Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro ! - AnabolicMinds.com

Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

Well AI sent me 3 bottles so a full 3 months supply of hgh pro to log.

Last night i took 4 pills about 45 mins before bed time. Which was late for me about 1am this morning I woke up at about 9am. Which is unheard of for me. I usually sleep about 8 hrs but wake up about 3-5 times a night. Last night I did not wake up once. I don't know if this was the hghpro or cuz I was exhausted from going to bed late but I'm pretty sure it was the pills

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Well another great night of sleep ! I sleep for about 9 hours only waking up once and that was only because my girlfriend woke me up to or me know she was home from a convention she had to go to for work.

I feel asleep quick and even when my girlfriend woke me up I feel back asleep right away. I really think hghpro is gonna help me gain a lot do to the better quality sleep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome start. Already seeing what some HGHpro can do!

Time to rally the troops
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in for this one

This product intrigues me
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Realllly wanna try this product, so in in it till the end big dog!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm here subbed
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Sorry guys I worked two 16 hrs shift in a row from 2 pm-6am. So I was sleeping durin the day for only like 5 hrs. I still took my hgh pro and slept solid waking up refreshed.

Last night was the first night since that I only worked from 2pm-10pm so I hit the gym after and went to sleep a little after midnight. I slept solid with some pretty intense dreams until my twins woke me up around 8 am.

With all this lack of sleep I still feel pretty good. I think this is because of how deep and solid the sleep I am getting right now.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Sorry guys I worked two 16 hrs shift in a row from 2 pm-6am. So I was sleeping durin the day for only like 5 hrs. I still took my hgh pro and slept solid waking up refreshed.

Last night was the first night since that I only worked from 2pm-10pm so I hit the gym after and went to sleep a little after midnight. I slept solid with some pretty intense dreams until my twins woke me up around 8 am.

With all this lack of sleep I still feel pretty good. I think this is because of how deep and solid the sleep I am getting right now.
    I wish I had some of that...last night I could barely get any sleep at all... felt weird the whole time... I wonder if its because of the mdrol.... nah... I figure it'd have me sleeping like a baby....

Question to all: Anyone try taking HGHup on cycle? Be it Test, or PH?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I wish I had some of that...last night I could barely get any sleep at all... felt weird the whole time... I wonder if its because of the mdrol.... nah... I figure it'd have me sleeping like a baby....

Question to all: Anyone try taking HGHup on cycle? Be it Test, or PH?
    I'm actually on cycle right now .I Have 2 weeks left and then pct. I started with ultradrol and added in test and now I'm finishing with test and dbol it is like 20 weeks total. I'm loving the sleep with hghpro
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm actually on cycle right now .I Have 2 weeks left and then pct. I started with ultradrol and added in test and now I'm finishing with test and dbol it is like 20 weeks total. I'm loving the sleep with hghpro

That settles it. Im using my left over HGH pro now hahah

Thanks!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Watching, what's up guy
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Do you take anything else to facilitate l-dopa into dopamine cascade? Like p5p perhaps? Or some form of b6? A ZMA blend before bed?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Do you take anything else to facilitate l-dopa into dopamine cascade? Like p5p perhaps? Or some form of b6? A ZMA blend before bed?
    I take hghpro and 1 gram taurine pre bed and that's it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO, this is the best thing about HGHpro. I don't feel like I need eight full hours of sleep when I use HGHpro. Six or seven hours and I feel pretty refreshed! Have you noticed any other effects so far or is it too early too tell?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking

I take hghpro and 1 gram taurine pre bed and that's it.
    Ah thx man. I'll just do that tonight. Man last night sucked. I'm out of melatonin too. (waiting to test out AgeForces melatonin patches). Maybe I will take my 3Z samples.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I noticed taurine has a calming effect on me post workout, do you think it helps lull you into sleep?

three months hghpro= increased reovery, it all adds up over time-these small differences=big difference over a long time
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    I noticed taurine has a calming effect on me post workout, do you think it helps lull you into sleep?

three months hghpro= increased reovery, it all adds up over time-these small differences=big difference over a long time
    Yea I don't believe taurine helps me stay asleep. The hghpro is amazing at that though. The taurine does help me relax to fall asleep though.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Getting ready to take my dose for the night. I will let everyone know how it goes in the morning.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Another solid 8 hrs of sleep waking only once to turn up the heater cuz it was freezing.

