Mixelflick reviews Slim Fx

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is long overdue, so my apologies to Athletic Xtreme...

BACKGROUND: I've used stims for the past 20 years, including boatloads of ephedrine/ephedra and all the purported "better that effy" products that came after it. I'm hesitant to post the doses I've worked up to, because they border on the unbelievable. I was also finishing up a bottle of the original Slim Xtreme so was in a perfect position to evaluate when my bottles arrived. Needless to say, I have an extremely high tolerance to all stims and in fact, was prepared to be disappointed going in. That btw, was based upon every "this is the second coming..." hype/garbage we've all been burned on in the past. So there's your background...

REVIEW: Absolutely brilliant work by AE here folks. You can say what you want about the past, but they did this one justice. Just 2 caps provided an incredible experience. Clean energy, appetite suppression, focus and a whole lot more. In fact, given the alpha-yohimbine contained therein, I'd say the up front "hit" beats the original. I'd also like to say the energy lasts for the entire 12 hours, and then some.

Overall I'd say they did better than the widely seen, "70% as good as the original" that was cited by board reps here. As the author of The Blueprint, I give this product five stars and can confidently recommend it to the Blueprint Army. I've never steered them wrong, so I have a lot to lose when speaking to a products credibility. If you're on the fence, jump on it. You won't regret it...

Hats off, to a job well done by Athletic Xtreme. The new Slim Fx was worth the wait...

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I've been getting nothing but good results from your advice
so coming from you this is a great feedback

I won a bottle of this (hell I won each and every product form AX),
waiting for it to get here..
I was curious before about this one and now I *really* can't wait.

Quick question since you tried it: advice then is NOT to dose it closer than 12 prior bed right?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grateful for your trust in me man, and so happy you're finding success...

The tail end of the new SlimFx isn't QUITE what the old was. Having said that, I for sure wouldn't dose later than 12 noon if you're planning on falling asleep before midnight. The stim effect up front is much greater though IMO, especially so if dosed on an empty stomach as I do.

Hope that helps...

I've been getting nothing but good results from your advice
so coming from you this is a great feedback

I won a bottle of this (hell I won each and every product form AX),
waiting for it to get here..
I was curious before about this one and now I *really* can't wait.

Quick question since you tried it: advice then is NOT to dose it closer than 12 prior bed right?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely brilliant work by AE here folks
Was this a mistake or have I missed something as you acknowledged them as AX later?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review.
Glad to hear you are enjoying Slim FX as much as I am.

Thank you for sharing.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this a mistake or have I missed something as you acknowledged them as AX later?
You know, it may have been. I keep getting Anabolic Xtreme and Athletic Xtreme mixed up... :) Whatever the case, I stand by this product as an excellent substitute for the original Slim Xtreme. No small feat, and credit must be given where credit is due. I paid for my two bottles btw, given I didn't want anything skewing my opinion...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I believe that may have been a typo.

Truly appreciate the kind words and I remember your concern that you had when discussing this with AX (forum member).

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
This is long overdue, so my apologies to Athletic Xtreme...

BACKGROUND: I've used stims for the past 20 years, including boatloads of ephedrine/ephedra and all the purported "better that effy" products that came after it. I'm hesitant to post the doses I've worked up to, because they border on the unbelievable. I was also finishing up a bottle of the original Slim Xtreme so was in a perfect position to evaluate when my bottles arrived. Needless to say, I have an extremely high tolerance to all stims and in fact, was prepared to be disappointed going in. That btw, was based upon every "this is the second coming..." hype/garbage we've all been burned on in the past. So there's your background...

REVIEW: Absolutely brilliant work by AE here folks. You can say what you want about the past, but they did this one justice. Just 2 caps provided an incredible experience. Clean energy, appetite suppression, focus and a whole lot more. In fact, given the alpha-yohimbine contained therein, I'd say the up front "hit" beats the original. I'd also like to say the energy lasts for the entire 12 hours, and then some.

Overall I'd say they did better than the widely seen, "70% as good as the original" that was cited by board reps here. As the author of The Blueprint, I give this product five stars and can confidently recommend it to the Blueprint Army. I've never steered them wrong, so I have a lot to lose when speaking to a products credibility. If you're on the fence, jump on it. You won't regret it...

Hats off, to a job well done by Athletic Xtreme. The new Slim Fx was worth the wait...
This was an excited review! I thank you for putting up some background as well, as it adds a credibility to the review, imho.

I never tried SX and can't really say how it compares to that, but Slim FX is without a doubt the best stim/app. supplement I've taken.. Yeah yeah, I know I work for AX and you'll (read: people) probably think that anything I write will be baised.. Regardless, my honest opinion is that this is the best I have taken.. I can't say that it is the best in the world, since I haven't tried it all, far from! But it rocks to find a supp that works so good and it's a big plus if it's from a company that you really like! And it's specially fun to read another persons experience with the product goes hand in hand with your own experience.

Bla bla bla, me going on... :)

Again Mixelflick! Glad you got the opportunity to try this out and I'm also glad that it's working so good for you!
But with your high tolerance, I'm getting really curious as to what you think of SuperSize... Did you win it and/or are you planning on trying it out ?

Thanks again for the support and for the awesome review!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was an excited review! I thank you for putting up some background as well, as it adds a credibility to the review, imho.

I never tried SX and can't really say how it compares to that, but Slim FX is without a doubt the best stim/app. supplement I've taken.. Yeah yeah, I know I work for AX and you'll (read: people) probably think that anything I write will be baised.. Regardless, my honest opinion is that this is the best I have taken.. I can't say that it is the best in the world, since I haven't tried it all, far from! But it rocks to find a supp that works so good and it's a big plus if it's from a company that you really like! And it's specially fun to read another persons experience with the product goes hand in hand with your own experience.

Bla bla bla, me going on... :)

Again Mixelflick! Glad you got the opportunity to try this out and I'm also glad that it's working so good for you!
But with your high tolerance, I'm getting really curious as to what you think of SuperSize... Did you win it and/or are you planning on trying it out ?

Thanks again for the support and for the awesome review!
Sure thing man, I call it as I see it and pull no punches. Not everything I review gets green lights. IForce Ecdy was one that I made the call early on and had to break the news to my guys - It didn't measure up IMO. Fact is, time revealed I was right and to my guys - good advice is all that matters (nothing against IForce; They used the right genus for sourcing just went wrong on over-standardizing for 20-H). Hopefully, they use that as constructive criticism to roll out a better product in the near future.

With respect to SuperSize, I haven't tried it yet no. Based upon this experience though, I just may :) Lots of possibilities, I guess you could say between me/AX. We shall see... :)