WarcraftJJS got a Blue Bottle and its full of P-Bold.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS got a Blue Bottle and its full of P-Bold.(Sponsored)

I would like to say my Thank You to the guys at Taurus Nutrition and Liftergym33, PrepNwa, and BPJohn123 for picking me as one of the beta testers for their new PH called P-Bold.

(Thanks FL3X) As FL3X said I'm not sure what else I can say about P-Bold but here is what he had:

Shake well: 4-6 weeks of P-Bold at 4-8 doses per day split up.
Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1mL under your tongue, hold for 60 seconds,
then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely.

When I'm starting:

I had some work get in the way of me starting on Thursday (travel), so I'm starting on Monday.

Current Diet :

Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast, and oat meal.
Snack: Handfull of Almonds or walnuts, 2 scoop Protien Shk.
Lunch: 2 Breast of Chk, Rice, Vegs or Fish, Rice and vegs. and a small salad with both
Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk, Rice and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats have Rice or Potatos and vegs with this meal.

I may eat a little dirtier because of the PH and the need for Carbs (Good Carbs) and Fats (Good Fats).

Training plan:

Monday:
Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill

Tuesday:
Stationary Bike:
Barbell- Full Squat:
Machine- Leg Extension:
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
Treadmill:

Wednesday:
Offday

Thursday:
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
Barbell- Shrugs:
Dumbbell- Shrugs:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill:

Friday:
Cardio Day or Swimming

Saturday:
Pull Ups- Front:
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
Cable- Seated Row:
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
Flat Bench Crunchs

Sunday:
Dayoff

Other Supplements On Cycle:
Protien, Pre/Post workouts, Orgen Shield, Fish Oil, Fiber, Animal Pak, BCAAs, Animal PM, and more if I can think of anymore.

Supplements Off Cycle:
Post Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Fiber, Protein, Life Support,Animal Pak, Animal PM, Gut Health, BCAAs, and T-911.

Goals for the Cycle:
I would really like to cut down on some of the extra fat I have but also build back up the size I lost duning my time out of the gym.

Starting Stats:
Weigh: XXXlbs
Bodyfat: XX%

As I said before I will be starting on Monday, but I'm more then ready!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
subbed and first.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Man is it just me or does the oral syringe and bottle together just look like a a drug deal evidence picture.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

I've said though out this log that I'm really liking this PH. First I will say that it did take a couple days to really kick in for me. But durring the second week I full on in a great PH state.

And also beleve me you need to get you cals up so you can really build some good size. I put my daily food cals up around 3100+ cals to help control my size. If you really drop your cals during this run you will feel really tired.

My size really did go up my arms have been comented on my family and couple of friends.

So I do see in the future another run of PBold.

Taste = 9/10
I did enjoy the flavor got to say it kinda tasted like berries. But allround it was good.

Mixablity = X/10 This is not really for this type of supplement but even if I took PBold soon before food it didn't mess with the flavor of my food.

Side Effects = 10/10 None that I can feel or see that didn't involve me getting more CALs in my diet.

Energy = 10/10 Keeped me going at the gym the whole time I was there, just made everything really easy, felt like I could keep going even tho I personal was getting tired.

Final = 9/10 Wow great product guys, at first I felt like PBold was not kicking in for me but then bam weights were just not to heavy for me so I just kept moving up in weights.

Thanks again for another great product Taurus Nutrition no problems with this one!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Man is it just me or does the oral syringe and bottle together just look like a a drug deal evidence picture.
Shhhh, Don't tell anyone what I got.

Haha Ya a little.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant believe I missed this one. Subbed along bro!

Kinda worried about your diet though. Are you going to be eating enough for a 220lb dude?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
cant believe I missed this one. Subbed along bro!

