Hemavol=Heman??? Dough's Sponsored log.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hemavol=He-man??? Dough's Sponsored log.

First thing let me start this log off by saying...

I am thankful for.... Free Hemavol from iForce Nutrition and the opportunity to get even more swole during my workouts!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

and with that...

iForce
Hemavol

Plasma Volumizer

Hemavol = He-man???

We shall find out!

I recently was awarded the opportunity to run a sponsored log of iForce's preworkout Plasma Volumizer, Hemavol. This is essentially the cream of the crop of pump compounds all thrown in together in efficacious amounts and the exclusion of the typical gobs of stimulants and a dash of creatine that most the market is plagued with. Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of preworkouts on the market that have both creatine and stims that I like quite well but I really do prefer to not be overly stimmed if at all going into my workouts as to avoid overheating and/or having to crap in the middle of a workout.... neither allow me to ever achieve the coveted pump with such a break as a cool down or potty stop.

This is why I was so attracted to Hemavol.... Ive been waiting for just this kind of preworkout supplement to hit the market, one that REALLY works... I feel there is definite benefit to increased bloodflow to muscle regarding strength and endurance and anyone who isnt mentally pumped and driven by seeing their muscles pumped and jacked in the mirrors while working out... well... do you really think they even workout??? lol.

With that I will head into a lil bit of info about myself and my initial impressions on Hemavol.

Height: 5'11"
Weight:200.2lbs(+/-2lbs depending)
Current Goals: Maintain Recent LBM and strength gains acquired with C-20 and prep for Winter Bulk Cycle

Most recent pic:

Initial Impressions:

When I very first cracked open my tub of Hemavol a smokey plume of powder floated out and filled my nose with lemony goodness... I though to myself... wow, they werent joking with the lemonhead references... Upon a taste test this was furthered... the stuff is SWEET and STRONG... almost too strong IMO... and I was mixing only a single scoop with 20oz of water! Since then I have dumped the 2 scoop dose into a 20oz bottle as well, and Id honestly have to say... I need to mix this one scoop at a time per 20oz of water... for one its just TOO strong, not in the sickening way but in the way that its too much concentration of citrus, sweet and needs another bottle after the fact to wash it down anyways.

First workout (mon 11/21/11):

I hit chest on monday using a double dose of Hemavol, just hadnt had the opportunity to post up yet with all the work I was doing on wrapping up my last log and editing together my video review....

Really I didnt expect to see MUCH from my first workout on it but I was still pleasantly impressed with acquiring a nice solid pump that seemed to last even a couple hours afterwords... still not the largest pump ever experienced, but I figure it is the first dose.

Heres how the lifts went. (tracking to be certian strength is maintained from previous supp and hope for continued progression as well)

Chest
DB Press- 40lbx10, 75lbx10, 100lbx10
BB press- 135lbx10, 185lbx10, 185lbx8
Dips- BWx10(with quarter reps top and bottom mixed on every rep), BWx10
Machine Fly- (10 pinch's @160 into ->) 160lbx10, 205lbx10, 250lbx10
DB fly- 30lbx10, 40lbx10
DB incline press- 40x10, 50x10, 50x10

Yesterday (11/22/11):

1scoop was dosed right before breakfast and i plan on making this a regular daily thing to experience the compounded effect some of these ingredients can offer with consistent dosing, namely Agmatine.

Second workout on Hemavol (Today 11/23/11):

Tonight was back and bi...

For those of you that followed my last log you know Ive been on a quest for building up my Deadlift in both form and strength... because of this back is something I actually look forward to MUCH more now as Im growing fond of this lift and what its doing for my back(noticing a lot more definition showing through and even more mass)as well as the rest of my body..

So I dosed the planned 2 scoops of Hemavol and went to work 30 min later.... I will honestly have to say... I think I will only be dosing 1 scoop Hemavol on back day from now on cause I got through my deads and curls and just had to call it quits... the back pumps were widespread burning and intense in my whole back... even as I type this post workout, post postworkout shake and post post workout meal +2 hours.... my back is still pumped considerably and Im dead certain its gonna be sore as all get out tomorrow.... thank goodness for thanksgiving and all the eating I get to do to help with recovery here...

Even the 3 sets of curls had my arms, both my bis AND my forarms, pumped so full that I would expect it would have made bent over rows fun to perform and I dont think lat pull downs and rear flys would have been the least bit possible after the rows... lol.

