808rebel's RECOMPS w/ NeedToBuildMuscle's N2BURN & BPS' EndoSurge +much more - AnabolicMinds.com

808rebel's RECOMPS w/ NeedToBuildMuscle's N2BURN & BPS' EndoSurge +much more

  1. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    808rebel's RECOMPS w/ NeedToBuildMuscle's N2BURN & BPS' EndoSurge +much more


    Aloha Kakou! After a month or so of sub-par lifting, and poor dieting, I'm back on the grind. I got my head straight, and my goals set.

    Im currently sitting at around 222 lb. morning weight. (I was just at ~230 a week ago, but I cleaned up my diet so I could shed the easy weight without the help of N2BURN) Im guessing that Im about 12-13% BF right now. I'll get a pic up either today or tomorrow morning.

    Goal: I'd like to finally get rid of my lower-stomach fat.

    No matter how much I diet, I can't seem to shed it. After my last cut I managed to shed my love handles (theyre back now), but I still had the lower-stomach fat. Ultimate goal would be to see my abs. I can sort of see my upper abs, but im not happy with it. Speaking #'s wise, I'd like to get to 210lb without losing ANY mass. I'd also be satisfied if I put on some mass, while losing fat, and end up at ~215lb. TBH im much more concerned with my appearance, then what the scale says.

    Daily Supps:
    CL Orange Triad
    NOW Super-EPA
    Liv.52
    PES Anabeta (i've been taking on/off for a while, so I know how I respond to it. I use it mostly for its nutrition patritioning effects, it wont hinder the log)
    Myofusion
    Xtend
    Preworkout: I have so many that I use whatever sounds appealing at the time. Supersize/Assault/Various sample packs
    Letro (Im still combatting a minor gyno issue)
    Eviscerate Smolder (been using it lately, but not consistently. I'll be consistent now that Im doing this log. Normally apply it before bed)

    Logging Supps:
    NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn (2 post-breakfast, 2 Preworkout. Sometimes 1 preworkout, 1 post workout, if I get an earlier workout in)
    BPS EndoSurge (2 Upon waking, 2 Preworkout, 2 before bed)
    MrSupps Forma Stanzol (As advised. Didn't start it yet, but it should be here any day)

    So yeah, Im taking a lot of stuff. I dont think any of them clash, and with the help of all of these supplements I plan to get the body I always wanted!!! Im close, but it's all up-hill from here.

    HERE WE GO!!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  2. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    This pic is from the morning of Day 4. Weight is 218.8 lb



    I'd like to see my abs, get rid of that wretched lower-outer-chest-fat, and of course lose the love handles. I think all of this can be achieved if i get under 210lb...
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  3. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Day 1: Shoulders

    Yesterday was my first official day of my RECOMP. Started with 32min of fasted cardio upon waking. Most of it was max-incline 3.2-3.4 speed treadmill.

    Workout:
    Seated BB OHP
    EZ-Curl Upright Rows into DB Upright Rows
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    Tri-Set Burnout: DB Front Raises/Side Raises/Cross-body front raise (front-delt)
    2 games pickup basketball

    Diet:
    4 Piece Bacon, 2 eggs, small portion white rice
    3 Scoops Myofusion
    Panda 2 Choice (stuck @ school, had to eat something)
    Chicken Gyro, Pita bread & Hummice

    Notes: In all honesty, I snuck in a few preworkout doses of N2Burn before starting this log, so I sorta knew how it would feel. I get a pretty good amount of energy, and a nice (not overwhelming) thermo feeling. School kinda ruined my diet yesterday. I need to get back into the groove of cooking, and bringing food with me to school. Lately I really havent been paying any attention of the weight that im using during my workouts. Im not looking to gain strength so I probably wont go into detail about that throughout the log. Im mostly doing high-rep workouts with lesser weight and strict form. I've always been a "bigger" guy, and I'd like to feel what it's like to be shredded.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Aloha Kakou! After a month or so of sub-par lifting, and poor dieting, I'm back on the grind. I got my head straight, and my goals set.

    Im currently sitting at around 222 lb. morning weight. (I was just at ~230 a week ago, but I cleaned up my diet so I could shed the easy weight without the help of N2BURN) Im guessing that Im about 12-13% BF right now. I'll get a pic up either today or tomorrow morning.

    Goal: I'd like to finally get rid of my lower-stomach fat.

    No matter how much I diet, I can't seem to shed it. After my last cut I managed to shed my love handles (theyre back now), but I still had the lower-stomach fat. Ultimate goal would be to see my abs. I can sort of see my upper abs, but im not happy with it. Speaking #'s wise, I'd like to get to 210lb without losing ANY mass. I'd also be satisfied if I put on some mass, while losing fat, and end up at ~215lb. TBH im much more concerned with my appearance, then what the scale says.

