AI Manic and 3Z Mini Review (samples)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

AI Manic and 3Z Mini Review (samples)

First of all thanks to AI for the sample pack.

I have got to say the Manic especially the pink lemonade is freaking delirious. I was extremely tired and fatigued on Friday so decided to try as my pre-workout with mixed in creatine mono. It was nice to fell up beat but not jittery. I also had a ton of endurance and felt like I could go forever. This was at the end of a 1 1/2 hour chest and tricep workout. Hope they have another 50% off day so I can buy some (hint hint ) Really though even at the regular prices this is worth it. I will probably even get some of there recover pro to use in the morning before my fasted cardio.

Used the 3Z also on Friday and probably had the best nights sleep in a while. Did not feel drogy the next morning.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chr_edw
    First of all thanks to AI for the sample pack.

I have got to say the Manic especially the pink lemonade is freaking delirious. I was extremely tired and fatigued on Friday so decided to try as my pre-workout with mixed in creatine mono. It was nice to fell up beat but not jittery. I also had a ton of endurance and felt like I could go forever. This was at the end of a 1 1/2 hour chest and tricep workout. Hope they have another 50% off day so I can buy some (hint hint ) Really though even at the regular prices this is worth it. I will probably even get some of there recover pro to use in the morning before my fasted cardio.

Used the 3Z also on Friday and probably had the best nights sleep in a while. Did not feel drogy the next morning.
    I think you meant delicious not delirious silly iPhone spell check?? Yahhh maniac is mad yummy, santas bringing me some and recoverpro, recoverpro is just as yummy!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I was delirious when I wrote. Can't even blame it on a phone. The recover pro in lemon ( haven't tried other ) was yummy to. I like the bcaa ratio and quantity.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini review of Motivate samples from AI
    By Turk1976 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  3. LG BC+EAA mini review
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM
  4. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM