** AK47 took DS Craze ** - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

** AK47 took DS Craze **

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    I bought Craze after hearing the enthusiastic endorsements on SHR. It should be here tomorrow. I'll try to remember to let you guys know how I like it.
    LOL, yeah, me, too. It was doubly hilarious because I just recently saw that flick, "Limitless". Thanks for the reps last time, btw.

2. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

So, today took place the only wo I hadn't tested Craze with, behold: legs (and abs, just a lil bit)

I really wish for all of you guys to feel like I feel on this product.

I'm not going to praise it again, I did it enough already and it will sound like I'm pimpin'
    which I'm not.

I just wanna give some more hopefully useful info

I took craze for three days (on) straight, Sun, Mon and Tue, three *high* volume days
    broke PR like no tomorrow on those three days etc.. crazy.
    I mentioned before that this prewo allows me to push myself to a level I didn't even imagine
    possible, and since I already push myself a lot both with training and diet I immediately
    understood that FOR ME the best way to use it was 3 or 4 times a week, switching days
    or I'd have ended up with some injury (not due to the prewo, due to my protocol and intensity level,
    simply my mind is convinced that my body has no limits)

Now while doing that I kinda overtrained my lower back and yesterday I of course didn't take it
    (arms and abs, low volume day) but my back was hurting quite a lot.
    Today I wasn't sure to be able to perform my legs routine, until I took it and simply had the
    best legs wo ever.

Incredible how with Craze you pay attention to the form, but is not exactly that: you FEEL
    what's the best variation of exercise in a given moment you have to do in order to stimulate
    the muscle in the best way possible. Whether is a different grip, or a different angle, position etc..
    Is like your mind never listened to your body in such way, never had this "direct line" with it.
    Fantastic.

Done, that's it, best product I've ever tried to date, hands down.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I wonder how this would be stacked with something like androdrive.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
    •   

4. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I wonder how this would be stacked with something like androdrive.
    Never tried AD but I had that thought too
    I think it would get dangerous.. to me, it would be

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Never tried AD but I had that thought too
    I think it would get dangerous.. to me, it would be
    You probably wouldnt stop working out... ever.... haha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You probably wouldnt stop working out... ever.... haha
    lol I sense the same
    catching fire by self combustion or something
    We should gather in a room one day all together and dose me with these two,
    and film what the hell is gonna happen holy sh#t batman..

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

lol I sense the same
    catching fire by self combustion or something
    We should gather in a room one day all together and dose me with these two,
    and film what the hell is gonna happen holy sh#t batman..
    You sold me on this... I might get this like... tonight.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You sold me on this... I might get this like... tonight.
    Do it! then let me know how it goes for you bro

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Do it! then let me know how it goes for you bro
    Its in the cart online...tomorrow I will buy it! Haha when im a bit more awake and didnt leave anything else out... The black friday sale.. I forgot some stuff... making up for it now haha!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.

I acquired some and put it to the test this morning. Every day, I experience an energy lull - almost like a mini sugar crash. It crops up 1-2 hours after I take my morning walk. So, while experiencing the usual drag, I cracked open my Craze and poured maybe 4/5 of a scoop into some water. That was around 9:25-ish this morning. My commute is about 30 to 45 minutes but I didn't experience anything until about an hour later, after I got to work. I was in the middle of some stuff and it just hit. There was the realization, "oh, I'm alert now."

I don't feel cracked out, nor is my heart racing. I also haven't eaten since about 8:30pm last night, and I'm not suffering at the moment. Very positive thus far.

There was a blunted anxious feeling, but it pretty much dissipated about a half hour after I began to feel the effects. That has to be due to the PEA.
  11. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Showing Craze some luv proud and loud

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Showing Craze some luv proud and loud

I got you beat by one! Lol. Have you stacked Craze with anything else? I'm thinking of throwing in some ALCAR....
  13. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I got you beat by one! Lol. Have you stacked Craze with anything else? I'm thinking of throwing in some ALCAR....
    damn! Don't worry I'll catch up (actually I'll make you jealous in few days.. watch it, ah!)

No i haven't, and honestly I wouldn't do it, personally I'm not planning on anytime soon
    Being so fond of this product I've been paying attention to its effects, tried to deeply understand to
    work with it, trying to see in which kind of workout gives me the best results (so far the answer to that is ALL OF THEM!
    hypertrophy, power, endurance, opposite wo..) and I really do not feel the need to add something.

I'm a beta alanin beliver, since i started few years ago, overtime my performance improved greatly because of it,
    and for years I've always been taking the first dose (3.2gr) prewo and the second late in the evening.
    With Craze, even before taking it, I read that beta ala was somewhat interfering with its effects, so I stopped
    taking it prewo and dose it pwo and late evening.
    It's true that beta ala doesn't necessarily need to be taken prewo, it builds up overtime not a right-away effect,
    but still, Craze formula seems so well designed to work on its own, I'd say "fragile" if you know what I mean.
    Adding something else could instead of improve or enhance the effects do the opposite.
    I only take about 40gr of BCAA pre/intra/pwo (xtend+bulk) because I train fasted.
    I'd dose the ALCAR (which I like) not with Craze.

