Get INTIMIDATEd With Tomahawk

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to go ahead and get this started. Welcome to the hel... world of Tomahawk haha. This log will have a bunch of extra info in it, but I will try to make sure the important stuff is easy to find. Wont actually start taking this till Sunday. Will also be starting my CPAP machine soon(sleep apnea).

Ok what is Intimidate? Basically anything you could possible want in a supplement.
Enhanced Sleep
Increased testosterone
Increased libido
Increased IGF-1 andIGF-2
Mood elevation
Long term memory

Like I said what more could you want?

Here is what came in my tool box.

And a nice little homemovie of me.

Umm am I going crazy or do other people hear a low growl at second 9?

Edit:
Disregard the attached file. Added it wrong and cant seem to get rid of it now.

Attachments

Last edited:
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Can't wait to see how it does for somebody who has PH experience.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some T Hawk!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in brotha!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still no ingredient released?

BTW.. IN!!!! :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. Can't wait to see how it does for somebody who has PH experience.
Ya I have a skewed view of things lol.

sub a dub dub.
Thanks bro good to have you join.

Get some T Hawk!
Thanks man I hope to do this justice.

Yeaaaaaaaaa boooooooooy!!!!
Haha thanks again for the DL idea.

Im in brotha!
Thanks my T.O.M. brother!

Checking in.
Good to have you here HTS.

still no ingredient released?

BTW.. IN!!!! :D
Im not sure I am supposed to blab my mouth yet and no other log I have seen has either so lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther. Beastly deadlift btw :aargh: :head:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
niiiice!!! excited for this!!!

Is the blank tub the Intimidate???

I thought it was going to be a pill... interesting...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther. Beastly deadlift btw :aargh: :head:
Thanks but I know it is down from that.

niiiice!!! excited for this!!!

Is the blank tub the Intimidate???

I thought it was going to be a pill... interesting...
That would be the smart guess lol.

Yeah for some reason I expected it to be pills too.

Subbed.

Man that's a nice care package there ;)
Thanks for subbing and heck ya it is. Got PLENTY of Hemavol for this run and it is dang tasty stuff.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In! Don't remember ever really "seeing" you a long while back, but damn! You are frighteningly thick bro :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Don't remember ever really "seeing" you a long while back, but damn! You are frighteningly thick bro :thumbsup:
Ya probably never saw a pic of me. I am picture shy, but I will do a video of lifts lol. Thanks man I honestly need to cut down some. 250 is not an ideal weight for me. Effects my life in too many negative ways to justify being "strong" especially when I could deadlift the same weight almost 20 pounds lighter.

Thanks man I can wait to get this started.

I will be cutting/recomping. If it is cool I will throw Dexaprine in to help with the fat loss.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for. Always a privilege to be invited to a Tomahawk thread.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
In for the ride! You've gotten thick as hell. Be interesting to see how this works as a cut/recomp. Seems to be the most common application so far.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What flavor HemaVol did you get? I have only used the Lemon Drop and that stuff is the bomb. Don't know how the watermelon tastes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What flavor HemaVol did you get? I have only used the Lemon Drop and that stuff is the bomb. Don't know how the watermelon tastes.
its as good of a watermelon as the lemon drop is a lemon flavor.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can see in the photo he put up that it's the Lemon Drop.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for. Always a privilege to be invited to a Tomahawk thread.
As always glad to have you here. Keep me in line and lifting heavy haha.

In for the ride! You've gotten thick as hell. Be interesting to see how this works as a cut/recomp. Seems to be the most common application so far.
Yeah it has gone a little over board. Time to cut it up a bit to show it off when it counts.

I
Am
Subbed!
Awesome and good luck with your log.

They sent a tub of the lemon drop with the Intimidate.

its as good of a watermelon as the lemon drop is a lemon flavor.
I can concur with this statement. Have only taste tested the watermelon but geez IForce doesnt disappoint with flavoring.

Welcome to the log. I am still trying to catch up in yours. Hopefully mine gets to be that exciting.

I can see in the photo he put up that it's the Lemon Drop.
Yup lemon drop indeed, but I also have a tub of watermelon and another lemon drop. I am stocked for a good little while.

I tried on the t-shirt and wow it actually fits. It was like it was made for me. Fits my body very well unlike most shirts. It seems to be very flattering too so that is a plus.

Took half a Dexaprine and I am feeling it already.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in on this one Tom!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Sorry if the 'thick' comment came off the wrong way. I meant you look like you've put on some serious muscle as well. TBH, the BF% doesn't look all that different from old videos, so you're doing something right. I'd kill to be able to lift even close to that.

