Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well AI sent me 3 bottles so a full 3 months supply of hgh pro to log.

Last night i took 4 pills about 45 mins before bed time. Which was late for me about 1am this morning I woke up at about 9am. Which is unheard of for me. I usually sleep about 8 hrs but wake up about 3-5 times a night. Last night I did not wake up once. I don't know if this was the hghpro or cuz I was exhausted from going to bed late but I'm pretty sure it was the pills

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well another great night of sleep ! I sleep for about 9 hours only waking up once and that was only because my girlfriend woke me up to or me know she was home from a convention she had to go to for work.

I feel asleep quick and even when my girlfriend woke me up I feel back asleep right away. I really think hghpro is gonna help me gain a lot do to the better quality sleep

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome start. Already seeing what some HGHpro can do!

Time to rally the troops ;)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Realllly wanna try this product, so in in it till the end big dog!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys I worked two 16 hrs shift in a row from 2 pm-6am. So I was sleeping durin the day for only like 5 hrs. I still took my hgh pro and slept solid waking up refreshed.

Last night was the first night since that I only worked from 2pm-10pm so I hit the gym after and went to sleep a little after midnight. I slept solid with some pretty intense dreams until my twins woke me up around 8 am.

With all this lack of sleep I still feel pretty good. I think this is because of how deep and solid the sleep I am getting right now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys I worked two 16 hrs shift in a row from 2 pm-6am. So I was sleeping durin the day for only like 5 hrs. I still took my hgh pro and slept solid waking up refreshed.

Last night was the first night since that I only worked from 2pm-10pm so I hit the gym after and went to sleep a little after midnight. I slept solid with some pretty intense dreams until my twins woke me up around 8 am.

With all this lack of sleep I still feel pretty good. I think this is because of how deep and solid the sleep I am getting right now.
I wish I had some of that...last night I could barely get any sleep at all... felt weird the whole time... I wonder if its because of the mdrol.... nah... I figure it'd have me sleeping like a baby....

Question to all: Anyone try taking HGHup on cycle? Be it Test, or PH?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I had some of that...last night I could barely get any sleep at all... felt weird the whole time... I wonder if its because of the mdrol.... nah... I figure it'd have me sleeping like a baby....

Question to all: Anyone try taking HGHup on cycle? Be it Test, or PH?
I'm actually on cycle right now .I Have 2 weeks left and then pct. I started with ultradrol and added in test and now I'm finishing with test and dbol it is like 20 weeks total. I'm loving the sleep with hghpro

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually on cycle right now .I Have 2 weeks left and then pct. I started with ultradrol and added in test and now I'm finishing with test and dbol it is like 20 weeks total. I'm loving the sleep with hghpro

That settles it. Im using my left over HGH pro now hahah

Thanks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Watching, what's up guy

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take anything else to facilitate l-dopa into dopamine cascade? Like p5p perhaps? Or some form of b6? A ZMA blend before bed?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you take anything else to facilitate l-dopa into dopamine cascade? Like p5p perhaps? Or some form of b6? A ZMA blend before bed?
I take hghpro and 1 gram taurine pre bed and that's it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, this is the best thing about HGHpro. I don't feel like I need eight full hours of sleep when I use HGHpro. Six or seven hours and I feel pretty refreshed! Have you noticed any other effects so far or is it too early too tell?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take hghpro and 1 gram taurine pre bed and that's it.
Ah thx man. I'll just do that tonight. Man last night sucked. I'm out of melatonin too. (waiting to test out AgeForces melatonin patches). Maybe I will take my 3Z samples.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed taurine has a calming effect on me post workout, do you think it helps lull you into sleep?

three months hghpro= increased reovery, it all adds up over time-these small differences=big difference over a long time

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed taurine has a calming effect on me post workout, do you think it helps lull you into sleep?

three months hghpro= increased reovery, it all adds up over time-these small differences=big difference over a long time
Yea I don't believe taurine helps me stay asleep. The hghpro is amazing at that though. The taurine does help me relax to fall asleep though.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting ready to take my dose for the night. I will let everyone know how it goes in the morning.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another solid 8 hrs of sleep waking only once to turn up the heater cuz it was freezing.

I really can't wait for a few weeks because I can see gains coming from the quality sleep

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed my dose sat night. I wen oh of state just for the night and forgot my hghpro. It took me forever to fall asleep even know inwas super tired and i woke up several times.