I hope to get a beneficial form of this pumped workout next week with just one scoop (this stuff is STRONG)

here was the back pump inducing 2 movement workout, lol. (working on form was the entire goal of this workout, not hittin max like the few previous ones have been)

Back/bi
Deadlift- 135x10, 225x10, 275x3, 225x10, 135x15(back was exploding at this point and I had to lay down on a bench for a second)
DB curl- 30x10(reg grip), 40x10(hammer grip), 35x10(cross body hammer grip)

After that, as mentioned, my back was still just far too pumped as well as bis for me to even contemplate bending over and trying to row 50-80lb db's so I grabbed the lil lady and we packed on out.

A few other notes...

Thirst is pretty constant... should be a given to the reason why with all this increased blood flow.
Chest was a lil bit sore yesterday morning but not a thing today, felt very fresh which usually isnt the case for me 2 days after a muscle group.
Weight is holding steady at 200.2lbs....

Im excited to see what this continues to bring to the table... and think I will follow suit from what Ive read on reps suggestions of only one scoop for legs considering my experience today...

Ill update again friday with my shoulders experience... in the mean time again... HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the heman epicness lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hah! I wonder how many on here are even old enough to really remember heman!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hah! I wonder how many on here are even old enough to really remember heman!
Haha. Well I'm sure most do. It was an epic cartoon. :)

Maybe you're log will re ignite the he-man wave. Lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Haha. Well I'm sure most do. It was an epic cartoon. :)

Maybe you're log will re ignite the he-man wave. Lol.
totally didnt realize heman had a - in it... lol... fixed the thread...

tell me this picture isnt just bad A...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this 1 Dough.
You should like this two your old log so people can find it?
How would we have known?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I must be to young...
Really bro? I'm only 28 in january... But I did have plenty of older siblings so I was introduced to many things most even my own age missed out on...

How old are you?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
In for this 1 Dough.
You should like this two your old log so people can find it?
How would we have known?
Good point, I need to add it to my sig too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol yup, I figured it out after reading it a couple times
Yeah ur logs r good mane.
Nice work too and u said u use to be an ecto

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
u said u use to be an ecto
Def was, I couldn't gain weight for the life of me.... Why you mention it though, not sure that I follow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def was, I couldn't gain weight for the life of me.... Why you mention it though, not sure that I follow
Because u gained a good amount of size :thumbsup:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
OOOOOKKKK

sorry for slackin through the holiday weekend... wife had off the whole weekend, had my son and we just chilled, went to the park and had fun together...

I didnt dose Hemavol at all during those off days (even though I had initially planned to) cause I wanted to save it for some awesome workouts...

Gettin back at it in a couple hours with a good ol chest session and will be reporting on a regular again through the week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOOOKKKK

sorry for slackin through the holiday weekend... wife had off the whole weekend, had my son and we just chilled, went to the park and had fun together...

I didnt dose Hemavol at all during those off days (even though I had initially planned to) cause I wanted to save it for some awesome workouts...

Gettin back at it in a couple hours with a good ol chest session and will be reporting on a regular again through the week.
glad you had a good weekend! I tend to want to save most of my supps for when I know they will be used to achieve 100% effectiveness as well. Time to kill some shi!t!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
yup! sippin on a single scoop in about 24oz of water....

stuff is delicious.... seriously it shouldnt taste this good and be able to do what it does, lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Update

Well the long weekend off took its toll in someways while I feel Hemavol def saved the workout overall.

Strength was still there, but at first drive was sluggish and I just felt "down" between sets... Thankfully the pump kept getting larger feeding the drive to push it further and keep heading on to the next set.

Weight 199.2.... down a lb since last week but diet wasnt quite as high through the weekend other then on thanksgiving...

Tonight when I dosed the Hemavol I started the process an hour before the workout, dosed a scoop in about 24oz of water, drank another approx 8-12oz of just water then 20min preworkout drank down another scoop in 24oz of water again....

I feel this did much better for diluting the potency of 2 scoops, honestly tastes downright delicious, and still did the trick....

Only other thing Im taking right now is Exemestane 25mg every night (erase seemed to be drying me out TOO much with its anti cort properties AND didnt seem to be doing est blocking too well as my nips have gradually become more puffy across the past few weeks) and some aminos intra workout... given this fact Hemavol really is the workhorse I have driving my workouts and all day to day benefits/changes I may see will be attributable to Hemavol.

With that... heres tonights numbers...

Chest
BB incline press- 135lbx10, 155lbx10, 135lbx10
Dips- BWx10, BWx10, BWx10
DB fly- 30lbx10, 35lbx10, 40lbx10

Other thing to note was during my workout I was feeling a fairly strong thermo effect... didnt help they didnt have the fans on but I felt much warmer and sweaty for not using any stims whatsoever.... I think this kinda fueled the "drained" feeling I had at first but after I shed my shirt and was just sporting a tank I cooled down considerably and started feeling better and more pumped... just an odd happening.

Tomorrow is back... lookin forward to how my deads feel this week with ONE scoop and not having outrageous pumps so strong its debilitating, lol.

Reactions: BBB
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Pump it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the long weekend off took its toll in someways while I feel Hemavol def saved the workout overall.

Strength was still there, but at first drive was sluggish and I just felt "down" between sets... Thankfully the pump kept getting larger feeding the drive to push it further and keep heading on to the next set.

Weight 199.2.... down a lb since last week but diet wasnt quite as high through the weekend other then on thanksgiving...

Tonight when I dosed the Hemavol I started the process an hour before the workout, dosed a scoop in about 24oz of water, drank another approx 8-12oz of just water then 20min preworkout drank down another scoop in 24oz of water again....

I feel this did much better for diluting the potency of 2 scoops, honestly tastes downright delicious, and still did the trick....

Only other thing Im taking right now is Exemestane 25mg every night (erase seemed to be drying me out TOO much with its anti cort properties AND didnt seem to be doing est blocking too well as my nips have gradually become more puffy across the past few weeks) and some aminos intra workout... given this fact Hemavol really is the workhorse I have driving my workouts and all day to day benefits/changes I may see will be attributable to Hemavol.

With that... heres tonights numbers...

Chest
BB incline press- 135lbx10, 155lbx10, 135lbx10
Dips- BWx10, BWx10, BWx10
DB fly- 30lbx10, 35lbx10, 40lbx10

Other thing to note was during my workout I was feeling a fairly strong thermo effect... didnt help they didnt have the fans on but I felt much warmer and sweaty for not using any stims whatsoever.... I think this kinda fueled the "drained" feeling I had at first but after I shed my shirt and was just sporting a tank I cooled down considerably and started feeling better and more pumped... just an odd happening.

Tomorrow is back... lookin forward to how my deads feel this week with ONE scoop and not having outrageous pumps so strong its debilitating, lol.
Breaks are always good. I remember I would always come back to the gym with a chest workout.

Nips puffy? have you started your cycle already?
As far as erase goes I found that it dried out my joints at 3 caps, but not the dryness of being on a non aromatising PH... a weird drying.
Anyway, I hope the agmatine helps you retain those gains you made on C20. Both strength and weight. :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
no cycle wont be underway until mid to late december....

I have existing gyno... really bad actually... good sized lumps reside right under my nipples and literally have had them so long only surgery will get rid of them completely...

ONLY good thing about this... my pecs are large enough that the lumps dont stand out toooo bad from the rest of my chest AND having gyno basically gives me a physical guage/indicator at exactly what my est levels are lookin like...

been on Exemestane for approx 10 days now and I can say the appearance of my nipples are puffy less often, and my joints arent nearly as sore and dried out... I hate that feeling....

I dont think Ill use Erase again without the accompaniment of Cissus as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
In! Pump it.
welcome to the log my friend!

Lookin forward to that cycle of yours.... always exciting to see what new compounds can do!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah Flex I got lost. U have a lot or two around what compound are you running pal?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I like Hemavol also. I haven't tried the powdered version yet. I also like Pump-O-Bol for pumps as well. I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple also. I don't mind these lumps because they let me know if my estro levels are high. DAA always makes my gyno flare. I typically use Formestane to bring things back to normal. I have tried Erase during a DAA run but my gyno still flared. This is why I question Erase's AI abilities. I have yet to see any blood tests showing the overall effect it has on estro. I have been asking for months.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I like Hemavol also. I haven't tried the powdered version yet. I also like Pump-O-Bol for pumps as well. I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple also. I don't mind these lumps because they let me know if my estro levels are high. DAA always makes my gyno flare. I typically use Formestane to bring things back to normal. I have tried Erase during a DAA run but my gyno still flared. This is why I question Erase's AI abilities. I have yet to see any blood tests showing the overall effect it has on estro. I have been asking for months.
You know...

I REALLY like Natty and the PES gang... also REALLY like Alpha T2 and AnaBeta, both are in a league of their own IMO.

But I really think Erase is mismarketed as an AI... I think its truly only an antiCort product and I say that with some slight hesitation cause of my bias for the company... but its true... I have yet to really see ANY similar effects to high dosing any other AI's with Erase...

Most other AI's at first provide a libido boost then later crush libido altogether if dosing is kept too high... I see no effects on libido at all using erase, positive or negative. I still managed to go from a state of LOW estrogen from my PCT to having puffy nips a couple months later post PCT WHILE using erase (and my cycle wasnt aromatisable, in fact it was 3aa trans D which is a DHT and def has positive effects on est and my gyno... leaving nothing to cause "rebound").

I just dont see, in my own personal experience or in any of the documentation provided, the proof that Erase in vivo is an adequate AI for all intensive purposes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You caught me over there at PHF huh?
:)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
LOL yup...

it was obvious it was you... .you just had another thread on it and weve been talkin bout halotest-25... I knew it had to be you!!!

even dr abs knew it was, lol... dunno if you have talked to him about it as well...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL yup...

it was obvious it was you... .you just had another thread on in and weve been talkin bout halotest-25... I knew it had to be you!!!

even dr abs knew it was, lol... dunno if you have talked to him about it as well...
Un Un.
Just new to anabolics I have a lot of silly questions and trying to learn a lot. U know it's my 1st time.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
fo sho man... well you know where im at if you need to pm someone with ?'s

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fo sho man... well you know where im at if you need to pm someone with ?'s
Thx.
Cleaned up the last post I had to switch "you" with "I". lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
time to go do some deads and get PUMPED!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
with toys and cartoons like these growin up is it any wonder that I have an obsession with having large muscles???

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Update

Today Hemavol and Im guessing the agmatine in it... maybe others in the complex have lasting effects... had me waking up this morning with a nice dry chest pump from yesterdays workout...

Felt nice and tight through the day as well in the chest, proof of a good workout the night previous.

Todays workout was much like yesterdays... started off sluggish... well maybe not SOO sluggish, but certianly after my deads I was good n ready to call it a night but pushed onwards.

Great thing was that despite having the deads take it outta me energy wise... I was not SO pumped that I was incapable of completing the workout.

Heres how it went down...

Back

Dead Lifts- 135x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x3(started to falter on stance so stopped, getting tired), 185x10
DB Curl- 30x10(hammer), 30x10(reg), 35x10(inside hammer)
Curl bar- 55x10, 55x10(reverse grip)
DB row- 45x10, 50x10, 50x10

Weight 201.4 (one day back on hemavol and in the gym slammed me full of fluid and guessing glycogen retention again... thats NICE)

This was all I had time for tonight... Strength was still there... honestly i felt REALLY strong, weights were nice and light feeling and pumps were strong and visible with some veins poppin more on the arms then they have in some time.... but in between sets I just felt like a slug n like after every set I was ready for the workout to just be over...

Maybe I need to add in a lil caff or something preworkout to help me keep movin... ive never been one to really depend on stims to power me through a workout though so Id hate to feel as though its necessary now.

With that being said thus far Im still VERY impressed with Hemavol and its ability to pump me up through a workout despite all other physical restrictions and am more then impressed to be seeing results that are apparently from Hemavol the following morning to a workout... I love waking up like that with a solid pump.

Tomorrow is a break day, but I do plan on making a bit of an experiment tomorrow using hemavol with a carbohydrate breakfast to see the possibility of meal induced pumps Ive heard about... should be fun. Ill post up on how it goes.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
great log so far broo!:djparty:
Thanks man!

Def impressed at really how effective this is at providing a pump.... I swear it feels like yesterday when N02 came out and then the following NoXplode type drinks that had you wonderin if you were gonna get a pump this workout or make a mad dash for the crapper cause your bout to poo yourself....

Pump supps have come a LOOOOONG waaay and for a natty product to do this... Id have to say I think iForce may have perfected it with this combination of ingredients.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I picked this up!!!

