FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome ladies and gentlemen!
I was recently picked to recieve a bottle of SNS PLCAR 500 (Propionyl L Carnitine- 500mg) to log, and would like to start off by saying THANK YOU SNS! Stand up rep team, stand up products, and on top of that they really know how to thank their customers for their support. So thank you to all who made this log possible.

What is PLCAR?

PLCAR 500: Optimize Performance, Fat Loss, Cognitive Function, & More

PLCAR-500 contains 500 mg of Propionyl L-Carnitine per capsule.
Propionyl L-Carnitine is an advanced, more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, and amino acid found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, and liver cells.
Propionyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to help burn fat, improve performance, and enhance recovery. It is also used for stress reduction and cognitive support benefits.

I myself do not have all that much experience with Carnitine products but have recently been researching them a little and am quite intrigued by the theories behind this.
This product seems all around to be something I NEED.
For example, here is a simple return from a WebMD search:

"Propionyl-L-carnitine is used for treating leg pain (intermittent claudication) due to poor blood circulation (peripheral vascular disease, PVD). PVD is often caused by diabetes or “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). Propionyl-L-carnitine is also used to treat congestive heart failure (CHF).

Men with sexual performance problems (erectile dysfunction, ED) due to diabetes or poor circulation sometimes use propionyl-L-carnitine along with prescription medications. Older men who have symptoms of low testosterone levels sometimes use propionyl-L-carnitine in combination with acetyl-L-carnitine.

The propionyl-L-carnitine/acetyl-L-carnitine combination is also used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).

Healthcare providers give propionyl-L-carnitine intravenously (by IV) for treating PVD and intermittent claudication; to improve wound healing in people with PVD; and to treat heart disease, including congestive heart failure, and chest pain (angina)."

Improved blood circulation, possible prevention of diabetes (which runs in my family), heart health, erectile health, supposed testosterone support, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME treatment, chest pain treatment?
What guy WOULDN'T want something like this?
I have a feeling I will be using this as one of my staples as long as I can afford it every month and I will DEFINITELY be using it on my next PH cycle.

GOALS
My MAIN interest in this log will be enhanced recovery time, with a minor focus on fat loss. I will do a before/after ab shot for you all if I feel they have changed BF%.

So let's get things started!

I am currently 210 pounds (fluctuates up to 215) at 10-11% bodyfat.
I will be utilizing a 5x5 training split.
Caloric intake will be around 4000-4500 calories on lifting days and ~3500 calories on recovery days, using 1-2 cheat meals a week.
I would prefer not to list every single little detail about my diet and workouts, but I do not mind divulging from time to time if anyone has questions or would care to participate in some advanced discussion.

Current daily supps:
SNS PLCAR 500
BCAA's
Preworkouts
NOW Foods Adam Multis (tabs)
Fish oil
Glucosamine chondroitin
AI Sports Post Cycle Support (1/4 bottle remaining)
I will be dropping Ursobolic for accuracy of this log
Will also be running Phytotest and Sustain Alpha. I would be half way through that log by now, but there were some stock issues, and I am already obligated to that log so I will be starting that as soon as I receive it.
If that is a problem please let me know and I can work something out, I haven't taken my first dose of PLCAR yet.
I don't see it being an issue though because I know how test boosters and sustain both effect me.

Anything I left out? Let me know!

Thanks again SNS!!!! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow.. I'll also be running a log on this product ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt I feel like you copy everything I do lol :p
JK, we've both been in the right place at the right time a few different times now. Good stuff!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt I feel like you copy everything I do lol :p
JK, we've both been in the right place at the right time a few different times now. Good stuff!
I didn't just win Hemavol watermelon ; ;

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, who let this clown log something? Nice intro post BTW.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In (If only just to blow you **** :) )

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Flexy. Hope it treats you well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be here and logging same product soon too!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since nobody seemed to mind my dual logging (I don't see why they would anyways) I went ahead with my first dose this morning.

Initial thoughts:
The caps are not that big, thank God because I swallow so many pills a day already.
Kind of smells like paint...lol

Still impressed with the way the bottle looks. Very professional looking. Makes me like it even more.

Forgot to add I am finishing a bottle of AI Sports' Post Cycle Support, will edit first post.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way I see it is nobody runs one product at a time! It is not productive to short yourself like that, if it is a test booster then maybe in some cases running alone would be beneficial. But a product like PLCAR would be way more beneficial to be marketed with a test booster in my opinion. As most of the people who had applied for this product stated they would use it to maintain there body fat while adding bulk/strength. I'm hoping it allows me to up my caloric intake to get gains without dealing with that excess body fat that you feel during a bulk and also give some extra energy/sense of well being as advertised! I may be wrong but in my case this is the purpose! Cant wait to test the theory!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh.hello.there.....say, shouldn't this be in the 'log/review' section? heh-heh, noooooob ;)

Looking good by the way.....the log too....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh.hello.there.....say, shouldn't this be in the 'log/review' section? heh-heh, noooooob ;)

It's his first log give him a break!:fing02:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If by THIS you mean MY BOOT and LOG/REVIEW section you mean YO ASS then YES!!!!
Lol :)
Thought I posted it there. Sorry that I'm such a great guy and have so many other logs going on to help out the supplement community schizm please forgive me :(
If the admin would like could they please move this for me??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooooh-hoo...I love it when you get sassy like that ;) ...my neck hair is standing on end...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooooh-hoo...I love it when you get sassy like that ;) ...my neck hair is standing on end...
That's just because he's a creeper though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
follow mine if you want - its a lonely log :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more like compairing notes lol :)
Link me up fool! I want to sub but I don't want to sift through pages of thread titles to find it lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just subbed

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff,you will enjoy for sure!

and remember,once it is gone from the stores...it's gone for good! so grab some while you can after this log!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, thanks bud! Will do.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hey fl3x you posted in the wrong section you tard.... :thumbsup:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn just realized I posted this whole thread in the wrong section, and an individual post in the wrong forum.
Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?!?!?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Damn just realized I posted this whole thread in the wrong section, and an individual post in the wrong forum.
I know right??? damn slackers...

Have a good run my friend....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens. You must have submitted your "personals" post in this thread by accident. Don't worry, I don't think of you any differently.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Mrodz, welcome to my log!

Now that queenjames is done derailing this log...lol...on to update!

Obviously nothing special to report, only been taking this for a day. Took my 3rd dose last night around 10, and my first dose today around noon (I woke up late).
Hopefully this can help my sense of well being today, I'm hung over lol. I meant to just have one Pumpkin Ale, but one Pumpkin Ale turned into two Coors Lights on top of that and I am a genuine lightweight :(

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh! I tried one of those Pumpkin Ales the other day, Samuel Adams right?, so frickin tasty. Very good, but tough to find.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh! I tried one of those Pumpkin Ales the other day, Samuel Adams right?, so frickin tasty. Very good, but tough to find.
This was actually Leinenkugel's but I am pretty sure Sam Adams has something like that too. Only one out of the 1394732947 party stores in my town have it in stock.
And yes it is very good stuff! Glad you agree, nobody else seems to lol. They make me feel like an outcast.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm from Cleveland...

Love that Great Lakes Christmas Ale.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Das Right

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I honestly miss the taste of beer... I dont miss how it made me feel though, bleh and I was no lightweight.... just an alchy