Kidding, but seriously though, I would.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in on this one Tom!
Thanks man appreciate you joining.

Welcome to the party. Drinks are on the table.

Sorry if the 'thick' comment came off the wrong way. I meant you look like you've put on some serious muscle as well. TBH, the BF% doesn't look all that different from old videos, so you're doing something right. I'd kill to be able to lift even close to that.

Kidding, but seriously though, I would.
No it is a good and a bad kind of thick now. It doesnt look to much different, but I know I am not as solid. Plus it is a lot more bad ass when you can say you almost deadlift 3 times your weight. 680 isnt near 3 times 250. Oh well something to work on like always.

I have killed for it so dont feel bad lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro,

Awesome to see you will be starting on a cPap! Sleep apnea is more dangerous than many believe. I have VERY bad sleep apnea, it ruined my life, ruined my workouts etc. I was always tired, I would wake up, and be dead tired 30 minutes later. I would just about fall asleep when driving. I couldn't drive for more than 20 minutes at a time, or I would struggle to stay awake.

I started on a cpap last april, best decision of my life. I know can stay up all day, tons of energy, I sleep the whole night instead of waking up every 30 mins.

Be prepared for more energy, more strength, hungrier, better sleep, less stress, lower blood perssure, lower resting heart rate, less sore muscles, less sore joints, harder time gaining fat, the list goes on!

it is very uncomfortable to sleep with until you get used to it, I could never fall asleep the first 6 weeks. I would wear the mask every chance i got when watching tv. etc. Many nights, I would just take it off to fall asleep. I found it very very hard to breathe at first.. but now I can't sleep without it, so stick with it, it is not an easy journey!

let me know if you need anything!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
watermelon tastes sooo damn good cant explain it or compare it right now but its the best flavor Ive ever had. that and SP250 blue raz are my favs!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log has blown up! Gonna be a epic ride for Tom!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what it is!!

:p

Vaughn posted it in another thread.. Not sure if he meant too

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what it is!!

Its been posted a few times on a few forums now, lol We just like to play the guessing game!

I'm sure after the logs we will release a full write.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro,

Awesome to see you will be starting on a cPap! Sleep apnea is more dangerous than many believe. I have VERY bad sleep apnea, it ruined my life, ruined my workouts etc. I was always tired, I would wake up, and be dead tired 30 minutes later. I would just about fall asleep when driving. I couldn't drive for more than 20 minutes at a time, or I would struggle to stay awake.

I started on a cpap last april, best decision of my life. I know can stay up all day, tons of energy, I sleep the whole night instead of waking up every 30 mins.

Be prepared for more energy, more strength, hungrier, better sleep, less stress, lower blood perssure, lower resting heart rate, less sore muscles, less sore joints, harder time gaining fat, the list goes on!

it is very uncomfortable to sleep with until you get used to it, I could never fall asleep the first 6 weeks. I would wear the mask every chance i got when watching tv. etc. Many nights, I would just take it off to fall asleep. I found it very very hard to breathe at first.. but now I can't sleep without it, so stick with it, it is not an easy journey!

let me know if you need anything!
Yeah mine is only a mild case they said, but during my 1st sleep study I didnt sleep much so it could have been worse. Hoping it helps me out. Memory has been crap lately. I used to fall asleep while driving too, but not lately thank goodness.

I am anxious for the benefits. I know it has not helped me get rid of this fat that I have acquired. Looking forward to shredding up a bit. Was not this bad before I started having sleep issues. So far heart has been fine. Joints and muscles have been good but I think that has a lot to do with this routine I have been running.

Well when I had the sleep study I slept with it on fine. Didnt even notice when the tech came and adjusted it apparently lol. 2nd time I used it at my sister's house last weekend I slept fine. But I did take it off in my sleep and slept on top of it for a while lol. I slept 7/8 hours that night but only had it on 4. Which the PA said that was actually really well. Basically said being consistent is more important. It doesnt seem to bother me much as far as falling asleep, but both times I took Ambien(10mg) which honestly doesnt knock me out.

And thanks again man. It is great to see someone so supportive. Plus I am sure more guys on this board need to be aware of sleep apnea.

If I am brave I might take a pic with the mask on lol. Do you have the nose pillows, nasal mask, or full mask?

watermelon tastes sooo damn good cant explain it or compare it right now but its the best flavor Ive ever had. that and SP250 blue raz are my favs!!
It is some sweet stuff. I am shocked how well IForce did with the flavors. Got so used to nasty stuff.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log has blown up! Gonna be a epic ride for Tom!
It is all these good people's. I hope I can do this justice.

