Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

No apologies necessary. Get well and take care of business first. See when you're felling better.

Happy New Year!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I'm glad intermission is over . . . let's get the show on the road
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Took my hghpro last night about 20 mins before bed. This is a little closer to bedtime that usual but I feel asleep a lot faster than planned.

Well slept for 8 and a half hours not waking up once. When I finally did wake up I had to pee so damn bad. I think i would have been tossing a turning all night without the hghpro.

The sleep is amazing. Which goes hand in hand with recovery. If you haven tried this people I highly recommend it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Wow I have missed not being able to take my hghpro. So I'm officially over the food poisoning I had.

Last night I took my four pills of hghpro laid down to watch family guy and American dad only got though family guy and about 10 mins or less of American dad then feel asleep. I slept solid not waking up one time until about 9 hours later.

I'm feeling so refreshed and glad to have this log rolling again
    Glad to hear that you are back on track!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Last night was another great nights sleep. I really didn't think it was going to be though.

Went to the gym about 11pm took 1 and a half scoops whiteflood and 1 dose of taurus's new liquid Stim and killed it in the gym. Came home took my need to whey protein and wm-hdp. Showered watch tv for about an hour and then took my dose of hghpro ( I was wide awake from the stims thought there was no way I would sleep) well about 30 mins later I feel asleep and stayed asleep for about 7 hrs until babies woke me up.

pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

pretty amazing effects after a stimmed workout. I cant fall asleep after a workout regardless of a pre-workout stim or not, I am just restless after.
    Yea I really planned on a bad nights sleep, but need to go to the gym after missing somedays being sick. So sleep great was a huge surprise.

Last night was another great night sleep, I only woke up once to use the restroom ( I drank a lot of water before bed). I feel right back asleep I don't even remember laying down after going pee. This is going to be a great 3 months
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Sorry guys I worked 2 16 hr shifts in a row and only able to sleep a few hrs before going back to work.

Last night I took my dose and slept so good. My girlfriend said I was taking a lot and when she tried to wake me up I looked at he and said " that food was so bomb" then I rolled over and knocked out. I ended up getting 7 hours straight and would have gotten more but inhad to get up and feed the crying twins.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.
    Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro
    These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.
    No problem keeping up with this. I'm gonna be bummed when it's over. I'm really enjoying the sleep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I've been back and forth between here and bb.com all night. I've been seeing a lot of great feedback for HGHpro and 3Z, tonight.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've been back and forth between here and bb.com all night. I've been seeing a lot of great feedback for HGHpro and 3Z, tonight.
    Yeahhh Buddy!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

No problem keeping up with this. I'm gonna be bummed when it's over. I'm really enjoying the sleep
    Sleep is definitely great on HGHpro. When its over... man.. it's rough.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Glad to see i'm not the only one getting some awesome sleep on Hghpro! I just started my 3 month log as well the recovery is definitely improved i'm loving it! I still can't believe i have it for 3 months the results are going to be awesome.

Here's my log for anyone interested

tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not
    I toss and turn every night...
    Might have to use my pro one of these nights...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I toss and turn every night...
    Might have to use my pro one of these nights...
    Yeah, I've always tossed and turned so cant wait to get this on with HGHpro . . . not sure how soon
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Great nights sleep last night with hghpro. I had to wake up after 7 hours to take my twins to the doctors otherwise I would have slept even longer. I felt great all day energy to get things done. The took some stims and killed it in the gym tonight. I'm looking forward to tonight's sleep.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Another solid nights sleep last night ! I woke up once because I needed to use the restroom but decided I was to tired closed my eyes and feel right back asleep.

About to take tonight's dose and catch some z's
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Another solid nights sleep last night ! I woke up once because I needed to use the restroom but decided I was to tired closed my eyes and feel right back asleep.

About to take tonight's dose and catch some z's
    Stuff works great man, i sleep like a rock haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

So I don't know if you guys are following my other logs or not but it you are you know that i have only been getting a few hours a sleep a night. This is all do to my busy schedule and not the hghpro.

One of the things I'm really liking is that even with only a few hours of sleep I feel refreshed like I slept longer than I did. Last night I was finally able to sleep and I slept 8 hrs solid not waking up once. I'm ready to kill the gym after work tonight !
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Wow sleep is still great. Another solid 8 hours of sleep last night. Had some pretty vivid dreams the last few nights and recovery is great. I work out 5 days a week and feel like I could add a day.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Im really running out of things to say lol. Every night I have great sleep waking up maybe once to pee or not all.