Only once I took 100mg of caffeine at 3/4 of my workout, but the reason is that Craze seems to make
    me completely lose track of time in the gym and well... I won't tell you how long that session turned out
    to be lol I'm ashamed, and I had still some sets and I wanted an extra boost, but that was *hours* after i took
    Craze, turned out to be ok tho'

14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  15. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Told you you were about to get jealous lol

I win, not one but two t-shirts, ah!

Name:  DS small.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  45.3 KB

thanks to Robboe and Matt for sending me these, uber-cool xmas presents, they're *awesome*!

16. Official Genomyx Wizard

damn! Don't worry I'll catch up (actually I'll make you jealous in few days.. watch it, ah!)

No i haven't, and honestly I wouldn't do it, personally I'm not planning on anytime soon
    Being so fond of this product I've been paying attention to its effects, tried to deeply understand to
    work with it, trying to see in which kind of workout gives me the best results (so far the answer to that is ALL OF THEM!
    hypertrophy, power, endurance, opposite wo..) and I really do not feel the need to add something.

I'm a beta alanin beliver, since i started few years ago, overtime my performance improved greatly because of it,
    and for years I've always been taking the first dose (3.2gr) prewo and the second late in the evening.
    With Craze, even before taking it, I read that beta ala was somewhat interfering with its effects, so I stopped
    taking it prewo and dose it pwo and late evening.
    It's true that beta ala doesn't necessarily need to be taken prewo, it builds up overtime not a right-away effect,
    but still, Craze formula seems so well designed to work on its own, I'd say "fragile" if you know what I mean.
    Adding something else could instead of improve or enhance the effects do the opposite.
    I only take about 40gr of BCAA pre/intra/pwo (xtend+bulk) because I train fasted.
    I'd dose the ALCAR (which I like) not with Craze.

Only once I took 100mg of caffeine at 3/4 of my workout, but the reason is that Craze seems to make
    me completely lose track of time in the gym and well... I won't tell you how long that session turned out
    to be lol I'm ashamed, and I had still some sets and I wanted an extra boost, but that was *hours* after i took
    Craze, turned out to be ok tho'
    I know what you're saying dude, the only time I've messed with anything else was about 100mg of caffeine halfway through the lift, it seems to get me going full blast again and I leave the gym fully beaten down, ran out of Craze a week or so ago, feelsbadman

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I gave this a try. Holy ****! I took 1.5 scoops and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I then took 1/2 scoop of san fierce to enhance the pumps. i dont know if this was a good idea. My workout was great, infact im incredibly sore as i didnt want to leave the gym.

The only downside for me is that it had a huge dehydrating effect on me and after the workout. I'll try it again at one scoop and not mix in anything else before i make any more judgements. But the energy is insane, thats for sure.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  18. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I gave this a try. Holy ****! I took 1.5 scoops and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I then took 1/2 scoop of san fierce to enhance the pumps. i dont know if this was a good idea. My workout was great, infact im incredibly sore as i didnt want to leave the gym.

The only downside for me is that it had a huge dehydrating effect on me and after the workout. I'll try it again at one scoop and not mix in anything else before i make any more judgements. But the energy is insane, thats for sure.
    Advice: don't mix it with anything else (aside BCAA pre/intra) and as it has been mentioned before,
    you need to drink *a lot*
    with this one, I usually drink about a gallon during my wo (plain water and sipping on bcaa),
    with Craze I almost hit 2 gallons.
    It's essential, and it'll actually help your performance as well

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I can 100% relate to everything AK47's posted in this thread. I almost want to hand this **** out at the gym so people can see what it's like. The focus is amazing, after your set it feels like you can just pick it back up and continue on. I do get a bit of a euphoric feeling through out my routine, it's amazing. I workout in the evenings, take the craze about 30 minutes before the gym and you're set. I do feel a little crash afterward, especially laying in bed, kind of a slight depression, mind racing, but I'm sure it's from coming down from the intense feeling in the gym. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. Amazing product.

edit: and yea, the water fountain at the gym will be your best friend.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Told you you were about to get jealous lol

I win, not one but two t-shirts, ah!

Name:  DS small.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  45.3 KB

thanks to Robboe and Matt for sending me these, uber-cool xmas presents, they're *awesome*!

Okay well now I'm jealous. :/
  21. New Member

I still endorse Craze but I advise being careful with it. I was taking it daily for a while, and too much at that, (got up to 3 scoops) and felt overstressed and had trouble sleeping. That was about a month ago. Craze caused euphoria at higher doses but the crash was painful. I cannot find the correct video, but one of the "Hodge Twins" videos after this one speaks to having sleeping trouble from just one scoop of Craze as I recall <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUGYswtsedg&feature=re sults_video&playnext=1&list=PL 40EE855B65EBC815>. I now think that a single scoop is enough to cause me sleeping trouble, even when taken early in the morning.

Your mileage may vary...

But hey, the stuff certainly works!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supersize (AX) vs. Craze (DS)
    By Sonntag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 08:06 AM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:43 PM