IFORCE REVERSITOL V2 LOG

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. ^^^Bro if you are happy with her ,tha is all it matters,
    I have a great back and biceps workout,back, biceps and cardio ,felt good ,just a little of dry joints ,but i am increasing the oil fish caps ,
    I will report if they get better ,Reversitol is doing the job!!!


  2. Good morning!! today is legs day!! yeterday I felt so tired ,I have a very demanding ,stressful job and went to sleep at 9:00 pm, but feeling a lot better now,first thing in the morning got my 2 caps of reversitol and bcaas 30 minutes later 3 whole eggs with some turky bacon ,i will post my workout on a bit later!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    ^^^Bro if you are happy with her ,tha is all it matters,
    I have a great back and biceps workout,back, biceps and cardio ,felt good ,just a little of dry joints ,but i am increasing the oil fish caps ,
    I will report if they get better ,Reversitol is doing the job!!!
    was just curious, whats your current EPA/DHA intake look like?
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    was just curious, whats your current EPA/DHA intake look like?
    I am taking ground flax,cla ,and 4 caps of fish oil per day and now my joints are feeling a lot better!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am taking ground flax,cla ,and 4 caps of fish oil per day and now my joints are feeling a lot better!!
    glad that is doing it for you, i went to a 3/2 rotation...took care of sore joints and spread the rev v2 farther!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad that is doing it for you, i went to a 3/2 rotation...took care of sore joints and spread the rev v2 farther!!!
    Yeah big Tom ,as far joints looks like I am doing better now,I just got out off the gym ,I did shoulders stregth was a bit up,trying to work my shoulders hard ,my chest ,back and legs have grown overtime but my shoulders are not ,but I never quit !!

  7. Feeling good today,I will do some cardio after work !!

  8. No weights today?


  9. I just did legs saturday,and shoulders sunday ,I like to take a day off before my chest ,triceps day to push weight as hard as I can,.

  10. Chest , triceps and cardio workout went easy ,increase reps ,getting more vascular and I will do my weight on next monday,so far all going great!!

  11. Back and biceps workout went great ,ad more reps and weight to all of my lifts,tomorrow I will do cardio first thing in the morning!!

  12. Hello!!I am on my way to do legs,traps ,forearms,biceps ,so far reversitol has done good to my body ,I allready order a second bottle with the good results and price here at Nutra!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Hello!!I am on my way to do legs,traps ,forearms,biceps ,so far reversitol has done good to my body ,I allready order a second bottle with the good results and price here at Nutra!!
    Awesome! You gonna run the bottle back to back?


  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Awesome! You gonna run the bottle back to back?
    Yes sir back to back then take 2 moths off for it!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Yes sir back to back then take 2 moths off for it!!
    Very cool! You gonna continue to log the second bottle? I'd like to follow along as I am also running 2 bottles back to back.


  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Very cool! You gonna continue to log the second bottle? I'd like to follow along as I am also running 2 bottles back to back.
    Good idea!!let's dothis then !!,tomorrow is shoulders and cardio day!!

  17. Really godd workout!! added reps in all my lifts,and was also able to cardio even when my legs are still fry from yesterday but no complaints!!

  18. Good job on the log man! Two bottles eh? I think I may pick up another bottles of this stuff on my next order from nutraplanet.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. I did have a good work out yesterday did chest triceps and cardio ,I was a little tired from work buy i did pull a intense workout!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    I did have a good work out yesterday did chest triceps and cardio ,I was a little tired from work buy i did pull a intense workout!!
    Man I gained the 5 pounds back, wtf, I am gonna starved myself to loose the efing weight!

  21. possibly water?

    how fast did you gain the weight back?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    possibly water?

    how fast did you gain the weight back?
    In just one week ,well I am going to increase my cardio a bit!

  23. Final review:
    Well this supplement works,I was dosing as per bottle recomendation 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap before going to sleep,by the second week on it ,my joints started to get dry ,but I was able to solve this with increasing my fish oil caps to a 5 caps per day after that no problema",
    every week I was able to increase my weight or my reps ,so it does work, I have and issue of weight gain by the 3rd week but ,I just increase my cardio a bit ,and got that fix,I have another bottle but I amgoing to use this one with my transaderm on mid january ,to control any estro rise issue ,Thank you Iforce team for this opportunity.
    Raul.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Final review:
    Well this supplement works,I was dosing as per bottle recomendation 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap before going to sleep,by the second week on it ,my joints started to get dry ,but I was able to solve this with increasing my fish oil caps to a 5 caps per day after that no problema",
    every week I was able to increase my weight or my reps ,so it does work, I have and issue of weight gain by the 3rd week but ,I just increase my cardio a bit ,and got that fix,I have another bottle but I amgoing to use this one with my transaderm on mid january ,to control any estro rise issue ,Thank you Iforce team for this opportunity.
    Raul.
    Thank for the final review. Keep spreading the word!


  25. nice job, raulob!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to do with iForce Reversitol v2
    By 808rebel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:32 PM
  2. IForce reversitol v1 versus v2
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:57 AM
  3. Novedex XT or iForce Reversitol
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:55 AM
  4. IBE Formex vs iForce Reversitol for epi ptc
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 03:05 PM
  5. iforce reversitol w/ nolvadex
    By Ligonozrk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Log in
Log in