Enhanced will be getting P-Wet with P-Bold! (Taurus Sponsored log)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First & foremost, thanks to Taurus for selecting me to log their latest product, P-Bold. I've logged for you guys before, & your products have yet to let me down..

For those of you that don't know me, I'll be 40 next month. I've been training for a solid 20 years. I work a rotating shift @ a chemical plant & have 2 kids (4 y/o boy & 18 m/o girl). They are my LIFE!! I've been truly blessed w/ those two kids. My wife stays at home & raises them while I work. Without my family, I am nothing. Nothing gets in the way of my family. My 2nd priority is the gym!! Some people hunt & fish - I work out. Ask my wife; if I miss a workout, I get grouchy!! :lol: Working out for me has become a way of life! I look forward to the day when my boy asks if he can come to the gym..

Anyway, like I said, I work a rotating shift. Nights, days, weekends, & holidays. Because of that, I work out at the raging, hard-core SNAP Fitness!! That way, if I wanna workout on Thanksgiving day, (which I did), I can. The local gyms around Baton Rouge are nice, but my schedule prevents me from getting a good week of workouts in..

My diet will be as much food as possible. My carbs will be mostly complex, w/ the exception of my post workout drink. Chocolate milk & protein powder. I also might indulge in some ice cream at night w/ the kids.. (lol, like how I use them as my excuse!!)

For my workouts, I'll concentrate on one body part per day, & occasionally hit back/shoulders together. I usually do that if my week gets jammed up. I'm on a bulk right now, but I'm not happy w/ the friggin tire I have around my waist right now, so I MIGHT just do a tad bit of cardio.. I hate cardio, but I also hate love handles!

I took my first dose tonight w/ 1000mg Vit C and 2000mg fish oil. Oh, that was after eating a bunch of Papa Murphey's 5 meat stuffed pizza!!

I got on the scale this morning before going to the gym & I think it said 172.. I'll double check tomorrow & use tomorrows weight as my starting weight. Here's a few snaps I took tonight while bathing the kids. Ultimately, my goal is more mass. In about two months, my spring cut will begin, so I'm going all out on this one! I'm a picture whore, so I'll be adding pics weekly. If I finish up a workout & really feel it, I may post another pic.

Feel free to follow along and critique, advise, or just have fun!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
haha... love the gratuitous dino shots there dad... hilarious cause just outside my tub now is a basket with dinos and tonka trucks my boy plays with in the tub too...

NE WAYZ...

in for the log broskie!!! n HEY! no asterisks every sentence, lol!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In wanna see some weight gain

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This mornings starting weight: 172.6. First dose this morning. Going to gym this afternoon. Leg day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
172 eh? That's quite a bit since your last weight update, you're 160 in your profile. Good weight or bad weight?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
172 eh? That's quite a bit since your last weight update, you're 160 in your profile. Good weight or bad weight?
You see that crap hanging over my shorts?? Lol. Mostly bad weight. My new job doesn't have me very active. I have to try to keep myself busy, or my metabolism shuts down.

You work in a plant too, right? What plant? I'm @ Total Petrochemicals, just outside of Baton Rouge. It's a styrene plant. I started there in May.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You see that crap hanging over my shorts?? Lol. Mostly bad weight. My new job doesn't have me very active. I have to try to keep myself busy, or my metabolism shuts down.

You work in a plant too, right? What plant? I'm @ Total Petrochemicals, just outside of Baton Rouge. It's a styrene plant. I started there in May.
LOL its all good man, soon enough it'll be rock solid right?? I've heard of Total. I would prefer not to disclose my work on here for reasons but it is a part of Dow Corning, by Saginaw area. Well...I'll just PM you haha. Not very active in my job right now either lol...been doing a lot of independent projects on night shift to stay active and awake.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice pics of the kiddos in the back ground. I didn't even notice at first! Too funny. I hope you enjoy the product. Good luck with the logging!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In for this one brother, also work in a plant. Vehtek industries, mainly stamp doors, hoods etc for the jeep wrangler. Good luck

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this one brother, also work in a plant. Vehtek industries, mainly stamp doors, hoods etc for the jeep wrangler. Good luck
I like that new Grand Cherokee

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Innnnnnnn....

Good luck my friend, and bonus points for the kids in the background, my son absolutely loves the tub, he could play in there for hours.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL its all good all us dad's use our kids as an excuse for a goody every now and then. Last week we had to take our 9 year old son to a party and i definitely indulged in some cake and ice cream.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Sweet. Get your weight on guy!! I mean "Good" weight!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LoL its all good all us dad's use our kids as an excuse for a goody every now and then. Last week we had to take our 9 year old son to a party and i definitely indulged in some cake and ice cream.
I can't use that, we literally don't give our son anything bad, again he is only 2 this feb though.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll call today day 1 & keep track from here.