Last night I got home took my dose and sleep for about 8 hrs straight woke up for a few minutes and fell asleep for another 2 hrs. I think i found a new staple Supp.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed my dose sat night. I wen oh of state just for the night and forgot my hghpro. It took me forever to fall asleep even know inwas super tired and i woke up several times.

Last night I got home took my dose and sleep for about 8 hrs straight woke up for a few minutes and fell asleep for another 2 hrs. I think i found a new staple Supp.
HGHpro is great right? I am taking it again on cycle and its great. My only problem is... Im running out :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You unwittingly ran an experiment during your log...and it appears to have been conclusive, lol :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghpro helps me feel more recovered

as far as the taurine again, I like taking it post workout with creatine while Im not taking beta alanine and for the calming effect

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last night I got home from work and took a dose of hghpro and a dose of perform. I had a great night lol.

Feel asleep right after doing the deed. I woke up so many times last night. This is the first bad sleep I have had on hghpro and I think it was because of the the preform.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So last night I got home from work and took a dose of hghpro and a dose of perform. I had a great night lol.

Feel asleep right after doing the deed. I woke up so many times last night. This is the first bad sleep I have had on hghpro and I think it was because of the the preform.
i wonder if there is some interaction between the two? hmm. Ive never taken perform so I dont know. But HGHpro usually has me sleeping right away pretty good.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I had a crappy night sleep last night even with the hghpro. I took 2 scoops white flood at about 10:45 and went to be around 12:00. I think this is the reason. Tonight I won't be taking white flood sones will see how I sleep tonight

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had a crappy night sleep last night even with the hghpro. I took 2 scoops white flood at about 10:45 and went to be around 12:00. I think this is the reason. Tonight I won't be taking white flood sones will see how I sleep tonight
Wait you took white flood prebed?

Aside from that did you notice with less sleep you felt better? That was one of the more noticeable effects for me on it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep up the good work

Stims=early in the day

even still I take breaks completely for all caffeine and stims , i feel better for some reason after taking a long break offf stims and when i do use them I use lower amounts, no more than moderate amounts

as for perform Ive taken it pre workout for many months. sometimes I like to give it a break and only take it pre sex!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Aside from that did you notice with less sleep you felt better? That was one of the more noticeable effects for me on it.
Yea I have twin 8 month olds. I work in a prison with forced overtime. Sometimes I have to go to the gym after work and need the caffiene to get through my workout. And then straight to bed.

You know I didn't really think about it until you mentioned it but I was up a lot tossing and turning but I feel great today. Like I sleep all night solid

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This is what I notice as well, sometimes you don't have to sleep a long time to feel refreshed as long as your sleep is of quality.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.
Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well :D
I actually thought about letting her try one dose to see if she wanted to buy some.

Man took my dose last night after a long Christmas day. Got 8 hrs sleep straight without waking up. Man do I feel refreshed. I have a long day at work today but will be hitting the gym after around 11 pm. I would honestly skip it tonight due to the busy weekend I had but I feel refreshed and ready to kill it in the gym.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you're getting some nice Z's man. I ran out of HGHpro last night... i'm a very sad sad man...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well got home from work last night and wasn't feeling well at all. I had to skip my dose due to the fact that i was on the toilet and throwing up all night. I'm feeling a lot better today. I pray I just ate something bad.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
Almost a 17lb weight loss?

That's crazy. Get better.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No apologies necessary. Get well and take care of business first. See when you're felling better.

Happy New Year!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad intermission is over . . . let's get the show on the road

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my hghpro last night about 20 mins before bed. This is a little closer to bedtime that usual but I feel asleep a lot faster than planned.

Well slept for 8 and a half hours not waking up once. When I finally did wake up I had to pee so damn bad. I think i would have been tossing a turning all night without the hghpro.

The sleep is amazing. Which goes hand in hand with recovery. If you haven tried this people I highly recommend it.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again
Glad to hear that you are back on track!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.

pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.
Yea I really planned on a bad nights sleep, but need to go to the gym after missing somedays being sick. So sleep great was a huge surprise.

Last night was another great night sleep, I only woke up once to use the restroom ( I drank a lot of water before bed). I feel right back asleep I don't even remember laying down after going pee. This is going to be a great 3 months

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.