Kinda worried about your diet though. Are you going to be eating enough for a 220lb dude?
I skipped over that part I would have to agree seems severely low in carbs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I skipped over that part I would have to agree seems severely low in carbs
OP, you gonna need those carbs to grow and spare protein so it can be used to build muscle. :)

If you can manage 4k cals in clean food you'll be perfect. I think on cycle you can probably eat around 1.5g/lb in protein and around 2-3g/lb of carbs (due to the usual enhanced glycogen storage). Some ppl can get away with MUCH more. TBH, that amount would probably give you a pretty good recomp unless you are sitting at <8% or so bf.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i on this one... cant wait for these to really get under way!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeahhh buddy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The world of Warcraft just got a lot BOLDer!! Any info on how quickly this compound kicks in?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
OP, you gonna need those carbs to grow and spare protein so it can be used to build muscle. :)

If you can manage 4k cals in clean food you'll be perfect. I think on cycle you can probably eat around 1.5g/lb in protein and around 2-3g/lb of carbs (due to the usual enhanced glycogen storage). Some ppl can get away with MUCH more. TBH, that amount would probably give you a pretty good recomp unless you are sitting at <8% or so bf.
Hmmm.

I will start to look into adding in Oat Meal in the morning, Brown (and White sometimes) Rice or Potatos in to my meals. Lunch I'm going to add another breat of CHK. And for Dinner most of the time it is 2 CHK, Brown Rice, and 1 cup of Vegs.
4000 cals I will push for that.

I use a programme called Calorie Counter so I should be able to post up what I eat during the day to.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
The world of Warcraft just got a lot BOLDer!! Any info on how quickly this compound kicks in?
Not sure I'm starting on monday and FL3X has just started to.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm.

I will start to look into adding in Oat Meal in the morning, Brown (and White sometimes) Rice or Potatos in to my meals. Lunch I'm going to add another breat of CHK. And for Dinner most of the time it is 2 CHK, Brown Rice, and 1 cup of Vegs.
4000 cals I will push for that.

I use a programme called Calorie Counter so I should be able to post up what I eat during the day to.
Nice! Time to get HUGE ;D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this one also. Subbed for all the goodness this log should bring. Liking the detailed outlook of your plan on attack in the gym.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I'm gonna hire u to come up with log names for me from now on lol.
I can't say FOR SURE it has already kicked in but I can tell you my upper chest was pretty vascular after the gym last night, after a double dose. And I had bad night sweats after my final dose. Could be a good sign.
Warcraft I can't wait for you to start man!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Time to pug my log and let you guys know I took warcrafts bottle pic because my camera is sucking.
[h=1]Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)[/h]

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be along for the ride dude!! Gonna be a looongg weekend for you!! Lol, I already took my 1st dose tonight.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm in for this!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Aleksandr

Awards
A bit late, but in on this to see how it all goes. :)

I've been creepin' on this forum for like a few months now, decided to sign up! :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John is all over making sure everyone gets the goods on whats in the stuff.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Yeah Goodluck bro,,,
thumbnailCA7W57CY.jpg
..LEEEEETTSS get ready to RUMMMMMBBBLLLE

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till Monday!!! One more crappy day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Jeopardy music*
lol :)
The suspsense is killing me bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Soon....

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Yes soon!!!!!
soon.jpg

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of my favorites..lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little while longer till that first dose, can't wait to see how it treats you.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
The day is here. Took my first does of the day.

First thoughts:

Not bad taste, I'm not really tasting berrys but can't also say I'm not tasting berrys from P-Bold. (Hmmm werid.)
Delievery system works, I like the oral syringe. Just works good. (Make sure to shake well.)

Full post later.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the epic journey begins :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

First thoughts:

Not bad taste, I'm not really tasting berrys but can't also say I'm not tasting berrys from P-Bold. (Hmmm werid.)
Delievery system works, I like the oral syringe. Just works good. (Make sure to shake well.)

Full post later.
woooow..... sorry warcraft... lol.. I just totally negged you somehow... gay..

Ill hit you back as soon as it lets me then around again to make up for it.. sorry bro.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

First thoughts:

Full post later.
And it begins..good luck my friend

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG!!!! It here...Its really here!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First thoughts:

Full post later.

Oh yes~! you just unlocked the key to anabolism

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock and Roll...Lets do this

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 2... Here we goooooo