Looking strong though. Going for more reps this time?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm glad I picked this up!!!

Looking strong though. Going for more reps this time?
I was just focusing on Deadlift form this time around again...

I figure if I can get the form down tight for repetitions using 225 then when I go to lift heavy my bodies trained path through the lift should take over and keep my form strict...

Ill tell ya though... lifting with "correct form" is jackin up my knees fo sho!

I think its the entire reason my form was off, cause I was subconsciously avoiding smackin my knees with the bar as they are fairly sensitive under the knee cap from multiple snowboarding injuries....

Ill prob go though the motions next week up to 335lbs, see how it feels for one rep and see if I can hold out on my form...

pretty sure Ill hit my goal of 405 this next cycle... if I dont do it once before I even get there ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You know...

I REALLY like Natty and the PES gang... also REALLY like Alpha T2 and AnaBeta, both are in a league of their own IMO.

But I really think Erase is mismarketed as an AI... I think its truly only an antiCort product and I say that with some slight hesitation cause of my bias for the company... but its true... I have yet to really see ANY similar effects to high dosing any other AI's with Erase...

Most other AI's at first provide a libido boost then later crush libido altogether if dosing is kept too high... I see no effects on libido at all using erase, positive or negative. I still managed to go from a state of LOW estrogen from my PCT to having puffy nips a couple months later post PCT WHILE using erase (and my cycle wasnt aromatisable, in fact it was 3aa trans D which is a DHT and def has positive effects on est and my gyno... leaving nothing to cause "rebound").

I just dont see, in my own personal experience or in any of the documentation provided, the proof that Erase in vivo is an adequate AI for all intensive purposes.
Since this is derivative of 7 keto your assumption would make sense.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really bro? I'm only 28 in january... But I did have plenty of older siblings so I was introduced to many things most even my own age missed out on...

How old are you?
sorry I missed this. I've been out of town on work...

I'm 24 :p gale you're liking the Hemavol bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sorry I missed this. I've been out of town on work...

I'm 24 :p gale you're liking the Hemavol bro!

Aaahhaaa... yeah... Heman was out a lil bit before you then...

Def enjoying the pumps it brings, havnt had pumps like these in a LONG time...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a few years older then me guys, lol I've never been a big tv person. Even when I was a kid...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Only a few years older then me guys, lol I've never been a big tv person. Even when I was a kid...
oh I know... I was mostly exposed to it cause of my older siblings... He-man came out in 81-82 and I wasnt even born till 84 and can only recollect some things as far back as maybe 5 years old (not everything of course but some definitive memories remain that I can replay in my mind)...

But its funny... my new lil wifey is 5years and 11months younger then I am... so just shy of 6 years... and its INSANE how many things I say "you remember this...." and then realize she wasnt even born yet or too young to remember such a thing... Im sure theres some things that would be the case even in the 4 year spread between ourselves... maybe not as much though given we are also both guys and more likely to be exposed to similar things...

n-e-who...

That thur Hemavol gives some wicked pumps eh??? lol.

turnin lil pink shirt wearin princes into He-Man!!!!

edit: looks like He-man needs to hit some leg sessions, lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I will follow with sadness because I have so many supplements I cannot buy/use this product for a while :( but it will give me something to look forward to in a few months :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh I know... I was mostly exposed to it cause of my older siblings... He-man came out in 81-82 and I wasnt even born till 84 and can only recollect some things as far back as maybe 5 years old (not everything of course but some definitive memories remain that I can replay in my mind)...

But its funny... my new lil wifey is 5years and 11months younger then I am... so just shy of 6 years... and its INSANE how many things I say "you remember this...." and then realize she wasnt even born yet or too young to remember such a thing... Im sure theres some things that would be the case even in the 4 year spread between ourselves... maybe not as much though given we are also both guys and more likely to be exposed to similar things...

n-e-who...

That thur Hemavol gives some wicked pumps eh??? lol.

turnin lil pink shirt wearin princes into He-Man!!!!

edit: looks like He-man needs to hit some leg sessions, lol
Im the exact opposite with my wife. She is 5 yrs older than me. Though the stuff she knows I know as well because America has lag when it comes to japanese anime ... hahaha.

Didnt know we were the same age though :)

Glad you loving the Hemavol.