I-Force Reversitol V2 Log

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So I was chosen to do a 30 day sample run of Reversitol V-2 from I-force. I just want to say thank-you for giving me a chance and i will do my best to give a un-bias review.

This will be standalone. i have been on Clen and T3 and DAA for the last 2 weeks now im only on DAA. but will stop using the Clen and T3 from here on out.

My goal is to lean out as much as possible, im really trying to go the slow lean gain route, rather then bulking up and cutting down, i hate dieting and running.

Here is some of my personal info

Age - 25
Weight - 190
Height - 5'9
BF% - about 15
Training for 8 years been away for 1 (broken thumb)

I do a Split training schedule like the following:

Monday - AM Cardio, PM Back and Biceps
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Cardio only/ sparring and bag work
Thursday - Legs
Friday - AM Cardio, PM Chest and Triceps
And on some days I might add in another body part if I feel I’m lacking in that area.
Saturday and Sunday is off days for the most part or i do some circuit training if im bored

My meal plan is listed below and I don’t change anything when I’m on or off cycle I might just add more protein to the mix
1st meal: 6am
whey shake
banana or apple or some sort of fruit

2nd mean: 8-9am
4-6 boiled eggs (whites only)
1cup of fat free yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey protien or oat and wheats
1/4 cup of almonds

3rd meal: about 11-12pm
Boneless skinless chicken breast about 8-10 oz's
Some veggies (carrots, celery, spinach, asparagus, lettuce)
Boiled sweet potato’s sliced

4th meal: around 2-3pm
Whey shake
Wheat bread (1slice)
Natural peanut butter

Around 5-6:30 is where i will do my weight training which I usually drink some BCAA about 30mins prior
During my training i start to drink citrulline malate, and BCAA.
Followed by a whey shake.

5th meal: about 30mins-1hour after workout
Chicken breast or tuna
Veggies
Sweet potatoes or brown rice

6th meal: around 8-9ish
whey mixed with a cup of fat free yogurt
Fruits

Some of the supporting supplements I will take (if any should be added or removed please say so before I start on Monday)
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
Vitamin C
B-12
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
BCAA
Protein
Citrulline Malatae

Log will be started tomorrow

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was my first day and dose, really didn't notice the effects or any changes.

It usually takes a product about 3-5 days for me to really feel it. So till then I will slowly change my training.

I have a very simple diet and really doesn't change much throughout the year effect for when I'm bulking I try to eat alot more protein.

Training yesterday was a full circuit routine with 5x5min rounds of bag work.

Every week I switch up my workouts with full circuits, or 3 day splits. Supersets or some other variation just so I don't get bored.

Other than that I hope all go's well!!!!!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving everyone!!! Gonna be back on his log tomorrow been prepping food for the last 2 days!!!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Alright time for a update!!! been away from the computer thanks to Thanksgiving and some much needed black friday sales here in hawaii!!!

Wednesday and Thursday I didnt follow my diet at all but got in a short cardio sesh with some bag work on Wed, and took the day off on Thursday.

Friday was alot better, as far as focus go's in and out of the gym.

Supplements that im currently taking is mostly just basic, Fish Oil, Vit C and B-Complex, Multi Vitamin/Mineral, Green Tea, AAKG, Whey

So Far its my 6th day and the one thing i did notcie was my libido levels rasied alot!! didnt notice much of muscle mass or anything else yet, but this is stand alone and im not looking for a miracle.

I also keep a eye on some small previous gyno i had for the last couple of months from a short run of tren, gonna see if it will lower or shrink alittle and see what happends.

The most noticeable effect so far has been Mood and libido, so far so good!!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Today is Monday and it's only 9am here in Hawaii, I already got my morning cardio in and had a couple of high protein meals.

Breakfast is typically about 6-8 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Wheat toast and sometimes turkey bacon or yogurt

My in between meals are usually whey shakes with at least 40-60g of protein, or I will try to eat 10oz chicken breast depends if I'm on a job or Working in the warehouse.

Later today gonna hit some back and bi's, be back soon for more updates

So far so good nothing really changed, sex drive is up and I'm not as tired or moody. Appetite has also increased.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I've ran this product for the last 10 days and so far its doing what it says it will do, definitely noticing the difference I have a more lean and hard chest where as it doesn't feel or look puffy, I had some slight gyno on my left chest and i notice it had gone down.

I'm really liking this product, I think it will benefit more as a AI on cycle as well as in your pct or on a lean gain bulk.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
so far its been awesome!!!!! my libido is up my gyno is slightly shrinking and all in all I think im gonna be buying me a couple bottles when i get paid, i wanna test this out on a larger scale,

I wanna see if it will work gooa on cycle as a A.I not sure if everyday or Every other day would be better i guess it wil be something to mess around with

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Libido is way up and Gyno is going away, not all but it has shrunk, so far its been awesome today is my off day so i will be up tomorrow to for a more indeep review!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys running the logs on RV2 are making me want to dig into my stash and crack mine open early lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hopefully i'll be hoppin on some RV2 in a few weeks.......logs are are looking awesome!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
hopefully i'll be hoppin on some RV2 in a few weeks.......logs are are looking awesome!
It's a supplement that works!!! Regardless of brand if it works it's the best, gonna pick me up a bottle or 2 to see if it holds it's grounds on cycle. I'm sure it will

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
You guys running the logs on RV2 are making me want to dig into my stash and crack mine open early lol
This is perfect for PCT or on cycle as a AI or even on a lean gain cycle, my next step is to try it on AAS cycle.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
alright time for a update, so far all is good with this run, im convinced and also convinced other to try to run this on cycle and i got my boy trying it out on his test cycle, i wanna see how that go's,

but as for me i couldnt ask for anything more out of this product, i recently bought a bottle of erase and will run it standalone also in a month after im finished with this, i need to compare to see which is better/more beneficial.

libido is way way way up!!!! leaned out a bit i say im down to the 10% bf range and still have all of my strenght

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile and need to update,
so far same ol same ol nothing new, I have about a week left on this bottle, and have made a decision to uy another for a cycle Ive been planning for a couple of months now, I feel that will be the true test of this product, other than that as a standalone it does what it needs to, but i feel it will be truly tested either on cycle or during a PCT.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been awhile and need to update,
so far same ol same ol nothing new, I have about a week left on this bottle, and have made a decision to uy another for a cycle Ive been planning for a couple of months now, I feel that will be the true test of this product, other than that as a standalone it does what it needs to, but i feel it will be truly tested either on cycle or during a PCT.
What kind of cycle you gonna run?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Gonna bulk for 14weeks and then pct for 4 weeks but I will continue running it all but the nolva for a additional 4 weeks, which will consist of nolva
Anabeta
Division 1
Formula x
Erase

And maybe some titanium not sure yet

So all in all I'm looking at about a 21 week bulk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna bulk for 14weeks and then pct for 4 weeks but I will continue running it all but the nolva for a additional 4 weeks, which will consist of nolva
Anabeta
Division 1
Formula x
Erase

And maybe some titanium not sure yet

So all in all I'm looking at about a 21 week bulk
Thats a sick PCT, everyone has been loving the results in pct with Serm/Athletix Stack and Erase.