Holmes PCT with Erase, Formula X, and Division 1 (non-sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Holmes PCT with Erase, Formula X, and Division 1 (non-sponsored)

Just finished a 6 week cycle of Transaderm and just started a PCT of erase at 2 caps/day. Formula X, and Division 1 at 2 caps/day.

I am currently at 192 lbs, and am looking to gain maybe a Lb during this PCT, and burn a bit of fat. I had success with the Transaderm, and if anyone wants to read that log,

I Need2BuildMuscle With Transaderm

I will be updating semi-weekly as I am n the process of interviewing for jobs, and will be very busy.

Current stats
    6'0" 192 lbs
    11% BF

Don't have maxes because havent lifted for maxes in awhile but
    DB Bench press-100's for 13 reps BB Bench 225lbs 11 reps
    Pull ups 25 pull ups

I did notice when I tapered off my transaderm that I lacked any sort of pump, but now on day 4 of using the PCT supplements, I have it partially back. I dont expect the pump that I had with transaderm, but its back to normal.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed to this!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I took so long to get to this, wasnt sure initially if anyone was checking it. My endurance has increased during my almost 2 weeks so far and I have seen estrogen drop sharply. I am looking much drier now after my transaderm even on a lean bulk with some junk foods thrown in on occasion. I am about to stop the formula x for 15 days before I restart again. I do question that 1 scoop isn't sufficient however, as it doesnt seem to be near the required 10 grams, and after 13 days of use, it seems to only have lost a very small amount. Would 2 scoops be more like the required 10ish grams that each serving is supposed to be?

Either way, my chest endurance has gone up, from 10x10's with 70 lb DB's to 80 lb DB's. Back endurance and strength seem about the same, but my lower back has also become stronger over the past 2 ish weeks using these products.

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yes we apologize about that, we made a thread about the scooper.

The BCAA's in Formula-X are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are, they push away from a lot of the other material in there, it's very low density so when it's shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized.

So for servings take 1 big heaping scoop or 1 packed scooped.

Just curious but why are you running Formula-X 15 days and stopping 15 days, then running it again? DAA is best ran for 4-6 weeks imo, specially for PCT.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I prefer the 12 on 12 off style so I kinda modified it plus I am hoping to not end all my products at once and this will help

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I prefer the 12 on 12 off style so I kinda modified it plus I am hoping to not end all my products at once and this will help
    I may have to give that a try sometime. Myself I ran Formula-X for 11 weeks, I felt the DAA effects stopped at the 6 week mark.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

I may have to give that a try sometime. Myself I ran Formula-X for 11 weeks, I felt the DAA effects stopped at the 6 week mark.
    I have run DAA for one month straight before but I seemed to notice some sides including water retention for some reason so I feel as if this will be a nice change/experiment

9. New Member
    Answers

always interested to see how erase plays in pct protocols , following too. Best of luck

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hows the training going?

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I kinda fell off of the website for awhile. In a short explanation of my PCT, my max bench gained 15 lbs, pulldowns gained about 20 lbs on my max, but I hurt my back so legs I had to shut down. I recently went back to DB bench pressing though because the bar bell was killing my shoulder capsules.

12. New Member
    Answers

Sorry I kinda fell off of the website for awhile. In a short explanation of my PCT, my max bench gained 15 lbs, pulldowns gained about 20 lbs on my max, but I hurt my back so legs I had to shut down. I recently went back to DB bench pressing though because the bar bell was killing my shoulder capsules.
    Good to hear back from ya. Are you doing your originally planned pct protocol w erase, formula x and division? how long you been on it and how are you feeling? Did this pct work for you? Very intrigued to learn from your experience as i plan to run similar pct protocol in the near future however i might use the erase pro instead of the regular erase. Hope you can provid some detailed feedback on this stack for pct. Im following and very intrigued to see how this worked.

thank you and hope to hear back from ya

cheers

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice gains!

Sorry to hear about the back, I've been dealing with a back injury for over a year now, finally it's stronger, lots of therapy and slowly going into hypers and back extensions. A powerlifter really helped me with squats while my back is injuried, I've been doing a very high box squat instead of hitting a 90 degree angle, I hit more about a 60, the way he explained it to me is make sure I have a belly full of air by taking a deep breath, it really helps support the low back. Better then no squats at all

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Good to hear back from ya. Are you doing your originally planned pct protocol w erase, formula x and division? how long you been on it and how are you feeling? Did this pct work for you? Very intrigued to learn from your experience as i plan to run similar pct protocol in the near future however i might use the erase pro instead of the regular erase. Hope you can provid some detailed feedback on this stack for pct. Im following and very intrigued to see how this worked.

thank you and hope to hear back from ya

cheers
    Great questions, I as well would like to know how everything went.

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I did follow my original pct protocol but only dosed formula x and division kinda low. I had problems dosing the powder on formula x i believe it was as the scoop was too small. I am going to try high box squats next time at the gym it seems like a good idea too. I will respond in full yomorrow, not much good at this on my phone

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I did follow my original pct protocol but only dosed formula x and division kinda low. I had problems dosing the powder on formula x i believe it was as the scoop was too small. I am going to try high box squats next time at the gym it seems like a good idea too. I will respond in full yomorrow, not much good at this on my phone
    Thanks fro the update!

YEah with the Formula-X try to use 2 packed enough scoops to = the servings size.

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I gotta scan the first entries but I am buying Tit/Div 1 stack from NP, interested in how this treats you.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I really liked it. I had some PR's on max outs but had to stop with just strength training because of my joints. I had some dyspepsia with formula x but that is expected with any DAA product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a Savage Formula-x, Titanium, Division 1 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:44 PM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 09:46 PM
  3. Erase/TitaniumXL/Division 1 Log
    By wsaucer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:30 PM