    Daily Supps:
    CL Orange Triad
    NOW Super-EPA
    Liv.52
    PES Anabeta (i've been taking on/off for a while, so I know how I respond to it. I use it mostly for its nutrition patritioning effects, it wont hinder the log)
    Myofusion
    Xtend
    Preworkout: I have so many that I use whatever sounds appealing at the time. Supersize/Assault/Various sample packs
    Letro (Im still combatting a minor gyno issue)
    Eviscerate Smolder (been using it lately, but not consistently. I'll be consistent now that Im doing this log. Normally apply it before bed)

    Logging Supps:
    NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn (2 post-breakfast, 2 Preworkout. Sometimes 1 preworkout, 1 post workout, if I get an earlier workout in)
    BPS EndoSurge (2 Upon waking, 2 Preworkout, 2 before bed)
    MrSupps Forma Stanzol (As advised. Didn't start it yet, but it should be here any day)

    So yeah, Im taking a lot of stuff. I dont think any of them clash, and with the help of all of these supplements I plan to get the body I always wanted!!! Im close, but it's all up-hill from here.

    HERE WE GO!!

    Nice stuff here. I am currently taking two of the three you logging. You will like them.
  5. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed bro.

    Aloha!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Day 2: Back

    Close-Parallel Grip Cable Rows
    Bent Over DB Rows
    Back Raises
    Wide Lat Pulldowns
    an enormous amount of pickup basketball, lol...i think 8+ consecutive games, I was getting back into my groove

    Dont remember my diet :/

    Day 3: Chest
    Hammer-strength Wide-grip bench
    Smith Machine Incline Press
    Hammer-Strength Incline Press
    Hammer-Strength Decline Press
    Assorted Cable Flyes

    Diet:
    4 Piece bacon, 2 eggs
    3 scoops myofusion
    leftover meatballs w/ small amount white rice
    3 scoops myofusion
    some sort of pasta, lol

    Notes: As you can see my diet and my workouts aren't very impressive. Though Im working on improving them. My morning weight today (day 4) was 218.8 lb, so Im making progress. In regards to the N2Burn, Im really enjoying it. Im taking 3Z @ night, which is leaving me refreshed and well-rested in the morning, then I take N2Burn and it's like I'm full of energy. It's awesome. My intensity is picking up in the gym. And it's becoming much easier to work up a sweat, and maintain that sweat throughout my workout.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  7. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very very good start to this log bro. It took a while to get this thing going, but it looks like it was well worth the wait!! Lets KILL THAT SH1T and get LEAN and MEAN!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    okay. huge update. sorry for the lag, but I had no computer access on the thanksgiving vacation that I was just on.

    anyways, my day 4 was a shoulder workout. I hit Standing OHP, DB upright rows, and front/side db raises. Then day 5 I was getting my school stuff taken cared of before my trip. On my trip I decided not to use N2Burn because my diet went completely out the window. Although I was getting a solid amount of protein from all the mexican food I was eating.

    Got back from my trip last night, and hit the gym today. I'll continue the log today, counting today as day 6 on N2Burn...

    Day 6: Chest
    Flat BB Bench
    Hammer-Strength Incline Press
    Hammer-Strength Decline Press
    Cable Flyes
    2 games 3-on-3 basketball, 1 game 5-on-5

    Notes: I'm really starting to notice the warming feeling I get shortly after taking my morning dose. I noticed through my vacation that I was yawning frequently, and I think it was because I wasn't on N2Burn.

    -In regards to EndoSurge: This thing is really getting my libido going. Im also noticing a little more of an edge in the gym. I love the fact that Endosurge has L-Dopa in it, because it's doubling as a test/libido-booster, and a gyno-killer. Now that I've been on Forma-Stanzol for a few days, my gyno is very small. Im only doing 3-5 pumps 2x a day.

    I'll update current weight tomorrow morning. Hopefully the damage from my trip isn't too bad
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  9. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Now its time jump back on track and kill it bro!! Time to get some burning going!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    i've hit the gym 3 times since my last update, i'll post the details later tonight,. but i just wanted to come in here and say that im still on N2, and Im trying,.But school and poor-sleep has been ruining my diet. I'm falling back into the same slump I was trying to climbing out of, and I took a long look at myself yesterday and I need to get a grip. Im not going to ramble on about my personal issues, but I will admit that I'm having some. I think that getting back on track with the gym will help clear my head. that being said, talk is cheap. I need to shape up. I will shape up.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  11. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    i've hit the gym 3 times since my last update, i'll post the details later tonight,. but i just wanted to come in here and say that im still on N2, and Im trying,.But school and poor-sleep has been ruining my diet. I'm falling back into the same slump I was trying to climbing out of, and I took a long look at myself yesterday and I need to get a grip. Im not going to ramble on about my personal issues, but I will admit that I'm having some. I think that getting back on track with the gym will help clear my head. that being said, talk is cheap. I need to shape up. I will shape up.

    Stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize bro. That's what its all about. You know what you need to do....just put your thoughts into action!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize bro. That's what its all about. You know what you need to do....just put your thoughts into action!
    thanks man. i think i've figured out that my lack of motivation is my problem. idk whats gotten into me. i start getting into my groove, then i manage to fall off.

    Either way, yesterday was a good day of cardio. played a couple hours of basketball, and resisted from feasting my face when i got home last night.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,597
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Crank it up and pull through!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Saturday was shoulders:
    Seated DB OHP
    Seated Behind-the-neck, Dead-OHP
    Standing DB Upright rows
    Superset Front/Side raises +very-light standing DB ohp burnout

    yesterday (sunday) was football day

    notes: I feel like i do notice a slight appetite suppressant, especially when the N2B is fresh in my system. The thermo feeling is good. not overwhelming, but noticable. also, i pigged the fock out yesterday, and i hate it. eating has been my distraction to stress lately, and it's pathetic.

    trying to start this week off on the right foot. got a bit of school work to do today, but im getting to the gym regardless
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  15. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    Saturday was shoulders:
    Seated DB OHP
    Seated Behind-the-neck, Dead-OHP
    Standing DB Upright rows
    Superset Front/Side raises +very-light standing DB ohp burnout

    yesterday (sunday) was football day

    notes: I feel like i do notice a slight appetite suppressant, especially when the N2B is fresh in my system. The thermo feeling is good. not overwhelming, but noticable. also, i pigged the fock out yesterday, and i hate it. eating has been my distraction to stress lately, and it's pathetic.

    trying to start this week off on the right foot. got a bit of school work to do today, but im getting to the gym regardless

    Nice update bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,597
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I feel like I have set backs every week too.
    I've realized it work and life just can't keep the diet good 100% of the time.
    Keep it and just up cardio if ya need too.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. New Member
    808Pump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    89

    Reputation

    Aloha No Braddah...no pilikia...we all get those daze when we just don't feel like working out.
    Believe you me, I feel like that every time I workout mostly because I workout at 3am, and getting up at that time to workout is just not fun...and at my age it's very easy to talk myself into staying in bed.
    Enough about me...

    Just do it bro...especially when you don't feel like it. Remember, your worse enemy is yourself...no one else...only you can talk yourself out of a workout.
    Your last workout looked great!

    I've tried some of the supps you are on, but I think I'm more of a non-responder to most supps (i.e. anabeta 2cycles nothing, Androlean 4 weeks nothing returned other bottle)
    How do you like the Endo-Surge?
    I plan on trying that one next, currently I'm on AndroHard...feeling some effect, but nothing to write home about.

    Keep pushing yourself Brutha!
  18. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    thanks guys,

    yesterday's workout: Chest
    Flat BB Bench
    Incline Press Machine
    Dips
    Calbe flyes: upper/normal/lower

    i'll try to start including my diet, but to be honest, my eating habbits were embarassing the past couple weeks. the past few days are much better, and today was good. if i can keep this up ill be ok.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  19. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    NTB good eh?
    Good update !

    Gotta get back on the train the leanville eh? hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    n2burn/endosurge/formastanzol....oooohweee, that sounds like one of my stacks!!!! throw in some transaderm....seriously-transaderm/formastanzol are truely amazing together-trust me on this!!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Ok. Im back. For sure this time. I've handled by personal issues, and I've been steadily active in the gym since my last log update. Yesterday marks the end of the semester, so all I have is time. The past 2 weeks I've been completely slammed, and my obligations to this log seem to fall down on the priority list.


    I took N2B in the mornings last week, but not at all this week. The most significant thing I noticed is that when Im on N2B, other stim-product seem VERY effective. (not sure if im explaining this well). Basically, N2B takes me from being sluggish and tired, to normal and alert. Then if I have coffee or preworkout at some point throughout the day, that ish will feel STRONG. (im only commenting on taking an AM dose of N2Burn) If I take 2 pills N2Burn in the morrning, then 2 preworkout, I experience the same thing. EXCESSIVE energy. Not complaining, i love it.

    Also, I used last week as a recovery period to try and work off some of the depression-fat that i put on. I'm back down to 225, and I feel great n all, but now it's time to finish off the log strong, and see if I can get down to 215 in a short amount of time.

    Again, my apologies. I haven't had personal issues like this in a long time. The guilt that I have from putting out such a poor log makes me feel obligated to pick up more N2Burn to do a proper log.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  22. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Welcome back!!!.....again

    Seriously though....kill it and lets get some burning going. Nice update BTW
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    weekend update: Had a pretty epic workout on friday.

    Back:

    Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets x 15reps
    Cable Lat Pulldowns: 3 Sets x 10 reps
    Bent Over DB Rows: 4-5 sets x 10reps
    Back Raises: 6 sets, various reps/ different angles
    DB Curls: 3 sets
    (cut the workout here so I could play basketball, otherwise I would have been more thorough with my biceps)
    4 games pickup basketball

    My body was hurting so good on saturday, so no workout, and well....sunday is football day, lol. I'd like to note that I ate quite a bit of cheat foods, but I wasn't overeating, just not eating healthy. Probably due to going out on fri & sat night to celebrate the end of the semester, and well, the only thing I wanna eat post-drinking is mexican food

    That being said, monday is here. And it's back to business..
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  24. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hows the body composition coming?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hows the body composition coming?
    x2, the million dollar question, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1640

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hows the body composition coming?
    it's going in the right direction. morning weight this morning was 221.6, so this is a huge improvement from where I was a week or so ago.

    Monday's Workout: Shoulders

    Standing BB OHP: 4sets x10 reps
    Single-arm Iso OHP Machine: 5 sets x 10-15 reps per arm
    Tri-set DB Front Raises/ DB Upright Rows/ DB Side Raises
    3 games pickup basketball

    Tuesday: Cardio
    Strictly played basketball, for about 3 hours, lol. Mostly full-court, but some 2-on-2 while I waited to get back on the main court

    Wednesday: Chest
    Flat BB Bench: 5 sets x 10 reps
    Incline Machine: 2 sets x10 reps, 2 sets iso 10 reps per arm
    Decline Machine: 4 sets x 10 reps
    Cable Flyes: 3 sets, minimal rest, 10 reps
    Shot some hoops, but the gym was empty, no pickup games.

    Notes: Im noticing a lot of what i've already noted. My morning dose really gets my day going. And when I take my preworkout, It's very effective. Now that Im off the chronic, I'm in full control of my appetite. I think N2B has a lot to do with it as well. I only got a few days left of N2B, but my gf has some leftover from the bottle that she bought on her own, so I may steal some to continue the log

    I'd put up an updated pic, but i think Im right around where I originally started. Im not giving up until Im 215 lb.

    BTW: I haven't been on eviscerate & anabeta for a couple weeks now. The eviscerate was just becoming a hassle, but stopping anabeta was a personal choice. Basically, I felt like I had freedom to eat cheat foods while on anabeta. Now that the diet is improving, I think i may jump back on anabeta. we'll see
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  27. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel

    it's going in the right direction. morning weight this morning was 221.6, so this is a huge improvement from where I was a week or so ago.

    Monday's Workout: Shoulders

    Standing BB OHP: 4sets x10 reps
    Single-arm Iso OHP Machine: 5 sets x 10-15 reps per arm
    Tri-set DB Front Raises/ DB Upright Rows/ DB Side Raises
    3 games pickup basketball

    Tuesday: Cardio
    Strictly played basketball, for about 3 hours, lol. Mostly full-court, but some 2-on-2 while I waited to get back on the main court

    Wednesday: Chest
    Flat BB Bench: 5 sets x 10 reps
    Incline Machine: 2 sets x10 reps, 2 sets iso 10 reps per arm
    Decline Machine: 4 sets x 10 reps
    Cable Flyes: 3 sets, minimal rest, 10 reps
    Shot some hoops, but the gym was empty, no pickup games.

    Notes: Im noticing a lot of what i've already noted. My morning dose really gets my day going. And when I take my preworkout, It's very effective. Now that Im off the chronic, I'm in full control of my appetite. I think N2B has a lot to do with it as well. I only got a few days left of N2B, but my gf has some leftover from the bottle that she bought on her own, so I may steal some to continue the log

    I'd put up an updated pic, but i think Im right around where I originally started. Im not giving up until Im 215 lb.

    BTW: I haven't been on eviscerate & anabeta for a couple weeks now. The eviscerate was just becoming a hassle, but stopping anabeta was a personal choice. Basically, I felt like I had freedom to eat cheat foods while on anabeta. Now that the diet is improving, I think i may jump back on anabeta. we'll see

    Good update man. Things are going the right direction so that's great as long as you stay in track
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Morgan88's NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn Log
    By Morgan88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. Bruno's Burnin With Needtobuildmuscle N2BURN!
    By cbruno924 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:30 AM
  3. NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE(N2BURN) TIME TO GET RIPPED!! WITH PICS
    By cardiobro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in