I know what it is!!

Its been posted a few times on a few forums now, lol We just like to play the guessing game!

I'm sure after the logs we will release a full write.
Yeah I wasnt sure I was supposed to post it so I havent. Anxious to try it out though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i heard the growl, you are strong as shiiiii annddd im subbed!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for those that want to know what the ingredient is......vaughn likes to slip information when he does interviews on RX Muscle Power Hour.....................just sayin

;);););)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for those that want to know what the ingredient is......vaughn likes to slip information when he does interviews on RX Muscle Power Hour.....................just sayin

;);););)
Vaughn's been slipping the info here and there for the last few hours, lol he must be getting excited! I wonder if that's a side effect of intimidate :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to get my hands on some myself!
I think I am going to take mine on Sunday night. Have it in my system a little bit for Mondays workout. Think I am going to hit my usual HIT workout tomorrow to prime my muscles a little.

Yea i heard the growl, you are strong as shiiiii annddd im subbed!
Ok wanted to make sure I wasnt crazy. I guess it was me. Made some noise when I got 675 last year. Oh and thanks man I hope to keep some of this strength when my weight comes down.

IFORCE REPS
Is it cool if I use Dexaprine? Took half a dose today and pinging a bit. Wasnt all that hungry today. Full dose should be intense.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to take mine on Sunday night. Have it in my system a little bit for Mondays workout. Think I am going to hit my usual HIT workout tomorrow to prime my muscles a little.

Ok wanted to make sure I wasnt crazy. I guess it was me. Made some noise when I got 675 last year. Oh and thanks man I hope to keep some of this strength when my weight comes down.

IFORCE REPS
Is it cool if I use Dexaprine? Took half a dose today and pinging a bit. Wasnt all that hungry today. Full dose should be intense.
Did you have someone recording you? I figured it was the person holding the camcorder lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have someone recording you? I figured it was the person holding the camcorder lol.
Ok yeah it was probably my friend Ben lmao. Thanks for reminding me. He was PISSED at that woman.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna say it's ok to use dexaprine for now. I'll send the boss a message to confirm but it shouldn't be a issue.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be fine to use dexaprine, many seem to love it for morning or afternoon workouts if they're out of maximize or cutting. the appetite control is damn strong so if bulking it isnt the best, I stick to maximize but come spring im going to live on Dexa! :)

I say use it if you wish but as you know the appetite control is serious!

:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks for joining.

I'm gonna say it's ok to use dexaprine for now. I'll send the boss a message to confirm but it shouldn't be a issue.
Alright just using half of one right now. Might up it to a full one soon just want to make sure it is ok.

should be fine to use dexaprine, many seem to love it for morning or afternoon workouts if they're out of maximize or cutting. the appetite control is damn strong so if bulking it isnt the best, I stick to maximize but come spring im going to live on Dexa! :)

I say use it if you wish but as you know the appetite control is serious!

:)
Well no bulking going on here. I could use some appetite control.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you used dexa before? if so, i see no issues throwing it into the log.......effects of the two products should be easy to tell appart if you have used dexa before, they should work pretty nice together :D

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
in to spectate!

if you're trying to control that appetite..1 pill should be great

i had a plate of chicken and rice in front of me for the longest time right after i got back from a heavy workout- i had to force myself to eat & i love eating

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you used dexa before? if so, i see no issues throwing it into the log.......effects of the two products should be easy to tell appart if you have used dexa before, they should work pretty nice together :D
Well I have been testing it out the last few days. Seems pretty clear what the effects are. Not something that is going to take a while to kick in as far as the Dexaprine goes. Hoping I can mix the 2 and really find out how well they stack.

in to spectate!

if you're trying to control that appetite..1 pill should be great

i had a plate of chicken and rice in front of me for the longest time right after i got back from a heavy workout- i had to force myself to eat & i love eating
Yeah half a pill has been FELT. Think I might stagger the dose if I do 1 pill.

Ya I have never had a problem eating.

Think I am just going to wait till Monday and start the program then. Could do some cardio though this Dexaprine has given me a little pep in my step.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
staggering sounds cool - once i tried 1 full cap in AM, half another cap around 3pm and the other half about 90 mins later..

man, i was up 'til like 2-3 A.M.

strong stuff, not too overwhelming either (no jitters,stim'd out feeling)

am gonna try 1/2 cap 3x throughout the day