Each weigh in will be upon waking on an empty stomach. I cooked a chicken & sausage gumbo today - had 2 big bowls of it. Thankfully, it was over brown rice! My wife cringes at gumbo over brown rice, but it's all good. She understands..

Did legs today & had a pretty good workout. I was gonna come on here & demand you tell me what I'm taking that I lifted 1000's of lbs today.. :lol:

I got to the gym around 2:30, so I already had 2 doses in me. My pre-workout was a zero carb rock star & 3g of di-creatine malate. Pretty hard-core, eh?? I was working on my car today too, so I didn't have anything else to take. (wasn't at home.)

Like I said, the workout was pretty good - nothing off the charts yet. I wore myself out pretty good. My thighs are already very tight & sore. Gonna be a long weekend! I plan on hitting chest tomorrow morning.

I will say that I'm feeling fairly full throughout. Particularly in my shoulders & arms.. :dunno: I don't know if it's all the brown rice, or if this stuff is already kicking in. I won't really draw any conclusions at least after a couple more days.

Thanks to everyone who's passed through this log! I promise it'll get better, lol.. In the meantime, here's a shot of my chicken legs. This was from a few weeks back..
I hope to see improvements in the wheels too! I love leg day. I may hit it up twice a week if my schedule permits & they feel up to the task.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update, and that chicken gumbo sounds good man!
Impressive quads too.
Oh and props to the shoes, I have the reeboks like those.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gumbo sounds great!!
Man... My wife doesn't like gumbo at all. I make it and eat it and have to eat it all lol. No complaints really though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man gumbo is some good stuff i haven't had any since i was down south. Up here in Washington don't see to much of it. Have to nag my wife into making some hopefully one of these days. Keep up the solid work in the gym, nice kicks.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
You know it!!
Thats crazy I thought it was only Northern California. They tried opening it down in San Diego but lazy bastar ds were not into a cook your own pizza idea. Yet its the best pizza! Anyway sorry for the high jack. In for the heavy metal!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats crazy I thought it was only Northern California. They tried opening it down in San Diego but lazy bastar ds were not into a cook your own pizza idea. Yet its the best pizza! Anyway sorry for the high jack. In for the heavy metal!
Heavy metal starts in 30 min!! Black Label Society will be getting me through thus mornings workout!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy metal starts in 30 min!! Black Label Society will be getting me through thus mornings workout!!
Saw Zak Wylde right after Dimebag Died. He did a tribute "in this river" with like a 20 minute solo...got goosebumps at the memory(RIP DIME)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw Zak Wylde right after Dimebag Died. He did a tribute "in this river" with like a 20 minute solo...got goosebumps at the memory(RIP DIME)
Dude, he did the same thing down in New Orleans when they released Mafia & I got those same f'n goosebumps!! Dude owns that guitar!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be. However, due to tonights games, here's todays update:

My legs hurt like a mo-fo!! Great shoulder workout this morning. Back tomorrow & I'll post a better update tomorrow evening.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looking forward to more updates!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Commercial break update:

Feeling a little tighter again. Vascularity in arms seems to be increasing.

Other than that, energy & libido still same. Strength seemed good this morning too.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Commercial break update:

Feeling a little tighter again. Vascularity in arms seems to be increasing.

Other than that, energy & libido still same. Strength seemed good this morning too.
Great, keep em coming

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha its understandable if it wasn't for my laptop i wouldn't be on cause i'd be watching football.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stealing the ol ladies laptop so I can watch the ufc fights..LOL. Nice updates.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far, I'd say it's subtle. Still a little early. Feelin good all around though.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah..you just started. I usually dont "feel" a compound until at least after the first week. Way to hop in though and answer questions. Subtle or not. A good feeling is great!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I love the feeling of being on. That thickness, that tightness, that vascularity, that alpha feeling. Wish it could last year round!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd say that and Forever Down are my two favorites.
And Fire It Up.
And Electric Hellfire...
And Funeral Bell...
And Southern Dissolution... lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's the taste...what times are you dosing....sorry if I read over it already posted,,

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7bIr4vKW2I">YouTube Link</a>

I'd say that and Forever Down are my two favorites.
And Fire It Up.
And Electric Hellfire...
And Funeral Bell...
And Southern Dissolution... lol
Yesss!! All of those & bleed for me & acoustic Stillborn. Good stuff.