I really can't wait for a few weeks because I can see gains coming from the quality sleep
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

I missed my dose sat night. I wen oh of state just for the night and forgot my hghpro. It took me forever to fall asleep even know inwas super tired and i woke up several times.

Last night I got home took my dose and sleep for about 8 hrs straight woke up for a few minutes and fell asleep for another 2 hrs. I think i found a new staple Supp.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I missed my dose sat night. I wen oh of state just for the night and forgot my hghpro. It took me forever to fall asleep even know inwas super tired and i woke up several times.

Last night I got home took my dose and sleep for about 8 hrs straight woke up for a few minutes and fell asleep for another 2 hrs. I think i found a new staple Supp.
    HGHpro is great right? I am taking it again on cycle and its great. My only problem is... Im running out
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

You unwittingly ran an experiment during your log...and it appears to have been conclusive, lol
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

hghpro helps me feel more recovered

as far as the taurine again, I like taking it post workout with creatine while Im not taking beta alanine and for the calming effect
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

So last night I got home from work and took a dose of hghpro and a dose of perform. I had a great night lol.

Feel asleep right after doing the deed. I woke up so many times last night. This is the first bad sleep I have had on hghpro and I think it was because of the the preform.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Im in on this
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

So last night I got home from work and took a dose of hghpro and a dose of perform. I had a great night lol.

Feel asleep right after doing the deed. I woke up so many times last night. This is the first bad sleep I have had on hghpro and I think it was because of the the preform.
    i wonder if there is some interaction between the two? hmm. Ive never taken perform so I dont know. But HGHpro usually has me sleeping right away pretty good.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

So I had a crappy night sleep last night even with the hghpro. I took 2 scoops white flood at about 10:45 and went to be around 12:00. I think this is the reason. Tonight I won't be taking white flood sones will see how I sleep tonight
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

So I had a crappy night sleep last night even with the hghpro. I took 2 scoops white flood at about 10:45 and went to be around 12:00. I think this is the reason. Tonight I won't be taking white flood sones will see how I sleep tonight
    Wait you took white flood prebed?

Aside from that did you notice with less sleep you felt better? That was one of the more noticeable effects for me on it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

keep up the good work

Stims=early in the day

even still I take breaks completely for all caffeine and stims , i feel better for some reason after taking a long break offf stims and when i do use them I use lower amounts, no more than moderate amounts

as for perform Ive taken it pre workout for many months. sometimes I like to give it a break and only take it pre sex!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Aside from that did you notice with less sleep you felt better? That was one of the more noticeable effects for me on it.
    Yea I have twin 8 month olds. I work in a prison with forced overtime. Sometimes I have to go to the gym after work and need the caffiene to get through my workout. And then straight to bed.

You know I didn't really think about it until you mentioned it but I was up a lot tossing and turning but I feel great today. Like I sleep all night solid
  31. Team Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

This is what I notice as well, sometimes you don't have to sleep a long time to feel refreshed as long as your sleep is of quality.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.
    Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well
    I actually thought about letting her try one dose to see if she wanted to buy some.

Man took my dose last night after a long Christmas day. Got 8 hrs sleep straight without waking up. Man do I feel refreshed. I have a long day at work today but will be hitting the gym after around 11 pm. I would honestly skip it tonight due to the busy weekend I had but I feel refreshed and ready to kill it in the gym.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Looks like you're getting some nice Z's man. I ran out of HGHpro last night... i'm a very sad sad man...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Looks like you're getting some nice Z's man. I ran out of HGHpro last night... i'm a very sad sad man...
    Damn that is a sad day !
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Well got home from work last night and wasn't feeling well at all. I had to skip my dose due to the fact that i was on the toilet and throwing up all night. I'm feeling a lot better today. I pray I just ate something bad.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
    Almost a 17lb weight loss?

That's crazy. Get better.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Almost a 17lb weight loss?

That's crazy. Get better.
    Yea bro I didnt eat for 3 days and then when I did it came out. Also super dehydrated so a lot is water weight

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
  2. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored
    By stopstalking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
  3. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
  4. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day