Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wait you took white flood prebed?

    Aside from that did you notice with less sleep you felt better? That was one of the more noticeable effects for me on it.
    This is what I notice as well, sometimes you don't have to sleep a long time to feel refreshed as long as your sleep is of quality.


  2. Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

    My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Wow last night I had a great night sleep I slept for 10 hrs. I woke up once to use the restroom and that was it.

    My girlfriend did not have such a good night sleep. She said i was sleeping crazy last night rolling, tossing ect. But asleep the whole time.
    Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

    Maybe you should give her some HGH pro, so both of you can sleep well
    I actually thought about letting her try one dose to see if she wanted to buy some.

    Man took my dose last night after a long Christmas day. Got 8 hrs sleep straight without waking up. Man do I feel refreshed. I have a long day at work today but will be hitting the gym after around 11 pm. I would honestly skip it tonight due to the busy weekend I had but I feel refreshed and ready to kill it in the gym.

  5. Looks like you're getting some nice Z's man. I ran out of HGHpro last night... i'm a very sad sad man...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Looks like you're getting some nice Z's man. I ran out of HGHpro last night... i'm a very sad sad man...
    Damn that is a sad day !

  7. Well got home from work last night and wasn't feeling well at all. I had to skip my dose due to the fact that i was on the toilet and throwing up all night. I'm feeling a lot better today. I pray I just ate something bad.

  8. Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
    Almost a 17lb weight loss?

    That's crazy. Get better.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Almost a 17lb weight loss?

    That's crazy. Get better.
    Yea bro I didnt eat for 3 days and then when I did it came out. Also super dehydrated so a lot is water weight
    •   
       


  11. No apologies necessary. Get well and take care of business first. See when you're felling better.

    Happy New Year!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

    Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

    I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again

  13. I'm glad intermission is over . . . let's get the show on the road
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  14. Took my hghpro last night about 20 mins before bed. This is a little closer to bedtime that usual but I feel asleep a lot faster than planned.

    Well slept for 8 and a half hours not waking up once. When I finally did wake up I had to pee so damn bad. I think i would have been tossing a turning all night without the hghpro.

    The sleep is amazing. Which goes hand in hand with recovery. If you haven tried this people I highly recommend it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

    Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

    I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again
    Glad to hear that you are back on track!

  16. Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

    Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

    Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.

    pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  18. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.
    Yea I really planned on a bad nights sleep, but need to go to the gym after missing somedays being sick. So sleep great was a huge surprise.

    Last night was another great night sleep, I only woke up once to use the restroom ( I drank a lot of water before bed). I feel right back asleep I don't even remember laying down after going pee. This is going to be a great 3 months

  19. Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

    Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.

  20. Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

    Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.

  21. So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.

  22. Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

    Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

    Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro
    These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

    These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.
    No problem keeping up with this. I'm gonna be bummed when it's over. I'm really enjoying the sleep

  25. I've been back and forth between here and bb.com all night. I've been seeing a lot of great feedback for HGHpro and 3Z, tonight.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've been back and forth between here and bb.com all night. I've been seeing a lot of great feedback for HGHpro and 3Z, tonight.
    Yeahhh Buddy!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    No problem keeping up with this. I'm gonna be bummed when it's over. I'm really enjoying the sleep
    Sleep is definitely great on HGHpro. When its over... man.. it's rough.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

    So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not

  29. Glad to see i'm not the only one getting some awesome sleep on Hghpro! I just started my 3 month log as well the recovery is definitely improved i'm loving it! I still can't believe i have it for 3 months the results are going to be awesome.

    Here's my log for anyone interested

    tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  30. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

    So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not
    I toss and turn every night...
    Might have to use my pro one of these nights...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored
    By stopstalking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:59 AM
  3. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in