Last night was the same. I had some pretty vivid dreams as well not sure if it was do to the hghpro or not. Recovery has been nice as well. I feel like I could go to the gym and toss some weights around 7 days a week
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Another solid night of sleep I did wake up after about 6 hours because the babies were crying and had trouble falling back asleep. When I did fall back asleep I slept for about 2 more hours and woke up feeling great.

I will be hitting the gym late tonight around 11 pm and will have to take a stim to push me through, so I hope the hghpro works it's magic tonight and let's me sleep
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

You could always update with your workouts, too.

I saw that you're starting up an SNS stack, too. What will that consist of?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    You could always update with your workouts, too.

I saw that you're starting up an SNS stack, too. What will that consist of?
    Copy that no problem... It's preworkout stuff. Agmatine and beta alanine.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Oh, nice. You can cut and paste some of that stuff here, if you want. I stated that it's okay to run other products with these long term logs.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

damn!!! I need to order me some agmatine soon. I am anxious to see how this affects your pump and workouts.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Had a good chest and back workout last night. I did take a scoop and a half maxamize v2 before he gym at 10 pm. So I slept okay but not as good as I have been. I also took agmatie and beta alanine before hitting the gym. Here my workout

Chest and back day went well

Dumbbell flat bench 90'sx10 90'sx10. 90'sx 9

Dumbell incline 75x 10 for all three sets

Decline barbell bench 205x 10 for 3 sets

Rotary chest machine for three sets 195 lbs

Wide lat pulldowns 160x10. 170x9 180x8

Cable rows. 150x10 3 sets

Hammer high Ross 70 lbs each side

Then finished off with hammer strength wide chest with 90 each side for 4 sets of ten really concentrating on the squeeze and flex and the end.

Pumps were nuts I took my shir off to hop in the shower and thought damn this is what I wanna get to cold.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Name:  image-2160259346.png
Views: 32
Size:  878.1 KB

A pic from today
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Name:  image-2160259346.png
Views: 32
Size:  878.1 KB

A pic from today
    Dang bro, looking lean and mean
    You dieting down?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Dang bro, looking lean and mean
    You dieting down?
    Well a few weeks ago I was about to 215 lbs and got really bad food poisoning and dropped down to 196 in 5 days. Looked like I was dieing. So I figured I might as well take advantage of the weight loss so I'm sitting around 206-208 right now with no loss in strength, actually an increase with my pct.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Well I hit the gym yesterday around 11 pm again. I was beyond tired. I did my best to push through my workout. I took a sample of epo blast I had (I didn't care much for it, not enough stim). Took my beta alanine and pumps were good but I really just didn't have the drive

Rotary shoulder press machine 130 lbs for 3 sets

Side lateral raises 25'sx10 for 3 sets

Front lateral raises 20'sx10 for 3 sets

Dumbbell shrugs 75x10,80x10,85x8 80x8

Squats 225x10 245x10 265x9

Legs press 8 platesx10 10 platesx 10 for two sets.

Standing calf raises I forget what weight and didn't write it down.

And the. I was beat and went home and took my hghpro and feel asleep within 10 mins even know I had taken epo blast only about 2 and half hours prior. I sleep from 12:45 until 8:45 and woke up feeling great. Tonight will be an off day but I will be lifting boxes because I'm moving into a new home
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Last night I was cleaning up my supp cabinet and found some bull GABA I had so I took 5 grams along with my hghpro after about 30 mins I was fighting to keep my eyes open cuz I was watching fear factor on demand.

I feel asleep and woke up around 8 hours later. My girlfriend apologized for her alarm going off so many times. I didn't hear it or wake up once. This could be a great combo on nights I wanna knock out big time.

Strength is up I believe some of it is due to my pct,ostarine, beta alanine and agmatine but I really think a lot is due to the increased recovery I am getting from sleeping so great.

Had another great bi/tri workout. Pumps are amazing. Pumps are one of my favorite reasons for working out, so I'm loving this !

Single arm cable curls. 60x10, 65x10, 70x8, 70x6

Reverse curls ezbar. 70x10, 70x10, 75x9

Dumbell hammer curls 45x10, 50x10, 50x10

7's or 21's not sure the acctual name. 50 for three sets

Tri pull downs rope. 80x10, 90x10, 100x9

Close grip tri bench press. 155x10, 185x10, 185x10

Skull crushers 70x10 for three sets

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 50x10, 60x10, 65x10

Wrist curls 90x10, 90x10, 90x10
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Sorry guys moved all day yesterday and working a 16 hour shift right now. I will update tonight or tomorrow morning
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

nice workouts. how old are you?

and how much bodyfat would you guesstimate on your recent picture?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
  2. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored
    By stopstalking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 05:59 AM
  3. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:39 PM