kid laughed, "Ha, you dont have abs!" I was lean but not ripped. The kid was probably chunky too, I wanted to say STFU fatty.

I am excited to finish and hop on Anabeta/IGF2/DAA after a 3 week supp breakin late March/early April. I'll get that going on April 15 . . . crazy how we start planning out stacks and cycles!

Now we get another NP email with some GREAT prices so I have some things on there . . . $250 worth, after I figured I was all stocked up for a while. I am getting agmatine, Titanium/Div I, COP, Recourse/Erase . . . who knows what else.

great caesar's ghost, man-you are too darned organized, lol. i am luck to have the next days meals planned out!!!!

really made some nice progress here!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. failing to plan is planning to fail if you really want to accomplish something; otherwise being spontaneous is the best in my opinion. if its important to you plan it like a bodybuilding goal or money goal or something like that that matters a lot

good to hear of all your pr's p5sky. screw that kid, lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

25. Day 79

I AM DEAD!!!! I did a hi-rep routine but def did not get in my carbs. Skipped a lot of my lunch because we had a SUNDAE bar yesterday for Valentine Day, well there was plenty left over for today and I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! I did get through the workout but was dying between sets, I had the strength but not the energy. When I got home my chest was hurting soooo bad and my arms were bursting, I could barely reach the seatbelt because I could not bend my arm enough . . . short arms does not make it any easier.

I def know my strength limits pretty well because all of the wts I chose were perfect for my rep scheme. It is tough to pick a good wt for hi-rep because I want to put up a good # of reps but dont want it too easy. I did 10 sets of hi-rep with bench and curls, not including warmup sets.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

BB Bench
    135x12
    135x12
    225x6
    275x4 decided to see how I do and just went for it without a spotter
    225x12
    225x12
    205x12
    205x12
    205x12

Inc BB Bench- this I could've gone a bit heavier but no biggie, going for hi=-reps and I got them. I was pleased with the sets because 135 may be light for me at this point I had already done 60+ reps of benching. I finished with going to failure on last 2 sets.
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    135x18
    135x16

DB Curls
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12
    40x12
    40x12

Hammer Curls
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    30x15
    30x15
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P5Sky AMS Triangle Stack (Sponsored)
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:42 PM
  2. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM